Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotional Freedom Technique for those interested.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Emotional Freedom Technique for those interested.

Introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTHELu9YF0

Short example of someone who can't release or resists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCR3...-LD9Ocv8a7yZtg

Emo Freedom technique for those who procrastination (what is it about)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

8t88 (06-26-2013),Adam Bomm (06-26-2013),followthebubbles (06-26-2013),Jenci (06-26-2013),Lee (06-26-2013),VajraYaya (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 782 Posts

Re: Emotional Freedom Technique for those interested.

that would explain why beating my head against the wall always relieves my migraines.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (06-28-2013),Jenci (06-26-2013),PurpleLama (06-26-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 372 Posts

Okay, A couple of questions Eagle..

Are you saying that the woman in that EFT video, who was raped, is still resisting, only saying she doesn't feel anything?

Second, The tapping for procrastination example.. Is it necessary to do the tapping on the same side that he illustrates or can you do it on the other side?
    Offense can only be taken, never given

"The funny thing is that you can actually force people to become slaves, but you can't force them to evolve nor become free" ~ Reaver

"Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch." ~ Jane Austen

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VajraYaya For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (06-28-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

http://www.emofree.com/eft/recipe.html
    Found this site, guy explains it well, talks about using either side or both sides, gives a demo and shows advanced tapping points. This looks interesting...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to followthebubbles For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (06-28-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (07-02-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Are you saying that the woman in that EFT video, who was raped, is still resisting, only saying she doesn't feel anything?

Yes at the beginning of the clip she can't tap, and she can't bring herself to say " I accept myself ". There's resistance there. Maybe not willful resistance but she first describes her experience as being slapped around. As it progresses it then comes out that she was not 'slapped' around but raped. She can't feel the emotion, until its tapped out some.

Second, The tapping for procrastination example.. Is it necessary to do the tapping on the same side that he illustrates or can you do it on the other side?

Either side, it doesn't matter. I use both hands when I tap.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Jenci (07-02-2013),VajraYaya (06-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

TAT - Tapas Accupressure Technique, introduction.

Similar to tapping. Again, bringing one's attention to the problem at hand. I don't think this is a complete process, you can download it off the website though.

http://www.tatlife.com/ , the how to guide is on the top right hand corner.

Always drink tons of water after doing any sort of clearing work, cells release toxins during these processes. (Consciousness imposition on the physical)

Cells hold water, water is effected by emotion, you release toxic waters and they have to be flushed by the consumption of water.

For those who want to work with plant spirit helpers but don't want to ride the A train.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6...Essential_Oils

Unmindful lifting of emotions or letting things break up and come to the surface.You're attention isn't on the emotions one begins to stir them with plant essences on the cellular level. I start out by putting Spruce Oil over my liver (grief-anger) and kidney (pissed-fear) area several times a day. After a few days one will begin having some 'strange' thoughts or remembering things they otherwise had forgotten. I jot these wakening 'dreams' down and put my attention there. You may get the recall but not the emotion, so you try to go back to the memory and feel what the event prompted in you.

When I did this I was doing it for a money situation pattern I kept getting in to. After a couple days I recalled how it started---in my teens. I couldn't feel anything (its buried) but went back as the observer and watched. What came up was mistrust, disappointment, feeling robbed feeling used, not being respected, betrayed, not being compensated for one's efforts. All of this had set up a continuous pattern through out my life.

Used as support to the other two release techniques on its own its rather slow. Investment in a 30-60 dollar bottle of spruce oil sounds financially awkward but more than likely last you a year or more.

I have the book here if someone wants to reference any of the 'emotions', the goals, or the correspondent oils and acupuncture points.

A fun one to work on is "**** you " Mode. That's a transitional point between being really stuck, but not being all the way clear. People tend to react with **** you (either outloud or to one's self) when they are no longer accepting imposition on one's self, but not quite clear yet.

The dna point is on the wrist and the ear lobe. Past life recall is top of shoulders (you can use plain pressure for that) by using the Egyptian or Hermetic pose . Like where you see the Egyptian statues with arms crossed, finger tips touching opposite shoulders. Pressure releases like when you press a pinched nerve, oils stimulate.

I also put oils on the points I'm going to tap on.

To shift the energy of a present time event that seems to be spiraling out of control pause and do the karate chop points on the sides of your hands. I just tap each side of my hand together.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-28-2013),D-Day (06-28-2013),followthebubbles (06-28-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (06-28-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013),Lee (07-05-2013),Reaver (06-28-2013),VajraYaya (06-28-2013)

Thanks

funny, watching this i felt very unsettled...touching my head and eyes at those points actually makes me feel queasy to think about. I'm going to try it when my breathing and heart rate return to normal.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (06-28-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Call me crazy but..... HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 550 Posts

Nice post there 9eagle9
    I wonder can you use this tapping technique for addiction issues (smoking) I could do with some help there irate:

Hurritt
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-02-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HURRITT ENYETO View Post
    I wonder can you use this tapping technique for addiction issues (smoking) I could do with some help there
    I have known people who have used this very successfully for quitting smoking. That is where I first heard about it.
    Offense can only be taken, never given

"The funny thing is that you can actually force people to become slaves, but you can't force them to evolve nor become free" ~ Reaver

"Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch." ~ Jane Austen

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VajraYaya For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-02-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (06-28-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Thanks

On the page where one of the link's are there is a series of interviews with a guy named Simon Parkes. In part two he shows a birthday card that is supposed to be some kind of anomalous event where a picture was taken of him but he didn't remember taking it. I've seen that card very recently but i don't remember where exactly...it's about a Bear in the woods and it made little to no sense to me when i saw it. Anybody know anything about that card? Was it posted on this site? I'm thinking it was on this site or perhaps it was on another news site that i frequent often. The guy is from Great Britain.

i'm not trying to disrupt the thread, it is just a quick question.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 06-28-2013 at 05:02 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-02-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (07-02-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)