Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye To The Occult

Thanks

Goodbye To The Occult

I'm writing this post to publicly distance myself from remarks I have made in the past. As stated before in other posts, I have had experience with the occult since I was young although it was not a big part of my life. I simply studied topics that other people were not aware of and had supernatural experiences from time to time that very few people understood to be possible. In 2007, I realized the economy was going to crash and decided to look into the situation even further. What I found was that the structures that created and sustained the economy would be completely destroyed as well and that it was largely a world-wide phenomenon. Since then, I've spent all of my free time researching all of this with an open mind.

In December 2012, I burned every single one of my extensive collection of books containing the following subjects:

meditation and transcendental meditation, aliens/UFOs, psychics, yoga, divination, dowsing, channeling and spirit guide influence (particularly the entire Oren Da Ben series), reiki and spiritual healing, DNA activation, Ram Dass, white magic and wicca, Native American shamanic practices, new age spiritual practices, Drunvalo Melchizedek's books and practices, Miriam Delicado's books, books containing Jon Peniel and The Children of the Law of One, Edgar Cayce, crystals and crystal healing, the Secret, the Seth series, books written by channelers, David Wilcock's books, David Icke's books, angelic healing books, developing ESP skills, Ashayana Deane, feng shui, tarot, Eckhart Tolle, and Jack Canfield.

I also destroyed and trashed the affiliated audio CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, and accessory works. I further apologize to anyone I recommended these works to or praised them in any way. These influences can be personally dangerous and I would exercise extreme caution while researching them.

If you do your research, the only hypothesis that fits the top or capstone of the pyramid is the demons, also commonly known as the watchers, hence the all-seeing-eye. People frequently find out about the work of the demons, so they keep changing their name throughout time and cultures in order to avoid detection. As people grow old and die and cultures and languages change, the demons remain and all we are left with is a written record that is subsequently watered down and changed by each generation and new translation. The demons exist outside of time and space so it gives them quite a bit of power over us, especially considering they know the real history of the world.

I believe that the demons are the same as the spirit guides that come to visit channelers, the greys, the dracos, the reptilians, the Nordic ETs, the Hindu gods, the gods of the indigenous peoples, the spirit beings that help/guide those who practice reiki, the forces who affect the magic done by both white and black witches, Thoth and Quezacotl from Drunvalo Melchizedek's work, the power behind those who practice crystal magic and healing, the protector spirits in feng shui, the spirits behind delivering messages through tarot cards and ouija boards and angel magic, and the protector spirits in feng shui and the i-ching, as well as the founders and instigators of many other religions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Most people are not aware of the full story of the demons as it is not covered in the bible. It is however covered in the
    Book of Enoch (download link) as well as the fragments remaining of the Book of Giants.

Throughout all the research I have done, I have also come to realize that there is nothing we can do to fix the problems in the world today. We did not personally create them and they are way, far beyond what most people are capable of understanding. The only thing we can do is attempt to ride out the storm that is coming. My personal belief is that we are in the midst of a mutiny or a coup that extends into the highest levels of existence. Instead of immediately destroying the coup, we are being watched to see how we act with our free will and whom we serve.

I would further submit that organized churches and fake Christians have done an excellent job to keep people away from reading the bible and asking the big questions. What I am beginning to see is that what the bible portrays is very much anti-religion and just like America very different in origin from what we see today.

I doubt everyone will be interested in further information, but for those who are, I recommend Bill Schnoebelen's videos. He was involved in the occult for much longer than I was in a much more impactful position and these is his explanation for leaving and how he has come to his current beliefs:

And, for those reasons, I have decided to follow Jesus, the destroyer of demons, not as a mind-controlled slave, but as a rational person.

--sjkted

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Useful Post:

amerillo (01-08-2013),Heebert (01-07-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (01-07-2013),Jenci (01-09-2013),Khaleesi (01-09-2013),noxon (01-05-2013),Pintorider (01-06-2013)

Thanks

Re: Goodbye To The Occult

Here are the remaining Bill Shcnoebelen videos:

--sjkted

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Useful Post:

noxon (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 443 Posts

whats wrong with reiki, meditation and chrystal healing?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (01-07-2013),loveandgratitude (01-06-2013),noxon (01-06-2013),sjkted (01-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Reminds of another quote:
    - It does not have to be wrong, to be not enough ...

:banana:

-

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 967 Posts

One Man's Poison is Another Man's Cure

Thanks

Ah, yes. These were the hardest to get rid of for several reasons.

The demons exist outside of space and time. You exist in space and time. Therefore, in order for the demons to enter your life, they need some type of a portal or a homing beacon. This can be a physical object, a sound, a smell, or even a body posture. In the old days, they really liked the smell of rotting flesh -- burnt offerings. Since animal and human sacrifice is no longer mainstream, they have other ways of getting in. The crystals are that portal. They do have real energy and it is not human and it is not good for you. Crystals are often used with reiki, so it goes hand and hand.

My girlfriend is/was a reiki master. I'm ashamed to say I sent her to training as a birthday present. We both came to these realizations together, so all of her training materials and certificates were burned as well. If you do some research on Usui (the founder of reiki) and his life and how he came up with reiki, you will find the same "spirit guides" behind it. I knew that many reiki people were in touch with spirit guides, but I did not know how foundational it is for the practice.

Now, here's the kicker. Reiki does provide real healing. I've received it several times and I know a bunch of other people who have as well. It does work and you do feel better afterwards. But, like variants of modern medicine, it does come with side effects, namely that you allowed some sh** to enter the most private areas of your life and that you can't get them out. It starts out subtle with situations you might call "bad luck" and then they get stronger to the point where you know something is f*cking with you but you can't tell what and can go even further from there, until you have a full infestation.

For meditation, my rational mind says that there is nothing wrong with focusing one's breath. And, in a small sense, there isn't. But, the problem is that in order to learn meditation, you need a regular (ususally daily) practice. You also need to learn from one of the established traditions. With these, you start by focusing upon a mantra (word repitition) or yantra (visual symbol). I did transcendental meditation almost daily for ~10 years as well as a bunch of other varieties, so I have some experience here. All of the official mantras and yantras are the names of Hindu deities which are in essence demons. So, basically you are calling the names of demons thousands of times in repetition daily and asking them to come into your body. There is some discussion about taking the Hinduism out of meditation and yoga and making a Western form that is free of Hinduism, but I do not believe it is possible. The other issue is that meditation is not the solution. It is just a very effective way to relieve pain and suffering, without dealing with the root cause.

If anyone is interested, I can pull some Youtube videos on this. There are many other people who have had these same experiences and come to the same conclusion. The problem is the sheer amount of time and sh** you need to go through to figure out it is one large deception and then the amout of energy/effort required to remove all of this stuff from your life.

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 01-06-2013 at 11:11 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Useful Post:

Flo (01-06-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (01-07-2013),Jenci (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 443 Posts

thank you for the information.
    it would definitelly help to have some more videos or stuff to read.
    what would really be interesting is what is left under the line.
    you strike me as a guy that still won't go to a doctor and still wants some
    guidance or something in your life.
    what is your mantra now?
    and how do you know that it wasn't demons that told you to let go of reiki & co.?

it appears to me that many people are going back to the religious ways these days.
    Do you practice a non-churchy, non organized form of religion now or are you
    just kinda on your own depending spirituality? and how would you feel about
    coming to the pub today and telling us about it?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (01-07-2013),Khaleesi (01-09-2013),Unified Serenity (01-08-2013)

Thanks

you strike me as a guy that still won't go to a doctor and still wants some guidance or something in your life.
    I just want to know the real story. Doctors are IMO for extreme issues only -- i.e. I get run over by a car or shot and am still alive, I want a doctor. For everything else, I would rather deal with it myself.

what is your mantra now?
    I'm a renegade. Don't f*ck with me. How's that? :-)

and how do you know that it wasn't demons that told you to let go of reiki & co.?
    Because when you trace these things back to the source, they are all the same. There is nothing new under the sun. Most of the people involved in these practices don't know because they aren't taught it, but if you know what to look for these things become very obvious. Also, we removed and destroyed all of the idols. We got rid of everything. It was kind of amusing watching all of the value of the items get burned up as well. I even burned my German collectors book Alice's Abenteur im Wunderland. There is no more bridge from their world to my world here.

Do you practice a non-churchy, non organized form of religion now or are you
    just kinda on your own depending spirituality?
    I don't practice religion.

I'll sign on to my Skype now. I'm not sure how much I will talk since I am getting over a cold and the voice is still recovering.

--sjkted

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (01-07-2013),Jenci (01-09-2013),Khaleesi (01-09-2013),Unified Serenity (01-08-2013)

Thanks

I've been asked to post some more information on these topics. I'm going to start with a foundation for this and write these in a deliberate sequence in order to demonstrate my points:

First topic: the existence of the demons. Some people say that demons are just an extension of the imagination or part of the human psyche. I intend to demonstrate here that is not the case.

This is an ordinary ouija board on Amazon.com. Take a look at some of the 1-star reviews to find these.

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-00600-O...owViewpoints=0

please dont use ouija boards. They are very VERY dangerouse. They bring negative spirits into the atmoshpere and people get haunted by those spirits. PLEASE LISTEN TO MY WARNING!
    A LONG TIME AGO ME AND MY BEST FRIEND GOT A OUIJA BOARD AND DECIDED TO PLAY IT AT HER HOUSE IN THE DARK. WHAT A MISTAKE! SO WE SET THE GAME UP, LIT CANDLES AND STUFF. 8 MINS INTO THE GAME, I HEARD A KNOCKING SOUND AT THE DOOR IN ONE OF HER SPARE ROOMS. SO WE WENT TO CHECK IT OUT; THINKING IT WAS HER SISTER OR BROTHRS PLAYING A TERRIBLE TRICK ON US. NOTHING WAS THERE. THEN, WE FELT REALLY COLD AIR RUSH TRHOUGH THE ROOM, AND WE BOTH GOT A COLD UNEASY FEELING LIKE WE WERE BEING WATCHED. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, IM AFRAID OF THE DARK, AND IM AFRAID TO GO INTO ANYWHERE DOWNSTAIRS, ALL BECAUSE OF OUIJA. I KNOW MY STORY SOUNDS LAME AND NON REAL, BUT ITS TRUE. 2 YEARS LATER AT THE AGE OF 14 I FEAR OUIJA BECAUSE OF MY BAD EXPERIANCES. DONT BUY OUIJA.
    Let me prefix this. I am not religious, and very scientific, and do not believe in spirits!

I walked into my daughters room while she was playing on the board with her friend. They are 13 and 12 respectively. They were asking questions and were getting answers. I joined them and quickly came to realize that there really was something communicating with us through the board.

The experience that followed will haunt me for a very long time.

Do not use the Oiuja Board, whatever it is, its not a TOY!
    okay. this is more than a game. games dont move around on themselves and talk to you. It has worked for me and my friends and it is bad news. They are not real spirits, they could say anything to trick you. When you are dead, you go either to heaven or hell, you dont stay around and talk to ouija boards. God would not do that with spirits, but satan would with his to trick them. Be careful guys, it's some sort of strange force that causes it and it is not "just a game". Wether you are religious or not, you can not deny stuff that has really happened due to those boards. It's satanic wether u believe in it or not. do your research
    At the risk of being laughed at by those who think the board is simply a game or psychological parlour trick, I would like to emphatically assure you that it is not. I have used it (no longer) on many occassions with irrefutable accuracy of prediction and always with disturbingly negative results. This is not a toy in any way, and is analagous to using a telephone line that only goes one way....down.
    My mother bought this toy to talk to the "funny" things in our house, which, by the way, had more than a "presence" to it. So, when I was 20 (and a U.S. Marine), I thought I would play with her Ouija board to say hello. Well, after a while whatever it was we were talking to decided it was going to play with me--I lost total control over my right arm from the upper bicep down. My arm would float, wave, and do other odd things until it came to the point where I was unable to move it without using cognitive thought--meaning I had to physically force my arm in a direction because it would not move by itself. Long story short, I called my Bible-thumper father who, besides being extremely upset, prayed with me. The effects were negated a bit, but it did not go away totally until my buddy and I took it to the front lawn, destroyed it, and lit it on fire.

Months later my younger brother, being excited by my story, bought one so he and his friend could say hello to creepy things at our house. After about two to three months of playing with it (and they happened to be recording on video at the time), my brother's friend started to speak in a completely different voice (a manly one as his friend was only 13 at the time). After 10 minutes of talking about people and things my brother knew nothing about, as well as a short tirade of swear words and anger, his buddy relaxed and finished talking about what he was speaking about before he was interrupted. He (the buddy) had no idea he lost 10 minutes of his time, or that his thoughts were interrupted. Showing him the tape (later which disappeared completely a few days later), they saw a black shadow pass the lense before and after the incident. They too took the board out in front and destroyed it as I did.

Moral of the story? The Ouija is not a toy. For those that think it is, watch The Exorcist. Based on a true story of a boy in Mt. Rainier. Parents, if you are considering this as a gift, please consider something else that doesn't have such shady implications. Better yet, read up on the subject, read up on the past and production of this "board game." It too, has a shady past.
    This board is an absolute evil. My cousin asked on a stormy day to the Ouija board if something bad would happen. The board responded "This could very well be." The kitchen then set fire (and no one was in there.) The Ouija boards are evil and must be destroyed.
    About a year ago me and a couple of my friends were at had a party and decided it would be fun to play with a Ouija Bored. We were sure it was just fun, not evil like some people believe. So we asked it stupid questions like who we were going to marry and stuff and it didn't appear to work. Then I suggested we ask the Ouija Board what it was because I was curious if it would work. The answer we recieved was "Be not afraid. I am demon." I have never touched one since because I know the truth. For awhile after that night I always felt like someone was behind me watching me. Now it is only once in a very long while. I opened a door I shouldn't have and there is no way to close it. All this is the truth told by a 16 year old American girl who wants to help others from making her mistakes.
    I am a mother of three and wish that people would stop selling this as a toy because this will never be a toy.When I was a teenager I had a ouiji board and life was never the same after.I became obsessed and used it on my own alone it worked by myself but a grave mistake it was.I went through hell.The movie the exocist is based on a child using a ouiji board it is a true story.Whether you believe in the supernatural or not don't take the risk I was a naive teenager then,now I know the consequences, but it was a severe price to pay.
    This is merely a form of a channeling tool used to open up the doorway to mediumship. As someone that delved deeply into all of that junk and had it come back to bite me in the butt I speak truth when I say that all items that endorse mediumship and predicting the future or other events through mediumship are channels or doorways for evil spirits. No matter what may be coming through, spiritism can and will lead to things such as mental conditions, spiritual possession, and it can mess your life up (seriously!). We truly are in control of our own destinies, but the choices that we make get us there. Playing with spiritism and mediums like Ouija boards open the user up and basically say "I do" to evil entities wanting to mess with your mind and your life. When you play with ouija boards you make a choice to let the demonic play with your mind and spirit. Its an invitation for spiritism to come into your life.
    When I was in high school, a friend of mine became obsessed with this game. She took to school, played the game in the shower stalls after practice. We were at a halloween party when she took it out into the woods to play it. A guy at the party saw how intense and possessed she became, and grabbed it from her. As he walked away, she went into psychotic hysterics, thrashing at him and screaming at him to give it back. He took it over to the campfire and threw the game in it. The campfire immediately burst into a huge bonfire (it literally quadrupled in size), with green flames. It scared the heck out of all of us. As soon as it burned up, my friend snapped back into her normal self, thankful that the guy had done that. Please beware of this game. Stay away from it.
    Beware parents, do NOT let your children buy this game. In fact, don't let anyone buy this game!!! This game is an occult device and all that you talk to are demons and not 'deceased ones'.

As soon as I played one, it opened pocherguiest in my home which took forever to get rid of, after some prayer services I got rid of them. Also I knew a few that have had marks where demons gained legal ground to their bodies through the Ouija hurt them!!

DO NOT LET YOUR KID BUY THIS BECAUSE HE/SHE WILL PUT HIM/HERSELF IN DANGER OF BEING EXPOSED PHYSICALLY TO THE DEMONIC REALM!!!!

THIS DEVICE IS THE SAME AS LETTING YOUR CHILD PLAY WITH A REAL GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 01-06-2013 at 09:53 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Useful Post:

Flo (01-06-2013),Harley (01-06-2013),Jenci (01-09-2013)

Thanks

Why do the Hindu gods require the sacrifice of 250,000 animals every five years? Are these the same Hindu Gods being worshipped in yoga and meditation?

With up to a million worshippers on the roads near the festival grounds, this year's fair seems more popular than ever, despite vocal protests from animals rights groups who have called for it to be banned. "It is the traditional way, " explained 45-year old Manoj Shah, a Nepali driver who has been attending the event since he was six, "If we want anything, and we come here with an offering to the goddess, within five years all our dreams will be fulfilled." .
    Frightened calves galloped around in vain as the men, wearing red bandanas and armbands, pursued them and chopped off their heads. Banned from entering the animal pen, hundreds of visitors scrambled up the three-metre walls to catch a glimpse of the carnage.
    Article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...festival-nepal

Video (warning very graphic):

But, this is the 3rd world. We're so far past them in terms of evolution, right? We'll see about that.

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 01-06-2013 at 10:53 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Useful Post:

Flo (01-06-2013),Unified Serenity (01-08-2013)