Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Kramer - The Unfoldment

Thanks

Neil Kramer - The Unfoldment

http://neilkramer.com/
    Neil Kramer is a British philosopher and teacher specializing in the fields of consciousness, metaphysics, and mysticism.
    Kramer has made a lifelong independent study of philosophy, mystical traditions, religion, and esoteric world history. He shares his path of transformation and empowerment in writings, interviews, and lectures, as well as giving one-on-one teachings and group workshops.
    Neil Kramer was born Nolan Salmon, in 1972, in Greater Manchester, England. He attended high school and then art college in the neighboring county of Cheshire. He went on to spend many years working in graphics and software, before finally devoting himself full-time to his enduring passion for mysticism and philosophy.

Kramer’s work focuses chiefly on consciousness, metaphysics, spiritual philosophy, and inner development. His material also encompasses more esoteric elements such as ancient mystery school knowledge, European medieval & early modern period mysticism, emanationism, the liberation of sovereign will, and models of divine ascendance.

Kramer is a self-proclaimed autodidact, almost entirely self-taught and self-directed, with broad experiential knowledge of interconnected philosophical, psychological, mystical, and spiritual disciplines – all of which he uses to formulate his cosmology and practice. He has studied with several organizations focused on the wisdom of the ancient world, though is not formally affiliated with any specific groups. Kramer consistently highlights the importance of applying any abstract theory into the actual felt experience of everyday life before it can accrue real value as true wisdom. He is known for frequently juxtaposing high-level intellectual metaphysics alongside hands-on, integrated life practices.

In May 2012, his book “The Unfoldment” was published. He spends much of his time teaching, traveling, and writing.

Neil Kramer on his current book The Unfoldment – The Organic Path to Clarity, Power and Transformation.

The Unfoldment presents a body of sacred wisdom and a deep spiritual perspective that puts real power and real magic into the hands of those who seek a path of awakening. The author draws on a lifetime of spiritual encounters and experiential gnosis to formulate a unique synthesis of metaphysics, mysticism, and esoteric knowledge – genuine, hands-on tools and teachings for transformation and enlightenment in the 21st century.

Neil Kramer talks to Greg Moffitt, independent journalist and host of Legalise Freedom Radio.

We talk about the diverging streams of awakening and hiding, synthesizing metaphysics & mysticism, personal responsibility as a means of empowerment, fascism in mainstream European politics and society, truth as a compass for inner growth, the undeniably useful Matrix metaphors, the relationship between truth and divinity, the notion of tulpas in the population, the taboo of mystical and spiritual language in contemporary culture, the detrimental externalization of technology, liberation through honorable being, high dynamism as a special opportunity for transcendence.

You can listen to the interview at the link below.

http://legalise-freedom.com/radio/ne...he-unfoldment/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (02-04-2013),sandy (01-28-2013),sllim11 (01-29-2013)

Thanks

Re: Neil Kramer - The Unfoldment

Checking In With Shadow

Neil Kramer takes on the unfathomable, the unsavory, and the obscure, in a series of spoken word improvisational essays, recorded live on location, here and there.

This opening episode features contemplations on spiritual idealism, the Sandy Hook incident, the 2nd amendment, the secret epidemic of blue pill addiction, politically conditioned projections, why people can’t let go of unreality, the 2012 winter solstice end of the world affair, prophesying endings, techniques of new age self-deception, the appearance and disappearance of things, purpose and no purpose, mapping extreme opposites, and more.
    Click here for download link:

http://neilkramer.com/roamcast-1-che...th-shadow.html

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (02-05-2013),sandy (02-05-2013)

Thanks

Neil Kramer talks to SkyBlue Symposia about life, death, and magical fish

We talk about the practicalities of mysticism, druidry and plant technology, post 2012 energetic dynamics, planning vs flow in dealing with the universe, what’s the big deal with the sun?, reflections of creation and destruction, multiple perspectives on destructive behavior, finding equilibrium, historical and energetic lineages, the relevance of corporate media news, and more.
    You can access the interview here:

http://neilkramer.com/sky-blue-symposia.html

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 967 Posts

Thanks Canzirka for introducing this fascinating person. I listened to this show from the Red Ice Show about unfoldment and the 4 D reality. Loved this show. Out of the box concepts.

Neil Kramer is an English writer, philosopher, and teacher, specializing in the fields of consciousness, metaphysics, and mysticism. Kramer has made a lifelong independent study of philosophy, mystical traditions, shamanism, religion, inner alchemy, occultism, and esoteric world history. He returns to Red Ice to discuss his new book The Unfoldment. We examine the authentic life and distortion of reality. Neil talks about the importance of remembering the divine and moving past negative states of mind. It's time for action, not complaints. We'll discuss remaining in a higher state of consciousness within the control system. Neil also talk about how there is an intimate relationship between light and shadow, creation and destruction. He talks about being a participant in the unfoldment as we each play a significant role. The Unfoldment is a natural human process; a journey of growth, realization, and ascendance.

Last edited by loveandgratitude; 02-05-2013 at 11:31 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Useful Post:

Zirka (02-05-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Canzirka,

In a hurry so won't say much as I need to log off and get some snow shoveled as company is coming but wanted to say how much I appreciate your threads and video. I find Neil Kramer to be so real and authentic that it brings me real joy to spend time listening to his insights and experiences in life. I found Checking in with Shadow to be one of the best yet of his pod cast's and admire his personal integrity to address the reality of what is...................................Great stuff and learning material for sure....thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by Canzirka View Post
    Checking In With Shadow

Click here for download link:

http://neilkramer.com/roamcast-1-che...th-shadow.html

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

loveandgratitude (02-06-2013),Zirka (02-06-2013)

Thanks

Roamcast #2: It’s Black And White

March 6 2013

Audio Download: http://neilkramer.com/roamcast-2-its...and-white.html

Neil Kramer probes the sacred principles enmeshed in the seemingly commonplace fabric of everyday life. Inquire into the unknowable, the unsung, and the unlikely, in this series of spoken word improvisational essays, recorded live on location, here and there.

This episode features contemplations on the art of telling nothing, paying to be alive, treading lightly, the secret melody of happiness, false dichotomies, true dichotomies, the efficacy of religion, mental illness for entertainment, the inferno of television, the final exam of repentance, choosing complications, observing the twilight years, the elegance of simplicity, everyday champions, guileless knowledge, poet laureates, the how not the what, crafting quality, form and formlessness.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

sandy (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Two lads from Manchester riff about all manner of things including: discernment in 2015, high school teachers, nappers and head wobbles, forbidden words, ready-made Ikea reality tunnels, the deception of system indebtedness, non-attachment in Heat, distinguishing layers of realness, asking questions in exoteric religion, naivety in newness, the shadow opponent of Empire, population and sustainability, legal protection of freedom of speech, self-governance and the self-reliant attitude, unconsciousness as a lifestyle choice, localized power structures, taboo subjects in Germany, split Mancunian consciousness, personal sovereign disavowal empowers Empire, compulsive mainstream culture consumption, laying down new lucid patterns of life.
    Audio Download Here:
    http://neilkramer.com/critical-mass-radio.html

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Bethany (02-18-2015),Scott (02-18-2015)

Thanks

Neil Kramer talks to Niles Heckman on the Novelty Generators podcast.

March 22 2015

We talk about eloquence, philosophical exercise, Greek mystery schools, mysterium knowing, esoteric bible readings, shifting Euro-American cultural strangeness, Bill Hicks, humor as a teaching device, self age and grand age, reincarnation, immature polarizations, and more.

Listen here:
    http://neilkramer.com/novelty-generators.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Scott (03-27-2015)

Thanks

Here is the Youtube version of the Neil Kramer March 22 Interview.

I really enjoy listening to Neil.

Pretty sure I talked to Neil about an interview trying to line up an interview time just before I got very ill and had to put the Radio show on hold.

Scott

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Zirka (03-27-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I really enjoy listening to Neil.

Pretty sure I talked to Neil about an interview trying to line up an interview time just before I got very ill and had to put the Radio show on hold.
    I love this man and his authenticity. His wisdom penetrates the very depth of my being.

Every time I listen to him, I feel like I've had a spiritual oil change.

You would do him great justice in an interview Scott. I know the time will come for you to reconnect with him, and I look forward to it.

(I am so glad you are feeling better Scott.....your presence here, which is very much appreciated, was missed. I like your style.)
    Last edited by Zirka; 03-27-2015 at 10:27 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Scott (03-27-2015)