Thread: The Pub Live Chat 12 - SPECIAL EDITION 2 - Jan 05, 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 372 Posts

The Pub Live Chat 12 - SPECIAL EDITION 2 - Jan 05, 2014

Wow.. Look at that.. Six months, nothing and now TWO in one week. Things are looking up.

Here is the second edition of the the same thing we did on New years day, Just myself, Zookie and Eagle ironing out some more wrinkles. Although there really aren't anymore wrinkles this was just a fun chat that covered a few bases. Shorter than the last at a little over two hours, there was just nothing contentious about this one at all. Just good conversation all 'round. Have a listen.

DOWNLOAD LINK

So next week, on Saturday, I'd like to do another Pub, this time Everyone is invited.. I propose 1PM Central Time - 2PM Eastern - 11AM Pacific - 7PM GMT - 6AM Sunday AEDT If you are interested post below..
    Last edited by VajraYaya; 01-06-2014 at 12:25 AM.
    Offense can only be taken, never given

"The funny thing is that you can actually force people to become slaves, but you can't force them to evolve nor become free" ~ Reaver

"Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch." ~ Jane Austen

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VajraYaya For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (01-06-2014),D-Day (01-06-2014),HURRITT ENYETO (01-06-2014),manny (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Re: The Pub Live Chat 12 - SPECIAL EDITION 2 - Jan 05, 2014

great show guys.
    always said Vaj had a good radio voice.
    can,t wait to listen future shows and the topics,especially their mind one.

maybe as a side not how do we move forward and develop.is it a individual process or can we all develop on a global scale.
    we move with the world and times but is our own spirituality a thing that needs to keep up or a individual path?
    are you selective to the people you speak to?as in do you try to help people open their minds or leave them as their first instinct is to ridicule you?
    Last edited by manny; 01-06-2014 at 11:08 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to manny For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (01-06-2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

I had a number of realizations during the course of this conversation and one them I got after the fact was the Victim Mentality people, the special victims unit people who want special interests groupings to grow around them, among them like the bullying laws, is they want anti-hate laws. We have Hate Crime laws here in the US to protect certain segments. For the most part those well intentioned laws , who the actual victims are is now in question. But you see stuff like the Catholic Church where Father Deviant is interfering sexually with the altar boys....which is real hateful actions and behaviors...why aren't hate crime laws serving there. Those are REAL victims. Why are they serving people who spilt milk?

It occured to us during the course of this conversation these special victims units people are sucking up quite a lot of resources that should be directed at REAL victims.

And afterwards it occurred to me those people don't have the ability to know the difference between anger and hate. If someone is angry , they MUST be hating. Whereas healthier people know you can get angry without hating. Otherwise we'd have no spouses, family or friends left.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

funny you should say that...

Separation of church and state is always a complicating factor but the Vatican has been paying out millions to victims. There is always the tug of polarization around any issue which is why 'justice' is so slow in coming. But the movement is in the rightdirection...as always...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Thats good because the Catholic Church needs to own up to what they are harboring and there's no reason why they shouldn't pay restitution. . But that wasn't because of hate crime laws. That pay out has been done on the sly....not that it matters ...just sayin'.

Hate Crime Laws because of separation of church and state would make the church pretty safe from hate crime laws at this point in time..whatever is occuring with the Catholic church has a different influence behind it.....not that it matters. Maybe hush money even not that anyone could be shut up now about. It's grown too large. But it is a financial drain on that particular construct that we as higher beings can do with out .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (01-07-2014)