Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Illness 101

Banned
    Thanks

Illness 101

Every illness is the result of one agreeing to it. In every illness, there is a distinct moment of illness asking if it can start. If one agrees to it, illness will stay for shorter or longer period of time. There is no other way for illness to occur whatsoever, unless one lets it in.

Sometimes this negotiations may be too subtle for regular person to recognize them what they are. If one carefully watches himself, there is no way you can miss specific yes/no moment when illness can be rejected or accepted.

This is all there is to know about all illnesses.

Can you remember the time when you thought any of this:
    - It looks like I am getting flu
    - Oh, not flu again
    - I hope I will not get flu

Of course you did get flu afterwards. No matter how faint, this are all agreements.
    Illness has no other means to enter unless it is agreed it can enter.

Several years ago, I was accompanying my parents to hospital. While waiting for them to finish examinations, I was reading posters on the walls. There was this big shiny poster about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Idiot that I was, I read it all carefully. Then I thought how my heavy smoking does a lot look like what poster says. Next thing I know, month later I was having all the symptoms. I had severe lung problems for the next three years. All because I read about it, then agreed I fit the profile. I had no idea what COPD is before reading that poster. I had no idea you can get such thing before reading it. Once I understood what illness is, in general, then back tracing what bugs me and when it all started it took less than a month to lose all the symptoms. I never had any lung problems any more.

Designer diseases. They are all designer diseases. We are too informed for our own good. Don't play in dirt, you'll get ill. Don't eat ice-cream, you'll get ill. Don't stay sweaty outside, you'll get ill. Of course it all starts with a parents. Programming they establish is deep inside. So we get ill if we do any of those things, of course we do, because we think we should get ill if we do them. Agreeing to get them. Posters, internet and television just add so we know and can get diseases we never heard before.

My peasant grandfather told me about field workers staying sweaty on cold wind whole day every day while working on the field. And nobody ever got sick because of that, because 'they had no idea they could'. His own words, talking about new generations that get sick under same circumstances.

People are dropping like flies nowadays, from cancer and hearth diseases, because they are being told that people are dropping like flies nowadays, from cancer and hearth diseases.

So when illness asks to come in, that moment can be recognized. It is up to the person to agree or not.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 8t88 For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (01-16-2015),Adam Bomm (01-17-2015),D-Day (01-16-2015),Reaver (01-16-2015),VajraYaya (01-16-2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Re: Illness 101

Excellent post!

The art of manifestation isn't contained to just great things like money and material goods, or situations. The situation's we can create are sometimes not to our liking, and we don't know we are doing it. The cause and effect of natural law at work here for sure

I remember how people had the 'fear' of the doctor. Often times for good reason--you walk in a perfectly healthy person and you walk out with a death sentence and then the entire script plays out. Language programming. Something is said, a verbal cue to trigger the established subconscious program.

Cancer is built up in the public eye as this horrible disease that is a death knell. Then when an 'authority' tells you you have the cancer the program goes off--you then begin with the agreement and treatment to create the disease. If you don't immediately crumple into your sick bed the doctor helps you--by giving you chemo.

How is it rational to treat a already 'beleaguered' body by introducing more toxins for it to overcome. If the disease isn't prompted immediately by the script to disable a couple of doses of chemo will bring you to your knees. You've then agreed to help create a disease condition.

Seriously do we even treat a cold that way? No. We eat better, we rest, we do healthy things when we think we are sick. We don't drink a jar of drain opener a a week. A virus indeed, its a mental in a their mindish sort of way. People might not FEEL this is rational but is it reasonable or rational that a medical professional who cannot handle a packet of chemo without gloves should be injecting that packet into your body?

My grandmother was diagnosed with 'lung cancer' and they wanted to put her on chemo. What was the point? She couldn't reasonably be expected to live more than a few years anyway, she had a pathological fear of doctors (that kept her in good health all these years....lol) and she wasn't experiencing any pain or symptoms except that her back hurt (at 80 that could be anything) She thought she had arthritis of the back and maybe she did because she created it but....

she lived another 11 years and died of old age, not cancer. We never told her she had it. By not telling her she didn't crawl into her sick bed and die. She had a primitive and rudimentary understanding that if you went to the doctor you would get sick. ..or die. Some might call this is a rudimentary pathology or phobia but I think it was just an illl understood inner knowing.

I also disliked doctors from an early age. I'd feel fine and then sneeze or have a sniffle and then rushed off to the doctor because my mother was afraid I was sick and someone would judge her for 'allowing' me to get sick. So it was really nothing to do with me and my healthy but her fear of being judged. I felt fine and deeply resented being dragged off someplace to be prodded, shot, and dosed until I felt horrible. I was also the child who didn't like being left alone with certain family members, so when my parents decided to leave me with them I'd run a fever on command. Not consciously, but it was all psychosomatic. Run a fever, mom and dad will stay home.

When I in 2nd grade this determination was made that I had pneumonia so I was thrust into a hospital--I felt fine physically. Until I was told I was going to the hospitable and being put in a oxygen tent. Now where did I get the fear of the hospital and oxygen tent? From a fiction Robin Cooke book where a hospital was killing its patients by venting noxious gases into their rooms and o2 tents. I'm in 2nd grade and I can't tell fact from fiction. This traumatized me, it was all self created though. I felt fine prior to the hospital (which I couldn't understand how could I be sick and feel fine?) Sick to me meant coughing wheezing snot puking, so this could start a chain reaction in someone that feeling good was not optimal state so a disease then must be created to be comfortable? The only way I could make myself feel better was by crawling out of the 02 tent and by leaving my room. I spent more time scurrying up and down the halls than I did in 'bed' getting 'better'. Yet I was sick unto death with pneumonia?

I remember a nurse getting cross with me. "I don't understand how such a sick child can expend so much energy on behaving naughtily!"

Years later I'm in the doctors office for a sinus infection and he looked at my chart and noted "this is weird every november 12th for the last five years you've come in with a sinus infection."

So I said, then its psychosomatic.

He refused that. He didn't like to hear that at all but the fact remained. But November 12th was the day I was admitted decades before into the hospital for a pneumonia I don't think I had.

What about aging? Other diseases. Menopause? All that **** we are programmed with to 'expect' to happen.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-16-2015),Adam Bomm (01-17-2015),D-Day (01-16-2015),VajraYaya (01-16-2015)

Thanks

Looking back, this is pretty much what has happenned to me. I was supposed to be weak when it came to throat infections, once every year... surprise, surprise... the last 3 or 4 years have been about getting a damn throat infection once a year. I've never got some fcucked up disease because I always deemed them to be non sensical or just really know they don't have any place in my life, you know they are fine for the paranoid people, but me? why should I? I don't want them so I never get them.

Age? I seem to be immune to that **** lol, for the past 6 years I've been stuck at 18 and when I was 18 I was stuck at 15 for three years lol.

Funny how language actually creates reality. Were those famous alchemists on those famous stories -who always remained healthy and young- people who managed to master language down to its most subtle manifestation? If you mange to light up your Will in a permanent manner -not an easy task (see what I did there?)- along with a super awareness of language and subtle agreements... can you pull off an Alchemist immortal stunt then?

The core idea of the OP goes beyond mere diseases.
    Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

People's insecurities and inability to be comfortable in themselves prevents them from shutting the f.uck up.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-17-2015),9eagle9 (01-17-2015),Adam Bomm (01-17-2015),VajraYaya (01-16-2015)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
    Funny how language actually creates reality. Were those famous alchemists on those famous stories -who always remained healthy and young- people who managed to master language down to its most subtle manifestation? If you mange to light up your Will in a permanent manner -not an easy task (see what I did there?)- along with a super awareness of language and subtle agreements... can you pull off an Alchemist immortal stunt then?
    Wins the one who is the better and stronger programmer. I think ageing (decaying) mechanism somewhat differs from illness mechanism but yes they are essentially the same. While illness much more depends on my own will alone (being internal affair), ageing is more of the compromise between me and all the people that participate in interpreting me (being external affair). Stronger I am less influence they have while reinforcing my description. This is hard to explain and I am not a story teller but I will try.

All objects and bodies without consciousness (brick, stone, house) and all objects and bodies with consciousness (animals, plants, humans), have the potential to be interpreted in some specific way. The reason why both of us see the same house in the same way and the reason why we see you in the same way is purely because we are thought to interpret them the same way.

Now it gets complicated: while we observe same object or body, we are not only observing. It is closed feedback loop and we are giving back their description to them. We are actually programming them to stay the same or change in some specific way we were thought they should change. I have given examples for this is some other thread: remote house that is not inhibited decays much faster than house in which somebody lives. That happens because there is no consciousness around to reinforce its description. Inhibited house stays strong because we tell it to stay strong. Of course all happens way beyond conscious level.

Person not ageing is the same mechanism at work: such person can have much stronger will, so other interpretations/reinforcements don't have much effect; or such person can live remotely so there is not much of a consensus to be achieved; or such person does not have much will but instinctively doesn't give fck, which tones down all other people interpretations; or such person has much greater knowledge of all the mechanisms involved.

In different schools, there is one claim that I never fully understood for ages: if you want to change 'reality', do it very late at night. Understanding how feedback/world description loop works, it is perfectly logical that late at night majority of people that can get in a way, participating in a consensus, are simply sleeping and that way knocked out of equation.

More people know about me, more they can participate in reinforcing my description. One of the first steps, in different schools, is making yourself invisible to the others. By intentionally obscuring what I do and what I am and what I think, other people are unable to reinforce my description. If they can't do that they also can't mess with my own description -- it is the way of making ones will/intention much bigger factor than what it was.

This can be done, I have done it years ago. People simply can't keep their attention on me. I am not letting them reinforce my description and I don't do that for them. From regular folks point of view that's like looking at the air. I live in a small town and there is not much police. People mostly know each other, at least know they have seen them before. Every time cops stop me, they ask where I am from. When I remind them oh yes they remember, then two minutes later they have no idea again.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 8t88 For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (01-17-2015),Adam Bomm (01-17-2015),Reaver (01-17-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

yeah, great post...the study of epigenetics postulates that 'our attitudes and beliefs' have more impact on disease than genetics...fascinating and important...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-17-2015),9eagle9 (01-17-2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

How about descriptions or rather I should say projections that are not entirely accurate? Would one need a certain level of self development to avoid being formed by them?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-17-2015),VajraYaya (01-17-2015)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    How about descriptions or rather I should say projections that are not entirely accurate? Would one need a certain level of self development to avoid being formed by them?
    Projections projected by other people to you? Or rules that 'go without saying', transferred from generation to generation? Can you give an example?

If not entirely accurate projections make a majority (so capable of being accepted) and I accept them, are they not accurate? Lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 8t88 For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (01-17-2015)

Thanks

In different schools, there is one claim that I never fully understood for ages: if you want to change 'reality', do it very late at night. Understanding how feedback/world description loop works, it is perfectly logical that late at night majority of people that can get in a way, participating in a consensus, are simply sleeping and that way knocked out of equation.

More people know about me, more they can participate in reinforcing my description. One of the first steps, in different schools, is making yourself invisible to the others. By intentionally obscuring what I do and what I am and what I think, other people are unable to reinforce my description. If they can't do that they also can't mess with my own description -- it is the way of making ones will/intention much bigger factor than what it was.
    It works in both directions. The opposite of what you mentioned can be seen in prominent symbols, for example the Cross. Is it powerful just because it is a cross? or because through thousands of years the Cross symbol has been charged with people's description of it? (a description created by those who understand the power of language). What confers the pope an aura of near omnipotence? Millions of people projecting X description into the man who has become a symbol, who also happens to have an historical record of Holy descriptions. If those millions would project a comical description of Pope the man and Pope the symbol... then its power would wane and eventually disappear.

So basically you keep to yourself what you dont' want to get tainted by the eyes of others and you go public with what you want others to reinforce and make it have a stronger grip on reality.
    Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

People's insecurities and inability to be comfortable in themselves prevents them from shutting the f.uck up.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-18-2015),9eagle9 (01-17-2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Projections projected by other people to you?

Yes.

Or rules that 'go without saying', transferred from generation to generation? Can you give an example?

I didn't really mean that but its relevant too; even the best parents seem to pass their surface conditiond on to us or we just accept social and cultural orientations without examining them closely to see if they have any merit like the US's predilection for referring to itself as the land of the free when its not...lol. rules that go without saying is a good term for it.

If not entirely accurate projections make a majority (so capable of being accepted) and I accept them, are they not accurate?

Dunno. Just because a thousand people think I'm incorrect doesn't mean I am. (obscure reference to another forum). In spiritual self development majority doesn't get to rule the way it does in the democratically programmed masses.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 01-17-2015 at 03:37 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-18-2015)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
    So basically you keep to yourself what you dont' want to get tainted by the eyes of others and you go public with what you want others to reinforce and make it have a stronger grip on reality.
    This is absolutely how things must be, no objections. Logic and theory suggest it can't be any other way.

In practice I have no idea how to make it work. To go public with some stuff and keep things under control is way beyond my skills. Even picking one single thing that will get reinforced they way I want it and not get tainted the way I don't want it requires finesse I don't have. So in practice all I can do is completely remove foreign influences, as much as I can, without wasting time on something that is very hard to achieve.

I can see it working for religion type of re-education. You can form a religion like movement and make sure to reprogram all underlying dogmas, that can make it work. Otherwise you will have hard time controlling other programs running in the background.

Let's say you have a kid and your kid does good in school. You start bragging around in order to reinforce kids success. Everybody will say nice words but that level does not matter much. Half of the people will be glad, half will be jealous. At best sum of their influences can be somewhere around zero. Nothing of much importance can be achieved that way.

This is one of the very important things for me to discuss. If it is all endless match of arm wrestling, as I see it, the more we examine more we'll know.