Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ck The Children

Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: F*ck The Children

FWIW, I really don't judge people's individual bedroom practices -- that is, at least between two consenting adults.
    except for that little hiccup in the OP, right sktjed?

sktjed,

I'm sorry you were harassed by folks from my "team"---i'm sure you'll recover or already have, I hope?

btw, I was pinched, bit, bullied and harassed by a female co-worker, she was a "straight" female co-worker who just had to have me. And hit on by numerous heterosexual women. Are you kidding, Sktjed?

PS, Yes literally bit with teeth to skin.
    Last edited by Gooty; 01-09-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks

I'm sorry you were harassed by folks from my "team"---i'm sure you'll recover or already have, I hope?
    My point was not that I was traumatized by the experience. I was mentioning the political aspect. The message was loud and clear: they were telling me I was on their turf and it was time to get out.

--sjkted

Retired Member
    Thanks

You mean like you have with your OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
    My point was not that I was traumatized by the experience. I was mentioning the political aspect. The message was loud and clear: they were telling me I was on their turf and it was time to get out.

--sjkted

Retired Member
    Thanks

Mods, I asked you to un-suscribe me from this forum.
    If I knew how to un-suscribe in private this would have been done days ago.
    Thank you
    Done.
    insert simlie for straight deuche and and a bunch of cowardly wallflowers here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chem-bow View Post
    You mean like you have with your OP?
    I'm not telling anyone to get out, if that's what you mean. I'm just bringing this topic up for discussion. I'm trying to keep this topic on the agenda and not on anything personal, since it's really the agenda that matters.

--sjkted

Retired Member
    Thanks

haha,
    I'm trying to keep this topic on the agenda
    you are congratulations.
    I choose and want to get out and off of this forum, Thank you and ~~~Namaste~~~ my dear little ones

Call me crazy but..... HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 550 Posts

Mods, I asked you to un-suscribe me from this forum.
    If I knew how to un-suscribe in private this would have been done days ago.
    Thank you
    Done.
    insert simlie for straight deuche and and a bunch of cowardly wallflowers here
    There was no need for that Chem-bow.
    If you are saying that by people visiting this thread, or by thanking a post, that they are somehow being homophobic, you are mistaken.
    I am certainly not homophobic, and agreed with some posts, and disagreed with others, so am i being Anti heterosexual by not speaking up, or thanking a post?

I agree that homosexuality has been actively promoted in recent history, same with pedophillia, the OP's topic. When did it become a sexual deviation to want to take pictures of your own children in a school play, or in the playground, which is now taboo apparently.

As a man I no longer feel i could talk to a child in the street, without obviously being a sexual predator, in fact i would be wary about helping a small child up if he/she fell over in front of me. How the F**k did we get there???
    It was no accident.

Its all about separation, mistrust, and isolation from each other. Its working a treat isn't it?

Being somehow anti gay has nothing to do with it, IMHO, its just an observation of the way society is steered in a certain direction, and yes, i totally agree with Skjted's statement about the total degradation of the family unit, the national unit, and now apparently the sexual unit.
    In fact, it has been going on since at least the end of the second world war.

We will Unsubscribe you as you requested if you still wish, but I think its a shame to do so.

Hurritt
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 01-09-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

Flo (01-09-2013),Reaver (01-10-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Now that we have equalized and normalized homosexual relations, now it is time to go for the children.
    Well sorry about that last sentence but, I was getting rather pissed off.

I still don't see how any awake or aware person can get past (let alone "thank" it) the premise of the OP.

This is a crap thread and by responding to the OP you are agreeing with the premise or not. Seems to me I am the only one calling BS on the OP's premise.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRITT ENYETO View Post
    There was no need for that Chem-bow.
    If you are saying that by people visiting this thread, or by thanking a post, that they are somehow being homophobic, you are mistaken.
    I am certainly not homophobic, and agreed with some posts, and disagreed with others, so am i being Anti heterosexual by not speaking up, or thanking a post?

I agree that homosexuality has been actively promoted in recent history, same with pedophillia, the OP's topic. When did it become a sexual deviation to want to take pictures of your own children in a school play, or in the playground, which is now taboo apparently.

As a man I no longer feel i could talk to a child in the street, without obviously being a sexual predator, in fact i would be wary about helping a small child up if he/she fell over in front of me. How the F**k did we get there???
    It was no accident.

Its all about separation, mistrust, and isolation from each other. Its working a treat isn't it?

Being somehow anti gay has nothing to do with it, IMHO, its just an observation of the way society is steered in a certain direction, and yes, i totally agree with Skjted's statement about the total degradation of the family unit, the national unit, and now apparently the sexual unit.
    In fact, it has been going on since at least the end of the second world war.

We will Unsubscribe you as you requested if you still wish, but I think its a shame to do so.

Hurritt

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooty For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (01-10-2013)

Thanks

Seems to me I am the only one calling BS on the OP's premise.
    I have obviously used too many words without making myself clear.

The OP is BS in my view, for different reasons.

At first I took it to be a joke, put in to raise some heated discussion.
    That would be normal when presenting those views on a forum
    like this one. There has been some heat, but not much discussion.

Please stick around Chem-Bow, and help balance this up.

Anyway, be you and be well

nm

PS.
    I normaly allways thank posts that I respond to,
    and do not only thank those I agree with.
    Last edited by noxon; 01-10-2013 at 07:09 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noxon For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (01-10-2013),Pintorider (01-10-2013)

Thanks

Oh just grant Chem-bow his/her wish. I have little tolerance for idiots who are unable to draw boundaries between their emotional traumas and the topics being discussed in a forum. It doesn't matter how well you use logic to explain it, Chem-bow can only see people who are going after his ilk.

It is clear as day that Sjkted is not condemning homosexuality per se, what he is talking about is an agenda being pushed by certain groups to further dissociate humans. Those agendas could include homosexuality or heterosexuality... heck it could include Barney the Purple Dinosaur and the Muppets.

Funny how Chem-bow was inactive for months, but as soon as something which hurts his/her stupid sensibilities he/she had to come out of the closet and **** on everyone else.

Hey next time someone talks about children or some **** like that I'll also throw in my emotional drivel and accuse you people of being 100% intolerant and condemn you for daring to read the OP.
    Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

People's insecurities and inability to be comfortable in themselves prevents them from shutting the f.uck up.