Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thomas Campbell (My Big Toe)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Thomas Campbell (My Big Toe)

I like the idea of a snowball and sure do hope that it can pick up the momentum of enlightenment to the point of evolution for humanity sooner than later...................probably not in my lifetime but one can always dream

Thanks for the great updates Canzirka, as this information is refreshing and inspiring.

Thanks

Tom Campbell Symposium – Part 4 of 4

Download Audio MP3: http://skybluesymposia.com/blog/2013...m-part-4-of-4/

In this fourth segment of the symposium, Tom Campbell extends the analysis and applications of his My Big TOE theory out to broader social structures and relationships. Under laying the broader social issues are flawed schemes rooted in personal imperfections of ego, greed or jealousy; as societies we are the sum of our parts. We look at a few aspects: our interactions and perceptions of economics, the human social tendency to increase entropy, broad evolution and the process fractal, and problems and attitudes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhqx3...ature=youtu.be

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Jenci (04-10-2013),loveandgratitude (04-10-2013),Ross (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

I wonder how rare it is to pursue what one is worst at. I think i've always done that. Unfortunately. Maybe there's a book in my grand future.

Thanks

Tom Campbell on Consciousness Evolution

Published on Feb 7, 2015

Tom Campbell is an explorer of consciousness, physicist and the author of My Big TOE.

During the interview Tom Campbell answers questions related to My Big TOE, virtual reality, NVC, democratic education, monetary reform, the technological singularity and existential risks.
    http://www.mybigTOE.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Ross (02-20-2015)

Thanks

Who are we in this Reality?

We are part of, but not separate from, the Larger Consciousness System. This may sound like the more familiar phrase "we are made in the image of God". If you are a physicist, a Consciousness researcher, and an evolved spiritual being such as Tom, the descriptions are one and the same.

The eternal question "Who are we" ? will be answered in a way you have never heard before. Such subjects as free will, the difference between what we know ourselves to be here as consciousness and what we are as Consciousness outside this learning lab we call earth, and past lives will be discussed within the context of a computer analogy by a physicist who has researched this from outside this virtual reality.

As this interview unfolds, you will get a glimpse of why Tom's My Big TOE encompasses all aspects of our reality into one scientifically derived theory of everything.

Thanks

The link changed from when I posted this earlier and wanted to share with you again.

A good refresher.

Tom Campbell and Bruce Lipton: Two Scientists "See the Same World"

Tom Campbell, physicist (formerly with NASA), and Bruce Lipton, biologist (author of The Biology of Belief), discuss what they have discovered about reality from their unique perspectives.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Ross (03-31-2015)

Thanks

Tom Campbell: Intuition in the Big Picture

Published on Apr 19, 2015

Tom Campbell, author of My Big TOE, comments on intuition in the big picture, how it fits into his theory, and how those with these special gifts might evolve their skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrlK9kxWDwQ

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Scott (04-22-2015)

Thanks

Tom Campbell – Life, the Universe and Everything: Part One

July 28, 2015

Name:  Tom-Campbell1-166x166.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  7.5 KB

Listen to this excellent interview here:
    http://legalise-freedom.com/radio/to...hing-part-one/

Tom Campbell discusses his book My Big TOE. The trilogy is about life, purpose, personal significance, physics, evolution, and the reason why. The acronym TOE is a standard term in the physics community that stands for Theory Of Everything. Such a theory has been the Holy Grail of physicists for more than fifty years. My Big TOE delivers the solution to that scientific quest at the layman’s level with precision and clarity. It unifies science and philosophy, physics and metaphysics, mind and matter, purpose and meaning, the normal and the paranormal. The entirety of human experience (mind, body, and spirit) including both our objective and subjective worlds, are brought together under one seamless scientific understanding. If you have a logical, open, and inquisitive mind – an attitude of scientific pragmatism that appreciates the elegance of fundamental truth and the thrill of breakthrough – you will enjoy this journey of personal and scientific discovery.

Based upon careful scientific research and logical deduction, it’s a book for all who have an interest in the nature of the reality in which they exist. It’s not only about scientific theory, function, process, and discovery – but also speaks to each individual reader about their innate capabilities. Readers will learn to appreciate that their human potential stretches far beyond the limitations of the physical universe. This trilogy delivers the next major scientific conceptual breakthrough since relativity and quantum mechanics raised scientific eyebrows in the first half of the twentieth century. No catch, no megalomania, no hypothetical wackiness, no goofy beliefs, no unusual assumptions – just straightforward science that better describes the totality of our experience and provides a wealth of practical results and new understanding that can be applied personally and professionally by scientists and non-scientists alike.

www.my-big-toe.com
    www.mbtevents.com

Listen to this excellent interview here:
    http://legalise-freedom.com/radio/to...hing-part-one/