Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 773 Posts

Re: Hyperthesis: "My Mind"

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Actually I'm not feeling anything and no matter how much you attempt shove emotionally driven content down my throat I won't swallow it.
    Hi Eagles,

You are just as entangled with your own emotions as anyone else and you do feel, your words express such, thank god, your Human after all.

Same for me, Zook and everyone on good earth.

You have attempted to shove emotionally driven content down more than one throat...and from where I'm sitting, your ego is equal to Zook's, He acknowledges such and is well aware of his minds flaws, programmes and abilities...I know you are aware of your own at play.

Practicing what you offer up within this forum, is least on your radar...from where I'm sitting.

Much of your retorts towards Zook are emotionally driven, living in the safety of your own narrative, and in your own "TMH" view, Zook threatens your narrative.

Your are no more in control than anyone else here...no matter how much you observe the TMH...it's a VERY worthy exercise to do so, but still illustrates the lack of flow in the stream thought of staying in control of one's emotions...this is where the example of "fragmented" plays it's hand.

There is no proven cure for this, only observation and jumping on one's programmes through awareness and putting the TMH into practice...until the next fragmentation occurs. Meanwhile life continues in all it's glory, amongst all it's beauty, amongst all it's BS...and you already know this.

The mirror is in full view, mine included.

I'm betting there's a good chance, that sitting in the flesh with Zook, me or anyone here, having a beer, a cuppa, would diminish certain walls and we all would see that we are generally good folk and good company, and the ping-ponging narratives we see here, would dynamically change towards a more "understanding" rather than the pursuit of Ping-Pong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

manny (11-28-2013)

Thanks

being.......comes to mind.

ego hormones abound by two of the most intellectual people on this forum.

power trips on who right and wrong.

bot of you are right and both of you are wrong.

the game of snakes and ladders is that you move up and slip down.

but that goal is always their to be reached.

are your children able to teach you something in life,are you able to learn from any experience?

can your perception change?

maybe it is all down to their mind,and yourself breaking free from their conditions.
    end of the day it is not a power struggle with other people to know thyself.

sure people can help you fast track to where you need to be.
    only yourself can make that decision to take someone else,s advice or not.

all i see is 1up manship ,i know better than you.
    arguments for arguments sake.

anything pro active?

i am seeing minds that are aware of their minds,that are engrossed of their minds,who think they know their own mind.

when really you should be helping each other develop,your only hindering your self development.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to manny For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-28-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    end of the day it is not a power struggle with other people to know thyself.
    Simple is genius...

Thank you Manny for that very important observation and reminder!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Yes I totally understand that you cannot comprehend the difference between emotions vs emotionally reactive is. Or that this is based purely on observation not thought, thinking, ideas, or narratives.

You've made it abundantly clear.

We know.

Zookie is threatened by his 'banking empire ruining the world' narrative. Most of the rest of us don't care because we know its not the real problem.

The banking empire narrative cannot debate their mind.

We know.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 11-28-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks

We know.
    as a collective.
    not as a individual.
    you know nothing even though you are well educated.

we know makes me laugh.

be aware of your hive mind.

i know would have gone down much better.

Thanks

Zookie is threatened by his 'banking empire ruining the world' narrative. Most of the rest of us don't care because we know its not the real problem.

The banking empire narrative cannot debate their mind.

We know.
    you edited your post

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    you edited your post
    Did you observe the little 'last edited' flag at the bottom of the post?

Then you have achieved what Zookie's Narrative cannot, you know what observation. .

My apologies for not adding post script I didn't think it was necessary when one is alerted to a post edit.

*see? this one has one too.*

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post
    Hi Eagles,
    You are just as entangled with your own emotions as anyone else and you do feel, your words express such, thank god, your Human after all.
    There is huge difference between projecting whatever I want to see and scientific observation. I don't see eagle reacting emotionally at all. Unless there is big show tell (scientific) example I am certain that you didn't use science you value so much to establish your opinion.

I can't and certainly don't want to talk for her, I can only tell you can't see something that's not there. You can only project that and try to negotiate its existence. Otherwise I would see it too. Yes, that simple.

Instead I would like to hear if you see me entangled in my own emotions? Do my words express that? Where? How about narrative? Is it there or not?

Same for me, Zook and everyone on good earth.
    Problem with negotiating is that it can be accepted or not. In most cases 'oh so human' accepts this kind of offers without even blinking. I just want to state clearly that I don't accept this contract you are offering.

Entire post of yours is 'very human' but also very unscientific. Because it is based on wishful thinking, not on observation. All clauses are there so other person can happily accept them. If would be much simpler and less disturbing if she does.

Please try to examine your post in terms of case #1 mentioned here: http://universalspectrum.org/forum/s...ll=1#post14091

It is classic example of it. If you don't see it we can go into details in this thread or any other you choose, in a very scientific way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8t88 View Post
    I don't see eagle reacting emotionally at all
    You either are not reading her post's with an unbiased view point, or you are blind to only what you wish to see and observe, hey each to their own.

Instead I would like to hear if you see me entangled in my own emotions?
    Not as prolific as Eagles, but they are there, I know you're not a robot and must be Human which by default renders you emotional, reactively? indeed, which prompted you to post...nothing wrong with that, your Human after all.

I just want to state clearly that I don't accept this contract you are offering.
    No contract offered, that **** is in your own mind my friend. I was stating a fact, lets look at the context of what I wrote:

"You are just as entangled with your own emotions as anyone else and you do feel, your words express such, thank god, your Human after all. Same for me, Zook and everyone on good earth

No contract, no negotiation, just the facts...if you deny such than you are deluded, simple as that.

Am I emotional? sure am. Am I reactive, yes indeed. Am I aware of such? damn straight I am, Do I love Science? **** yes and does it offer all the answers? absolutely not and only a fool would think so.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-29-2013 at 12:01 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-29-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

You either are not reading her post's with an unbiased view point, or you are blind to only what you wish to see and observe, hey each to their own.
    And this is the main point of misunderstanding, root of all evil are false assumptions. See, I could not care less about eagle. Or you. Or me. All I see is input and what it really relays. Because I don't care (imagine really not being emotionally involved at all if you can) I can receive clear message, not the one that my emo body suggests is there.

As a side effect of living this like this, not talking about living like this, I could not care less if eagle starts talking rubbish and Zook starts talking from the point of knowing. I would still respond to a message, not to a messenger.

When you start seeing crap in you, then later in others too, you can't unsee it nor you can substitute alliances for truth. Message is either real or not and that's all that matters. People do slip, from talking knowledge to talking rubbish and the other way, me included. When I do, message I relay at that moment is same crappiest crap anybody else can relay. That has nothing to do with being biased. In order to be biased you have to care more about who says it than what is being said. I hope you can understand the concept.

Not as prolific as Eagles, but they are there, I know you're not a robot and must be Human which by default renders you emotional, reactively? indeed, which prompted you to post...nothing wrong with that, your Human after all.
    Again contracting? They are there -- because I am human so they have to be there. Right. Not because you could observe them or not, but because there can't be other way. Again, contract not accepted.