Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Menopause - Men are to Blame

Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Menopause - Men are to Blame

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    article looking at the symptoms that women have during menopause and how they are different, or lacking in different cultures.
    Interesting to say the least. I would also add personal attitude to the mix as another widely swinging variable. I am firmly in peri menopause and am looking at what is going on with some subjectification and objectification.

Since i think the eggs in my body are vestigial organisms, I am not mourning their loss. What I will be mourning is the loss of protection that the hormones are providing my body. But understanding that loss, I can take steps to protect myself. Diet and exercise are easy considerations, but attitude change is not always so.

The comments about Japanese women not reporting/experiencing symptoms raises a question about the inordinate amount of self control that culture places on people there. Is the control actually in the mind about bodily issues, or is it out of mind out of thought?

My symptoms have all but abated in the last year and I am in no way done and into menopause. Within the last year I had an inflammation that required having my gallbladder out, and post operative I felt immediately healthy and very much improved. For me that was my warning sign to take better care of myself and I have tuned in to what my body is trying to tell me. Rather than feed junk food to my mind, I try more to give nutrients to my body.

This last year has shown massive improvements to my health. Safe and respectable weight loss, better muscle tone and joint function, and my arthritic pain virtual gone (in the last year i have probably taken the same amount of pain killers that i would have take in a DAY the year before). It's true quality in quality out. I feel fabulous.

Here on the forum I am taking care of my mind and exercising that too. Contact with more intelligent and higher thinking individuals in my life is also more rewarding. So it becomes a package deal. And lo and behold, the "symptoms" of peri menopause have gone virtually away.

I listen to women directly around me and i find their reactions interesting to this natural occurring leg of our lives. Especially the ones that have had children. It would seem so much of the modern woman's identity is wrapped up in having children that they forget they are not a walking uterus but have a brain attached to it. These women have profuse drenching sweats, irritability, lack of energy etc. One woman was having difficulties with her marriage and child, a myriad of problems, and when she resolved them over the last year and took control of her life - her symptoms are now less than half and still fading. This tells me there is more than just biology at work.

And this brings me to ask, why would the medical community want this little secret of control be let out, well big pharma would be a little miffed. Sometimes I thing my body is just here to feed that machine. Well, machine, for now you are on a diet!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to followthebubbles For This Useful Post:

Jenci (06-22-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Lol. Then they aren't vestigial at all.

Here's our mind trap, you are thinking in terms of I am a walking uterus" something I know you don't want to do. If we don't want to be viewed as walking uterus we have to apply that to everything. I caught your contradiction; this is where their mind comes in. It contradicts. In this case you are applying "walking uterus' to eggs. A woman has a purpose beyond being a walking uterus, an egg has a purpose beyond being a baby maker vector. T At the very least, that sort of thinking contributes to menopause. If one keeps thinking that something doesn't have a purpose it will eventually have no purpose. And stop working.

Same as people who are conditioned over and over that they are without purpose, or value. They give up. They CAN'T work. Yea, so many people are on the welfare roles can attest to that.

Even after eggs are no longer making babies they are contributing to the hormonal process. So they are not vestigial at all, they serve more than one purpose.

There's nothing to mourn, you didn't lose anything. Failure to accept them for their multifaceted purpose may be more correct.

That is a part of you that you are assigning as useless. And that is red flag, to where I say, Whoa don't do that, its a their mind trap. Because you only 'think' they are vestigial organisms but in the same breath you admitted they were not. Thinking isn't the same as reality. The reality is they serve more than one purpose.

The best way to protect yourself is not to allow their mind to run your body.

Since i think the eggs in my body are vestigial organisms, I am not mourning their loss. What I will be mourning is the loss of protection that the hormones are providing my body. But understanding that loss, I can take steps to protect myself. Diet and exercise are easy considerations, but attitude change is not always so.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 06-21-2013 at 04:44 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

followthebubbles (06-21-2013),Jenci (06-22-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Men aren't the cause of pain of menstruation, nor pain of childbirth.

That is old religious programming. For two thousand years it has been a punishment for Eve's original sin. Menstruation and pain of child birth. Generational programming. Men didn't do that patriarchal institutions that women have heartily participated in did. Of course periods and birth are painful, what punishment isn't?

Take your typical Christian woman in a 1st world nation. Painful periods, painful birth.

Now take your aboriginal woman who pauses in her tasks, has a baby, wraps it and goes back to what she's doing. What's the difference? The aboriginal woman hadn't had it pounded into her psyche that birth/menstruation/being a woman is a punishment. It's not passed down generationally .

She's not a victim.

We tend to specialize and victimize pre and post partum women. We blather on about the miracle of birth. How many babies are born every second? Thousands, that's not special. How hard is it to become pregnant. Not hard at all. We can do it by accident, without meaning too and while we are drunk! We can be creating life and not even realize or give any thought to it until the little test packet turns pink three months after the whole ball of wax has been put into motion.

Giving birth has been specialized to the point of special victims unit. For victim that holds a special appeal, they finally get to do something dangerous and risky (so says modern medicine) without having to do anything that is particularly special, dangerous or risky.

Babies are not particularly unique. Physically they are two parts of two already pre existing people. They all scream, mess their nappies, steal one's sleep, and are entirely dependent on their mother, like a good percentage of adults are still.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

followthebubbles (06-21-2013),Jenci (06-22-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Even after eggs are no longer making babies they are contributing to the hormonal process
    Small side note: The eggs are stored in follicles. The egg matures there and is released from it, the follicle produces the hormones. A monthly cycle can perform without releasing an egg due to whatever damage/redundancy to the egg. So my eggs can fly away, I'll keep my follicles. The follicle produces the estrogen and progesterone that will protect me.

How so you recommend that i can still produce these hormones within me, without supplements or pharma (of course).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to followthebubbles For This Useful Post:

Jenci (06-22-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I personally don't think that is correct and the reason (partially) its not correct is because science says so....or rather science contradicts itself. This is in terms of thinking of our body parts as pieces of meat that stop becoming functional, therefore useless. Science has conditioned us to know what we know about our bodies.

Who should know most about our bodies are us.

That's where science contradicts itself. It claims we are born with a million or so eggs, and that through ovulation each one is lost from the follicle. They don't even have good math, they have a belief because they treat our bodies like car parts. We are born with a limited creation matrix which is a contradiction in terms. How do we know any of this is true. We don't its just what they told us. We really would not know unless we broke open an ovary and stared at for forty years.

One knows how much they ovulate by their menses cycle. I have not had one million ovulations I will not live long enough to release that many eggs. Even if I released 100 eggs from each ovary every month I could not use up that many eggs. If I had litters of children every 10 months I could not would not use up that many eggs.

Yet science claims we lose 90 percent of our eggs by age 30, 35 typically being when women begin to enter menopause. Between the age of 12 or so to 30 I used up that many eggs?

The peak of menopause hits about age 50, ONLY when it becomes noticeable because we don't pay attention to our bodies because we 1) hate them 2) view them as time bombs waiting to go off. We treat eggs like men treat boobs. Boobs; Sexy but that's not their purpose. Using their math one has been in menopause for 15 years before we hit age 50 , Why do we pick this time to begin fretting over it? Because they told us too.

Menopause doesn't commence with the cessation of one's period.

How many purposes does a egg have. It is responsible for the existence of the follicle. Therefore the attitude toward the egg effects the follicle. Mater material, matriachal or creation material. The ovaries itself due to it's alchemy is a energetic creation center. Pull out the ovary and the energy is still there, much reduced and handicapped. This is transformative event. Not a 'Im using something all up and they are gone now' event. Where does a million eggs go if not ovulated out? Do the math.

2) Those are all anchor points in the body, it is affecting something else in the body merely because of it's presence. A uterus is an anchor point. It stimulates a lot of stuff. Stuff that's not below the waist.

So if the egg goes away, and the follicle remains...... Why doesn't the follicle continue producing hormones even in a limited capacity? Because the egg is gone? Then why continue producing at all. We have a symbiosis relationship going on here.

"Menopause causes changes in metabolism"

Menopause doesn't because it has no purpose, the only thing ultimately driving metabolism is the hypothalmus. The physical nesting place of their mind, so we can say their mind and its programs are driving both.

To listen to science talk skinny people can't have babies. But they do anyway.

The basic way of managing one's body is simply not allowing their mind to manage it. The body knows what to do, it has incredible, awe inspiring ability to heal itself. But not if their mind is doing the healing.

Supplements would be necessary if one's their mind is still dictating , ruling the hypothalmus gland. It would need all the help it would get You don't take supplements for one's ovaries one takes supplements about 85 percent of the time for the hypothalamus. Nearly all metaphysical medicine revolves around our secretionary organs.

Their mind is easily deceived. And its scared of everything. The typical person isn't a herbalist. So they believe what they are told. A herbalist knows what is what, through experience and knowledge so requires no belief. So a person taking a supplement with the belief its going to do something is going to walk right into their mind. One's knowing overwhelms their mind all the time.

It is possible to do this without supplements but one has get out from under their mind as well. It's going to keep changing and raising the bar.

Alchemy. A controversial alchemy as an example.

Let's take the secretion HCG, produced during the first trimester of pregnancy. It's a popular way of losing weight. The FDA says that is fraudulent diet scam even though I have observed dozens of people to lose vast amounts of weight on the protocol. how is it fraudulent as a weight loss protocol if people drop abnormal fat like crazy?

People who do hcg to 'lose' weight aren't quite getting it. Often times they do it for 'their' mind reasons. Vanity maybe. Which is better for their mind than to know the true mechanics of what hcg does.

The reason I bring this up is because this diet fad hormone no matter what people think of it is intrinsically related to ...eggs.

Fertilized eggs. There are seldom even six degrees of separation in anything.

Fertilized eggs produce hcg to prevent the mother's body from becoming parasitical. It has a impact on the hypothalmus where the their mind is at.

Conversely it allows the body's stored fat supplies to be used to nourish the emerging fetus if the mother has enough imbalance to experience morning sickness. Which is why its used as a fasting or reducing aid.

Hcg as a fasting protocol reduces the influence the their mind has over the hypothalmus. Like any fasting protocol would. However because of the presence of their mind which really likes us to chow down, .....its hard to stay on a fast of sufficient duration to crack that hold. Hcg makes it easier to stay on a fast. There are people with the intention of resetting their hypolthalmus and those who want to lose weight

So there are proponents and critics of it which I'm not overly concerned with, but for why people do this in the first place.

Everything is interelated and not to be dismissed as unimportant

Jab yourself with some hcg and one's period becomes restored . Bye menopause.

Quote Originally Posted by followthebubbles View Post
    Small side note: The eggs are stored in follicles. The egg matures there and is released from it, the follicle produces the hormones. A monthly cycle can perform without releasing an egg due to whatever damage/redundancy to the egg. So my eggs can fly away, I'll keep my follicles. The follicle produces the estrogen and progesterone that will protect me.

How so you recommend that i can still produce these hormones within me, without supplements or pharma (of course).

Quote Originally Posted by followthebubbles View Post

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

followthebubbles (06-21-2013),Jenci (06-22-2013),VajraYaya (06-22-2013)