Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ck The Children

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

Re: F*ck The Children

Quote Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
    If I was a bit more subordinate or perhaps interested, my orientation could have changed.
    your orientation would not have changed...you would have discovered what your orientation is...

I have been approached in subtle and not so subtle ways as a youngster and as an adult. All of the situations were non starters. As a youngster, the inclination is to run, as an adult with a little perspective, a polite disinclination is all that's required. My sexual orientation was not endangered. A violent predator cannot change orientation but can change one's behavior i suppose. But that is considered a violent crime and that's because violence in most cases isn't considered kosher. Unless, of course, it's directed to those that society considers 'less than'. In your case, I think you're safe and so are any children you might have in the future. That presupposes wise decisions on your part.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (09-10-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Please keep this thread on track and remain on topic
    Please do clarify the topic Hurritt.

Is it because of homosexuals that the children are getting fukced? Or something else?
    Last edited by Gooty; 09-09-2013 at 08:58 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooty For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (09-10-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

The topic is about sexual child molestation. (thus the topic header) At least one presumes its about sexual misconduct and sexual predation/ contact with children which is sexual child molestation. However the topic across the board seems to be confused with pedophilia, hebephilia, and homosexuality.

This confused sort of 'research' also seems to cause confused unwarranted assumptions about sexual orientation/ preference/ and criminal behavior.

As confused and religiously rigid as science can be oft times, PLENTY of authentic research has been careful to emphasis the difference between pedophilia and 'associated' behaviors. Meaning an association has been prompted between homosexuality and pedophilia usually deliberately, and typically directed at some group that is collectively threatened by another group.

There is a historical precedence for this. During the Burning Times when witches, druids etc were blamed for sexually corrupting children, and then before when Jews were collectively blamed for the abuse of Christian children, now Islam has become a target. Whatever society collectively currently hates is usually the target of the pedophilia brush which will paint everyone if one is not careful.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-10-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (09-10-2013),Reaver (09-11-2013),Zook_e_Pi (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 1,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gooty View Post
    Please do clarify the topic Hurritt.

Is it because of homosexuals that the children are getting fukced? Or something else?

Your comments are not helpful, Gooty, neither was your insult to the mod team earlier in the thread.

This topic is about child abuse. It doesn't matter if someone is heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transexual, Christian, Muslim, Jew, democrat, republican, extra-terrestrial or whatever - if they are known to abuse kids or can be shown support or encourage those who do, then this thread is about them.

The sexual abuse of children is probably about the worst crime there is so if people are going to use this thread to point the finger at those guilty/supporting/encouraging then we ask that it is done with some sensitivity and thought for those who are reading the thread.

Point the fingers at those individuals who are guilty and don't use broad sweeping statements pointing the finger at groups of people which contain people innocent of these crimes.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-10-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (09-10-2013),Zook_e_Pi (09-10-2013)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 635 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
    I think I was about 10 or 11 years old and I discovered the Playboy channel was somehow enabled on the cable TV. I don't think there was anything much conscious about it.

When I was 17 years old, I was taking college classes in an area outside of my home. My mother arranged for me to live with a friend who lived near the college. Despite being married with a child, he was a pedophile with a history and shortly thereafter proclaimed his undying love for me and interest in sex. If I was a bit more subordinate or perhaps interested, my orientation could have changed.

--sjkted

I was about 10 or 11 minutes old when I first discovered tits. From that moment on, it was one discovery after another. I did not have to choose orientation. It chose me. I've been happy ever since.

That said, I think issues of sexual orientation are different from issues of predation ... which is what this thread topic is about.

Predatory practices on girls by adult males and females - on boys by adult males and females - go beyond sexual orientation. The practices rupture the child-adult barrier, perhaps the most critical barrier erected by memetic evolution. Once ruptured, the damage done to society is immeasurable.

Predatory practices, not sexual orientations ... are the key to understanding the problem, IMO. One might have fascist inclinations; one might entertain ambitions of power over others; one might be envious of another's innocence when one's own innocence is no longer there. Various reasons behind predatory practices ... but none of them can be described as sexual in nature without stretching the meaning of the term. For things to be sexual, the target should exhibit secondary sexual characteristics, at a minimum. If the target lacks those characteristics, then the targeting cannot be sexual ... indeed, it is hard to view such targeting as anything other than perverse or pathological. Predation on the meek. Lambs to the slaughter. Theft of innocence. Etc.

Society can hold/tolerate perversions at the source and can still work. But if society ever attempts to hold perversions at the target, it is already broken. Unfortunately, most pedophiles cannot hold it at the source. Which is why we have the corruptions that we see today.

Pax

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-10-2013),Reaver (09-11-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah neato Jenci, that's someone else's homophobia so you don't have to say or do anything about it---just let it ride, Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    Your comments are not helpful, Gooty, neither was your insult to the mod team earlier in the thread.

This topic is about child abuse. It doesn't matter if someone is heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transexual, Christian, Muslim, Jew, democrat, republican, extra-terrestrial or whatever - if they are known to abuse kids or can be shown support or encourage those who do, then this thread is about them.

The sexual abuse of children is probably about the worst crime there is so if people are going to use this thread to point the finger at those guilty/supporting/encouraging then we ask that it is done with some sensitivity and thought for those who are reading the thread.

Point the fingers at those individuals who are guilty and don't use broad sweeping statements pointing the finger at groups of people which contain people innocent of these crimes.

Retired Member
    Thanks

then we ask that it is done with some sensitivity and thought for those who are reading the thread.
    :walkdog: lolol :wacky::wave:
    Last edited by Gooty; 09-10-2013 at 05:48 PM.

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 635 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gooty View Post
    Yeah neato Jenci, that's someone else's homophobia so you don't have to say or do anything about it---just let it ride, Thanks a bunch!
    I really don't know what you expect the MOD team to do here, Gooty?

If there is ignorance out there, the best solution is almost always to throw facts at it. Facts are like kryptonite to ignorance. Homophobia is not going to be resolved by sweeping it under the carpet. Confront it. Bash it with facts. Sidestepping the issue ... or seeking comfort beds in nanny state nonSolutions, e.g. MOD interjection ... all that achieves is more dust under the carpet.

It is not the MOD team's duty to stifle ignorance. That task belongs to the membership, at least, if we want to maximize speech on this forum. The only tools the membership owns in this regard ... are facts and arguments. But those are enough. Once you ask for bigger tools, e.g. MOD tools, then you invariably damage the amount of free speech on the forum. MOD tools are tools of last resort, for that very reason.

Pax

ps: The topic, more or less, is the abuse of children. If you feel that homosexuals are being wrongfully targeted by irresponsible association, then stand up and be counted.

ps2: A word to the wise: please wear your thick skin and assume that others have their thin skins on. <----------- usually works in the favor of speech and in the disfavor of drama.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-11-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (09-11-2013),Jenci (09-11-2013)

Thanks

-

and then, here it is Ted, for you :
    - Miley naked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8

( beware what you whish for, and whos work you do ..).

&
    Be well, all

nm

-

16. The Following User Says Thank You to noxon For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-12-2013)

Thanks

PS

Miley sometime remind of another
    beautiful woman :
    - Sinéad O'Connor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0
    Nothing Compares 2U
    (naked in her own way)

:- )
    Last edited by noxon; 09-11-2013 at 08:12 PM.