Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toward An Evolution of Sane Societies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

Re: Toward An Evolution of Sane Societies

Absolutely Augmented,

that's right to the point...it's the paradigm of 'me'. Screw that, yes i'm important but not more important than the lowliest of the low. And I CHOOSE to feel, think, act, pretend, do, in fact be in my own mind and view some others as MORE important than me. Especially, those deemed by society to be by birthright 'less than'. Isn't the societal aphorism of 'less is more' the coveted brass zeitgeist.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-16-2013),Augmented Ape (07-16-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    War on Terror we scoff at it--never gonna work. War On Drugs--never going to work. War on Intelligence, people participate in it.
    it's their familial programming that makes people 'seem' dumb, many actually are but they can be trained in a benign fashion as any pet can be. Attack familial programming and we attack the real problem. It's Universal.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Yeah well anytime you release a suppressed emotion it feels great! You've laid down the Samonsonite. One's entire body thanks you for it.

On the eve of divorce, the relationship no longer can be salvaged, everyone's admitted it.... there's no point in holding up that pent up emotion. Indeed divorce papers are a invitation to emotionally process. You no longer have to stuff it up to keep the artificial peace that keeps the facade of a marriage going.

Her anger is no less than yours I'm sure, she's probably just sucking it up for a pretend display of control. But its still controlling her and eating her alive. Because she refrains from giving it a public face doesn't mean its not feeding on her.

So why hasn't one thought changed the world then? How come zillions of the same thoughts haven't changed the world. People are thinking world changing thoughts daily. One million people watching an Icke Video and thinking the same thought. X needs to change. Metaphysically that should be a pretty powerful focused thought event. So why didn't anything change?

The energetic mechanics are not being addressed.

But yes....In the last five years I've noticed the same thing that Icke has experienced a lot of personal growth and if he can eventually get it, since he's nearly there now, what a tremendous impact he could have when he shows how he steps over that threshold.

Yes previous comments show we prefer hate to love. But hate is such a petty small thing. I don't see a lack of love in the world only that few people truly hold it preferring to succumb to hate. That is what their mind does, it hates it host and it must spew the hate outwards or eventually die of it.

One finally realizes one is not hating themselves but having some internal mechanism doing their self hate and hate of others for them. Or one hopes they do.

Because our essential nature is light and playful and in our natural state we resist hate simply because we don't have the means to hold or dispense it this internal mechanism had to be installed at a separate part of us in order to experience hate?

I personally do not see a lack of love in the world. I observe hate you can't help but notice it when its pandemic, when you can't hold a conversation with someone else and having it rear its head that makes its host look as petty and small as its puppet master wants them to. I don't ramble on and on about not seeing a lack of love in the world because I don't find it necessary to convince myself and others that it exists. Those who do are probably peddling the new age version of love that crumbles the moment its challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    As of late, i think he actually got it...I've always liked Icke despite his tendency towards ickiness but when i heard one of his latest presentations, i was awed...he seemed to 'understand' what he had been spouting about all these years.

and, of course, my opinion is in line with Icke's. I truly believe that it would take only one thought to change the world...right now the prevailing thought is hate, and we love it. As i told my ex when we were in the process of divorce, i hated her and expressed such rage at her because it FELT GOOD, it was better and even more painful than sex. (I should point out she denies her anger which is actually much greater than mine...tit for tat, eye for an eye and all that good stuff).

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (07-16-2013),Augmented Ape (07-16-2013),followthebubbles (07-17-2013),Reaver (07-16-2013)

Thanks

Excellent question, Eagle,

Because it's not the right thought, most of the world in fact due to generations of mind f*cking can't even bear the thought of the thought. I don't feel the need to say it out loud, i just go merrily along thinkin' it. Yup, me and David Icke, we's sympatico.

I wonder on balance, which, love or hate, wins the battle? It is a challenge to maintain and maybe that's the key. Thought is energy, in fact, to think is most enervating.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 07-16-2013 at 06:40 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

So what is the thought? Or rather the correct thought?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    So what is the thought? Or rather the correct thought?

"Let's kill 'em all!" :devil:

Retired Member
    Thanks

We may not have to they may very well die of their own dumb down.

A species that hates itself, refuses to heal, is diseased in mind and body is not going to last very long. It may seem long to the rest of us but basically I see people dying of themselves. The walking dead. The Zombies. They are already dead, something hasn't yet reached the physical body.

Probably a blessing.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (07-16-2013),Augmented Ape (07-16-2013),followthebubbles (07-17-2013),Reaver (07-16-2013)

Thanks

Antonovsky, in 1979 coined “salutogenesis” as the opposite of pathogenesis. Salutogenic experiences are those that promote a sense of health. The key factor of salutogenesis, according to Antonovsky, is a person’s sense of coherence. He defined this sense of coherence as “a global orientation that expresses the extent to which one has a pervasive, enduring though dynamic feeling of confidence that one’s internal and external environments are predictable and that there is a high probability that things will work out as well as can reasonably be expected.” Kobasa described individuals who stay healthy, even when they find themselves in challenging circumstances, as having the following characteristics: believing that they exert control over their environment; embracing life as meaningful; and experiencing changes in life as normal and beneficial. Factors contributing to salutogenesis are comprehensibility, manageability, meaningfulness, social support, spirituality, happiness, humor, and love . Smith (2002) commented that “an organism with a salutogenic brain would experience the world as manageable and coherent ... with a self-perpetuating cycle for enhancing self confidence and well-being.”

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (07-16-2013),Augmented Ape (07-16-2013),followthebubbles (07-17-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

People who are like that though are well better able to meet challenges in circumstances and people because challenge is part of life.

But since the 60's there's been the love bug (parasitical religions) coming to squelch anything that may be learned from that means of living--- salutogenesis.

And those new religions are all based on Narcissm with flattery being the primary temptation . The wounded ego wants to be flattered not fixed.

You are love, love and light, being meek, being humble, being nice, being artificial peace and love junkies, just lapping up artificial emotions that have no authentic expression in one's life but offer some momentary self gratification. And if you are all that and a bag of chips there's no motivation to go deeper, and find more potential, and value within one's self.

Someone else is telling you what you are and what you should be in only flattering terms. You are defined elsewhere. But there's no strength there. People like to extoll about the virtues of being humble not realizing truly humble people aren't trolling around attempting to undercut and lie and spread false flattery others based on their own personal issues. They sell themselves out and reveal themselves for what they really are. Fake people operating under a fake premise and wanting people to flatter them FOR their narcissism. Because these religions and their adherents feed it.

No one ever addresses what is wrong so one can become strong and healthy.

Personally I see no flattery in being lied to.

Last edited by 9eagle9; 07-16-2013 at 08:35 AM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would certainly agree...and there is much truth to what you say, but, if anyone actually buys into it...well, they be jacked up anyway and no amount of flattery will fix what ails them.

From my perspective, it's not about flattery, it's about a genuine impetus to see value where few others seem to care...that's a big difference. To not see and believe in inherent value (human) is in my opinion to be in the grip of insidious programming. Programming that may, as in Zook's opinion, be an artificially induced dichotomy but nevertheless when distilled to its essence still represents good vs evil, right vs wrong. There is no escaping this Universe and all its degrees of freedom (dimensions). (as far as i can tell anyway)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post: