Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Re: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Mobs and the mob mentality.

Don't need to go to Avalon to find it ... the smiling idiots have found a home here.

Pax

And your are welcome among us my Brother!

You are here after all...among us smiling idiots. We accept you as one of us.

But i had the same thought the other day. Who is more of the fool, the fools who argues with the idiot , or the actual idiot.

You and I are basically same page there.

Smiling Idiot / Scowling Assholes....we're all here together.

Any one up for Kumba ya?

Or should we snuggle and watch Space Hippies....

Just like Project Avalon. Well except moderation hasn't banned us yet.

Oh wait you are moderation...

Welcome my Brother, we accept you as one of us.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-30-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

I am only really confused about 'smiling' part. Nobody accused me before of smiling.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 8t88 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-30-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8t88 View Post
    I am only really confused about 'smiling' part. Nobody accused me before of smiling.
    It's sort of frowned upon..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-30-2013)

Thanks

The only thing I've ever suggested is to raise awareness. I've iterated many times that critical mass in awareness will bring its own solutions and that none of us have privileged knowledge about those solutions. Who knows, maybe things will go down peacefully. Maybe not. No one knows how things will resolve until critical mass of awareness arrives. Our duty then is to assist the building of critical mass (of awareness) ... not break it down or fog it up with psychobabble.
    I'll reply to this bit since it's somewhat related to our interaction:

I implied that one of the real solutions to make the banking empire to go away was to get familiar with their mental programs. Identify them, get to know how they work and eventually remove them. If enough people (I seriously have no idea what the number would be) dedicate themselves to do so then there would be little to no need to "hunt down" the programmers.

You said such thing could only treat the symptoms of a disease and that it was rather ineffective, so that couldn't be a solution.

So I ask you: Why on earth do you think it makes any sense to conclude that my suggestion or similar ones are ineffective when you yourself have no idea of what the solutions are?

"critical mass in awareness" just means that. That there's a certain quantity of people who are aware of something, but just because people are aware, it doesn't mean the banking empire will go away. Solutions don't rain down from the sky just because you are aware of a problem. Awareness is a first step, but you have to put in the work to figure out a solution. Or did Hitler went away because there were a lot of people who knew he was a seriusly f.ucked up man? has poverty gone away? I mean almost all the people in the world are aware of poverty, but it hasn't dissapeared, has it?

You can even see it on a microcosmic level. Let's say a person is spending more than what they earn and that this person is perfectly aware of it. Will that alone make thier problem go away? No, it just means that because they're aware now they have the potential to deal with their problem and find a fitting solution, whether they act on it and actualize that potential is a different matter altogether.
    Last edited by Reaver; 11-30-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: grammar
    Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

People's insecurities and inability to be comfortable in themselves prevents them from shutting the f.uck up.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-30-2013),Zook_e_Pi (11-30-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Do you have any suggestions for....

If we cannot address symptom/disease/ solution on a individual level how does that make aware the mass? The mass can only be aware if the individuals composing it are aware.

If one were to find a solution and the mass refuses to be aware of it--for ANY reason--how does one get the solution to work without co-operation of the mass?

Force?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver View Post

I implied that one of the real solutions to make the banking empire to go away was to get familiar with their mental programs. Identify them, get to know how they work and eventually remove them. If enough people (I seriously have no idea what the number would be) dedicate themselves to do so then there would be little to no need to "hunt down" the programmers.

You said such thing could only treat the symptoms of a disease and that it was rather ineffective, so that couldn't be a solution.

So I ask you: Why on earth do you think it makes any sense to conclude that my suggestion or similar ones are ineffective when you yourself have no idea of what the solutions are?

"critical mass in awareness" just means that. That there's a certain quantity of people who are aware of something, but just because people are aware, it doesn't mean the banking empire will go away. Solutions don't rain down from the sky just because you are aware of a problem. Awareness is a first step, but you have to put in the work to figure out a solution. Or did Hitler went away because there were a lot of people who knew he was a seriusly f.ucked up man? has poverty gone away? I mean almost all the people in the world are aware of poverty, but it hasn't dissapeared, has it?

You can even see it on a microcosmic level. Let's say a person is spending more than what they earn and that this person is perfectly aware of it. Will that alone make thier problem go away? No, it just means that because they're aware now they have the potential to deal with their problem and find a fitting solution, whether they act on it and actualize that potential is a different matter altogether.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 11-30-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks

for the past couple of years their have been protest across the globe.
    riots and protests against the banks and goverment.
    mass awakening?
    the internet has opened a whole new communication for people to spread and share the word.
    anonymous,wikileaks, whistleblowers ect.

what do goverment and the banks ,energy companies do?
    well they don,t listen they try to subdue the masses by creating a disorder that people cannot afford.
    people are willing to listen,ut the corporates just pull the strings even harder squeezing the masses as far as they can.

eventually that bubble has to burst.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manny For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-30-2013),Zook_e_Pi (11-30-2013)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver View Post

Please read again. I said that it was a partial solution, not that it couldn't be a solution. I also said it was a partial minor solution ... and pointed to the exposition of the banskter empire (e.g. its secrecy; its organization; its false flag operations; its plans for human culling; etc.) as a partial major solution. The comprehensive solution is the sum of its parts.

No one knows what solutions that critical mass of awareness will bring. Solutions will arrive when critical mass arrives. Short of that, our duty is to assist critical awareness, not retard it. Psychobabble retards it.

Let's deal with what's required beyond critical mass of awareness, after it sets in. Critical mass of awareness doesn't imply awareness ... it implies a necessary amount of awareness ... hence the term, critical. I did not argue for nominal mass. I argued for critical mass. As for poverty, there's no critical mass of awareness. Most people know that poverty exists, but don't know the reasons why it exists, or be bothered to find out why. Just knowing that something exists without understanding why it exists is more or less tantamount to not knowing that something exists. It's not enough to know the bankster empire exists; or to take it for granted. Not when full spectrum dominance is advancing towards us. Which is why many are trying to educe critical mass in awareness. Then there are those that are attempting to steer the masses away from the problem, wittingly or otherwise. These latter types falsely source the problem ... and offer solutions to fix the false source. The real source is left virtually unaddressed.

The bankster empire, for example, did not begin with the people's apathy and accommodation of it. The people are not the source of the bankster empire. The bankster empire preceded the people's apathy and accommodation of it in secret meeting rooms without the people's consent ... then grew bigger and bigger with lies, subterfuge, murder, bribes, takeover of democratic institutions, etc. ... it is now closing in on full spectrum dominance (the point of no return).

Locate the problem and you will locate some potential solutions. The actual solutions will implement on their own time and momentum, e.g. beyond critical mass.

You can even see it on a microcosmic level. Let's say a person is spending more than what they earn and that this person is perfectly aware of it. Will that alone make thier problem go away? No, it just means that because they're aware now they have the potential to deal with their problem and find a fitting solution, whether they act on it and actualizes that potential is a different matter altogether.
    But that only helps the single person ... and only until the problem is too big for even the single person to handle. Which is why collective awareness is the real solution. Psychobabble points to individual awareness. That can assist the real solution, but not substitute for it. Which is why individual awareness can only be a partial minor solution.

Pax

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    for the past couple of years their have been protest across the globe.
    riots and protests against the banks and goverment.
    mass awakening?
    the internet has opened a whole new communication for people to spread and share the word.
    anonymous,wikileaks, whistleblowers ect.

what do goverment and the banks ,energy companies do?
    well they don,t listen they try to subdue the masses by creating a disorder that people cannot afford.
    people are willing to listen,ut the corporates just pull the strings even harder squeezing the masses as far as they can.

eventually that bubble has to burst.
    That is the problem right there ... not enough people are aware that Anonymous and Wilkileaks are intelligence agency false flag operations on the people. Which is why nothing ever really happens, e.g. people put faith in false avengers.

Discernment is an important part of truthseeking.

Pax

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

So the only question left that can be asked Zookie...is who can be trusted? anybody? You?

Thanks

That is the problem right there ... not enough people are aware that Anonymous and Wilkileaks are intelligence agency false flag operations on the people.
    why create something that the people are not aware of making them aware of issues that they where not aware of?

they want disruption?

what do they actually want?money is no object to them.
    control well they,ve had it for years.
    food ,education and religion,well they have the handle on that already.

the true elite of this planet do not need anything that we can see.
    but it does seem like a game of cat and mouse.