Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

Thanks

Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

In this, Mark Passio's latest video entitled 'Street-wise Spirituality', Mark goes to work dispelling many of the corrupted/perverted so-called "teachings" currently being propagated by today's New Age spiritual movement.

Pulling no punches and making no apologies for his passionate (and somewhat abrasive) style, Mark delivers a straight up, in your face, unadulterated lesson in spiritual TRUTH that even the most seasoned spiritualists among us will be hard-pressed to fault.

Yes, it's a bit of a grind at almost 7 hours in length, but if you have the time and inclination to give this presentation the attention it deserves you will not be disappointed.

Link to Mark's website: What On Earth Is Happening (LOTS of other high quality content here)
    Last edited by D-Day; 09-14-2014 at 08:34 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-Day For This Useful Post:

Ross (09-15-2014),Zook_e_Pi (09-14-2014)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 713 Posts

Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

Finished 90 minutes of 420 total. About to start watching the next 90. Interesting perspectives offered up by Passio. Largely agree with him on his definitions and observations. I particularly liked his analogy of truthseeking as a sinusoidal vibration about the truth axis. Higher vibrational frequency having more contact points with this axis than lower frequency.

I do disagree with Passio on his perspective on the ego. He tends to view it as a negative thing overall, an instinctive tool whose primary value is fixed to the mechanism of survival ... without greater significance than that. Whereas I view the ego as an important tool for ongoing creative independent thinking ... a tool of utmost importance because, IMO, the individual consciousness is placed here on the Good Earth to experience separation from the collective consciousness, and to extract wisdom from the resulting differential. As I see it, merging one's consciousness with the collective consciousness is a journey best reserved for tracks beyond the Good Earth, not tracks laid across it. When individual consciousness merges with collective consciousness short of escape velocity from the Good Earth, we lose our raison d'etre. We become part of a domineering whirlpool of thought and lose the wisdom and freedom of thought eddies.

Anyways, will comment further after the next 90 minutes. Fascinating presentation so far.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 09-14-2014 at 11:53 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

D-Day (09-15-2014),Ross (09-15-2014)

Thanks

Hi Zook!

Happy to see you've taken a little time to check out this presentation.

Obviously not everyone is going to agree 100% with what Mark has to say (he says a LOT! lol), but you've gotta admit that for the most part he's pretty spot on with a good portion of it.

Regarding the ego I agree that it's an important aspect of the human psyche, an ESSENTIAL tool that helps us to effectively navigate our way through the physical/3D world. (if we didn't have one we'd find it very difficult to function here)

So yes, having a healthy ego is most definitely a good thing. But having an unhealthy, out of control ego that negatively impacts and/or influeces our ability to make sound judgements regarding what's going on in the world around us... is not.

So long as the ego is kept in check and doesn't get elevated to a position where it is "handed the keys to the bus" and allowed to start driving around on its own... then it shouldn't become a problem.

That said, I think the main point that Mark was trying to make about the ego in this video, was that there are a LOT of people out there whose minds are being ruled by "unhealthy" egos... which is a big part of the problem that humanity is facing today.
    Last edited by D-Day; 09-15-2014 at 05:52 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-Day For This Useful Post:

Ross (09-17-2014),Zook_e_Pi (09-16-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D-Day View Post
    Hi Zook!
    Happy to see you've taken a little time to check out this presentation.
    I've been pounding the drums against the Talmudic bankster theft empire for an extended stretch now that my arms are getting tired. It'll do me well, I think, to move off the percussions and try a different section of the truthseeking philharmonic, you know, play with the strings for a while, that sorta thing. Passio is a good conductor in this respect.

Having reached the 240-minute mark - with still 180 minutes to go - I have found enough disagreement, however, with the conductor's arrangement that I may have to mutiny against the score.

Obviously not everyone is going to agree 100% with what Mark has to say (he says a LOT! lol), but you've gotta admit that for the most part he's pretty spot on with a good portion of it.
    He's definitely worth listening to. I like his originality, not to mention the obvious fact he's put a lot of thought into his material and presentation. I agree with approx. 60% of his material. His definitions I have no big issue with. Indeed, I'm more or less in agreement with Passio's etymological deconstruction and reconstruction of terms. It's the derivative applications that I do not necessarily endorse.

Passio's narrative of natural law is actually a civilized subset of Natural Law, not the larger set. Natural Law is essentially that which orders the larger jungle, not that which orders the civilization within this larger jungle. Indeed, many elements of the jungle are featured in practical civilization precisely because Natural Law trumps any taming of Nature, even the greatest taming. For example, the Golden Rule is a human construct, not a natural construct. This construct does not apply to instinctive animals (including those humans that have devolved into instinctual primacy). The Golden Rule applies to all rational animals (including such animals that appear to have lesser rational processes than humans). Of course, in reality, the purely instinctive or purely rational mammal is as abundant as a horned white horse.

That said, an example of Natural Law in play is the feedback loop. A lion will kill a zebra for immediate food needs. It will not kill two zebras in the same chase, one to feed on now and the other to feed on several days from now (after the first zebra had yielded its last pound of flesh). The second zebra would either spoil in the hot sun if there are no hyenas around or be devoured by hyenas. To wit, the lion cannot eat one zebra and defend the other zebra corpse at the same time. Indeed, if a lion were in the habit of killing more zebras than it needed for its own survival (here, the civilized equivalent of the habit is greed) - and if enough lions were in the same habit - the zebra populations would soon be reduced below the level needed to support the proximal predator species, and this would effect the populations of those predator species (e.g. lions, hyenas, leopards, etc.). And this reduction of predator species would then feedback and allow the prey species to increase in size again. The herbivoric prey species would be doubly regulated by feedback from the relative abundance of vegetation. Feedback loops constitute Natural Law. The survival of the fittest, the fastest, and the fortiest ... are other examples of Natural Law. These laws had existed before man, are existing during man, and will exist again after man. A mistake that most thinkers continue to make is that they confuse ratiocinated laws as being natural laws. Few had taken the time to properly study and expose the etymological gaffe and incongruency that has falsely identified the laws of man with the preexisting laws of Nature. This includes Passio, IMO.

I do agree with Passio's narrative on moral relativism ... and with his grand unification of all criminal activity under a tent labeled theft.

I also appreciate his argument of order-follower and order-giver, with the primary onus to be placed on the order-follower, because, without the order-follower the order cannot be executed. But I disagree with his conclusion. My own narrative is quite simple. Order-giving, order-following, and order-output ... all belong to the same virtual Archimedesian lever. The closer one is to the fulcrum of this lever the less effective is the force applied by them. The most effective force is applied at the furthest point from the fulcrum. The order-giver is located farther down the lever than the order-follower. The order-follower is closer to the fulcrum. Ergo, the primary culpability lies with the order-giver, for the force applied by the order-giver is much more significant torque-wise than the force applied by the order-follower.

All in all, Passio has an intriguing perspective on things.

Regarding the ego I agree that it's an important aspect of the human psyche, an ESSENTIAL tool that helps us to effectively navigate our way through the physical/3D world. (if we didn't have one we'd find it very difficult to function here)
    Well, it's more a matter of degree with me. Not that it should exist or it should not exist ... not even how much ego should exist or should not exist in a person ... rather, how much should exist or not exist in any given circumstance. IMO, the ego should not exist at all in some circumstances; exist in degrees in other circumstances; and exist in totality in still other cicrumstances. When the world went pop-eyed with Ptolemy, it was the unrepentant absolute ego of Copernicus that was needed. And we are grateful to Copernicus that he did not step down his ego as was demanded of him. That sorta thing.

So yes, having a healthy ego is most definitely a good thing. But having an unhealthy, out of control ego that negatively impacts and/or influeces our ability to make sound judgements regarding what's going on in the world around us... is not.
    The question begs, what is healthy ego and what is not? IMO, the ego must be dynamic. What is considered a healthy ego in peacetime is not to be confused with what is in fact a healthy ego in wartime. A peacetime ego is badly mismatched with wartime circumstances; and vice versa. To be specific, in these wartime groupthink circumstances that we live in (here, wartime is a euphemism for the ubiquity of corruption that is currently suffocating us), an individuated warlike ego is the proper match ... a last bastion of independent thought not unlike the mind of Copernicus against the advances of the mobs of Ptolemy.

So long as the ego is kept in check and doesn't get elevated to a position where it is "handed the keys to the bus" and allowed to start driving around on its own... then it shouldn't become a problem.

That said, I think the main point that Mark was trying to make about the ego in this video, was that there are a LOT of people out there whose minds are being ruled by "unhealthy" egos... which is a big part of the problem that humanity is facing today.
    Well ... I understand what you are saying ... but the only legitimate checks and balances on the ego, IMO, are those contained by the circumstances themselves. Specifically, the ego should impose itself to solve a problem. Equally, the ego shouldn't impose itself to create a problem.

As for Mark Passio's perspective on the ego, it still appears to me - after 240 minutes - that he favors a very minimal role for the ego at all times. Indeed, he dissuades us from ego-attachment as a rule, and never really points us to an exception where ego-attachment is absolutely crucial. I'll grant that his definition of the ego and mine
    may be apples and oranges. I see the ego as an essential agent of individuation. He may see it merely as an agent of disruption.

In any event, I'm looking forward to the final 180 minutes ... before releasing back to the percussions.

Pax

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

D-Day (09-17-2014)

Thanks

@ 245 of 420 minutes:
    Passio contradicts himself by comparing military order-followers to dogs wearing dog-tags. Only a few minutes earlier he lays the major blame for death and injury caused by military order on the order-followers (who actually fired the weapons) and only minor blame on the order-givers (who actually place the order-followers in position to fire the weapons). So by Passio's logic, the unleashed pit bull is majorly responsible for mauling the neighbor in the neighbor's yard ... and the pit bull owner is only minorly responsible for not keeping his dog confined in its own yard (as the dog owner - being one - is obliged to do by law, which is a reflection, in part, of social mores).

In short, Passio is not defending a moral obligation of the order-follower to assume responsibility for firing the weapon ... he is offending rational analysis with faulty logic. To wit, I have no moral obligation to my neighbor's dog poop or dog punctures; my neighbor assumes total moral obligation; the dog itself has zero moral obligation.

Reconnecting the metaphor back to the order-giver (the neighbor); the order-follower (the dog-tag bearer); and the dog punctures (the carnage) ... we find that the order-giver must assume the greatest moral culpability. Indeed, the actual dog has zero moral obligation for disobeying orders when he poops or punctures outside his allocated space. So why would we think that the imitation dogs in mandatory uniform, under mandatory command, under mandatory penalty for refusing orders ... would be morally culpable for obeying orders and causing carnage in allocated spaces?

Again, the virtual Archimedesian lever of command creates the greatest torque at the furthest point (of applied force) from the fulcrum ... not the closest point. Think torques ... and you'll nab the most morally culpable individuals right where they're lounging and planning their calculated evils, and moving their chess pieces. To wit, it is not the pawn that bumps the queen, but the fingers of the mastermind that holds and moves the pawn. The pawn is just an instrument of action. The action is conceived in the master's mind.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 09-16-2014 at 02:19 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

D-Day (09-17-2014),Ross (09-16-2014)

Thanks

Just drove by the 300 minutes roadmarker. Let me make some comments (in no particular order).

Passio makes good points throughout. His perspectives on the right to own guns and the right of self-defense are both essentially correct. The former is a rational right and the latter is a natural one. His perspective on personal responsibility and the abdication thereof is largely correct. He calls this abdication evil, I call it cowardice. But we're essentially in agreement here.

But Passio also makes some contradictory statements. For instance, he places the greatest culpability on the cops, e.g. the dogs ... then, when some of those dogs or order-followers rise up to confront the evil designers slash order-givers, Passio goes on to explain that they are usually killed on further orders from a coven of black robes (e.g. the satanic politicians that run the city). So, on the one hand, he blames the cops for following orders and not detaching from the order-givers ... and, OTOH, he essentially states that by detaching and assuming personal responsibility, these cops/dogs/order-followers will almost certainly be killed.

Mixed message? I don't know what else to call it. I mean, he lectures about a putative freedom that the order-followers are supposed to have, e.g. to resist the order-givers ... but then he gives us an example wherein those cops that do turn against the order-givers don't really have the freedom to do so. Instead of this mixed message, Passio should have offered us a more realistic message, namely, that all of us are effectively enslaved by a system that has been erected by a group of satanic elitists ... that these elitists - the greater culpables - are primarily responsible for our enslavement ... that it will then take a coordinated effort from all of us - the lesser culpables - to get back our lost freedom. IMO, the first task of any real solution is the proper identification of the greater culpables; not the false identification of lesser culpables as the greater culpables.

IMO, Passio loses the compass when he misinterprets some measure of culpability - that we all share - to be the maximum culpability. Yes, all of us do have culpability and we all need to be made aware of our culpability; but our culpability is not maximum culpability ... nor is it as evil. By pointing the arrow of maximum culpability away from the elitists that had organized to enslave us, and redirecting this arrow of maximum culpability at each of the enslaved (who bear some culpability, which is not good but also not fatally bad), Passio blames the victim for the perpetrator's treachery. He is a victim himself. So even if unwittingly, he effectively promotes victim-victim infighting; from this division to ongoing bankster conquest. In short, there is no truth in blaming the victim for the perpetrator's crimes. There is only shortsightedness.

Fear not. There is at least one way to rescue order-followers from their order-following, and that is to show them an organization that is greater in moral and rational dimension - and has greater championship - than the bankster organization they had submitted to. To this goal, a loose quasi-organization of genuine truthseeking efforts has greater championship than any organization that seeks to hide the truths with deception. The truth is always greater than the lie and precisely because the truth has basis in reality. It cannot be refuted. Show the order-followers where the truths reside and you will pave access to a bigger championship than the one they had earlier joined ... and they will release one-by-one from their bond with the deceptive bankster organization. The order-followers will not be released from their bonds by being blamed for following orders. That approach is not one of rational undertaking of the strength of righteousness, but one of emotional manipulation.

Alas, emotional manipulations, pep talks, revival hours, evangelical cascades to the rafters, etc ... while they all contain the promise of a new day, a new wage, and quite effortlessly, the light of a new age ... can only guarantee the lighting in the room for the duration of the assembly. The janitor takes over the chain of command after that.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 09-17-2014 at 12:22 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

D-Day (09-17-2014),Ross (09-17-2014)

Thanks

Post deleted by me - comments not relevant to thread topic.
    Last edited by D-Day; 09-18-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks

Finished all 420 minutes. Some comments in no particular order.

I wholeheartedly agree with his narrative of true forgiveness, which requires two individuals as opposed to letting go (which only requires the one). I made the same argument myself - here at Universal (months ago) - but few agreed with me. Be that as it may.

I agree with Passio about the hardwiring that goes in young children ... and how the state is trying to co-opt this hardwiring to the detriment of both the family and the larger society. To this, I would only add that we should return to home-schooling. The abolition of the K-12 system may seem radical to many, but it makes more sense than to keep the existing system which is glorified daycare ... with all the day but very little of the care.

I also agree with Passio's point of ending slavery as the goal of what he calls the "true great work" (which is to oppose the influence of religion, for religion begets slavery).

There's really not much to disagree with Passio. He's essentially on the right path of what the individual needs to do in order to address the subversion of morality, i.e. to untwist the twisted-pretzelization of morality (as it were). As well, I understand that this is a thread about spirituality and spiritual awakening. Fair enough.

Which brings me to the troubling contradictions in Passio's worldview. For example, Passio talks about the true great work of ending enslavement (which he correctly blames on religion) in the above 7-hr video; then in another video that I located on the internet, he is promoting Kabbalistic thought. But how can that be?

Check out the following video from the 1:09:00 minute onwards (where he explicitly states his allegiance for the Kabbalah):

I don't know about y'all good folks, but this particular contradiction of his is not a trivial one ... it has the potential to undermine his entire system of morality, because kaballistic thought is behind the very satanic rituals and symbolism that is destroying the youth of our generation. Check out this article: http://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2012/0...cult-unmasked/

What the truck is rolling on here?

The Kabbalah system is similar to and is predated by the Chakra system: http://www.chakra-centers-heal.com/originofchakras.html ... the Hindu system was put to text somewhere between 1200-900 BCE whilst the Kabbalah system was put to text somewhere after 1200 AD, almost 2000 years later. So the first thing to be noted is that the Jewish mystery school of Kabbalah seems to have been plagiarized from the Hindu Chakras. The next thing to be noted is that the New Age movement borrows heavily from the original Hindu Chakra teachings (and its Jewish offshoot: Kabbalist thought). The banksters that run the world don't appear to identify with chakraist mysticism ... but they do appear to identify with kabbalist mysticism. Indeed, when the Khazars - the founding ethnicity of today's bankster empire poobahs - converted en masse, it was not to Hinduism, but to Babylonian Talmudism. From this group organized the descending evil that we see today. So any inherent evil in the related mysticisms that has ballooned to what we see today, begins with the Kabbalah, not with the original Chakras. This is not to excuse the Chakra system. IMO, it is just as likely that the offensive caste system was originated by the priesthood classes in Hinduism (e.g. to enslave the people of the subcontinent under the privileges of the Indian ruling classes).

Getting back to Passio ... one really needs to watch the entire 7-hrs again with the added perspective of Passio's allegiance to the Kabbalah (which, IMO, is problematic).
    After all, someone who attacks the New Age movement but professes allegiance to the same religious dogma ... is confused at best.

That said, I'm not sure we can attain spiritual awakening with a free body approach to the overall problem (that has been created by organized, fiat-funded, secretive, engineered corruptions). IMO, any talk about genuine spirituality must mention the specific agents behind the perversion of spirituality. Passio fails to mention these specific agents, and even offers them refuge in the generality of "The Powers That Shouldn't Be" (or something to that effect). Tepid.

Pax

ps: To wit, genuine truthseekers are not half-measure about the hard truths. Mark Passio is definitely half-measure. I'm genuinely sorry if that offends his followers. But placing primary blame on the rest of us who are being manipulated like globs of putty, and basically giving the perpetrators a soft seat in the lounge chair of generality ... is not serving the truth. It is emotional manipulation. Emotional manipulation with good intentions, true enough, but y'all know the kind of road that good intentions pave.

ps2: I once again point to the virtual Archimedesian lever to underscore primary responsibility.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Sopherim (01-24-2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-Day View Post
    Post deleted by me - comments not relevant to thread topic.

here's some trivium trivia you may be interested in Dan. This isn't copy rited so you can share it.

The Trivium is composed of grammar (SPELLing) logic (logos:word, ward, warding,) and rhetoric, which is a means of persuasion or influence. Combined Trivium is how pro-grammaring works. Not about reading and W-Riting only about Riting.

Trivium is translated differently on its 3 syllables . TRI

There are variant ways in all root languages to translate Trivium however they come back to the same abstract meaning.

Tri (3) vi(life) um (color or SHADE—shadow)

Try (trial, trying) VI ( life ) UM shaded or shadowed people.

People with shadows or programmable minds.

Most people skip the trivium with the assumption they know how to read and write. But its the examination of every letter, every vowel, what all the prefixes, suffixes and roots mean in the persuasive sound languages of French, Latin, and Greek which is mostly what English is composed of. And what they all mean. People say what they don’t mean all the time. The word in-sane means sane. Or In Know Sense--without programmaring.

You have to know what N means, M, P, etc. You have to weed out programmaring letters, and sort out Z from S from C.

XY W and U are the letters that pertain to people or hu-mans.

Its very important to the subconscious relative to GNOsis and Know-sis. How does the subconcious know the difference. It doesn't. The concious is aware, the subconscious doesn't know fact from fiction, spelling from spelling wording, or working

The study of each vowel and consonant and how they re-create circumstances within the mind. Psyche observation of the words the mind is using to IN-Chant itself. In-cant-ation.

When it comes to the sub-conscious (undermind or undermine) it is the sounds that are important not the words that are important. The spelling is only important to the programmaring.

Trivium is based on knowing what a verb (being) and a word (ward, warding spell).

You take the English language our programming language with all the ‘rules’s and you strike out the VOWels or oath taking sounds. Use those and you are making an unconscious agreeemnt or oath.

Then you are left with vibrational noises or Consonants. Humming sounds.

Nnnnnn, zzzzzzzzzzz, Mmmmmmmm, those are sounds make noise from Aer passing over the vocal cords.

Past tense arrangements like –ed. Sounds that indicate time re, er.

The sound is what the mind absorbs, it cares not about the spellimg which is why people are spell bound in words. Preferring to go by what they ‘think’ it means rather than what it really does mean. They think this is the right way. This is the programmars way. This way they can create, through us, whatever they want because we think this mind is ours, and its thoughts our ours, but its theirs. And their language.

This is why people who say a lot but never arrive at reason are programmars. Politicians and other orally diaherria people. They are attemptint to use words in rhetoric to influence or persuade in the abscence of reason. They have no clue they are doing this but they will insist they are rite. And they are. They are ritualized.

Basically the English language is a form of brain entrainment. So 'they' don’t have to be bothered with you, they teach you how to spell cast yourself. Auto hypnosis. And its readily defended because brainwashed people defend their programmar. Automatically. They HAVE to be RITE not correct. Fawlty logic or ‘the word’. Logic is a mental process not a psyche process. This is unique to Men People who are mental of either sex.Hu-mans people programmed with colorful language.

Everything is in-verse . IN Verse rather than Un-in Verse or the universal which responds to sounds, not how we spell. It particularly doesn’t respond to in-verse language.

The mind does not know the difference between rite, right, and write.
    This is how the rite brain or the mammalian brain, rite brain, is programmed, through emotions.
    That’s how you program an animal. A mammal is through sounds, they don’t give a **** about spelling.

Word, ward, wording, weyrd, warding, warden, all sound the same to their mind. If you do not abide by these rules you are In-Sane, in the corrected psyche and they will put you in a word--a ward. Or a correctional facility where you will have a worden and sentence of varying degrees/

In creating a sentence they create a SEN tence. Something to bind the mind, and further displace the psyche. This is how they control people through the mind, with certain syllabi, and we create circumstances at their suggestion by repeating the spelling.

Pro-grammaring.

People who have to use too many words to persuade without an reason are programming.

Now you get programmared people to undertand this because they are coming from the rite or ritualized mind (MKultra’d Mind) . They have to be RITE, not correct. Because this is all inverse language, wrong means you are in a state of correction. You are seeing what is improper or injUSt. A correctional state and that is not compatible with the Rite mind. They will then just impose another sentence on you. Just throw words arranged into sentences at you. If their persuasiona fails it doesn't APPEAL to you, they haven't made an emotional agreement or VOW regardless of how many oath making sounds they used. Because this is all rite or right brain they get angry.

This is knowing how to provoke the psyche rather than in-voke the rite mind.

In a nutshell, but because that is what the Try Vy Um is what Passio bases his work on I’d put it out there.

The first word that should be broke down in Try Vy Um is the word itself. When you get to the X and Y chromosomes pick your jaw up off the floor.

In sane only means you are sane

SSSSSSsssssin ister SIN tences.

Have fun. Or good hu-more with it hu-man.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

D-Day (09-22-2014),Sopherim (01-24-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 777 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Tri (3) vi(life) um (color or SHADE—shadow)

Try (trial, trying) VI ( life ) UM shaded or shadowed people.

People with shadows or programmable minds.
    Interesting...tho where do you get UM as in shadow or shaded?

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Combined Trivium is how pro-grammaring works. Not about reading and W-Riting only about Riting.
    Combined is how programming works...Trivium being the precursor to quadrivum. Programming being essential to knowledge..as in learning, which is what the trivium is all about...of course ANY language as communication is programming BUT to say it is only about Riting is incorrrect and using "their mind" as a basis for Riting under the guise of The Trivium is a little Gob-ble-dy-gook.
    Last edited by Ross; 09-21-2014 at 11:29 PM.