Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Campbell (My Big Toe)

Thanks

Thomas Campbell (My Big Toe)

I've been studying the work of Thomas Campbell for the last year, and I'd like to share an amazing interview/summit he did with Bruce Lipton.
    Tom has pretty much rocked my world. His theory of everything (TOE) is fascinating.

Warning: He is a NASA physicist... so not the most entertaining guy.

Bruce just kills it in part 2.

If the interview piques your interest, he did an amazing Calgary lecture you can find on his YouTube Channel.

Chuck and Karen Robison bring you Bruce Lipton and Tom Campbell in an unprecedented interview of historic importance. These well known highly credentialed scientists will leave you with hope for the potential of positive evolution for the human race through science with Love at it's core.

www,whatifitreallyworks.com On June 26, 2012, in association with MBT Events, we took Tom and Pamela Campbell to the home of Bruce and Margaret Lipton for an historic discussion between these two giants of New Science. Bruce Lipton is an Epigenetic Biologist and Tom Campbell is a NASA Physicist and each has stepped outside the box of their respective disciplines to bring to us what we believe will be the future where Biology and Physics share the same concepts and understandings and will bring us much closer to a unified scientific interaction with our whole cosmos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eujDxDpISXw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9VnZL5Jm8k
    Last edited by Zirka; 01-19-2013 at 02:00 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

followthebubbles (02-04-2013),loveandgratitude (01-27-2013),sandy (01-20-2013)

Thanks

Re: Thomas Campbell (My Big Toe)

Tom Campbell: Bridging Miracles and Science
    Published on Dec 31, 2012

"Physicists have become the mystics of our own age, bridging miracles and science." This insightful quote is from Dr Brian Weiss (Yale,Columbia) in his new book, MIRACLES HAPPEN.

Tom Campbell's work as a large complex systems analyst for NASA (PhD work completed UVA) helped him not only in developing his Big TOE (theory of everything), but was vital in his Consciousness research analyzing the large complex system we call Reality.

Adept as a child in exploring and experiencing multidimensional realities, Tom had to learn the left brain disciplines of science as an adult. The right brain activities he experienced as a child were re-awakened when he joined Robert Monroe (Journeys Out of the Body, Far Journeys, Ultimate Journey) along with Dennis Mennerich in the early 1970's and began exploring out of body states and other realities.

He began his work as a physicist by day and a consciousness researcher at Bob's lab by night, thus becoming perhaps the only individual to become an expert in both physics and consciousness from the viewpoint of a scientist.

This wasn't chance, this was destiny.

Tom answers questions based on his My Big TOE theory such as: How did we evolve? How did we evolve before there was earth? What can be learned from evidence of past lives?

Tom also offers evidence from his observations of the phenomenon of simultaneous lifetimes, and what can be learned from them. What is the scientific view of the information psychics and mediums pass on to those who have lost loved ones? How are we able to access past lives from this scientific viewpoint? Do we meet loved ones here again and again from our past lives?

What is important to beings in other reality systems? (Tom's nearly 40 years of experience in exploring Consciousness has led him to discover many other realities)
    Are our goals the same?
    How can we travel in this multidimensional system? What is the spiritual GPS?

There is a lot of information in this relatively short interview. For an expanded presentation of his theory, please view the Calgary or Spain workshop on this channel.

Acronyms used from My Big TOE: AUM: Absolute Unbounded Manifold, IUOC: Individuated Unit of Consciousness, LCS: Larger Consciousness System, TBC: The Big Computer, PMR: Physical Matter Reality

http://www.mybigTOE.com Tom's website
    http://www.brianweiss.com Brian Weiss, author of MIRACLES HAPPEN, Only Love is Real, Many Lives, Many Masters and many others.

http://www.mbtevents.com Tom's events page
    Interview and comments by Donna Aveni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhrNhK1mRro

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (01-27-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Haven't seen this one so will definitley bookmark and watch later >>>thanks a bunch :hug:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (01-27-2013)

Thanks

Thomas Campbell - 3rd Matrixwissen-Interview (January 2013)

http://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php...id=150&lang=en

Thomas Campbell is a physicist as well as a researcher of consciousness and the nature of reality at large. During the last 35 years Tom developed his personal "Big Theory of Everything" which brings together physics with metaphysics in a holistic model of reality.

This is the third Matrixwissen-Interview from January 4th 2013. In the interview I attempted to get Tom to talk about about a variety of topics which I so far have not heard him talk about in his other interviews. Since this is a continuation of earlier interviews, we jump right into the questions without spending time on any introduction. People who have not listened to other material from Tom, can still listen to this without getting lost but certain terms Tom uses will be better understood if you first take a look at one of his introductary lectures. So the interview should be particularly interesting for people who are already familiar with Tom's MBT-theory and want to hear Tom talk about different topics than usual.

For people who do not know anything about Tom and is MBT theory yet, it might be a good idea to check out a collection of his answers I compiled. This list includes a video on "Who is Thomas Campbell ?" which gives you a 13-minute introduction to who he is.

Tom's website is : http://www.my-big-toe.com

Tom's Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/twcjr44
    Time stamps for this interview :

0:00:15 Our perception of time in extreme situations like a car crash
    0:04:40 Comparison of the probable future with the lateron actualized version of it
    0:14:05 How to best deal with feelings and emotions
    0:20:10 Deeper reasons for Alzheimers disease
    0:26:45 Psychically gifted children - Advice for children and parents
    0:34:30 Loosing our intuitive connection when growing up
    0:41:25 Creating other people's reality
    0:45:30 Effects of the population on the free will of world leaders
    0:52:55 Influence of belief systems on experiments as well as people
    1:05:40 How does the larger consciousness system deal with truth versus ignorance
    1:16:55 Odd coincidences in the world and what to make of them
    1:28:35 Remote viewing - Belief system is limiting accessible information
    1:35:20 Information on Tom, his website, books and workshops
    1:38:40 End of interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DfVaebdzfXk

Download MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?bumm1srqsb53w37

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (01-27-2013),sandy (01-25-2013),Scott (01-25-2013)

Thanks

Philosopher Neil Kramer and physicist Thomas Campbell, talk to Oliver Weis from “Matrixwissen”.

Kramer and Campbell talk about: the physical laws & constants of nature – how rigid or fluid are they, restrictions of the brain & reality, Dutch fakir Mirin Dajo, performing real magic, formative experiences, the psi uncertainty principle, magic as manipulation of information, physical reality is not primal, crop circles, paranormal phenomena, obsession with disclosure, truth and humor, big picture viewpoint, it’s not about “changing the world”, the spiritual path, divergent trends in the world, balanced left & right brain, science as religion, integrating logic and mysticism, Germany being very left-brained, escapism, polarization, many pathways towards truth.

Neil Kramer is a philosopher, a mystic and a life-long truth seeker which made him look into a large variety of subjects concerning the mystery of life. He was set on this path at an early age through several paranormal experiences which made him question whether there isn’t more to reality compared to what most people believe it to be. After a convincing demonstration of how reality can be tweaked which Neil witnessed during his teenage years he was hooked on figuring out what’s really going on. He shares his insights through lectures, interviews, personal consultations and his soon to be released first book called “The Unfoldment”.
    http://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php...id=150&lang=en

Here is a brief topic list with time stamps :

0:00:00 Introduction to Neil Kramer and Thomas Campbell
    0:01:50 Neil: Physical laws & constants of nature - How rigid or fluid are they ?
    0:08:27 Tom: Physical laws & constants of nature - How rigid or fluid are they ?
    0:16:07 Tom: Restrictions of the brain & reality - Dutch fakir Mirin Dajo
    0:29:10 Neil: Restrictions of the brain & reality - Dutch fakir Mirin Dajo
    0:39:32 Neil: Performing real magic - Neil's experience as a teenager
    0:51:40 Tom: Tom's thoughts on Neil's experience and the psi uncertainty principle
    1:00:04 Neil: Magic is just manipulation of information, physical reality is not primal
    1:04:19 Tom&Neil: Crop circles, paranormal phenomena, obsession with disclosure, truth and humor
    1:12:33 Tom&Neil: Big picture viewpoint, it's not about "changing the world", the spiritual path
    1:26:00 Neil: Divergent trends in the world, is a left-brain consensus of worldviews required ?
    1:37:35 Tom: A balanced left & right brain, science as religion, integrating logic and mysticism
    1:44:22 Neil: Germany being very left-brained, escapism, polarization, many pathways towards truth
    1:52:58 Wrap-up of interview, contact information for Tom and Neil
    1:58:05 End of interview

Download MP3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?nabhzaaan1gevp1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

sandy (01-28-2013)

Thanks

Quantum Physics 101 - Double Slit Experiment

Published on Mar 9, 2012

(Revised version from March 4th 2012) This video starts out explaining the basics regarding the double slit experiment, then it goes into detail regarding the setup and results of the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment with its rather strange results. The measurement data of this experiment implies that information obviously travelled backwards in time, which violates known scientific principles regarding causality and time.

Finally it provides an explaination for these strange results based on the My Big Toe model of physicist Thomas Campbell who claims that we are living in a virtual reality and that reality as we know it is based on information and created from this information as any other virtual reality simulation on a computer.

Most of the the content presented in this video is also available in written form at this link :

http://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php...&view=article&...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSRTv...CAA2A703F0C524

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

sandy (02-03-2013)

Thanks

Tom Campbell: The Future of Physics and Humanity

Uploaded on Jan 5, 2012

Based in research and Thomas Campbell's unique qualifications, My Big TOE is an historic first of its kind.

In this interview, Tom begins with the acceptance of our reality as
    informational, and then explains how his particular qualifications helped him to achieve a true Big TOE (Theory of Everything).

Tom responds to a quote from Jacques Vallee (TED talks 11/23/11) that "Consciousness creates the illusion of time and space" with an
    engaging discussion on the nature of time and space.

In the next segment he delves into the question of other sentient life
    in our universe and beyond.

Tom then proposes that when we accept that this is an information reality (virtual), and the question "what is 'other' " is answered, it will create a kind of mid-life crisis within humanity, but that eventually, "What works, wins".

In the bonus audio that follows, Tom states that "What used to be mysticism will be science" and that those who ask "Wouldn't it be great if science proved that God exists?" should be careful what they wish for.

What kind of shift will 2012 bring?

Tom has excelled as a working scientist, a professional physicist dedicated to pushing back the frontiers of cutting edge technology, large-system simulation, technology development and integration, and complex system vulnerability and risk analysis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7qNMfOMQU

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (02-03-2013),sandy (02-03-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm not so sure that scientists will turn the corner in even 20 years, at least on a public collective level, due to the fact that most collect their paycheck from those who do not want this information out there. It will be a paradigm changer for sure, so lets hope it is part of the great plan of intelligent design, in our evolution here on Mother Earth.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (02-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    I'm not so sure that scientists will turn the corner in even 20 years, at least on a public collective level, due to the fact that most collect their paycheck from those who do not want this information out there. It will be a paradigm changer for sure, so lets hope it is part of the great plan of intelligent design, in our evolution here on Mother Earth.
    The sooner the better. Can't happen fast enough for me.

Rupert Sheldrake did a great RIR interview in December addressing the current "Science Delusion".
    (These archaic concepts just compound the "money master' problems).

Published on Jan 9, 2013

British biologist Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, one of the world's most innovative scientists, is the author of more than 80 scientific papers and ten books and is best known for his groundbreaking theory of morphic resonance. In this program we discuss Rupert's latest book "The Science Delusion." He begins with an overview of the ten dogmas of science. According to these dogmas, all of reality is material or physical, the world is an inanimate machine, nature is purposeless, free will is an illusion, notions of higher orders of consciousness and absolute "God" awareness exists only as ideas in human minds, which are themselves nothing but electrochemical processes imprisoned within our skulls. These powerful assumptions, have led science down the wrong path according to Rupert. He explains how originally the scientific field held a kind of Cartesian dualistic view of spirit and matter, which eventually was replaced solely by matter. The scientific view that matter is "dead" and has no soul or spirit is dangerous, argues Sheldrake. Later, we talk about the Large Hadron Collider, the most expensive scientific project in the history of mankind. Rupert explains that the results in the search for the "Higgs field" and the so called "God particle" might very well be influenced by the intention of the scientists performing the experiment, also known as the observer's effect. Lastly, Sheldrake tells us about the biotech bubble and shares his opinion on what alternative fields of science he would like to see funded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsSUqVpwUK4

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (04-10-2013),sandy (02-04-2013)

Thanks

I really enjoyed the 1st Interview and have watched this twice already.
    These 2 guys are on point, something that is so rare its hard to believe it actually happened.

Seeing the balance between linear & non linear thought & expression that was present in the interview with Bruce Lipton and Tom Campbell is like a cold shower in the middle of a desert.

IMO balancing the linear and non-linear within oneself is immensely important, to do so opens a pathway for Discovery.
    If people are too Linear or too Non-linear it can create a mental or emotional or creative loop that is unbalanced.

I have over time, met people in my life that are highly intelligent (right up to genius level) and yet they have managed to also develop their creative intuitive aspects. What I have noticed is that those people tend to be comprehensive thinkers, they can make connections in areas that seem to be unrelated, I like to call those people scientific mystics.

Scott

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

sandy (02-04-2013),Zirka (02-04-2013)