Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: The Greatest Story Never Told - Free Documentary

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 693 Posts

Re: The Greatest Story Never Told - Free Documentary

Hitler and Dunkirk

Hitler revisionism seems to have found a new friend in the events at Dunkirk ... at least, that's what the revisionists would have you believe.

A lot of these revisionists claim that Hitler felt a sort of kinship with the English people. That he didn't want a war with Britain and was being rebuffed by Churchill (and the hierarchy in England) in his active pursuit of peace with the British. That German amnesty shown toward the Allied forces at Dunkirk - wherewhen 300,000+ Allied soldiers were allowed to escape capture and defeat - was apparently the result of Hitler's feeling of kinship with the British.

Fair enough. A valid opinion, I suppose. I mean, if we avoid scrutiny of the documented facts, including the large preponderance of evidence informing Hitler's meteoric rise (from the rags of a hunger artist to the robes of the pinnacle politician in Germany) - evidence that binds Hitler to kingmakers in the City of London, on Wall Street, and in the German banking industry - then, sure, any opinion is plausible.

So let's look at the evidence. Well, ok, that might require a lengthy study. How about something that is easily observable, then? How about Dunkirk? According to revisionists in the pro-Hitler camp, an independent Hitler stayed the attack at Dunkirk as part of his peace overtures to the British people. This was in May of 1940.

According to this credible link, this is what happened:

Most mainstream historians present Hitler's halt order as a military blunder. Camp Mainstream Media (campMM).

Most alternative stream revisionists present Hitler's halt order as a peace overture to the Brits. Camp Alternative Media (campAM).

This from Dennis Wise, producer of "The Greatest Story Never Told", from 11:30 minutes to about the 20:00 minute mark:
    http://www.radioaryan.com/2017/04/tr...f-dunkirk.html

... but here's the rub ...

the indiscriminate bombing of civilian areas in The Blitz followed a few months later in September 1940 and went on for eight months.

So are we supposed to believe that Hitler spared some 300,000+ soldier lives at Dunkirk ... only to bomb civilian-dense London (and other British cities) back into the dark ages only four months later?? Pieces of Brooklyn Bridge, anyone?

Indeed, the preponderance of evidence connecting Hitler, the puppet, to his Zionist banking puppetmasters ... makes it a virtual slam dunk that Dunkirk was executed as planned to prolong the war theatre in Europe (as per Norman Dodd's research which shows that the AngloAmerican Zionist establishment saw war as a means of changing civilization in their design and making mass war profits in the process, e.g. Carnegie Endowment For International Peace minutes circa 1909)

http://realityzone.stores.yahoo.net/hiddenagenda2.html

begineExcerpt
    We are now at the year 1908, which was the year that the Carnegie Foundation began operations. In that year, the trustees, meeting for the first time, raised a specific question, which they discussed throughout the balance of the year in a very learned fashion. The question is: “Is there any means known more effective than war, assuming you wish to alter the life of an entire people?” And they conclude that no more effective means than war to that end is known to humanity.
    So then, in 1909, they raised the second question and discussed it, namely: “How do we involve the United States in a war?”
    Well, I doubt at that time if there was any subject more removed from the thinking of most of the people of this country than its involvement in a war. There were intermittent shows in the Balkans, but I doubt very much if many people even knew where the Balkans were. Then, finally, they answered that question as follows: “We must control the State Department.” That very naturally raises the question of how do we do that? And they answer it by saying: “We must take over and control the diplomatic machinery of this country.” And, finally, they resolve to aim at that as an objective.
    end

Dennis Wise's documentary is a demonstrable fraud. It has been endorsed by Scottish Rite of Freemasonry outfit Stormfront.org. It is revisionism of the worst kind (e.g. small on facts, large on conjecture, larger on tribal instincts). And the shills that endorse it are culpable of being ignorant, being mendacious, or a bit of both.

Once again, the preponderance indicts Hitler as a puppet of the Zionist empire. They groomed him ... then they roomed him in the German Chancellor Dorm ... they loomed him into their personal Frankenmonster ... then they officially doomed him in a Berlin bunker with a zugzwang position-and-bullet story, while unofficially piggybacking him out of Germany and into Argentina using Project Paper Clip (courtesy of the Dulles Brothers) ... where he lived out a natural life as the former captain of the Good Ship Germany. A captain that abandoned ship without even negotiating a peace (with the surrounding enemies) for the safe harbor of those poor souls still left behind who so fervently believed in him.

An opportunistic, narcissistic, megalomaniacal sociopath through and through.

Checkmate.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 06-03-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

I think I read once upon a time that a high ranking British military made a covert (unacknowledged and unsanctioned) trip to Germany to pose a peace treaty/alliance. I don't really know about that but you are right it is not easy to believe the revisionist explanation.

Yesterday, I got the impression that the Germans showed flashes of operational brilliance but a distinct lack of strategic good sense. It appears that Dunkirk might be a good example.

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 693 Posts

Molyneux is a Zionist shill, as can be attested by the following video:

That said, popcorn trails offer a great mechanism by which to judge the verity of information. Verity not just delivered at the end of a given popcorn trail. But verity also measured by multiple popcorn trails observed from above, some of which run diagonal, even antiparallel to the given popcorn trail. For example, follow Stefan Molyneux around on a few issues and be charmed by the depth of disinformation that Molyneux engages in.

My own research has located Hitler as a tool machined by the banksters to create another war-for-profit theatre (WWII) in Europe, as per Norman Dodd's exposee of Carnegie Endowment Fund groupthink circa 1909, groupthink that preceded the first global war-for-profit theatre (WWI) ... from the chaos of war to a New World Order (ieven n the late '10s, and again in the '30s, this meme had strong currency within the circles of the ruling elites).

http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/dodd/interview.htm

beginExcerpt

Well, in the face of that sincere conviction of Kathryn's, I went out of my way not to prejudice her in any way, but I did explain to her that she couldn't possibly cover fifty years of handwritten minutes in two weeks. So, she would have to do what we call “spot reading.” I blocked out certain periods of time to concentrate on. Off she went -- to New York. She came back at the end of two weeks, with the following recorded on dictaphone belts.

We are now at the year nineteen hundred and eight, which was the year that the Carnegie Foundation began operations. And, in that year, the trustees meeting, for the first time, raised a specific question, which they discussed throughout the balance of the year, in a very learned fashion. And the question is this: Is there any means known more effective than war, assuming you wish to alter the life of an entire people? And they conclude that, no more effective means to that end is known to humanity, than war. So then, in 1909, they raise the second question, and discuss it, namely, how do we involve the United States in a war?

Well, I doubt, at that time, if there was any subject more removed from the thinking of most of the People of this country, than its involvement in a war. There were intermittent shows in the Balkans, but I doubt very much if many people even knew where the Balkans were. And finally, they answer that question as follows: we must control the State Department.

And then, that very naturally raises the question of how do we do that? They answer it by saying, we must take over and control the diplomatic machinery of this country and, finally, they resolve to aim at that as an objective. Then, time passes, and we are eventually in a war, which would be World War I. At that time, they record on their minutes a shocking report in which they dispatch to President Wilson a telegram cautioning him to see that the war does not end too quickly. And finally, of course, the war is over.

At that time, their interest shifts over to preventing what they call a reversion of life in the United States to what it was prior to 1914, when World War I broke out. At that point, they come to the conclusion that, to prevent a reversion, we must control education in the United States. And they realize that is a pretty big task. To them it is too big for them alone.
    end

Hitler was a frankenmonster entirely manufactured by the bankster elites soon after the turn of the 19th century. We can parse away from the evidence if we want, but the evidence itself clearly points to Hitler as being a manufactured bogeyman and not as an independent avenging angel.

Fast forward to 2017 and the bankster elites are now promoting two perspectives of Hitler, the common mainstream narrative of an evil independent dictator which Stefan Molyneux endorses. And the controlled opposition alternative stream narrative of an avenging independent angel, which many white supremacists endorse. Both are false narratives because they feature an independent Hitler against the extensive evidence of puppet strings. To top it off, we have Stefan Molyneux arguing as a white supremacist while wearing the mask of a philosopher. Confused yet? Not to worry ... it has been designed that way.

But wait, don't relax just yet. Molyneux, a diasporic Zionist mole, can be clearly heard referencing the contrived Stormfront-endorsed documentary "Greatest Story Never Told" at least twice (whether in jest or not is anybody's guess) in the following video:

The main theme of my post in this long abandoned thread?

Beware the depth of disinformation.

Pax

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (12-03-2017)