Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle

Thanks

Re: Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle

Hi, I haven't watched the vids yet () but wanted to ask a question, are these craft used for abductions (MILABs) ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Augmented Ape For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (04-30-2013),Jenci (04-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Hawkins View Post
    As Edgar described, they've had the larger ones (from approx 180 feet, which I've also seen, to much much larger) since at least the 70's
    and there are also much smaller ones of the attack/fighter variety.

What? Does anyone think that they wouldn't also have hundreds of these by now?

Attachment 64
    (Closed Demo. Circa 2005)
    I have seen one of those.
    Silent.
    No sound at all.
    Can just move fast or hover in one spot in the air.
    I saw it next to a freeway in California, close to an Air Force Base.
    It was the same color as the one in your picture.
    the one i saw was big.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Jenci (04-29-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Aren't these called the stealth fighters, apparently they are invisible on radar????

Call me crazy but..... HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by followthebubbles View Post
    Aren't these called the stealth fighters, apparently they are invisible on radar????
    No, although similarly shaped, the Stealth Fighter/bomber is not silent, and cannot hover stationary. The US Military allegedly has something called 'Aurora' that is super secret, and incredibly fast, but a slightly different shape than the one above (allegedly, as no one has 'officially' seen one) I think what the others are talking about is the infamous 'TR3B' which is basically a triangle that uses exotic anti gravity propulsion systems. Many people have seen them, like Flo, and they are certainly not conventional in their flight characteristics.

I think they were originally reverse engineered from genuine alien tech, but a lot of the ones spotted are supposedly terrestrial in origin.
    And yes your right, stealth bombers are 'invisible' to radar, or rather, they have a very low radar return and so can look like a flock of birds etc,or a radar glitch, but they are not actually completely invisible to radar.

Hurritt
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 04-30-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (04-30-2013),followthebubbles (04-30-2013),Jenci (04-30-2013),Scott (04-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 782 Posts

He mentioned Southwest institute...that's a San Antonio based technological think tank. I lived in Clovis New Mexico for about 10 years and i have family still there. Canon AFB is where the f-111's were at one time. They had a pretty well known UFO sighting over Bovina Texas in the 90's (i think it was the 90's) (it's about 30 miles east of Clovis). Everybody in the UFO industry is the smartest guy since sliced bread. I don't doubt it, i just wonder why they all feel compelled to speak about it? I was in Phoenix the week of the Lights ufo thing also. Never seen one but one night on that road from Bovina to Clovis i experienced a blinding flashing light that lit up the entire sky. I never did figure out what it was. No clouds in the sky that night. I thought it was a meteorite. Ever since that whenever i pass by light bulbs they flash on and off. Life's a beeyotch.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (04-30-2013),Augmented Ape (05-01-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (05-01-2013),Jenci (04-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I was in Phoenix the week of the Lights ufo thing also. Never seen one but one night on that road from Bovina to Clovis i experienced a blinding flashing light that lit up the entire sky. I never did figure out what it was. No clouds in the sky that night. I thought it was a meteorite. Ever since that whenever i pass by light bulbs they flash on and off. Life's a beeyotch.
    Did you have any missing time ?

That sounds like a typical abduction to me, the onset of paranormal phenomena afterwards is a classic symptom.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Augmented Ape For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (05-01-2013),Adam Bomm (05-01-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (05-01-2013),Jenci (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Augmented Ape View Post
    Did you have any missing time ?
    The interesting thing about that is that i distinctly remember one night coming home from work that my then girlfriend kept accusing me of being home late which didn't make any sense to me and i insisted that i left work and drove straight home like always. I have no way of verifying that the two events coincided, though i suppose it's a possibility.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Jenci (05-01-2013)