Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emotional Freedom Technique for those interested.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Re: Emotional Freedom Technique for those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    On the page where one of the link's are there is a series of interviews with a guy named Simon Parkes. In part two he shows a birthday card that is supposed to be some kind of anomalous event where a picture was taken of him but he didn't remember taking it. I've seen that card very recently but i don't remember where exactly...it's about a Bear in the woods and it made little to no sense to me when i saw it. Anybody know anything about that card? Was it posted on this site? I'm thinking it was on this site or perhaps it was on another news site that i frequent often. The guy is from Great Britain.

i'm not trying to disrupt the thread, it is just a quick question.
    I couldn't find what you were talking about could you post the link?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Jenci (07-02-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

funny, watching this i felt very unsettled...touching my head and eyes at those points actually makes me feel queasy to think about. I'm going to try it when my breathing and heart rate return to normal.

Red flag. That's 'their' mind. You start tapping and you start clearing out the emo arsenal and the programs it depends on....their mind will do anything to preserve the wounds it needs to thrive. We can't comprehend how much influence it has over our bodies, using our damaged emotional state against us to inflict damage, discomfort, pain...as you have just experienced for yourself. I've personally known people who choose to drop dead rather than abate their wounds.

When the physical symptoms start you state to their mind, 'This is not me, this is their mind. This meaningless."

Once you've put your attention on it, which it don't like preferring to remain hidden, it can't do anything. A thief can't steal when you are watching them, you can only let them get away with the theft.

If that doesn't work, let someone tap on you for you. (Like in the video where the man tapped on the rape victim she couldn't do it.)

But now you have a feeling to work with: queasy. That's your adrenals glands being manipulated. Fight or flight reflex. Their mind won that round. Don't let it win the next one.

Tap on why you feel queasy when you start to intiate a tapping session.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-28-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013),VajraYaya (06-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

It was on the page with the lady...but i was viewing it from the internet somehow...not from your posted view. I went back over today's history and didn't find any trace of it. Seems to be another one of those, hell, I don't know situations. I'll figure it out and then post the link.

At any rate, i suspect you are quite correct about the block...i'm scared... I'm not ready to drop dead, though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (06-28-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I haven't yet read this, the Emotion Code. But I thought I'd upload it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

followthebubbles (06-28-2013),VajraYaya (06-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

It was on the page with the lady...but i was viewing it from the internet somehow...not from your posted view. I went back over today's history and didn't find any trace of it. Seems to be another one of those, hell, I don't know situations. I'll figure it out and then post the link.

At any rate, i suspect you are quite correct about the block...i'm scared... I'm not ready to drop dead, though.
    Yes please Im curious to know what you were referring to.

I wouldn't mention this but for the fact you've already saidit ...It would be a very good and necessary idea for someone to support you in this work. Even if its just having someone tap for you. For you to be as honest with yourself as you have been honest in the their mind thread, you are going to have to start examining how you have never been supported in your life. This stems from this. So you are going to have to have someone get you through the first tapping session. You need to move from queasy to one core values which is 'unsupported'. Biological mother. Did not support you. Stepmother did not support you.

A couple of sessions. Then you should be able to do this on your own.

You were unsupported. When we have the 'unsupport' program running, nothing seems to support us. Not the universe not spirit. Emphasize doens't SEEM to.
    What we do is repel that support even before we are aware it's coming in for us. This is the repellent field we create. Like the matrix field we collectively project.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Jenci (07-02-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

It really is relaxing, for lack of other words. It almost creates a no-mind effect and allows me to focus on the issue that I have selected. It seems to calm my mind down and short circuit the noise. I picked a small issue to start and was so pleased that I went on to another. I can see this could easily be part of a daily routine, especially if something unpleasant was scheduled for the day. Thanks for sharing the information.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to followthebubbles For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (06-29-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    A couple of sessions. Then you should be able to do this on your own.
    i can do it...even if it makes me sick and i don't really think it will. i'll try it today.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-02-2013),Jenci (07-02-2013)

Thanks

A bit of synchronicity...

I have been trying to get a haircut for a couple of days and my usual place has been closed. So I randomly chose an open shop. The lady gave me a haircut like the dude in the procrastination video which i thought was kind silly on me, but it was eminently practical. Just a bit of silliness.

these are all auto-hypnotic techniques. I once bought a series of golfing auto-hypnotic videos to help me overcome the mental issues i had with the game: uncontrollable anger and a fear of success...a.k.a. the yips. They worked pretty well. When i was playing i began to see water hazards as asphalt without even realizing it until someone asked me what i thought i was seeing. I responded, "I don't know"...pavement. Weird looks and a comment that it was water not asphalt.

Truth be told, i have chronic pain in nearly all those touch points.

This squeeking noise that has been going off about this time for the last 6 months just sounded. My daughter and I have been trying to track it down but as yet haven't done so. More silliness.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 06-29-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks

this isn't the actual page that i arrived at but of the 4 videos this was the closest connection...shrugging my shoulders

I just had a horrifying realization. The woman in the video looks like a slightly older version of my ex-wife...she wouldn't be capable of even pretending things like this.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 06-29-2013 at 01:36 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 1,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post

TAT - Tapas Accupressure Technique, introduction.

Similar to tapping. Again, bringing one's attention to the problem at hand. I don't think this is a complete process, you can download it off the website though.

http://www.tatlife.com/ , the how to guide is on the top right hand corner.

Always drink tons of water after doing any sort of clearing work, cells release toxins during these processes. (Consciousness imposition on the physical)

Cells hold water, water is effected by emotion, you release toxic waters and they have to be flushed by the consumption of water.

For those who want to work with plant spirit helpers but don't want to ride the A train.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6...Essential_Oils

Unmindful lifting of emotions or letting things break up and come to the surface.You're attention isn't on the emotions one begins to stir them with plant essences on the cellular level. I start out by putting Spruce Oil over my liver (grief-anger) and kidney (pissed-fear) area several times a day. After a few days one will begin having some 'strange' thoughts or remembering things they otherwise had forgotten. I jot these wakening 'dreams' down and put my attention there. You may get the recall but not the emotion, so you try to go back to the memory and feel what the event prompted in you.

When I did this I was doing it for a money situation pattern I kept getting in to. After a couple days I recalled how it started---in my teens. I couldn't feel anything (its buried) but went back as the observer and watched. What came up was mistrust, disappointment, feeling robbed feeling used, not being respected, betrayed, not being compensated for one's efforts. All of this had set up a continuous pattern through out my life.

Used as support to the other two release techniques on its own its rather slow. Investment in a 30-60 dollar bottle of spruce oil sounds financially awkward but more than likely last you a year or more.

I have the book here if someone wants to reference any of the 'emotions', the goals, or the correspondent oils and acupuncture points.

A fun one to work on is "**** you " Mode. That's a transitional point between being really stuck, but not being all the way clear. People tend to react with **** you (either outloud or to one's self) when they are no longer accepting imposition on one's self, but not quite clear yet.

The dna point is on the wrist and the ear lobe. Past life recall is top of shoulders (you can use plain pressure for that) by using the Egyptian or Hermetic pose . Like where you see the Egyptian statues with arms crossed, finger tips touching opposite shoulders. Pressure releases like when you press a pinched nerve, oils stimulate.

I also put oils on the points I'm going to tap on.

To shift the energy of a present time event that seems to be spiraling out of control pause and do the karate chop points on the sides of your hands. I just tap each side of my hand together.
    Dry skin brushing is something I use too for detoxing. It feels good too, when I remember to do it.

On the oil for healing, does the book have any information on someone feeling like they are being blamed even when they are not?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (07-02-2013)