Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

Thanks

Re: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

is this their mind at work?
    the clash of ego,s?

if the ( I ) was present would it even be bothered to argue and debate?

their,them, us we minds.

like some said the painbody will present itself however subtly.it craves the attention.

when one becomes aware of self ,it fooks you up.turns you inside out.letting go is hard and letting go and living in a environment where people don,t understand is much harder.

now eager beavers,i believe that we will all get to where we heading in our own time.
    i don,t think arguments and judgement is the right way.unless you enjoy the drama.

don,t forget we share the same sun.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manny For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-28-2013),Zook_e_Pi (11-28-2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

It depends on how much emotional involvement one has when discussing a topic to determine if ego is present.

Conversely the same people who ***** that a control drama debate is going on about certain topics will then ***** they are denied certain occult knowledge.

For all those people who pissed and moaned that Christianity and the powers that be hid knowledge from you...

...here it is.

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 698 Posts

This Side Of Paradise (1967):

"You mutinous, disloyal, computerized half-breed ... we'll see about you deserting my ship!" - Captain Kirk.

Truer words have rarely been spoke in the interplay between intelligence and emotion. Spock is accessing his half-humanness. Kirk, his full-humanness. Not a robot to be seen anywhere. That's the way it should be on this side of Paradise. IMO.

The Way To Eden (1969):

Spock's reaction at 2:39 ... is priceless. Quite human.

A different balance of rhyme and reason than the previous episode to be sure ... but again, no robots. Eden on Earth should strive for the ideal of Paradise in Heaven, but never expect to find it. We were sent down to experience this density with all its flaws, not disengage from it. And if anyone is trying to destroy our Eden on Earth, by creating chaos and calamity in the duty of displacing Eden on Earth with Hadean architectures, then we need to find our emotions and get angry. We need to wise up and protect ourselves and our density.

Which is why the bankster empire is busy operating on us with biochemical and psychological lobotomies. In this context, the MM hyperthesis strives to keep the humans in natural human states ... it is designed to resist the lobotomization of human states that is being ventured by sundry agents/agencies removed from the moment, in advance of engineered moments to come. The preparers, as I call them.

There is a time for love; and a time for hate. A time to disengage; and a time to engage. A time for calm; and a time for turbulence. The moment and its proximities will inform us well about what time it is. Far better than the buzz of knowledge gnats that have broken through the filigree and are pecking at our minds, and have been doing so since the arrival of the first busybodies. IMO.

Pax

ps: Besides the other animals, Eden on Earth was made for humans, not robots. Natural human states have an infinite number (and variety) of carriers and carriages. We should appreciate the differences ... not seek to destroy carriages in the ruts of conforming theses. For it is the diversity of carriages and the unity of purpose that will deliver us from the planned evils. Not the unity of carriages and the diversity of purpose.
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-28-2013 at 11:00 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-28-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    is this their mind at work?
    the clash of ego,s?

if the ( I ) was present would it even be bothered to argue and debate?

their,them, us we minds.

like some said the painbody will present itself however subtly.it craves the attention.

when one becomes aware of self ,it fooks you up.turns you inside out.letting go is hard and letting go and living in a environment where people don,t understand is much harder.

now eager beavers,i believe that we will all get to where we heading in our own time.
    i don,t think arguments and judgement is the right way.unless you enjoy the drama.

don,t forget we share the same sun.

[---]

The I is not alone in the cement jungle. Therefore it has few choices but to interact. Granted, the deep-woods hermit has more opportunities than the urban-surrounded.

Pax

Retired Member
    Thanks

There is a time for love; and a time for hate. A time to disengage; and a time to engage. A time for calm; and a time for turbulence. The moment and its proximities will inform us well about what time it is. Far better than the buzz of knowledge gnats that have broken through the filigree and are pecking at our minds, and have been doing so since the arrival of the first busybodies. IMO
    No one denies there is something pecking at our minds. Well you do but you alternately as you have just done suggested that something is pecking at our minds and started a thread to insist nothing was.

Your opinion is the narrative. You gave a drama narrative to support your narrative. I comprehend your narrative as a separate entity from you, just like an episode of Star Trek would not be confused for you.

Without narrative one would have a choice whether to allow turbulence, harvest, and time to dance to effect them. Or they could assign it a value of meaningless narrative and make the choice to do as they pleased (freedom). Within that narrative you have no choice. Just like I cannot alter that Star Trek episode to my personal tastes. Then again I have no desire or drive to do so. It's not threatening nor uncomfortable because I know its only a narrative.

You can justify your narrative, your program as much as you want. It's still a program. Maybe that's why you used a tv program to justify it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

VajraYaya (11-28-2013)

Thanks

All right, I was trying hard not to engage you directly because I was hoping you'd see my perspective as an opportunity to enlighten yourself to other perspectives of the mind. Even stated that your hypothesis has good elements in it. But you've really taken this to a personal level ... calling me a liar in one post, contradictory in several posts, "evidence for TMH" in other posts, and have implied that I'm embarrassing myself to the point of idiocy.

It's time to step up with tough love and expose the paucity of rational process in your argumentation.

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Who created the thread?
    You did.
    What of it? All threads about the mind need not be originated by yourself. I found your threads to be worthy of cots for the sleepy. So I opened some mind threads of my own, for those looking for the Sun, as opposed to the Moon (and an opportunity for sleep or for howling). MM is distinct from TM. It needs its own space for discussion. My hyperthesis is about navigating time and space with our mind. Your hypothesis is essentially about separating one's mind into thought and feeling. MM is contemporary with the times and the critical awareness required. TM is timeless, has no particular value for the times we live in.

You want to talk about apples, open a thread for apples. About, oranges, a thread for oranges. About apples and oranges; a thread for fruit.

When the orange wants to squeeze itself in an apple thread, purpose becomes punched, pun intended.

So we have no self accountability or self responsibility?

You opened the door for it to nest again. As 8 attempted to convey to you. Re-acting out the same thing you profess to hate. You claim their mind is taking over the entire forum yet you recreated another thread for it to inhabit providing the very avenue to that which you are attempting to avoid.
    No. I opened this thread to discuss apples; not fruit, not punch ... I explicitly warned against oranges and punch. Several from your orchard, alas, have decided to spike the apple juice. I never claimed that their mind was taking over the whole forum. Stop making things up. I stated that for those that wanted sleep, cots are available in the TM threads, then I went and posted an article from Henry Makow about the Rothschild family. That said, TM is indeed taking over the whole topic of the mind. But that's to be expected of any unchecked parasite infection.

That's called being in the moment? The past and the future is the moment? It's not the present moment, because its the past and future.
    If you were aware of how much you were embarrassing yourself with self contradictory language would you stop?
    Yes. You see, the moment of human beings is not anchored in a point, but in an interval. The larger the interval, the less exact the moment. The past, the present, and the future all exist in the moment. I can bridge 1200 moments across one second. Or I can bridge one moment across 1200 seconds. There is no embarrassment when one gets to a certain level of enlightenment. Take my word for it.

More importantly could you stop? Because if you can't...you are not moving under your own volition. You are being pushed around by your own narrative that you have repeatedly admitted to owning.
    This is what your narrative is doing to you. I understand that there is a wholer person beneath the clash of belief and emotion.

Can they come out and play?
    Your narrative is limiting. But that's fine if it works for you. I need something more comprehensive.

Someone is eventually going to break non silence and call you an idiot, Zookie. And I really prefer that didn't happen. But that's up to you.
    ....If it were only that simple.
    Not the first time I've been trialed as an idiot by those that can only aspire to be. Sure it won't be the last.

Pax

Retired Member
    Thanks

Well I did suggest to you not to have any expectations, threads and threads back. That would include hope. Both are emotional qualities that just serve to make a emotional control drama. One's expectations aren't fulfilled. I'm not here to fulfill you on an emotional level. I made that clear from the outset, I regret that you have disappointed yourself.

Strangely I'm not feeling the love.

Or the tough for that matter.

Actually I'm not feeling anything and no matter how much you attempt shove emotionally driven content down my throat I won't swallow it.

I DO see your perspective. It's a narrative. I observe you arguing with it more than you are debating me.

Zookie: I'm a guy who lives in the moment.

Zookie Narrative Objects: I live in the past and the future.

The Zookie Narrative is not arguing with me. It's arguing with Zookie. It's just overriding what Zookie has just said.

To be perfectly clear Zookie is probably not an idiot. The Zookie Narrative that objects to everything that Zookie puts forward is.

If there was any reason for me to trust , I'd trust the first talking head. I can accept you live in the moment.

The second talking head clearly objects to what the first talking head said.

But because you make the choice to believe the narrative is you, I suppose you have to carry its idiot baggage too. Like when someone gets married and chooses to have a life partner, you have to take on their baggage too.

If you have fooled yourself into believing your story is you.... you haven't fooled me. I see Zookie attempting very hard to assert himself, (I am an in the moment guy). And then I see the narrative overriding him. (I am in the past and present).

I understand that because I am observing it.

You don't because you can't.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 11-28-2013 at 12:10 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

VajraYaya (11-28-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    What of it? All threads about the mind need not be originated by yourself.
    Hey Zook. I would not touch this thread at all if your introductory post does not contain nothing but whining, accusations and in general 'insulted' attitude, mentioning their mind threads and people participating, directly or indirectly numerous times. Nobody showed their mind talk in here but you. I can't decide if it is scarier if you don't see it and you did it entirely unconsciously or you did it on purpose and think nobody else sees how 'skilfully' you did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    My hyperthesis
    Please explain what makes it hyperthesis? I do have mega-ultra-thesis in reserve but I don't think careful naming makes it appear smarter or dumber.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

yeah, Spock was a hippie..."Headin' out to Eden"...that song still plays in my head...

Last edited by Adam Bomm; 11-28-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Retired Member
    Thanks

He's not conscious of it, 8. It's easy to say he's not to blame but it IS his conscious and we have to be responsible for what is going on inside of it. That's very difficult to do if one is not aware or in denial that they have another voice in their head kicking the **** out of them .

Hyper thesis is a big word like invaginate.

Quote Originally Posted by 8t88 View Post
    Hey Zook. I would not touch this thread at all if your introductory post does not contain nothing but whining, accusations and in general 'insulted' attitude, mentioning their mind threads and people participating, directly or indirectly numerous times. Nobody showed their mind talk in here but you. I can't decide if it is scarier if you don't see it and you did it entirely unconsciously or you did it on purpose and think nobody else sees how 'skilfully' you did that.

Please explain what makes it hyperthesis? I do have mega-ultra-thesis in reserve but I don't think careful naming makes it appear smarter or dumber.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 11-28-2013 at 12:46 PM.