Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

  1. #11
    Member D-Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    825
    Thanked 113 Times in 40 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    Interesting post Chelley.

    I was with you all the way up to this point...

    Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    The first word that should be broke down in Try Vy Um is the word itself. When you get to the X and Y chromosomes pick your jaw up off the floor.
    Call me thick but I just can't seem to figure out the connection you've made here.

    How are the X and Y chromosomes linked in?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,158
    Thanks
    1,373
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    Ostrich.

    Ostensibly rich?

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ostensive

    beginExcerpt
    ostensive
    /ɒˈstɛnsɪv/

    adjective
    1.obviously or manifestly demonstrative
    2.a less common word for ostensible
    3.(philosophy) (of a definition) given by demonstrative means, esp by pointing

    Derived Forms
    ostensively, adverb

    Word Origin
    C17: from Late Latin ostentīvus, from Latin ostendere to show; see ostensible
    end


    To show richness. Richness of money. Richness of friends. Richness of knowledge. Richness of bliss. Etc.

    Pro-grammaring slash wordgaming is always interesting ... but not always illuminating.


    Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 09-22-2014 at 04:48 AM.

  3. #13
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Meaniapolis
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    Dan,


    Tri vi um is composed of three syllables 3

    Tri is Try, Trying, Trial

    Vi is life, being

    Um is Hue, Shade, Shadow

    Basically how humans are colored or tried with colorful language to create a shade- shadow--HU

    Trialed Life of Hu-MENt.

    Mental development is big toss word, eh?

    Hu-Men means hued or shadowed mentality. Mentality's shadowed by colorful language or rhetoric--pro-grammaring.

    Verb (being)
    Vi (life)

    V used to be a U. Either one prefaces a sound conveying being or a state of being or life. You, Us, Vous

    V also is associative to female life force or the symbol for females.

    An X is two V's on top of each other, one is INVERTED , their small ends touching. An upside down V represents male life force. It is more correctly conveyed by V like the female.

    Y is a V on I.

    (I=Id, identity, I instead of Y) People are probably safer refering to themselves as Me rather than I, even if they risk sounding like an idiot, or idiom. Id is the compent that co-responds to reptilian part of the brain. IDeas, or thINking) = their mind. The ID, or undeveloped ego.

    W is double U's Double You- Doppelganger, strawman, shadowself

    W is 2 V's or (or U's) side by side with male and female symbols, again W is a preface to indicate being, We, Oui, yes.


    X & Y are falsified symbols of being associative with hu-men genetics or chromo-somes.


    Chromo means color, shadow, shade, HU.

    Science has recently uncovered how consciousness (mind) imposes influences on genetics.

    But it was known a long long time before today.


    Astrology is broken down the same way.

    So is Numerology. Letters orignated from nUMBERS (coloring agents) UMBER is a shade or color. The subconscious mind doesn't know the difference. It makes associations between the sounds of colors though: R-ed (past tense, dead, no alive, evil) Blu, depression.

    T-ones. A series of 1's are sounds. ( part of binary code too).

    Music shows us that sounds have numerical values.

    Vowels and consonates are a series of sounds with tone and inflection. We are subconciously (occult) responsive to tones and sounds. If you arrange them by certain rules (grammar) the rules of spell casting, you can control people through their subconcious. When something is emotionally appealing even though totally without reason or the evidence shows otherwise they will defend it with emotional persuasion. If you are not using emotionally appealing language you are mean (unsparing) and not nice (stupid, vapid). You are unsparingly not stupid or vapid.

    Remember at Project Avalon they said how mean I was. You need to be nicer. They were saying I needed to be stupider like them. I refused the spell and was banished because I would not accept the programming. This is how the course of hYsteria goes.

    This is how a mind is developed to surplant the psyche. Anything coming from the psyche will be rejected in favor of the more emotionally appealing grammar logos, word and rhetoric.

    Basically when one agrees to learn how to read without learning how to parse language you've made an agreement to be spell bound. Yes? This is all with consent, no one has had a 'n-UMber played on them.

    No one is taught to parse language anymore btw.

    No one is shown metaphysics and its rejected as Ill-logic-al. Or against the word or the spell. Metaphysics isn't magick, its reason. It gives a reason for all that occurs. The English word- grammar logic is actually magickal incantation to put people in a state of auto-hypnosis. Self induced HYPE-nosis.

    The best way to keep people from this knowledge was to keep them illiterate. Nearly everyone is semi illiterate, they don't know what words mean, or what they are composed of. They are just repeating an arrangment of spells because its appealing or comforting. Thinking with emotions, the logos or logic, instead of reason and observation. That is why an avalanche of rhetoric is dumped when reason is used--to kill it.

    Then when peasants were allowed to read, metaphysicians and indiGENous knowledge was wiped out because they knew that arrangements of sounds were, or otherwise forced an artifical language on them.

    Manly P Hall and other philosopher suggested there are different kinds of person or people. One of those sorts of people are hu-mens. Controlled by language.

    The quadrivium then goes on to show the movement of planets, math and music because those too play a role in shaping the human mind.

    Financial instiutions are nearly always closed on Sunday and reopen again on Mon (money-day) for a REASON.

    This is how the mind of the programmars work. This is how the mind of the population works. Using their mind to speak.

    People should not have a mind. It limits 'there' intelligience.










    Quote Originally Posted by D-Day View Post
    Interesting post Chelley.

    I was with you all the way up to this point...



    Call me thick but I just can't seem to figure out the connection you've made here.

    How are the X and Y chromosomes linked in?
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 09-22-2014 at 07:32 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

    D-Day (09-22-2014)

  5. #14
    Member D-Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    825
    Thanked 113 Times in 40 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    Thanks Chelley, I must admit etymology is a subject I haven't really delved into all that deeply.

    Although, after having read your last couple of posts I'm thinking I should probably give it some more attention.

    The fact you were able to deduce so much from a simple three syllable word is pretty amazing.

    While the interpretations you've given make sense to me personally, I'm sure others here will probably find ways to pick holes in them... whatever

    Irrespective of that, you've managed to successfully open my eyes to a whole new way of looking at language.

    In particular how it has (and is) being used by the programmers of this world (as well as the programmed) to influence people.

    A valuable insight for sure, and yet another example of the "puppet masters" corrupting/perverting something that was originally intended to be of benefit to humanity... for their own nefarious puposes of course.


    Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Dan,


    Tri vi um is composed of three syllables 3

    Tri is Try, Trying, Trial

    Vi is life, being

    Um is Hue, Shade, Shadow

    Basically how humans are colored or tried with colorful language to create a shade- shadow--HU

    Trialed Life of Hu-MENt.

    Mental development is big toss word, eh?

    Hu-Men means hued or shadowed mentality. Mentality's shadowed by colorful language or rhetoric--pro-grammaring.

    Verb (being)
    Vi (life)

    V used to be a U. Either one prefaces a sound conveying being or a state of being or life. You, Us, Vous

    V also is associative to female life force or the symbol for females.

    An X is two V's on top of each other, one is INVERTED , their small ends touching. An upside down V represents male life force. It is more correctly conveyed by V like the female.

    Y is a V on I.

    (I=Id, identity, I instead of Y) People are probably safer refering to themselves as Me rather than I, even if they risk sounding like an idiot, or idiom. Id is the compent that co-responds to reptilian part of the brain. IDeas, or thINking) = their mind. The ID, or undeveloped ego.

    W is double U's Double You- Doppelganger, strawman, shadowself

    W is 2 V's or (or U's) side by side with male and female symbols, again W is a preface to indicate being, We, Oui, yes.


    X & Y are falsified symbols of being associative with hu-men genetics or chromo-somes.


    Chromo means color, shadow, shade, HU.

    Science has recently uncovered how consciousness (mind) imposes influences on genetics.

    But it was known a long long time before today.


    Astrology is broken down the same way.

    So is Numerology. Letters orignated from nUMBERS (coloring agents) UMBER is a shade or color. The subconscious mind doesn't know the difference. It makes associations between the sounds of colors though: R-ed (past tense, dead, no alive, evil) Blu, depression.

    T-ones. A series of 1's are sounds. ( part of binary code too).

    Music shows us that sounds have numerical values.

    Vowels and consonates are a series of sounds with tone and inflection. We are subconciously (occult) responsive to tones and sounds. If you arrange them by certain rules (grammar) the rules of spell casting, you can control people through their subconcious. When something is emotionally appealing even though totally without reason or the evidence shows otherwise they will defend it with emotional persuasion. If you are not using emotionally appealing language you are mean (unsparing) and not nice (stupid, vapid). You are unsparingly not stupid or vapid.

    Remember at Project Avalon they said how mean I was. You need to be nicer. They were saying I needed to be stupider like them. I refused the spell and was banished because I would not accept the programming. This is how the course of hYsteria goes.

    This is how a mind is developed to surplant the psyche. Anything coming from the psyche will be rejected in favor of the more emotionally appealing grammar logos, word and rhetoric.

    Basically when one agrees to learn how to read without learning how to parse language you've made an agreement to be spell bound. Yes? This is all with consent, no one has had a 'n-UMber played on them.

    No one is taught to parse language anymore btw.

    No one is shown metaphysics and its rejected as Ill-logic-al. Or against the word or the spell. Metaphysics isn't magick, its reason. It gives a reason for all that occurs. The English word- grammar logic is actually magickal incantation to put people in a state of auto-hypnosis. Self induced HYPE-nosis.

    The best way to keep people from this knowledge was to keep them illiterate. Nearly everyone is semi illiterate, they don't know what words mean, or what they are composed of. They are just repeating an arrangment of spells because its appealing or comforting. Thinking with emotions, the logos or logic, instead of reason and observation. That is why an avalanche of rhetoric is dumped when reason is used--to kill it.

    Then when peasants were allowed to read, metaphysicians and indiGENous knowledge was wiped out because they knew that arrangements of sounds were, or otherwise forced an artifical language on them.

    Manly P Hall and other philosopher suggested there are different kinds of person or people. One of those sorts of people are hu-mens. Controlled by language.

    The quadrivium then goes on to show the movement of planets, math and music because those too play a role in shaping the human mind.

    Financial instiutions are nearly always closed on Sunday and reopen again on Mon (money-day) for a REASON.

    This is how the mind of the programmars work. This is how the mind of the population works. Using their mind to speak.

    People should not have a mind. It limits 'there' intelligience.
    Last edited by D-Day; 09-22-2014 at 11:53 PM.

  6. #15
    Senior Member Flo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    486
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 443 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    I once invited him in the beginning of the Nexus radio days to come on.
    he would possibly be a very interesting guy to have a discussion with.
    he accepted too btw.
    but then we ended up slamming people instead.

  7. #16
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Meaniapolis
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    It's like numerology and astrology, the placement of symbols, tones and sounds all broken down to their base, so its easy to spot because metaphysics are broken down the same way starting with l and o.

    if you have metaphysical education it just sticks out there. Those deeply entrenched in their mind can't see it because this is what their mind is composed of. When your hidden in a dark box, you can't tell you're in a box.

    Well yes, I've noted where the their mind wants to pick a hole but you can't drink water with a sieve. Yes they'll pick holes in it using programming or 'spelling' , referring back to laws and rules and established definitions that are NOT established they shift every few decades or rather act like idioms . You have to look at the definitions that were in use when the language was developed. Thinking with rigid their mind butthis abstract, flowing, making connections, connecting the dots, following the tones, the scales. It's basically refusal to look at will destroy it. Besides if you are in dark box you can't be told or shown you are in box, nor can you see anything other than the inside of a dark box.

    Base metaphysics starts with l an o.

    In language this would I and O.

    Those are also tones and sounds. Or T -ones T-O-nes.


    Passio's work isn't complete or comprehensive yet but he does go into 'their' mind quite a lot.

    Interesting times indeed. This stuff is on a collision course because its coming out of the closet left right and center. To give a ment or mind breakdown.

    Basically that is all psychology is studying today , the mind, and labeling each new program that pops up in it as disease instead of the psyche. If they were studying the psyche they wouldn't be churning out new mental disease at the rate of one per day....he he.

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Day View Post
    Thanks Chelley, I must admit etymology is a subject I haven't really delved into all that deeply.

    Although, after having read your last couple of posts I'm thinking I should probably give it some more attention.

    The fact you were able to deduce so much from a simple three syllable word is pretty amazing.

    While the interpretations you've given make sense to me personally, I'm sure others here will probably find ways to pick holes in them... whatever

    Irrespective of that, you've managed to successfully open my eyes to a whole new way of looking at language.

    In particular how it has (and is) being used by the programmers of this world (as well as the programmed) to influence people.

    A valuable insight for sure, and yet another example of the "puppet masters" corrupting/perverting something that was originally intended to be of benefit to humanity... for their own nefarious puposes of course.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

    D-Day (09-25-2014)

  9. #17
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    For a long time i felt that he was channeling George Carlin and perhaps he'd do better as a stand up comic. He's hitting a lot of points and seemingly in a coherent fashion, but I don't necessarily like being programmed in the fashion in which he is indulging primarily because he has assumed the role of decider-in-chief for natural law....but he is consistent. I haven't viewed Zook's follow up video but even before i do i suspect i will go in with the notion that he has already stated an awareness of occultism is required to achieve 'awakeness'. He also stated there are elements of new age philosophy that he agrees with. His main issue is the passivity that accompanies the philosophy. Well, ok, that's been debated since Kant. He's pretty good or sneaky if one is predisposed to distrust any 'authority' ...Even anti-authoritarian ones. But you see that is what i 'perceive' as the ultimate issue with any kind of declaration of 'knowing', in the end if the 'knowledge' is not personal it is certainly anthropomorphic and consequently at some level fails. I've got a couple more hours to watch...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

    D-Day (09-27-2014)

  11. #18
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Meaniapolis
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    Here's an interesting bit I found, its a simplified version of what I expressed in my last post (or more complex depending on how your mind words). The premise is as above that letters serve as or are words, and constant and sounds act as verbs or 'do' something.

    Strangely I found this as I was decoding the astrology chart for the Dresden Bombing . I took a break to see if anyone posted an ad in Craig's list for a lost Dog (god< a joke; you'll get it in a minute) So as I'm flipping through CL I found a notice from the Illuminati posted in the next largest metropolis near me. How interesting: I AM CL ARK looking for a dog (god) in CL. It seems that I found one, he, he.

    How often do you see the Illuminati posting on Craig's list?

    Who can resist looking at an Craig's List ad from the Illuminati?

    Not me.

    I was not expecting much, actually but, you know. ..

    So the ad had a link and it took me to this website:

    http://dreamtimecode.blogspot.com/

    And I though aaaahaaaaa, isn't that interesting; a webpage about language coding and programming--Trivium stuff.

    All jest aside this is the old druid fun we used to have when we broke down someone's name into words; Donald Adam Smith --those were three basic words that composed a sentence. It said something.

    Then we broke it down by the consonant and vowel- more sentences arose because each letter is considered a word.

    More importantly its a sound, and its has an effect on the subconscious.

    This is becoming more prevalently noticeable now because people are texting more.

    Each letter has a numeric equivalent--which is also related to and are connected to each other by intensities.

    Have fun.

    No I don't know if this person is Illuminati but the information may raise a brow if your even the least bit interested in language programming, how sounds effect the subconscious, and acronym's.

  12. #19
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    Seems like I commented on this guy awhile back...he's kidding himself and we're kidding ourselves to...it's poopoo...the only true wisdom is in our own heads and we can gauge our level by how it checks out against what's not in our heads but in the physical world...Amen brothers and sisters!

  13. #20
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Meaniapolis
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

    Re: Mark Passio: Street-wise Spirituality

    Commented on what guy a while back?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •