Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Campbell (My Big Toe)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Thomas Campbell (My Big Toe)

Wow, just finished watching these videos and the concepts blew me away. Loved the concept of the honeymoon phase that Bruce talked about. That the Honeymoon can be recreated. It is a decision - to seek out the next new experience or stay stuck thinking that there is no more like this. That we have to actually go and seek the experiences to rather than sit back and wait for these to come to us. How many times have we heard this is as good as it gets, I will experience nothing like this again? We have just cut our sensors or antennae off from that next "subset" that might be chocolate. This is such an inspiration to actively try something new! Oh wait I have, I'm here talking with you....mind blown!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to followthebubbles For This Useful Post:

sandy (02-04-2013),Zirka (02-04-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    These 2 guys are on point, something that is so rare its hard to believe it actually happened.
    I felt exactly the same way.

When I first watched Tom's Calgary lecture so many dots were connected for me.

I've never been one that resonated with the anthropomorphic parables and metaphors found in myths and organized religions, so listening to this was like.......finally.

It is a massive investment in your time as it was a 3 day lecture. I was satisfied after the first 4 videos where he explains his "TOE" (theory of everything). He covers remote viewing and out of body experiences in the last 3 videos.

Uploaded on Nov 6, 2011

Thomas Campbell, physicist, Consciousness expert, and author of My Big TOE, presented a workshop entitled "Reality 101" at the University of Calgary, September 23,24,25, 2011, hosted by Beth Haley.

This video provides an introduction and overview to the concepts that are explored in more detail on Saturday. Gaining some familiarity with these concepts on Friday, enables the audience to better understand the more advanced treatment that follows on Saturday.

In this overview, Tom reveals the importance of the Double Slit Experiment, and what it tells us about our reality. You will also be given the scientific version of the Akashic records, precognition, time travel, auras, and other such phenomena.

He gently reminds the participants and viewers that "Open-minded skepticism is the only thing that can take you anyplace important."

So with that caution, enjoy the most important information currently available on the nature of our reality and our role in it.

Participant's questions follow the presentation.

Playlist for the entire lecture.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEB923BB17E5849A3

Thanks

Tom Campbell at SkyBlue Symposia Part 1 of 4

February 14 2013

In this first part of our four part symposium with Tom Campbell, we explore a variety of areas about our PMR (Physical Material Reality). Tom shares his thoughts on past experiences that hang around in the simulation, our particular PMR system & the unique learning opportunities here for lowering entropy, our collective thought forms known as Archetypes, and the move towards more virtual relationships in this PMR as well as the importance of our face-to-face relationships. Changing topics, we go on to speak about lowering entropy where Tom speaks about upcoming tipping points & whether these are struggles or opportunities, if we are on the crest of an evolutionary wave especially in science, the simplicity & complexity of of our intent & love, and finally the benefits & responsibilities of living in a bigger reality.

You can download MP3:

http://skybluesymposia.com/blog/2013...a-part-1-of-4/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RanU...ature=youtu.be

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Dukes4monny (02-23-2013),loveandgratitude (03-03-2013),sandy (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Tom Campbell Symposium – Part 2 of 4

February 22 2013

Download Audio MP3 http://skybluesymposia.com/blog/2013...m-part-2-of-4/

In this second segment of the symposium, Tom Campbell shares ideas for a potential new book, Primal Man/Primal Woman, and the framework underlying why men and women tend toward their behavior patterns in relationships, sexuality & fidelity. Deep below the conscious and cognitive surface, there are programs running that steer actions and interactions for many individuals, couples, and people in relationships, of all sorts. Applications of his study and analysis of the programming suggest some possible ways to improve the quality of the relationships. Using Love, real Love, not conditional love, as the conscious guide is his solution for improving the relationships amongst humans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9mQIL8XTaog

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (03-03-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Did not enjoy his thoughts on this topic. I think it sets back the experience of relationships 50 years. He describes concepts that were practiced in my grandparents days. And they didn't work. Just listening to his words disturbs me. Were he describes the multi tasking of a secretary - very derogatory to his female perspective. Telling men to just do the tasks to make her happy and secure, it might take 6 months but she will eventually trust you IF you just do everything to make her happy. Wow - sign me up for one of them - NOT. I'm afraid I will have to say this segment is very damaging and not at all helpful in pulling interpersonal relationships out of our base brain thinking. These concepts are doomed to fail. I understand his cave dweller concepts, these are not new revelations but he falls short of developing deeper committed relationships on a higher spiritual and intellectual level. If I wanted a man to just do everything to keep me happy I'd hire a handyman. I want an individual that will also keep me mentally stimulated. He also does not touch on the imbalance of sexual expectations, hormone shifts of both sexes as they age and the impact on a relationship. He ambiguously glosses over that love lasts a lifetime but that you can grow past love decisions that didn't work out (agreed but he conflicts his view). Maybe when he releases the book there will be clarity, but this segment does not inspire me to purchase his book. My apologies for my disagreement.
    Last edited by followthebubbles; 02-23-2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks

I listened to it from a "collective" rather than "self" perspective so he didn't touch the same "Dr. Laura" type buttons in me.
    (But I can most certainly appreciate how those buttons could be pushed with some of his phrasing.)

He is coming at this subject from a uber big picture/general approach re genetic evolutionary programming (not the selfish gene).
    Basically I thought he was trying to explain how the male/female relationship has gone through an evolutionary leap in the last 50 years and we still haven't adapted at a cultural level. (Our cultural and genetic programming aren't pointed in the same direction, they are at odds and as a result generate fear so we fall into need rather than in love with each other.)

Wasn't my favourite interview re his work. I sense that he is still drilling down on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by followthebubbles View Post
    Did not enjoy his thoughts on this topic. I think it sets back the experience of relationships 50 years. He describes concepts that were practiced in my grandparents days. And they didn't work. Just listening to his words disturbs me. Were he describes the multi tasking of a secretary - very derogatory to his female perspective. Telling men to just do the tasks to make her happy and secure, it might take 6 months but she will eventually trust you IF you just do everything to make her happy. Wow - sign me up for one of them - NOT. I'm afraid I will have to say this segment is very damaging and not at all helpful in pulling interpersonal relationships out of our base brain thinking. These concepts are doomed to fail. I understand his cave dweller concepts, these are not new revelations but he falls short of developing deeper committed relationships on a higher spiritual and intellectual level. If I wanted a man to just do everything to keep me happy I'd hire a handyman. I want an individual that will also keep me mentally stimulated. He also does not touch on the imbalance of sexual expectations, hormone shifts of both sexes as they age and the impact on a relationship. He ambiguously glosses over that love lasts a lifetime but that you can grow past love decisions that didn't work out (agreed but he conflicts his view). Maybe when he releases the book there will be clarity, but this segment does not inspire me to purchase his book. My apologies for my disagreement.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Haven't seen this one so will definitley bookmark and watch later >>>thanks a bunch :hug:
    Yup. I wanna thank Canzirka for posting this in the first place. Never heard of these gentlemen before and the first fifteen minutes were dense enough I had to stop and think about it. Or rather, "experience it" because it damn near triggered one of those "spells" I sometimes get. I haven't been able to re-approach it yet but I definitely will.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pintorider For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (03-03-2013),Zirka (02-26-2013)

Thanks

Tom Campbell Symposium Part 3 of 4

March 6 2013

Download Audio MP3: http://skybluesymposia.com/blog/2013...posium-part-3/

In this third segment of the symposium, Tom Campbell discusses the application of his My Big TOE concepts and theories of Love as the optimal approach to some relationships and stages of life. Parenting and teenagers, relationships to and with associates in the workplace, end of life transitioning, and supporting the aged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1F1K...ature=youtu.be

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (03-06-2013),Northern Boy (03-13-2013),sandy (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 967 Posts

Great. I really enjoyed the last two sessions and I look forward to this one.

A great mind of our time.

A lot to learn here when one takes the time to listen carefully to the lines between the lines.

Life between life.
    NEVER BE AFRAID TO STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN........
    EVEN IF THAT MEANS STANDING ALONE

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Useful Post:

Northern Boy (03-13-2013),Zirka (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Dean Radin and Tom Campbell

Dean Radin is the senior research scientist at IONS (Institute of Noetic Science), founded by astronaut Edgar Mitchell, and is the author of Entangled Minds and Conscious Universe. Tom Campbell is a physicist and the author of My Big TOE (theory of everything) formerly with, and now a consultant for NASA and other government agencies.

The exchange between these two well-known scientists is remarkable and suggests further investigation of Tom's theory and new experiments in the future with variations of the double slit experiment by both Dean and Tom.

http://youtu.be/pyKbVthuFbQ

http://youtu.be/muz1oH75-rI
    Last edited by Zirka; 03-13-2013 at 03:44 AM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (03-13-2013),Northern Boy (03-13-2013),sandy (03-13-2013),Scott (03-13-2013)