Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham Hancock on the Rogan Experience

Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Graham Hancock on the Rogan Experience

Hello Moderators,

Unsubscribe from this site please. I can't bear this place anymore since Eagle joined and started jabbering her know-it-all BS.

Thanks and goodbye.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasonzwsa For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (05-27-2013),PurpleLama (05-28-2013)

Thanks

I pretty much agree with what Eagle is saying, but I would add that the codependency is a two way street. The plant entices for its own self interest and evolution. Marijuana, and may other plants, have benefited greatly from our love relationship with them.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Awall For This Useful Post:

Jenci (05-28-2013),loveandgratitude (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jasonzwsa View Post
    Hello Moderators,

Unsubscribe from this site please. I can't bear this place anymore since Eagle joined and started jabbering her know-it-all BS.

Thanks and goodbye.

This subject comes up from time to time, so this is not just directed at you Jason.

We don't tend to usually retire accounts when the request is made in the heat of the moment because we have invariably found that that is not what people want (I've even done it myself)

No one has to post here or even visit the forum but if people really do want to retire accounts then we will do it -it's just we think a little breathing space is not a bad thing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (05-27-2013),Scott (05-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    This subject comes up from time to time, so this is not just directed at you Jason.

We don't tend to usually retire accounts when the request is made in the heat of the moment because we have invariably found that that is not what people want (I've even done it myself)

No one has to post here or even visit the forum but if people really do want to retire accounts then we will do it -it's just we think a little breathing space is not a bad thing.

I agree Jenci, the dramatic "I'm Outta Here" is something as a mod we see all the time, when in fact all that was needed was some time off the forum.
    Everyone needs some time off forums now and then, just relax take a break, it makes a world of difference

Scott

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Jenci (05-28-2013),VajraYaya (05-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

To go back on topic because it is a worthy topic......

DMT stimulation with out plant helpers or ...priming the pump for a plant helper assistance experience.

Most indigenous healing has a practice of reclamation. These can be sweat lodges which have grown increasingly short term these days or something akin to that. Most indigenous cultures had a policy before inviting the plant spirit helper in that involved burying someone underground, retreating into a cave, digging a trench and piling earth and leaves on them, or putting them in a lodge with total dark solitude (reclamation lodges) for a pre scribed period of time. These are things we have read about in the practices of indigenous cultures but perhaps the reasons or outcomes for these practices were not made abundantly clear other than it promotes a weakening of the ego.

It promotes deep self reflection. Sensory deprivation, one doesn't get a whole lot of stimuli from the outside world. One indeed spends most of their time in seclusion in the 'dream time' or dreaming. Sleeping. The longer you sleep the better. Ever notice when we 'sleep' too long we start having progressively odder dreams? A lot **** starts coming to the surface when we sleep 'too' long. Mainly guilt over sleeping too long. Their mind doesn't much care for the **** that starts stirring around there so will jab us to get up and join the real world where it can distract us from our inner selves.

These acts of solitude in darkness actually, if done right, initiate secretions of dmt--the so called spirit molecule.

Not to go into excessive detail but these practices served the same purpose. The shaman initiated these practices in preparation of a life time of working with the plant spirit helpers, a means of priming their own dmt, and a means of dedicating themselves to sacred work. a dmt bereft adept is not going to be equal to the plant helper at hand. Both are very necessary steps in working with anything that is going to rearrange your secretions and affect you on a cellular level PERMANENTLY.

That goes for any plant helper. Poison Ivy. Before I could handle posion Ivy without it defending itself from me I had to prepare myself, make myself to the plant so it would not kick my ass. Plant helpers from cedar to salvia all conduct themselves under spiritual principals that the ego doesn't like very much....because its the ego. It wants to serve itself rather than unionize in a relationship of equality.

Permanently means you can seal programming within the genetic structure for future generations (consciousness imposition on genetics and dna) that have to deal with the mess if conducted in half arsed, not well thought out way. (not beneficial) Or any previous conditions could be lifted permanently (beneficial) They also required those who would later be introduced to plant spirit helpers to have this time of dark solitude. The dark night of the soul. Three days of darkness. Indigenous cultures in northern climates took advantage of the three days of darkness at what was usually the beginning of their new year to undertake this sort of retreat inside one's self.

Retreating into solitude, even if its just withdrawing from the world is something nearly everyone is familiar with even if they haven't done it for themselves. A lot of self realized people have done this to varying degrees. Withdrawing from the world.

The next level of this reclamation time is situating yourself with a some water, in a very dark room (cave, haystack, underground, pile of leaves or a lodge constructed just for that purpose) for a period of about at least 72 (7+2=9) .It doesn't have to be an unpleasant place, making yourself uncomfortable to the point you can't relax into an altered state of consciousness isn't sacrifice, its making yourself so uncomfortable that you can't relax.

Usually 3 days no more than four. This begins a return to one's naturally occurring dmt secretion to womb status. Which is nearly the last time anyone experienced a profound dmt state unless they've initiated some practice since the time they were in the womb.

While there are steps after this that one can take this is essentially the primer right there. Three days sleeping usually moving in and out of states of consciousness, in a dark environment. A hidden,(literally) dark or occult means of self reclamation. No plants necessary. Indigenous shamans typically did not share plant spirit helpers with all and sundry (mostly because they are lazy arseholes) unless people were willing to initiate under their own steam a period of self reclamation.

Carving three days out of one's life to experience their inner realms is an act of sacrifice but an act of self love. One is willing to have this lenghty commercial interruption of commonly shared perception in order to do this. it is very easy to ingest something and call it loving yourself. Investing that much time before ingesting anything is making a statement to the universe that you are WILLING to love yourself.

A shaman knows that one must begin to gain equality with whatever they are working with. We as adults do not let let three year olds determine what meals should be or how the house should be cleaned. Yet we forget this basic functional principal when we come to areas like this. WE do not hook up a dmt bereft person to a dmt stimulating plant without some prepeartion. The same way an engineer would not hook up a jet engine to a bicycle without first preparing the bicycle. Permanent will occur.

The first time a generational shaman begins to union with a plant without this sort of preperation...he's sealed that within his dna. So the next generational shaman will do the same further wreaking havoc on beneficial information contained with dna. This has happened to all of us.

To do this any other way ...you may as well put yourself in the Monarch program. They, too, use enforced periods of solitude and sensory deprivation for an entirely different outcome. To seal programming, not release it.

I never once said that no one should have plant assisted dmt experiences. I'm saying if you gong to do it do it in a way that honors yourself and the plant so we do not continously keep re programming ourselves. If we can't do that then don't do it all. Because it doesn't 'just' affect you.

Bats represent the struggle to overcome ego dominance and typically you always find bats in a dark cave somewhere. They live in darkness.

Everything is related and this is how we begin to relate with reality.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-29-2013),Jenci (05-28-2013),Reaver (05-27-2013),VajraYaya (05-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awall View Post
    I pretty much agree with what Eagle is saying, but I would add that the codependency is a two way street. The plant entices for its own self interest and evolution. Marijuana, and may other plants, have benefited greatly from our love relationship with them.

Well yeah, co-dependent love or ...a clearer sort of love.

It is said we crave most which is the worst for us. Like food. We often crave foods we are allergic to. Craving shouldn't be confused for love but....a plant's field can be distorted our emotional impositions on it. As Tesla Technology and Kirillian photography, and bio-energy photography can show. Emotional energy isn't always love though, there's ego love (need) and there's higher forms of love. The plant's field could be addictive to ...the addict.

The plants we've tampered with the most are the ones that become most needy and delicate. I had a fern who basically thrived on me ignoring it. Air ferns that are self sufficient. I didnt' impose on it, it didn't impose on me and we lived happily ever after. And then I have had plants that would die under the most tender of care. Mostly because I invested too much in keeping it alive. My ego was somehow involved in the plant's ability to thrive and my ego ended up killing it. I over loved it. But was it really love?

Plant life is one of those places where we find out where we are trying to hard for all the wrong reasons. Plants are very sensitive to that sort of thing. My friend has an office with a happy plant (a spath) and a evil plant (a mother in laws tongue). The evil plant (as I facetiously dubbed it) hated the happy plant. Move happy plant nearer to evil plant and it began to droop. Evil plant would attempt to commit plant suicide if one decided to 'care' or fertilize it.

Where was the plants getting all this weird emo **** from. The fact they were situated in a new agey sort of therapy environment.

So yes we can affect a plant's field.

Now why doesn't grass stop growing because we constantly mow it, tell it its unwanted unless it abides by our conditions. Grass is sort of **** you self sufficient plant.

It constantly shows us it will not be dominated by our ego. Grass seems to know it's purpose in life. but is that purpose naturally occurring or..anther program.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Jenci (05-28-2013),Reaver (05-27-2013),VajraYaya (05-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Nope I don't want time out. Before there was Sandy, Canzirka and Fred here and they have gone becuase of this manipulative and unbearable person. Now I get on with most people but seriously I think you are a poison to this site and have been ever since you were kicked off Avalon.

I'm not one of your cronies and I never will want to be. so please Jenci (also known as Eagle's gatekeeper) please do retire me.

Retired Member
    Thanks

anic::whistle::worthy::devil:irate::2cents::whip:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

followthebubbles (05-27-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

SCREAM!

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonzwsa View Post
    Eagle you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cynical. Have you every tried Ayahuasca ? No he is not addicted to it. It is not something you can take likely nor be addicted to. Your personal slander against Graham comes from where oh mighty one. God get over yourself please.
    Comes mostly from your reaction that rather valids the points I made. Everyone as always provides their own evidence.

Given the reaction you had simply because some one began examining all angles of this particular sacred cow, I'd have to say the casual observer would not be overly tempted to try Ayahuasca if overly reactive mind behaviors and emotional temper tantrums is what it results in. You can have those without ever touching Ayahuasca. Not an overly appealing end result. It didn't seem to teach you to manage your out of control emotional body, you don't behave or communicate like a 'clear' person whose under gone a cleansing ritual, or had their inner demons removed, it didn't allow you to accept what is pretty much just down to earth grounded information based on observation. I see the usual herd behavior when the herd hears something it doesn't want to hear.

So what is Ayahuasca supposed to do for us? Something it didn't do for you?

Is Ayahuasca proud of you. Are you expressive of the sort of clarity that one would expect from this sort of experience? Are you a poster child for its healing effects? Is there a lot of people out there who wish to emulate what they just observed, tantrums, slanguage? The inability to not make things personal? That's a very basic precept that a 15 year can easily grasp sans any chemical influence. Would a lot of people realize that its all talk and no walk? Yeah. But blame me for your embarassment and you'll never have to manage your own inner landscape.

So what have YOU shown us and the whole wide world that may encounter this conversation? That ayahuasca prompts reactions like yours, where you slam the door in a fit of temper because someone didn't agree with you? That these are easily noticeable behaviors just like Hancocks?

Who has done more damage as far as the plant's reputation and loss of credibility to its intended effects. Me? I only said to respect it.

In other words, why is your know nothing bs more qualified than my know it all bs?

Toxic, and poisonous. It's self righteous people who blunder into these things that toxificy otherwise sacred articles. Not those who caution others that some respect and a mind towards our own behaviors & motives before approaching the plants.

or maybe you got a bad batch?

Your behaviors Jason really don't do much for the Ayahusca movement and that is probably a good thing. On the other hand, its just more corruption of sacred things.