Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toward An Evolution of Sane Societies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

Re: Toward An Evolution of Sane Societies

my opinion is as David Icke says: We are just one thought away from revolutionizing the world...or sumpin' like that. If one person can do it, then 7 billion can...ah, the beauty of social programming...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Not to be facetious or snarky but that's David Icke's opinion not yours--which I'm far more interested in. I don't have a thing against him save for he's not quite onto the awareness vs consciousness, knowing vs thinking portion of things yet.

Mechanics of energy. Most thoughts come from their mind which is radically, emphatically opposed to change and very much about social programming it can hide in. How much transformational beneficial change will come from 'thoughts' if most thoughts come from 'their' mind?

They may be noble seeming thoughts, they may be good thoughts. They may not be the truth or 'the way' sorts of thoughts though. And probably they aren't if they are coming from their mind. Which possesses nearly everyone on earth to some degree or another. Without them knowing it. Because everyone 'thinks' (< that word again) that doesn't apply to them.

Even people who are pretty functional and least traumatized are dominated by that sort of thinking.

So we are all on the band wagon of revolutionary thoughts--that we've had for thousands of years altered only a little by environmental realization and a limited self realization. So at this rate we can wait for a few thousand more years to see any sort of meaningful progress. In the meantime accumulating more trauma, more programming to be passed down to future generations. Seems like a up hill battle.

Energy mechanics tells us its not thoughts, its the emotions driving and feeding those thoughts. In part that is part of our life force energy we are putting out there to have illusionary programmed prisoner world painted on by their mind. A though only has the energy we give to it. We may think we are giving good energy but it may not be. There may be some yurk imbedded in the emo body sending out a distorted signal. How would we know if we don't look there. Why can't we look there?

"DOESN'T APPLY TO ME!!!!!

It applies to everyone else BUT me. So with the whole world 'thinking' ( that word again) it doesn't apply to me...

People like me can't do a damn thing about "doesn't apply to me." The only thing I can do with "doesn't apply to me" is to APPLY IT TO ME. Not think ( that word again) but apply it to me.

So if its not thoughts we are operating on, every pseudo mystic in the world is operating on 'feelings'.

Well feelings aren't intuition or knowing or awareness. And Most People's thoughts are 'Feelings'. Something the their mind cobbled together to justify the feeling they are having regardless if it is true or not

It's emotions . Feelings aren't intuition, feelings aren't thoughts but its emotions that are energizing the whole program we are stuck in. But will we really get on it in a individual level? Nooo

Doesn't apply to us. But we'll keep bemoaning that nothing is 'being done' on collective level, no one is doing anything on a collective level not realizing its the individuals who make up the collective. If none of the individuals are doing anything......not applying it to themselves, how can any difference in the collective be seen?

Or as I say.....do something or shut the **** up :lol::lol: and quit complaining. I'm applying this to myself so I am free to ***** as much as I like. irate:

We keep searching for solutions instead of abating the problem. If there was no problem, there's be no need of a solution.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 07-15-2013 at 07:29 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (07-16-2013),Reaver (07-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Not to be facetious or snarky but that's David Icke's opinion not yours--which I'm far more interested in. I don't have a thing against him save for he's not quite onto the awareness vs consciousness, knowing vs thinking portion of things yet.
    That makes two of you...take a break Eagle, 'their mind' is working hard on you, causing you to spout more of the same bollocks...and thank you for changing your photo. :lol:

Retired Member
    Thanks

You're welcome I figured the smug elitism grew a little grating for those who can't manage themselves.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 773 Posts

You're welcome I figured the smug elitism grew a little grating for those who can't manage themselves.
    :rofl:you mean your old photo or your general forum style...hell, lets just say both and be done with it:rofl:

Thanks

With reference to the first two posts, I think there is a flaw in the basic premise, the people presenting "Trauma" are being believed as being insightful of what is their problem, when they are not, their mind has grasped onto physical acts & events because it seems to offer the obvious rational cause.

However people who have never been raped, abused or beaten can show exactly the same symptoms & behaviour patterns.

This is because it was the system in which these abuses that took place which was actually the cause for their ongoing problems as adults, that is a narcissistic family system (inc guardians, caregivers & clergy due to their relation to the children).

The people who have ongoing personality problems are not mad or crazy, closer examination of their reactive behaviour will show that what they are displaying is behaviour highly adapted to being in a narcissistic family situation, which is where the emotional & energetic focus is on the adults not the children.

If people can be shown that they have learned to react to others in a way that is inappropriate for a functioning adult, they can be guided to learn new patterns of behaviour that will end & certainly curtail the problems that they keep recreating over & over, whilst blaming themselves, the past etc & getting ever more desperate.

In the context of the world as a whole, narcissistic behaviour is becoming the norm thanks to the MSM, and ever more children are being damaged by narcissistic parents & narcissistic families (not quite the same thing, a narcissistic family does not necessarily have parents with any noticeable dysfunction beyond requiring the children to "parent" them rather than the other way round)

This leaves the child unloved, with no one to turn to on one hand, and on the other has to know what the parents needs are in advance and meet all kinds of neds that the child is not in a position to do.

The child then never develop things like self confidence & boundary setting, this then leads to hyper vigilance, withdrawal, failed relationships & PTSD (with all that entails) etc

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Augmented Ape For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-16-2013),Adam Bomm (07-16-2013),followthebubbles (07-16-2013),Reaver (07-16-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Adam, (to keep things on topic) here's Exhibit B, evidence of why your desire for a saner world has not readily come to pass.

War on Terror we scoff at it--never gonna work. War On Drugs--never going to work. War on Intelligence, people participate in it. Attack it. A saner world requires intelligence. And people clinging to the "I am Smallness" hate intelligence. They don't want to be perceived as dumbed down because they probably truly are not dumb(mentally dumb) but emotionally out of control, but will continue to exhibit dumber down behaviors. If they run off every sign of intelligence the way the druids, witches, and Christ figures were burned at the stake have been in the past they will never have to be confronted where the source of their dumbdownedness lies at which is inside. Kill others so I don't have to confront myself.

Unfortunately the sort of sane world you crave is not possible without intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post
    :rofl:you mean your old photo or your general forum style...hell, lets just say both and be done with it:rofl:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Reaver (07-16-2013)

Call me crazy but..... HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 550 Posts

Lets try and keep to the topic, and avoid making things personal please.

muchas gracias.
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

As of late, i think he actually got it...I've always liked Icke despite his tendency towards ickiness but when i heard one of his latest presentations, i was awed...he seemed to 'understand' what he had been spouting about all these years.

and, of course, my opinion is in line with Icke's. I truly believe that it would take only one thought to change the world...right now the prevailing thought is hate, and we love it. As i told my ex when we were in the process of divorce, i hated her and expressed such rage at her because it FELT GOOD, it was better and even more painful than sex. (I should point out she denies her anger which is actually much greater than mine...tit for tat, eye for an eye and all that good stuff).
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 07-16-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Retired Member
    Thanks

The people who have ongoing personality problems are not mad or crazy, closer examination of their reactive behaviour will show that what they are displaying is behaviour highly adapted to being in a narcissistic family situation, which is where the emotional & energetic focus is on the adults not the children.

Excellent point and post. Considering that Narcissism is like a mass pandemic ....here in the States anyway. The generational thing. And those parents were raised by parents who did the same thing.

The parents have no boundaries with others; the child never learns them. The parents are emotionally withdrawn from the child; the child withdraws in defense. Any child that has experienced no emotional connect with the parent is going to end up with trauma. It really is no less than PTSD, its more like covert trauma rather than the overt trauma that soldiers experience.

Hyper Vigilance, they would have to be or they would end up insane in the text book sense.

I doubt many children have the wherewithal to reason out their parents insanity. Religious programming of 'honor your parents' doesn't even allow on to look at the subject. The parent becomes less about an authority figure where a child can learn its self authority early on, and more about a little tryant petty god that requires constant feeding and care. Then one has to stumble through life feeding every petty tyrant from one's boss to one's spouse to keep an artificial peace that society won't frown on.

The public school system feeds that sense of never having any self authority and then instilling in the child there is always an authority higher than theirs. More Petty Tyrants to be Fed

We don't notice the mass epidemic of it because its become the new normal. We notice the extreme expressions of it like 'going' postal but its more the rule than the exception.

But no one wants to look at this. I don't blame them either . Everyone likes to think of themselves as normal. You survive your childhood. In spite of it all you go to college, you work, you suceed, you manage to hold together a few unhappy relationships, work work work to recover your sense of self value, buy a house that is always being threatened to be taken away, manage to wade through a cold war like existence.....then have someone throw PTSD in your lap and tell you, you have it.

After all that some arsehole comes along and says your crazy.

But until we do look at it, and accept it, and do something about it....things will remain the same.

Post Edit. We unfortunately are quick to look at OVERT forms of child abuse. Beating, starvation, outright physical neglect, and even them more sort of subtle Harry Potter sort of abuse where the childs place is under the stair case. But we don't go to the covert abuse, AA brought up. We then have to look at ourselves, our friends, our spouses, our neighbors, etc .

Quote Originally Posted by Augmented Ape View Post
    With reference to the first two posts, I think there is a flaw in the basic premise, the people presenting "Trauma" are being believed as being insightful of what is their problem, when they are not, their mind has grasped onto physical acts & events because it seems to offer the obvious rational cause.

However people who have never been raped, abused or beaten can show exactly the same symptoms & behaviour patterns.

This is because it was the system in which these abuses that took place which was actually the cause for their ongoing problems as adults, that is a narcissistic family system (inc guardians, caregivers & clergy due to their relation to the children).

If people can be shown that they have learned to react to others in a way that is inappropriate for a functioning adult, they can be guided to learn new patterns of behaviour that will end & certainly curtail the problems that they keep recreating over & over, whilst blaming themselves, the past etc & getting ever more desperate.

In the context of the world as a whole, narcissistic behaviour is becoming the norm thanks to the MSM, and ever more children are being damaged by narcissistic parents & narcissistic families (not quite the same thing, a narcissistic family does not necessarily have parents with any noticeable dysfunction beyond requiring the children to "parent" them rather than the other way round)

This leaves the child unloved, with no one to turn to on one hand, and on the other has to know what the parents needs are in advance and meet all kinds of neds that the child is not in a position to do.

The child then never develop things like self confidence & boundary setting, this then leads to hyper vigilance, withdrawal, failed relationships & PTSD (with all that entails) etc
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 07-16-2013 at 06:03 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Augmented Ape (07-16-2013),followthebubbles (07-17-2013),Reaver (07-16-2013)