Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Emotional Freedom Technique for those interested.

Thanks

Re: Emotional Freedom Technique for those interested.

The thing that seems to work best for me is doing Eft on specific memories, which leads to remembering more things I had long since forgotten. And making the effort to sit in the emotion, which to me is like being more honest with myself. Not let my mind justify it. It turns out I have some deep seated fury that was bound like a mummie. I had a good system going from very young...justify,package, shelve. A couple of years ago I started to realise that my self preservation tactic of not looking back has an expiration date. The rubber band wouldn't stretch any further. And I'm actually living a kind of 'fight or flight existence' reacting as if I am still in the dysfunctional family home, when it couldn't be further from my current situation. I've had enough awareness to hide it pretty well and just thought, well that's me. But was getting harder to contain and was spilling out onto my nearest and dearest. Situations that most people wouldn't find stressful, are taxing for me and take time to process.

A few years ago I had some sort of a spiritual experience, or maybe 'alternative experience of myself' better describes it. I instantly kind of shed my bullshit self for a couple of days. I was more myself than I had ever been. A kind of complete knowing, no judgment....my consciousness sort of expanded outwards, filled a whole room. Hard to describe... but as I came down from that, the interesting realisation was that actually that was very much the real me, and it wasn't more than what I am, it was in fact less. The me outside of the fake matrix damage inducing environment. It gave me a different perspective, the damaged **** was gone, no self preservation needed. Which is why I realised I needed to undergo some clearing. This of course is after years of meditation, years of being a Reiki practitioner....which I actually turned away from because I found people didn't really want to heal themselves. It was frustrating that people wouldn't put in effort to heal their ****. Big mirror...

I have an older relative that spent many years working in rest homes being with people as they passed. She said the common theme before people die is they often have a terrible time going through their childhood and seem to need to process this stuff before they can pass. That also helped to ring some alarms bells for me.

Lee

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lee For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-03-2013),Adam Bomm (07-03-2013),followthebubbles (07-03-2013),Reaver (07-03-2013)

Thanks

And thanks 9e9 for the spruce oil tip. I put a few drops in my sons bath...when he'll let me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-03-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

http://www.younglivingsuccess.com/20...tewart--1.html

Here's a kit I bought years back, and I was impressed with the release I got from it. Me and friend were experimenting with it ( warning: it IS pricey)
    Putting the oils on various release points that pretty much align with were we tap at. I wasn't tapping at the time but just used the oils. I use both now.
    I was amazed at the stuff coming out of my mouth. Spill yer guts sort of stuff, things one would think they would remember , but really didn't.

The Valor oil on its own is a medicine cabinet staple. Instant pain relief, particularly for one's back. Chiropractor in a bottle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Lee (07-04-2013)