Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham Hancock on the Rogan Experience

Retired Member
    Thanks

Graham Hancock on the Rogan Experience

Nice interview with Graham
    Last edited by jasonzwsa; 05-25-2013 at 12:41 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jasonzwsa For This Useful Post:

Gooty (05-25-2013),Jenci (05-25-2013),loveandgratitude (05-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Graham Hancock on the Rogan Experience

3 HOURS?

Were there drugs involved?

Did they eat bugs?:lol:

Any breaking news?

Could you provide a brief summary or at least a couple of enticing highlights?:whistle:

Thanks OP, I like both of these guys
    Last edited by Gooty; 05-25-2013 at 07:51 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooty For This Useful Post:

Jenci (05-26-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

A good question, Graham Hancock . You are only 62, and you ‘feel’ young so why should you need a hip replacement? Because you are an addict. And everything you have stated in word, deed, and demeanor blares addict. Even after you put Mari Juana aside, because you treated her like a prostitute.

First marijuana and then Ayahuasca. You threw away your crutch and then ‘magickally’ manifested an actual set of crutches. That’s a coincidence? You have an artificially installed crutch in your hip now. That's not telling you something? That you STILL need a crutch? And no I'm not blaming the medical industry on that one. They don't know any better, but Mr. Hancock, you should. You should PARTICULARLY know this before imposing YOUR **** on the rest of the world.

The marijuana didn’t protect from arthritis it buried your addiction because you USED it to feed the addiction instead of clear it. Abuse of a plant spirit helper will rebound on you eventually, especially if you are abusing for an emotional crutch. Abuse of a pre-abused plant spirit helper? You aren't ready for that. You aren't strong enough to get in the ring with something that has no boundaries in kicking your arse. Plant's aren't people. They will kick your ass (note hip location in proximity to ass) the same way anything else that has a naturally instilled sense of self value will when you abuse it.

The entire plant helper kingdom screams against corrupting their sacred properties. Warns against co-dependency .

“Feeling” young doesn’t protect you. BEING young will but that takes a lot of clearing.

One day we will not have anything to help us because we will have abused it all.

10 Ayahuasca sessions.? TEN???!! That is an addict talking. That is what the marijuana helper tried to teach YOU, Mr. Hancock. Why are you not ‘getting’ it?
    Most of all why are you advising the rest of the world when have plainly not cleared this **** out for yourself?

We don't mention that people who have already done a lot of clearing work don't get much of an effect from Ayahuasca.

Oh yes Ayahuasca globally. We need more ****ed up co-dependent parasites don’t we to abuse sacred plant helpers and us all.

You know when we were kids we kid sit up and drink (distilled essence of plant spirits..why they are called spirits) all night because....we were self medicating and whatever our issue was demanded more and more so we fed it.

Then we grew up, cleared out, and fall asleep after two drinks because we aren't feeding anything anymore.

A reason why they are called plant spirit HELPERS.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonzwsa View Post

Nice interview with Graham

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

D-Day (05-25-2013),Jenci (05-26-2013),PurpleLama (05-25-2013),VajraYaya (05-28-2013)

Thanks

Graham is an interesting dude who's made some great contributions as far as research into supressed history/archaeology goes.

... but I also think it's time he laid off the drugs because it's clear they're screwing him up.

God only knows what sort of (and how many) attachments he's picked up from those ayahuasca sessions he's been doing.

Best to leave the entities who reside in those other dimensions to their own devices IMO... cos once you start opening gateways to those dimensions through the use of drugs like ayahuasca you are effectively inviting them into this world where they can do as they please with those who unwittingly enter into agreement/contract with them.

That's how the game works... you enter into their world, and they have every right to enter into yours.

Problem is, many of the entities from such dimensions love nothing more than to inhabit, manipulate, and play games with corporial beings like us humans... and many of them don't play nicely.

Being and staying clear is as much about clear-ing as it is about NOT allowing unwanted "stuff" into your own personal space/dimension.... they can't f.uck with you if you don't let them in to begin with.
    Last edited by D-Day; 05-25-2013 at 07:17 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-Day For This Useful Post:

Jenci (05-26-2013),VajraYaya (05-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Eagle you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cynical. Have you every tried Ayahuasca ? No he is not addicted to it. It is not something you can take likely nor be addicted to. Your personal slander against Graham comes from where oh mighty one. God get over yourself please.

Retired Member
    Thanks

@Gooty.

To sumarize some of what he says is that Ayahuasca has helped him to stop smoking Mary Jane. He is someone who is very honest about his life. He is not ashamed to mention his weak points. He gives very clear warning that Ayahuasca can on rare occasions be very dangerous if you do not go into it with good Intent. He talks about the Aztecs and how they used psychedelics to communicate with dark entities. How Aztecs prayed on their neighbours for sacrifices. Joe Rogan and Graham discuss how if intent is evil how civilizations (referring to the Aztecs) could use psychedelics to enhance their evil. They talk about the defeat of the Aztecs at the hands of the spanish which perhaps was Kharma related becuase of their evils.

However Graham never forces his beliefs down people's throats by always mentioning that this is his opinion and his beliefs. They discuss the spanish destruction of the Aztec empire by Cortes. Although this is my POV, I find his information very interesting. I think it is important to have someone providing this dialogue. We know so little about this time. Graham's new book "War God" is based on this time. They also discuss the brutality of the spanish and the genocide they committed. They talk about ancient sites and how new sites are built on old sites.

They talk about all the BS in Egyptology and how information is controlled. They talk about John Anthony West and the arguments about the Sphinx. Theories which talk about the weathering on the Sphinx which shows that rainfall had affected it. Yet according to mainstream egyptology the Sphinx is only 5000 years old and no trace of rain has been in the last 5000 years. So John and others have said that the Sphinx is rather from 12000 years ago. This was not really accepted before since no other structures had been discovered as being this old until recently when people discovered Göbekli Tepe.

So this talk may have touched on psychedelics but the main subjects on the discussion is about ancient civilisations. As Graham has mentioned we are "A Species With Amnesia".

They also talk about the talk he did at TedX which was censored."War on Conciousness". They talk how society does not want people to take psychedelics because it leads people to challenge the Status Quo because it makes them ask profound questions.

Graham is someone who likes to answer different questions about science. I think you should watch and listen to this talk if you want to hear different opinions on our origins. It's not at all all about drugs as Eagle tries to mention the main subject is ancient civilisations.
    Last edited by jasonzwsa; 05-27-2013 at 01:55 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jasonzwsa For This Useful Post:

Gooty (05-27-2013),Jenci (05-27-2013),loveandgratitude (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

Eagle you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cynical. Have you every tried Ayahuasca ? No he is not addicted to it. It is not something you can take likely nor be addicted to. Your personal slander against Graham comes from where oh mighty one. God get over yourself please.
    Come on, Jason there is not need to get personal about this. Eagle's comments were directed at Graham Hancock not at you. As for slander, I think that people like Graham who put themselves out there as teachers or providers of information, know that doing so opens them up to the possibility of being criticised.

Retired Member
    Thanks

Except I do not believe she listened to the 3hours. That is my problem with her post because it might prevent people from listening to it (and get some interesting info) by labeling him as an addict. Sorry but if you have ever taken Ayahuasca you will know it is not a crutch or an addiction. So personal attack to him in my books deserves a personal attack from me (because after all it is my OP). IMO opinion you cannot criticize psychedelics if you have not tried them.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

It is not something you can take likely nor be addicted to
    Addiction can happen physically and psychologically. Some substances there can be no physical dependency but you can still be psychologically addicted.

Some addictions are not even substances, yet addictive behaviour still manifests and is destructive - gambling, shopping, mobile phones, etc

From my experience of addicts, addictions are never just given up, there is always a replacing of another substance or psychological crutch as the addictive behaviour will remain.

Giving up the substance is only the first step. Getting to grips with the psychological need for 'something' is where the healing/recovery work takes place and this can take time and it may take many new addictions forming for the behaviour to actually be seen for what it is. Getting off the life threatening substances is always a good start though.

As for Ayahausca, not that I have taken it but my understanding is that it can be very useful in getting the person to understand that their existence is not limited to this body/reality.

Having said that, the red flag went up for me as far as Hancock is concerned when I heard him speak about the illusion of this body/reality but when you take Ayahausca you get to experience the "real".

This is not true and the experience of expanded consciousness that Ayahausca allows is still the illusion; it is just a bigger illusion than the one we expereince in 3D limited consciousness.

The experiences of expanded consciousness are a step towards realising what is real but they are not the "real". This is a common place to get stuck and a good spiritual teacher will tell the seeker to keep going, that they are not there yet.

Hancock is teaching people to get stuck at the same realisation as him.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

VajraYaya (05-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Well Jenci have you ever taken Psylocibin, LSD or DMT ? Hancock never once says that this is how it is he always saying that he is not sure about anything but that this is how he feels and views it. No need to red flag him because he is clear from the beginning.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jasonzwsa For This Useful Post:

Jenci (05-27-2013)