Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11: The Devil's In The Details

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Re: 9/11: The Devil's In The Details

Hmm... Maybe the more self developed a woman becomes she's rewarded with more spots like Gspot and Cervical? A useless reward if a man doesn't think to look for them....?

Men who don't care about their partners pleasure basically do not have a partner, they have a living breathing body to masturbate on. An upgrade from the rubber girl ones with the shocked look on their face (maybe they expected better?) A smart women doesn't need to climb into bed with them to find this out for themselves, its very apparent way before it gets to the sex stage. A woman may also notice that a man over performs in bed for his own self image. That is marginally better than using your girlfriend as a sex toy but is still off putting. People who have something to prove should find some other way than sex to prove it because sex wasn't intended to validate one's libido or appeal. Its still all about them.

Ladies should be able to determine this when a man offers to help her into a coat. Does hand it to her and/or fling it carelessly over her shoulders, and walk away as she's struggling into it or does he help her into the coat and take that moment to pause and make sure he's not wrestled her head into am arm hole. Be leery of men who consistently drink beer out of a bottle and don't let wine breathe.

If a man speaks poorly of their ex describing how she spent most of their married life sitting on the washing machine waiting for the spin cycle, know there is more being revealed than what was spoken.

One may not have a satisfying physical experience but one can have a satisfying emotional experience if the relationship is more than just about sex and personal self gratification. That's what cervical spot is for. I'd hate to think its only a a biological imperative installed in woman forcing them to emotionally bond with men who are horrible in bed.

So its a good thing inept men can't find it.

Seriously sex purely on a physical level is not anymore difficult difficult than finger painting or riding a bike. For more depthful relations one might need to be a mindful, present, curious, observant, imaginative, creative and all that other stuff people have such a hard time with outside the bedroom where a sexual relationship actually starts. If anyone male or female has a hard time (no pun intended) grasping those concepts in any area of their life, their sexuality is going to very limited instead of progressive.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 06-02-2014 at 03:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

would you believe that I agree with you...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 443 Posts

I too think there are a number of different humanoid species hidden by the human form.
    Quite politically incorrect, but the only logical conclusion, really. I myself have identified several bi-pedal lower life forms.

How else can you possibly explain politicians... and car salesmen?

Fred
    "Life IS mystical! Its just that we're used to it." - Wolf, the movie
    "Dad, if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper, is he squished?" - My daughter, age 7

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-03-2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Political correctness is the lobby that gives those lower life forms equal rights. Our forebears used to put them to death when they violated the laws of nature, and we put them in office ...

Thanks

I'm no politician but I'm certainly a lower life form of some kind to someone. My ex-wife comes to mind immediately...

Retired Member
    Thanks

She may be a lower life form herself and you remind her their mind of that

No one accuses me of being a lower life form, I'm worse, I'm MEAN. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE an. Which means ungenerous but I actually think I'm quite generous in my criticism of the way people devalue themselves through victim mentality, over dramatization, and planting themselves firmly in their emotional arrest.

Making people feel stupid but stupid isn't an emotion so....I guess they are stupid.

No one ever told me I was mean til I found internet forums.

Most everyone on this side of the screen thinks I'm marginally humane. One of my friends even felt stupid for doing something stupid in front of me until my daughter reassured her I did stupid things too its just that I'm perceived as such a pillar of virtue that stupider people percieve my stupidity as something to make them feel stupider. It would be nice if someone noticed my stupidity because it would help to abate the stupid situations I find myself in.

Telling me I'm mean doesn't correct my stupidity. Of course...but what do you expect from stupid people

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-03-2014),D-Day (06-03-2014),VajraYaya (06-03-2014)

Thanks

f*ck it...I'm going to new joisy...

Thanks

I'm back...Joisy was good...

This is what political correctness means to Anne Coulter:
    http://dailycurrant.com/2013/01/29/a...e-black-pilot/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    This is what political correctness means to Anne Coulter:
    http://dailycurrant.com/2013/01/29/a...e-black-pilot/
    That is funny.. I clearly do agree that that woman has some kind of mental illness.. Still, the story is just a satire.. It didn't happen. Too bad though. She would be one step closer to that rubber room that she so sorely needs.
    Offense can only be taken, never given

"The funny thing is that you can actually force people to become slaves, but you can't force them to evolve nor become free" ~ Reaver

"Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch." ~ Jane Austen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VajraYaya For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-04-2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Brilliant! Someone finally found a way to get AC off domestic flights!

It's funny how new agey women of a certain age model themselves after Coulter.