Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 698 Posts

Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

What is freedom if not the successful act of breaking away?

Who are truly free?
    One who has broken away? Or one who needs assistance in breaking away?

What mind do we each possess?
    Our Mind? Their Mind? His Mind? Her Mind? ... or My Mind?

I don't know about y'all, but I don't possess an our mind or a their mind or a his mind or a her mind ... I only possess my mind. My mind is the sum of my negotiations with time and space. So is my body. No one knows what is truly in my mind. Sure, the mind doctors can pretend knowledge; then pretend diagnosis; then pretend diagnostic remedies. But what if I don't want to pretend to be a patient? What if I'm content with the health of my mind? Then what? Who's going to tell me that I'm sick? Busybodies, of course.

Don't you see, good folks ... busybodies have a need to get into the heads of others. They are largely dissatisfied with their own minds. And they can't bear to see satisfaction in others. So they perform false flag psychology against the healthy and independent minds. Which is virtually all of us (if we seek to be). The busybodies suggest that we have a problem. They seek to create personal panic. They then come in with solutions to the problem they themselves had suggested.

Save yourself. Take back your mind from any entanglement with the mind sellers and the mind upgraders. Only you can better your own mind. You can do this by soliciting assistance from friends, peers and relatives - as humans have done for millennia - or by living through time and space as an independent thinker.

When mind sellers and mind upgraders knock on your head, don't let them in ... unless, of course, you prefer others doing the thinking for you.

Pax

ps: Dependent thought has its place ... for children, the meek of mind, and the aged. For all others, be strong ... be independent ... be free. Enjoy the mind that you were given from above, until the need arrives for your own elderly caretaking.
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-28-2013 at 02:42 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-28-2013),Ross (11-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 755 Posts

Re: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

I'm all up for that dude!

Well said Zook

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-28-2013),Zook_e_Pi (11-28-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Another thread? Really? Then complain there is too many their mind threads.

I am not sure what forum rules state about infinite flooding of forum with the same topic in many multiple threads.

Keep trying mate, one has to finally work for you

Thanks
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

I don't think this little forum of ours is having any problem with too many threads

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

8t88 (11-28-2013),9eagle9 (11-28-2013),HURRITT ENYETO (11-28-2013),Zook_e_Pi (11-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

Freedom is irrelevant to me. The only freedom I require is the freedom to 'think' what i want to think. Of course, as i stated before there is the matter of McDonald's, stop lights, and books. Oh yeah, and scratching parts that I care to scratch.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Does this subject trigger you that badly?

Is there a subject that will be more comfortable for you?

We don't want to create a 'hostile' environment after all.

The banking empire?

Has it occurred to you that as you tired of hearing about their mind, people are tired of hearing about 'the Empire.'

We've JUST started exploring the subject on the forum. Huge Subject covers a lot of ground. You have some hard days ahead. No says you have to participate indeed it will be far more comfortable for you if you don't.

Unless you are demanding censorship of the subject? Thus far the shaming tactic hasn't worked. That may be your only recourse; to forbid the subject but you don't have the power to forbid the subject.

In that case the injured party doesn't get justice. And people will continue to discuss what they want even though someone is crying they are offended by it.

g
    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    What is freedom if not the successful act of breaking away?

Who are truly free?
    One who has broken away? Or one who needs assistance in breaking away?

What mind do we each possess?
    Our Mind? Their Mind? His Mind? Her Mind? ... or My Mind?

I don't know about y'all, but I don't possess an our mind or a their mind or a his mind or a her mind ... I only possess my mind. My mind is the sum of my negotiations with time and space. So is my body. No one knows what is truly in my mind. Sure, the mind doctors can pretend knowledge; then pretend diagnosis; then pretend diagnostic remedies. But what if I don't want to pretend to be a patient? What if I'm content with the health of my mind? Then what? Who's going to tell me that I'm sick? Busybodies, of course.

Don't you see, good folks ... busybodies have a need to get into the heads of others. They are largely dissatisfied with their own minds. And they can't bear to see satisfaction in others. So they perform false flag psychology against the healthy and independent minds. Which is virtually all of us (if we seek to be). The busybodies suggest that we have a problem. They seek to create personal panic. They then come in with solutions to the problem they themselves had suggested.

Save yourself. Take back your mind from any entanglement with the mind sellers and the mind upgraders. Only you can better your own mind. You can do this by soliciting assistance from friends, peers and relatives - as humans have done for millennia - or by living through time and space as an independent thinker.

When mind sellers and mind upgraders knock on your head, don't let them in ... unless, of course, you prefer others doing the thinking for you.

Pax

ps: Dependent thought has its place ... for children, the meek of mind, and the aged. For all others, be strong ... be independent ... be free. Enjoy the mind that you were given from above, until the need arrives for your own elderly caretaking.

Retired Member
    Thanks

The solution is to move the bits of their mind thread from the Alex Jones thread then there will only be one their mind thread.

Unless one is seeing their mind threads everyplace like LSD trippers see snakes coming out of the wall.

If that's the case I don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 8t88 View Post
    Another thread? Really? Then complain there is too many their mind threads.

I am not sure what forum rules state about infinite flooding of forum with the same topic in many multiple threads.

Keep trying mate, one has to finally work for you

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    I don't think this little forum of ours is having any problem with too many threads
    Thanks, I don't think that either. I was referring to OP complaining in other thread that we have too much of the same topic... then opening new thread and then another one to argue on the same topic. Just seemed bit weird -- to actively participate in making one topic far more visible than the others while complaining about that topic becoming more visible.

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 698 Posts

Their Mind is a parasitic infection. Proof? It has invaginated itself into this thread, which is striving for its own healthy existence.

Back to this thread. My Mind On The High Sail (e.g. MMOTHS) ... is abundantly cognitive when it comes to the separation of self and nonSelf.

The self is singular. The nonSelf is pluralistic: it is indeed the whole of the environment of humans, animals, plants, fungi, land, water, air, fire, rain, etc. We receive inputs from the environment, process them, and eventually integrate them as we continue on the journey. In short, it is understood that we are influenced by the thoughts of other humans. It's an expectation. It's also an expectation that we will receive bad inputs and good inputs.

We should defend ourselves from the bad inputs as much as we can ... and we should seek brotherhood with others (for none of us are immune to bad inputs) if that helps. The major question is when should we defend ourselves, and when should we seek counsel?

Should we seek counsel when we need it in the moment ... or should we submit to unsolicited counsel prior to the moment? Which approach preserves our uniqueness? Which approach threatens to conform us?

Pax

ps: I'm an in-the-moment guy. l try to live between 10 minutes in the past and 10 minutes in the future. That is my meditation. Sometimes static. Sometimes dynamic. When I venture beyond my 20-minute window, that is my hesitation. I won't preach that others must do the same as I do. If they do, more power to them. If they don't, more power to them.

Retired Member
    Thanks

Who created the thread?

You did.

So we have no self accountability or self responsibility?

You opened the door for it to nest again. As 8 attempted to convey to you. Re-acting out the same thing you profess to hate. You claim their mind is taking over the entire forum yet you recreated another thread for it to inhabit providing the very avenue to that which you are attempting to avoid.

l try to live between 10 minutes in the past and 10 minutes in the future.
    That's called being in the moment? The past and the future is the moment? It's not the present moment, because its the past and future.

If you were aware of how much you were embarrassing yourself with self contradictory language would you stop?

More importantly could you stop? Because if you can't...you are not moving under your own volition. You are being pushed around by your own narrative that you have repeatedly admitted to owning.

This is what your narrative is doing to you. I understand that there is a wholer person beneath the clash of belief and emotion.

Can they come out and play?

Someone is eventually going to break non silence and call you an idiot, Zookie. And I really prefer that didn't happen. But that's up to you.

....If it were only that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Their Mind is a parasitic infection. Proof? It has invaginated itself into this thread, which is striving for its own healthy existence.

Back to this thread. My Mind On The High Sail (e.g. MMOTHS) ... is abundantly cognitive when it comes to the separation of self and nonSelf.

The self is singular. The nonSelf is pluralistic: it is indeed the whole of the environment of humans, animals, plants, fungi, land, water, air, fire, rain, etc. We receive inputs from the environment, process them, and eventually integrate them as we continue on the journey. In short, it is understood that we are influenced by the thoughts of other humans. It's an expectation. It's also an expectation that we will receive bad inputs and good inputs.

We should defend ourselves from the bad inputs as much as we can ... and we should seek brotherhood with others (for none of us are immune to bad inputs) if that helps. The major question is when should we defend ourselves, and when should we seek counsel?

Should we seek counsel when we need it in the moment ... or should we submit to unsolicited counsel prior to the moment? Which approach preserves our uniqueness? Which approach threatens to conform us?

Pax

ps: I'm an in-the-moment guy. l try to live between 10 minutes in the past and 10 minutes in the future. That is my meditation. Sometimes static. Sometimes dynamic. When I venture beyond my 20-minute window, that is my hesitation. I won't preach that others must do the same as I do. If they do, more power to them. If they don't, more power to them.