Thread: HIV Virus Does Not Exist - Austrian Biologist

Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 660 Posts

HIV Virus Does Not Exist - Austrian Biologist

Jane Burgermeister interviews Austrian Biologist Christl Meyer, who claims that she has proven the HIV virus does NOT exist.

Interview covers HIV testing - From Africans and Flu Vaccinations to Homosexuals and Pregnant Women.

Excerpt:
    (JB - Jane Burgermeister)
    (CM - Christl Meyer)

JB: "Why do so many people in Africa test positive for the HIV virus?"
    CM: "Africa's just a special genetic factor because people have different genes. But that does not mean they have diseased genes, they just test more often positive because of their background."
    JB: "So in basicly the HIV test is testing for a certain genetic factor."
    CM: "Yes, it is testing for gene expression factors."
    JB: "It's testing actually then for a genetic factor which is very common in Africa."
    CM: "Yes it's testing for this, and it's more common in Africa than in other parts of the world."
    JB: " And African people then receive this very harmful treatment."
    CM: "Yes. If healthy people receive the harmful treatment, this really is a genocide."
    Another Excerpt:

JB: "It sounds to me Christl that though this is a kind of genocide against people in Africa, against women who are producing the next generation of children, and against homosexuals. Would you agree with this?"
    CM: "I agree that this is a genocide"
    Jane Burgermeister-Medical Update-Christl Meyer-HIV

Published on Jul 7, 2012 by JaneBurgermeister

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (07-08-2012),Jenci (07-08-2012),loveandgratitude (07-08-2012),Pintorider (07-08-2012),sandy (07-08-2012),sllim11 (07-08-2012),Zook_e_Pi (07-08-2012)

Banned
    Thanks

Re: HIV Virus Does Not Exist - Austrian Biologist

Fascinating interview. Having lived in Manhattan in the early 80's I saw first had the devastation caused by HIV. She is not the first to say there is no HIV virus but something killed all those men, some of whom were close friends with my wife. I personally think it was the hepatitis vaccine which caused some of the symptoms as did drugs, allergies to partners' proteins, etc. I don't know if huffin' nitrous and blow jobs killed these guys but ACT damn sure finished a lot of them off...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pintorider For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-08-2012),Jenci (07-08-2012),sandy (07-08-2012),Zook_e_Pi (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Hawkins View Post
    Jane Burgermeister interviews Austrian Biologist Christl Meyer, who claims that she has proven the HIV virus does NOT exist.

Interview covers HIV testing - From Africans and Flu Vaccinations to Homosexuals and Pregnant Women.

Excerpt:
    (JB - Jane Burgermeister)
    (CM - Christl Meyer)

Another Excerpt:

Fascinating interview, Harley, thanks for posting.

I don't know where to start with this....it's so warped. As well as the genocide being committed there is no standard test for HIV, so you will get different results in different countries and there is a flu vaccine which the known stated side effect is a positive HIV result.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-08-2012),sandy (07-08-2012),Zook_e_Pi (07-08-2012)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    Fascinating interview, Harley, thanks for posting.

I don't know where to start with this....it's so warped. As well as the genocide being committed there is no standard test for HIV, so you will get different results in different countries and there is a flu vaccine which the known stated side effect is a positive HIV result.
    I agree Jenci, where do you start with breaking this down and getting at the truth of it.

I watched this video with an open mind but I was expecting the vid to be BS and now I am wondering if the whole hiv/aids deal was about genocide of Africans, Homos and young women...i don't know. This requires some digging into though it would seem.

I watched the camelot video with Jane Burgermeister last year and felt she was a good trustworthy whistleblower.

After watching this short video with Christi Meyer I am shellshocked that this info could very well be true. This could be another case of Problem-Reaction-Solution with the American Govt. looking like the good guys sending millions of dollars in aid to Africa when what they really sent to Africa was AIDS. Could the rabbit hole get any deeper?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gooty For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-08-2012),Jenci (07-08-2012),sandy (07-08-2012),Zook_e_Pi (07-08-2012)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,299 Times in 710 Posts

Qui bono?

There has been overt and covert eugenics practiced since the dawn of the last century. Galton, Sanger, Rockefeller, Huxley, have been prominent names in the movement ... Prince Philip, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, etc. are more recent names.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

HIV pops up in the 1980's - out of nowhere. The betting money says it was artificially introduced by the power pyramid as part of testing for culling agents (in the larger agenda of pop. redux.). As a bonus for the psychopaths, Big Pharma makes big money off the fear created by AIDS ... via a manufactured demand for synthetic drugs/cocktails.

Slick and sick ... but inquiring qui bono virtually guarantees that HIV is not one particular virus at the core of the matter, but a generalized attack by the power pyramid using the Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction, solution.

Pax Humanitas

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-08-2012),Jenci (07-08-2012),sandy (07-08-2012),sllim11 (07-08-2012)

Thanks

the plan for eugenics is not a new one.this has been going on for many,many years.
    the question is who are they?
    depopulation by race ,creed ,sex is part of their agenda..
    the dumbed down think it is a virus,they accept the fact.
    hiv,h1n1,bird flu,vaccines.
    call it what you will,the fact remains the same,depopulation for the benifit of the few.
    http://thetruthisnow.com/headlines/a...umanity-video/
    Name:  Alan-Watt-The-Neo-Eugenics-War-On-Humanity.jpg
Views: 5887
Size:  80.9 KB
    question.
    the average human life is 70 years.
    why would a secret society take the time ,hundreds of years to create a nwo that they will not see in their lifetime.
    why strive for a idea that you know that you may not see in your lifetime?
    Last edited by manny; 07-08-2012 at 12:18 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manny For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-08-2012),HURRITT ENYETO (07-08-2012),Jenci (07-08-2012),sandy (07-08-2012),sllim11 (07-08-2012)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Well as if Jane's life isn't already in danger and now this tantalizing information>>>>>>>> May her courage and truths keep her safe along with the researcher Chrisitl, divulging these medical findings!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-09-2012),Jenci (07-08-2012)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    question.the average human life is 70 years. why would a secret society take the time ,hundreds of years to create a nwo that they will not see in their lifetime. why strive for a idea that you know that you may not see in your lifetime?
    We don't know half what's going on and what's at stake. In my opinion, the commonly accepted 'them against us' mantra is way too simple. Some are just exploiting weaknesses and ignorance in a very clever way. If you have problems being treated as a sheep, well stop being one. It's very easy to put the blaim and fault on a small group of bad guys. As if I don't have part in the fabrication of the great Frankenstein approaching us in an elementary independence. Your questions make perfect sense Manny. Here a couple more..

What if we are wrong in our analysis? Humans everywhere are made of the same fabric. We love our children. What would make human beings to destroy their home and the future of their offspring? Are those bad guys non-human? Something is missing here.. We don't know half what's really behind all this. It seems that we are challenged to move into a new phase of mankind if we like it or not...
    Last edited by amerillo; 07-09-2012 at 12:40 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amerillo For This Useful Post:

Jenci (07-09-2012),sandy (07-09-2012)