Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Get outta the way, Banksta's the Momsta's are here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

Re: Get outta the way, Banksta's the Momsta's are here.

Here's an old saying:

The 'baddest' dude doesn't always win the fight, it's the 'scaredest' dude that does. That's not strength, that's false bravado. To confront fear, requires an inner peace...Martial Arts teaches us that (for a practical example).

Long ago, a friend stated what I consider to be a crude but the wisest words I have yet to stumble upon:

"People are like Dogs, some you can beat into submission, others just get meaner"

You are focusing on the artifice of the teacher's actions and missing the larger point of the 'results of those actions'. Inner strength and inner peace are synonymous. A mind ready to jump for the kill at the slightest provocation is not a happy healthy mind. We have all manner of psychopaths to exemplify the point. Serial killers are a blend of familial 'strength' building and a physiologically 'under performing' regulatory system...Note, "under performing", they fear very very little.

Thanks

The 'baddest' dude doesn't always win the fight, it's the 'scaredest' dude that does. That's not strength, that's false bravado. To confront fear, requires an inner peace...Martial Arts teaches us that (for a practical example).
    To confront fear does not require inner peace. It requires a willingness to confront fear or courage. Inner peace is a place you MAY arrive at. This is especially true in Martial Arts. When that foot of fist is being swung at your head you do not start at inner peace. You should hope that you were taught to move, block, or run out the way. After a time you may arrive at inner peace.
    Inner strength and inner peace are synonymous
    How are you developing that inner strength that leads to inner peace? Through trial and error? Or is the teacher telling you about it?

You can read a thousand books on how to ride a bike. You may know how many links in the chain and spokes on the wheel. You don't know how to ride bike till you do it.

It doesn't have to be baptism of fire. You can start with training wheels. Eventually the training wheels come off and you still have to learn to ride the bike.
    Do you have inner peace at this time? Nope ....that comes later ....when you are building the ramp over the ditch....because riding a bike is getting boring.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (02-02-2014),Adam Bomm (02-02-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aikisaw View Post
    How are you developing that inner strength that leads to inner peace? Through trial and error? Or is the teacher telling you about it?
    that's an interesting question and probably is a function of the individual. There is truth to everything you posted, but it changes nothing. The world is a place where we either sink or swim. In the home, it is safe to be 'carried' when necessary, if not, then there is no reason for life to exist, we are useless. The schoolroom is an analogue to the home environment...some are cool, some are f*cked. The teacher in question has created an environment that is cool and 'safe'. If her students feel compelled to battle the demons of reality, all they need do is walk out her door.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 02-02-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

So why are we teaching them to sink?

Because it's mean and unsafety making to teach them to swim.

We aren't leaving them any choice.

School isn't home anymore than work is home. I had to say that today to a 7 year old today when she said she didn't feel safe. She wasn't safe. She wasn't at home sitting on the couch. She sitting on a horse a potentially dangerous circumstance. It's not home, its not school. She has to learn to be okay not being safe. She has to manage what she is doing. Managing what is making her afraid. This works because the last 'scared and unsafe' lot I had two years ago were whizzing around me at a dead gallop with no reins or saddles....and eating cupcakes. 15 things could go wrong there including choking hazard. I'm not worried, they know what they are doing. 8-14 years in more control of themselves than most adults. They know they aren't safe...they're just not scared. They know how to manage themselves. They were taught how. Why are they different? Why can they whiz around on ticking time bombs without a care in the world and a nice sheltered school is the potential safety hazard? Because adults are creating the unsafety. Everyone is turning into a pedophile. That's how I regard adults like that. Energetic rapers.

Do adults know the difference between hurt and scared?

Nope because often times when we get hurt fright accompanies it and we are conditioned to think they are the same thing.

Hurt and scared and two entirely different things.

Not scared and safe aren't the same things either.

It's okay to be scared its not okay to want to be safe all the time. That's pathological. Being scared all the time is not the same as not being safe. People can be scared in perfectly safe conditions. People can feel great in mostly hazardous conditions. Like my gals today...parents know its not safe, they know its not safe and everyone felt great.

Why is not okay to want to be safe all the time. Driving, eating, dating, relationships, going to work, riding horses, riding bikes, driving a boat, taking a walk, playing on the playground--all potentially unsafe situations. So what are we going to do with kids. not let them live, not let them participate in life. . If they can't deal with a class room how are they going to deal with life....well they just won't live. Just be little slave bodies with a job feeding the system with no inner life.

Why not just mummify them now and stick them in a tomb because everything done in life is a potential hazard.

Why do we have to jack with their emotional bodies when its so much easier to teach them to manage themselves?. I've dozens and dozens of classes where there was that 'lonely' child. I'm the director here, I'm the adult, not my students. All I have to say is "Make room for Jackie and show him to how to groom the horse." So he's included in the group and that's all i have to do.Without turning them into therapists or emotional sensitivity experts. They want to show Jackie what they know, they are EAGER to show Jackie.. and in showing him..they include him. And that's how they start getting to know each other. Viola no more lonely. Has nothing to with me at all. I didn't need to feel Jackies pain.

Just letting do their kid thing they will naturally included another child if there no arsehole of an adult to confuse them.

Kids aren't dummies until we make them dumb.

Here is an interesting idea for adults to learn. The difference between lonely and shy and self conscious. Our lonely is more often a terrible case of self conscious and the teacher is going turn that into an emotional abusive situation in moments if they start treating these children as if lonely is a disease that must be cured by...forcing other children to pay attention to them. You direct the attention away from them and diffuse among a group. Not order other children to treat them differently. They already feel different. They are looking at the child as lonely because that is what they are because they don't know the difference.

A little self reflection and observation would tell them what the difference is.

I hope these kids find their passion and their love that they love so much they can overcome the hobbling they are enduring so their adult instilled obsession with safety doesn't keep them from what they love. I hope they love it so much they won't care about being safe.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 02-02-2014 at 04:43 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

VajraYaya (02-03-2014)

Thanks

Have you ever seen that movie by Woody Allen..."Everything you always wanted to know about Sex, But were afraid to ask". The guy that was subject of the prolonged orgasm study...remember him...completely freaked out, hair standing on end...it kinda the same thing...Traumatic Stress Syndrome...is that the result of getting shot in the ass or the result of the fear of getting shot in the ass. We all have limits...is it really necessary to be pushed to that edge constantly to feel alive, to feel we are making progress towards becoming an actualized human being. I don't think so, in fact, I would be inclined to believe those very factors would stop most from accomplishing desirable ends. I don't understand why it is such an issue for you. You choose to believe and not feel what you wish...Power to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (02-03-2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

because that is how we are controlled. I wouldn't have an issue with it at all if people would shut up about being controlled and how awful it makes them feel. But if we can't manage ourselves someone will assume the responsibility. If you don't want to be responsible for yourself be happy being controlled.

If you don't like being controlled find out how it happens.

Fear of something happening is much different than something actually happening. People can't tell the difference.

*****, moan, whine constantly that other people make them feel bad,the world is unsafe, they feel stupid there are poor victims out there and the ones who aren't victims are now bullies.

I have no problem with people keeping this to themselves. If they don't want to do anything about it...shut up.

I assume when people say these things its a sort of SOS...a cry for help.

I guess its not.

Its just a whine fest.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 02-02-2014 at 06:29 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (02-03-2014)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 708 Posts

Momsta's ... are the most recent symptom of the social engineering conducted by the Banksta's.

Momsta's self-victimize alongside other longstanding symptoms of full spectrum dominance design ... such as inner-urban Gangsta's wearing territorial jacket colors; multi-national Gangsta's packaged in the resplendent wraps of Uncle Sam and pulled forward by Edgar Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance; crackheads; emasculated males; plasticized females; robotic plebeians; Piers Morgans, etc.

The disease, FBOFW, remains the Banksta's.

Genuine change then requires the limelight being concentrated on the Banksta's (who do their best work in the shadows). Granted, understanding the symptoms has its value ... not unlike the value of a popcorn trail that leads back to the popping boxes operated by the Banksta's.

Pax

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 708 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Have you ever seen that movie by Woody Allen..."Everything you always wanted to know about Sex, But were afraid to ask". The guy that was subject of the prolonged orgasm study...remember him...completely freaked out, hair standing on end...it kinda the same thing...Traumatic Stress Syndrome...is that the result of getting shot in the ass or the result of the fear of getting shot in the ass. We all have limits...is it really necessary to be pushed to that edge constantly to feel alive, to feel we are making progress towards becoming an actualized human being. I don't think so, in fact, I would be inclined to believe those very factors would stop most from accomplishing desirable ends. I don't understand why it is such an issue for you. You choose to believe and not feel what you wish...Power to you.
    I used to believe in this saying ... which can be condensed sweetly into 'Live and Let Live' (e.g. LaLL).

But the deeper I reflect on things, I think this philosophy is a bit trite and amounts to abandoning civilization to the clutches of those who are incapable of LaLL. Those, who, indeed, are emboldened when individual detachments into personal mores and personal causes ... prevail over individual attachments to collective mores and collective moral causes. IMO, morality has both individual and collective aspects, and LaLL essentially forfeits the collective aspects.

To wit, there is no power in the choice of belief and personal wishes; there is just the apparition of power. Real power is sourced in the veracity of beliefs; and wishing for something points to the lack of possessing it, which is better understood as powerlessness than empowerment. I guess that's why we atoms of society have been trained to utter 'Power to you!' as easily as opening the gate to let the sheeple in and out of the pasture. The vast majority of us are each sheeple and each other's shepherds.

Pax

ps: I'm going to try and check myself the next time I feel the urge to say to someone: "More power to you." ... I mean, that's what enablers do, right? We enable victimhood when we throw the remark out gratuitously. Mind you, there is perfect justification for the remark if we offer it to sincere truthseekers. So the quandary remains discernment. To distinguish the truthseekers from the truthjokers, is an essential meaning of life. IMO.

Thanks

I agree, but Eagle is an intelligent, thoughtful human being. She has her reasons for 'feeling' as she does. I just disagree with it. In my estimation it is another manifestation of the double-bind. To feel compassion is to be controlled? Well, yes, it is, but as you have remarked before, it is the underpinning of civilization. These reflections are what led me to read Rudolph Steiner's 'Philosophy of Freedom'. Actually, it seems to have been a false lead but that notwithstanding, if to feel compassion is to be controlled, then that is the one manner in which i am willing to forego my freedom because ultimately my right to freedoms are no greater than the next one's. Including Eagle's...
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 02-03-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Retired Member
    Thanks

Intelligence and feelings are not the same. You just contradicted yourself. Thoughtful yes, intellgient yes. Has nothign to do with my feelings on the matter. I can watch something going on in the world and know its right. There is no 'reason' to feeling. I don't let my 'feelings' blind me to what is occurring here. I can below the surface and see the deeper implicaiton. That has nothing to do with my feelings. Pretty much emphasizes what I'm getting at..we don't know the difference between thinking and feeling because we are trying to think with our feelings. I'm not the one confusing compassion with 'passion' here. Passion enables one towards control, compassion does not. Compassion isn't about feelings. Compassion is about helping, you don't need to 'feel' anything to help someone. How jacked up does your emotional state get when you open a door for a little old lady? Passion is an overwrought emotional state that might be appropriate when directed at your lover ( a consenting adult) but might be a bit questionable --or even pedophialic-- when directed at children: Who don't know how to give consent. And they having that ability to be able to form a choice for consent robbed from them before they can ever use it. How often do you feel passion towards your daughter? Kinda stay away from that eh? There's a REASON for that. You know the difference between love and passion. Because a person is not physically interfering with a child doesn't mean they aren't psychologically violating them without their consent. Compassion doesn't allow for it and passion opens the door to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I agree, but Eagle is an intelligent, thoughtful human being. She has her reasons for 'feeling' as she does. I just disagree with it. In my estimation it is another manifestation of the double-bind. To feel compassion is to be controlled? Well, yes, it is, but as you have remarked before, the underpinning of civilization. These reflections are what led me to read Rudolph Steiner's 'Philosophy of Freedom'. Actually, it seems to have been a false lead but that notwithstanding, if to feel compassion is to be controlled, then that is the one manner in which i am willing to forego my freedom because ultimately my right to freedoms are no greater than the next one's. Including Eagle's...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (02-03-2014),VajraYaya (02-03-2014)