Thread: Intellgience, Emotional and Otherwise.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Intellgience, Emotional and Otherwise.

Intelligence: The ability to understand and comprehend. You don’t have to agree with what you are understanding, or disagree or even believe it or have an emotion (attachment to associated mental process). But you have the ability to comprehend what is being said. Not that everyone can comprehend everything but if sufficient evidence is provided one can. Unless they are incomprehensible or you are stupid.

Some causes of stupid are Memory, Belief and Programming.

Memory: The ability to absorb, reprocess information you’ve heard before from elsewhere, facts, stats, figures, stories. Media, school and university are programs. Radio program. TV program. Memes. If repeatedly bombarded with certain information a belief (construct) may begin to grow.

Wisdom. A sort of authentic realistic knowledge based on…

Observation. If one has actually seen something, even without witnesses, it exists in some fashion and that is called ….

Evidence. An indicator that something exists independently of emotion or thought (what we feel or believe). Evidence is harvested by the ability to percieve in an unclouded way....

Perception. A function of the psyche to consciously absorb stimuli from the external and internal environment. The ability to perceive can be over ridden by consciousness, emotion and thought.

Emotion. Experiencing sensation on the psychological level. It has an energetic value to it that thinking does not until a thought is inhabited by an emotion; then the idea or thought or belief is an inhabited construct or what Jung would call autonomous construct because they operate independently of conscious awareness. Typically the OBSERVER is more aware of these constructs than then the one holding the construct. Because compartmentalization or fragmentation has occurred.

Experiencing an emotion on a physical level is: Feeling.

Feeling; when one is so impassioned by an emotion its FELT on a physical level. The primary symptom of an emotional reaction. The intemperate emotion is transmitted on chemical carriers so the psychological sensation is experienced on the physical. Instantaneously which is a re-action. Tempered emotions can be felt as well however they typically don’t overwhelm the way tempered emotions do and one gets more of a responsive effect. (There’s a reason why the word temper is associated to emotions and feelings). The only determination of how bad a reaction is is how much it damages the host.

(feelings and emotions are interrelated , but not the same.)

Passion : Intemperate emotion translated to feeling. Not to be confused (but often is) with ...

Feeling or Emotion should not be confused with Intuition.

Intuition. Knowledge that hasn’t any perceivable source except to say that it has been gained internally rather than externally. May be accompanied by a sensation either felt on a psychological or physical level. Dependent on perceptual strength and weakness. A clear mental body not clouded by emotional toxin and a rigid critical barrier is better able to receive intuitive or internal knowledge.

Not to be confused with Psychic. Which only means ‘of the psyche. ‘

Not to be confused with psychic; a person who has a such a self awareness of their own psyche they are better to manage intuitive information and are quite adept at ‘reading’ the psyche of another because they are sensitive to the subjects described here through their own self awareness. Very good at predicting the behavior of others by reading programs which tend to be predictable and repeat themselves until the program is removed. That's all. Clairvoyants and Clairaudiency is a related topic but not included.

Compassion: The ability to do or say what is correct for a person at any given time (not necessarily what they want, what your emotions or what society dictates.)

A certain amount of intelligence (ability to comprehend or understand) is required for compassion along with the ability to hold one’s passion in check. Requires a certain amount of authentic freedom to KNOW something so that what one knows is not distorted by intemperate emotions, or pre-installed programs that prove to be damaging to the other person.

Compassion is prevented by Wound resonance.(Emotional Body) Over identifying with someone else’s pain or injury is not compassion its passion and its parasitical along with provoking an irrational state. You use the injured party for abatement of your own emotional wounds. Basically, we see ourselves in others we try to help someone else to avoid helping ourselves. Or we do it for our own self gratification.

Knowledge. Knowing is without programs or memes and is usually instantaneous . You may know by some intuitive value, some higher intelligence value, experience ,observation, or self -instruction.

Thinking and Memorizing does not qualify as ‘knowledge’. Thinking indicates you are attempting to figure (process) something out, therefore you do not yet know it. You would not have to think if you knew. Not the same as Mnemonic the ability to instantaneously burp up previously installed programs, facts, artifacts, tales told before as it were.

Thinking. Processing figuring out or developing an idea. Because one is thinking one doesn’t automatically mean they are ‘in-the’know’, (That is what knowledge is for ). It doesn’t necessarily mean one is wrong either. One doesn’t know until they know.

Belief. Trusting something to be true because it provides emotional comfort without evidence that it could be correct, true or even remotely resembling reality or is even wise to embrace at all (overriding intelligence) An idea (thought) that serves to make us comfortable. Comfort is something that pacifies an otherwise restless emotional body. People who are under a belief are not awfully intelligent because the belief has transcended the ability to comprehend or understand.

Emotional Intelligence. (Also called Self- Awareness). The ability to understand and comprehend how all of the above is expressed and affects you and others in the environment. One knows a feeling is different from an emotion from a thought from knowledge from intuition. One understands when they are annoyed rather than angry, blue instead of depressed. One understands tranquility vs bliss. Peace versus unrest. When the observes the over dramatization of these emotions in others. Crying over spilt milk as it were.

Emotions are very important in the larger scheme of things. But...There is a difference between being emotional and emotionally reactive.

Without emotional intelligence people are ignorant of how they process and behave and typically turn into Mnemonic or Belief driven persons.

Where is all this stuff going on at?

The psyche. Composed of a mental body, an emotional body, ego, and consciousness. Associative to unconsciousness is the ID and Super Ego. The Soul (associative to the emotional body) the spirit (associative to the mental body). Evidence for the soul is conducted through the emotional body( if it is not the entirely the soul itself) and evidence of the spirit through the mental body. These are not compartmentalized aspects, until they are fragmented. When the compartments are brought down, the constructs, all of the parts of the psyche are reintegrated become permeable (instead of concentrated) and work in conjunction with each other. Until that time the mental isn't aware (observing) what the emotional body is doing. It may be concentrating toxicity (chemical carrier overload and stress) onto a certain part of the body. Emotional dis-ease (from separation/fragmentation) causes physical disease. Even modern science is beginning to credit this phenom although they are not quite aware (or interested perhaps) in how it occurs.

Critical Barrier (Super Ego) How hypnosis is conducted is dependant through the super ego or what hypnotists call the critical barrier. Where social programming and other beliefs are installed at. Certain informations will be accepted if one has heard them before or has a previously installed reason or emotion to accept certain information. Otherwise they will be rejected. The pleasure of a compliment lasts but a minute but an insult stays forever. That's the critical barrier. Agreement is heard as disagreement.

ID. What develops into a phenom called parasitical mind if all of the above are not given careful understanding . Responsible for basic needs. If those needs (huge subject) are not met, especially early in life, it becomes needier. A monster of a self gratification problem occurs. No exceptions. THEN...this state is informally referred to as... flyer mind, (projection of ID) parasitical mind, wetiko mind, archon (expressed in archetypes) . Too self IDentified with one's own need, ones sense of self identification is composed of need, and deprivation.

Last edited by 9eagle9; 11-28-2013 at 09:08 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-28-2013),Jenci (11-28-2013),VajraYaya (11-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Intellgience, Emotional and Otherwise.

Hypnosis and the human condition ...or the human potential.

Humans can be hypnotized for programmed conditions using a script (narrative). Hypnosis depends on scripts. You can script (program) them for control or to free them from another less desireable program. Or you can take out a dysfunctional program and replace it with a functional one. There's a moral quandry with that if one desires a program free state. But programs are developed, over time. A program to quit smoking in an hour is faster and less painful than one that takes months and months.

Hypnosis is just now entering a state of development where programs are removed but no 'beneficial' program is reinstalled. You just get to be you without the programs or scripts. It's an interesting experience. I don't know what to expect the first time I did this. I didn't expect to collapse into helpless laughter for half an hour.

To suggest that hypnosis (auto or mass hypnosis) is responsible for the state of the world then suggest that its quackery (as some will but fail to see this writing as a warning not to provide even more evidence for what I speak) is irrational. A script is running cutting you off from some more rational aspect of yourself.

Take Christianity. Their SCRIPTures are called that for good reason.

We have preexisting scripts in our head. The way we believe things to be and act on them regardless if it is true or not.

An authentic example of mass hypnosis, is shock hypnosis. Like 9/11. They shocked and traumatized with a horrible accident then began running a script in your shock to make you believe certain improbable things happened like....a hijackers passport was found undamaged just lying around not far from the WTC. When the shock wore off you began to find that a little fishy. Or you watched the entire episode and thought something very hinky was going on. You might have shocked but it didn't trigger a pre existing program.

Or you are under the rigid script that you've heard your whole life. Middle east bad. US Government Good. Some people are still under that script and refuse to believe anything the slightest bit hinky went on.

Hypnosis has the empowering (or depowering) ability to free yourself from self imposed or installed scripting. Or because it does alter consciousness to a certain extent give you greater observational ability. One can watch the psyche in action and how it interacts (or doesn't) with its varied aspects. As hypnosis so far has few boundaries it is developed to where you can facilitate a means of allowing someone to leave their body and be fully present when doing so.

But you can also use to program and imprison someone and quite easily.

Stage Hypnotists observe people who are willing to appear foolish in public or make an ass out themselves and then facilitate (guide) that state of assholery.
    I find this less a state of hypnosis then simply giving someone permission and space to allow them to be an asshole in public personally.

Stage Magicians and Tent Revivalists who boink you on the head and proclaim you healed. ...same thing. Boinking you on the head, then beginning the script--shock hypnosis. People are chosen because people are basically in a mild hypnotic state (their program is running) . People under hypnosis exhibit physical symptoms of hypnosis. You can tell when someone is very susceptible to it. Then they are chosen to be made an ass out of or to be healed.

Some people actually are healed because a tent revivalist boinked them. The suspension of a program allowed it. Actually the revivalist wasn't neccessary , just someone who gave a convincing act as a person of god and the willingness to boink someone on the head. The mind does the rest.

You do not have to be a hypnotist to hypnotize someone . Those are charismatics.

When a hypnotist is present with someone very stupid (programmed) they can easily script that person by running into them in the grocery story. You have about a one second leeway to do this.

People with self authority...shock hypnosis doesn't work. America isn't over flowing with self directed people so shock trauma was the choice for 9/11.

Some people are resistant to direct hypnosis, so auto hypnosis is used. Because you hypnotize yourself, the facilitator simply shows you the means. (Hypnosis is all showing how, not telling how). Conversely in spite of this refusal you can put someone in state of hypnosis anyway. You simply don't let them know you are a hypnotist. Again very hard to do with self directed people but not impossible.

You can adamantly refuse therapy hypnosis. However because of the nature of our programming we are primed for autohypnosis. Hypnosis that we don't know is occuring. We can know if a hypnotist is about to induct us and refuse it. But if the hypnotist is not known to you and you are pre primed by the programs in your head ....auto hypnosis is basically pre determined.

We put ourselves in mild states of hypnosis daily by a good book or a tv show we become absorbed in.

Its a form of meditative state. Active or inactive. Martial artists appear to be in some form of self induced hypnosis that allows them to seemingly do the impossible and mislead their opponent in ways that seem really easy until you attempt it for yourself. Mind over body.

A form of auto hypnosis: We vaguely become aware of a stop sign. Even though we are not fully cognizant of it we stop. Because the stop sign is a symbol the psyche has been conditioned to respond to. We aren't conscious of this. Put a stop sign in the middle of no where near no crossroads or opposing traffic and see how many people stop even though there is no reason to stop.

Truly integrated hypnosis means you can put someone beyond their programming and they have a chance to become aware of authentic self. Your will becomes stronger and even overrides the physical. This is where you can have someone attempt to snap your arm and your arm won't snap. Conversely you can speed the way your body heals.

I'm not advocating or making an arguement that you need to see a hypnotist. If I were to suggest (no pun intended) anything I would suggest one is shown how to hypnotize so one becomes aware of how themselves become hypnotized. Hypnosis instruction is nearly all show , no telling. Depending on the instructor you needn't be indoctrinated into anything.

Then all this stuff we talk about becomes observable.

It's not strictly necessary some people clean out their inner landscape without hypnosis but its does serve to lend some observable understanding of how we operate. The conditons we operate under and how we can remove the human conditions and start flexing human potential.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Not to be confused with psychic; a person who has a such a self awareness of their own psyche they are better to manage intuitive information and are quite adept at ‘reading’ the psyche of another because they are sensitive to the subjects described here through their own self awareness. Very good at predicting the behavior of others by reading programs which tend to be predictable and repeat themselves until the program is removed. That's all. Clairvoyants and Clairaudiency is a related topic but not included.
    Awhile back an individual used the term 'clairvoyance' where i would have used 'psychic'...it was an interesting perspective.

Thanks

Compassion: The ability to do or say what is correct for a person at any given time (not necessarily what they want, what your emotions or what society dictates.)
    That kind of compassion also requires courage...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

8t88 (11-28-2013),9eagle9 (11-28-2013)

Thanks

A form of auto hypnosis: We vaguely become aware of a stop sign. Even though we are not fully cognizant of it we stop. Because the stop sign is a symbol the psyche has been conditioned to respond to. We aren't conscious of this. Put a stop sign in the middle of no where near no crossroads or opposing traffic and see how many people stop even though there is no reason to stop.
    that's a cool example...it means i'm ok because i run stop signs whenever it makes sense to do so. I was in the midst of another train wreck of a relationship and totally mentally obsessed, as i was driving down city streets, i semi-consciously caught the glint of a stoplight (a block away)...I stopped right in the middle of the road...right where i was...I could only shake my head as i watched a bystander laughing at my insanity as i drove on (after i woke up, that is)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    that's a cool example...it means i'm ok because i run stop signs whenever it makes sense to do so. I was in the midst of another train wreck of a relationship and totally mentally obsessed, as i was driving down city streets, i semi-consciously caught the glint of a stoplight (a block away)...I stopped right in the middle of the road...right where i was...I could only shake my head as i watched a bystander laughing at my insanity as i drove on (after i woke up, that is)

I've done that (and probably still do that) when I'm stressed out. Like your wires all get crossed. Coffee pot goes in the refrigerator, you try to plug in the carton of milk. That's a really weird sort of hyper active stress. Autohypnosis used to serve a sort of buffer so we are not injured by our own emotional stress. While none of this is seemingly rational (stopping at stops signs a block away or plugging in milk) one isn't operating under the usual program either.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-28-2013)