Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Illness 101

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Re: Illness 101

No its my house so its not a democracy. I would hazard that 1) most people wouldn't notice . If they did become reactive that is when its my house and for that reason I tame the situation 2) in physical reality people are pretty comfortable with me and would know I'd not allow that situation to escalate --. A basis of knowing fire and hot coals, a hot coal doesn't immediately turn into an inferno. My space is mine to care take, while I can influence other spaces or overwhelm them even I can only do that if someone is not care taking their own.

Quote Originally Posted by 8t88 View Post
    Brilliant What would happen if you had critical mass of bystanders/guests? Not really a democracy issue but with enough of them you would be in real danger of having house on fire, under same conditions. Simply because they pull joint description of the world in other direction and they don't even know it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-21-2015),VajraYaya (01-21-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    No its my house so its not a democracy. I would hazard that 1) most people wouldn't notice . If they did become reactive that is when its my house and for that reason I tame the situation 2) in physical reality people are pretty comfortable with me and would know I'd not allow that situation to escalate --. A basis of knowing fire and hot coals, a hot coal doesn't immediately turn into an inferno. My space is mine to care take, while I can influence other spaces or overwhelm them even I can only do that if someone is not care taking their own.
    You just explained very important principles so I just want to quote them once so people can pay attention. This is how one must fight and pull in order to keep dominance. This explains much more than what it looks like initially.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 8t88 For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (01-22-2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Fighting and pulling is a dominance issue in people--the need to dominate which is really no different than the controllers need to dominate and impose emotionally and materially on people. The causes are the same--need--the effects are only relative in monetary proportion--the wealthy victims and the poor ones. I see no meaningful difference between a poor controller or a wealthy one.

So money isn't causing the mechanism.

Some feel eternally helpless and frustrated because they are bound not in a material slavery but in the bondage of an emotional blockage.

That's how we are controlled through our emotions--bound in an emotion.

That's also religious programming were we learned the way to fight evil was to stand on a pulpit and rail about it each sunday afternoon to an audience. That just provokes other people's sense of helplessness. Or in more developed it provokes annoyance because its stagnating--glorifying the problem and never allowing a solution some space.

To not feel frustrated all the time people adopt a victim mentality--its noble to be a victim. A desperation to feel good about one's self even if one has to demean their essential nature to do so.

In turn people resist the controllers thinking if they just get angry and yell a lot about they are all evil bad bastards that is someone how magically correct the situation --one is actually feeding and emphasizing the construct of the situation. Even those who scoff at this sort of manifestation as magick are still doing it unconsciously because being bond in an emotion means one cannot self reflect or even critically observe the mechanics behind it. Most of all they percieve they are culpable of their own situation and worse, behaving the same as the controllers and that impungnes on their hero victim morality. "They can't possibly behave the same as me because they are evil bastards and I'm fine and noble in my victimhood."

Stepping down from that fraught emotional place one can critically analyze the situation. Or observe the situation instead of feeling/reacting to it. When something is put into its proper proportion it becomes meaningless. The golden mean as it were occuring on non-tangible level.

That goes back to illness because that too is an illness--its psychological. What did they do that I did not agree to unconsciously? That's why you have to follow the trail self reflection--to see where you unconsciously made that agreement.

Physicians as late as the Tudor times acknowledged that it was fright of certain plagues that triggered the illness. Healthy people were first swept by panic even though they didn't have the symptoms of a plague and then hours later were dead. They also described that some would faint dead away at the thought of their illness and not having enough conscious wherewith all did not have the space to consciously dwell on it or imminent death and most often recovered. This was before the age of academic programming though when people new the impact of emotions and thoughts before it was stricken from society as meaningless.

But where did the church laws about the sins of thought come from.

Here in the forum someplace is the information on somatids which Vajra could describe for you better than I but it suggests that illness is manifested internally when the somatid function gets out of balance. Conversely when our emotions are out of balance or blocked--become dense--we become mentally dense--that's an illness. How much bearing the two have on each other is a matter of interest certainly.

One of the mental excercizes to pull you from emotional blockages is to reflect on purpose and meaning.

What meaning does the chair your sitting in have? It doesn't have one--it has only the meaning you give to it. It has a purpose but no intrinsic meaning.

What meaning would the controllers and other their mind functionaries serve?

They don't have anything really--they aren't doing anything meaningful. What purpose do they have? They are forcing us to expand and grow. Are they doing that by design or accident? Does it matter? That doesn't make them noble or give them meaning but they are certainly fulfilling a purpose the same way their mind forces us to expand and grow.

We are controlled through our emotions and we also create or compell through our emotions so managings one's emotion so one can determine the purpose or meaning (value, perhaps) . Re-acting is not creating its doing the same thing over and over again. When one reflects one can halt that re-action and create a new situation.

How about money. It serves a purpose but has no meaning other than what we give to it. Contrary to popular opinion people often want lots of money because it represents freedom--not just freedom to buy or consume--but freedom from the impositions of other people and freedom from helplessness.

So is there a purpose to illness or a meaning to it. I know I've wanted a break from the impositions of life that I've unconsciously wished myself ill, so I would have the 'excuse' for being lazy because illness prevents others from judging us for our laziness. A ****ed up program where its better to be ill than well.

Whereas a goal would strive to just be and do nothing and who gives a **** about other people's judgements without growing ill.

In a weird way that's how illness represents freedom to some. A means of getting something they FEEL they lack. Maybe its attention. I grew ill so I could be left alone..lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

8t88 (01-22-2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Ecclesiastes 1 New International Version (NIV)

Everything Is Meaningless

1 The words of the Teacher,[a] son of David, king in Jerusalem:
    2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
    says the Teacher.
    “Utterly meaningless!
    Everything is meaningless.”

3 What do people gain from all their labors
    at which they toil under the sun?
    4 Generations come and generations go,
    but the earth remains forever.
    5 The sun rises and the sun sets,
    and hurries back to where it rises.
    6 The wind blows to the south
    and turns to the north;
    round and round it goes,
    ever returning on its course.
    7 All streams flow into the sea,
    yet the sea is never full.
    To the place the streams come from,
    there they return again.
    8 All things are wearisome,
    more than one can say.
    The eye never has enough of seeing,
    nor the ear its fill of hearing.
    9 What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun.
    10 Is there anything of which one can say,
    “Look! This is something new”?
    It was here already, long ago;
    it was here before our time.
    11 No one remembers the former generations,
    and even those yet to come
    will not be remembered
    by those who follow them.

Wisdom Is Meaningless

12 I, the Teacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. 13 I applied my mind to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under the heavens. What a heavy burden God has laid on mankind! 14 I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
    15 What is crooked cannot be straightened;
    what is lacking cannot be counted.

16 I said to myself, “Look, I have increased in wisdom more than anyone who has ruled over Jerusalem before me; I have experienced much of wisdom and knowledge.” 17 Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind.
    18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
    the more knowledge, the more grief.

To the author of ecclesiastes I would say that wisdom or knowledge that is not applied to action is meaningless. We've agreed to allow it no meaningful expression. So we make it meaningless.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 782 Posts

Hi,

I don't know if this is the thread that was referring to 'agreement', agreement to our health status, financial fortunes, state of mind, even fate. I came upon some information that not only lends credibility but what even the great Zook would call proof of the notion that we must agree to reality and without agreement there is in every sense of the word...'nothingness.'

Without 'agreement' the Universe would never have existed. There ostensibly was an agreement by an observer or observers of pre-existence that manifested the Universe to its current state. There is no other viable scientific mechanism for it to have occurred. The only alternative conclusion is that, "Well, it just happened", otherwise known as the 'Copenhagen Interpretation', an alternative consensus 'agreement' that is so full of scientific holes as to be ludicrous.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

8t88 (02-08-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I don't know if this is the thread that was referring to 'agreement', agreement to our health status, financial fortunes, state of mind, even fate. I came upon some information that not only lends credibility but what even the great Zook would call proof of the notion that we must agree to reality and without agreement there is in every sense of the word...'nothingness.'

Without 'agreement' the Universe would never have existed. There ostensibly was an agreement by an observer or observers of pre-existence that manifested the Universe to its current state. There is no other viable scientific mechanism for it to have occurred. The only alternative conclusion is that, "Well, it just happened", otherwise known as the 'Copenhagen Interpretation', an alternative consensus 'agreement' that is so full of scientific holes as to be ludicrous.
    This is very much in line with what I was trying to explain in this and other threads. But when we share space we share influence, that's why other people can drag ones person down.

Edit: I meant to say it is not enough to agree oneself, your influence must be greater in order to win. Greater is achieved by persuasion or force. Talking about vector level, not about punch in the nose level lol.

Thanks

... we must agree to reality and without agreement there is in every sense of the word...'nothingness.'

Without 'agreement' the Universe would never have existed.
    Is this just boundless self-esteem? Or is it wishful thinking of a powerless?

Pssst.... whether you think reality for real or not, doesn't change anything on reality! You can accept or deny reality. This is your only choice.

Without 'agreement' the Universe would never have existed. There ostensibly was an agreement by an observer or observers of pre-existence that manifested the Universe to its current state. There is no other viable scientific mechanism for it to have occurred.
    The constructivist view... pure phantasy in my view... of the world I 've never shared. Even if the Constructivists over the centuries were right, they did never provide any kind of evidence for their own ability agreeing to the current version of Reality. On the contrary, there is strong evidence that people have no such ability.

Without any ability to agree, there is obviously no agreement. Therefore the strongest of them all must have enforced against everyone else. But who has such superhuman powers? These could have probably only one - namely the strongest of them all - God. There is no other logical explanation!

The only alternative conclusion is that, "Well, it just happened"...
    There is another alternative: The whole thing has neither a beginning nor an end ever. Limited is merely the ability of people to imagine this.

Every illness is the result of one agreeing to it. In every illness, there is a distinct moment of illness asking if it can start. If one agrees to it, illness will stay for shorter or longer period of time. There is no other way for illness to occur whatsoever, unless one lets it in.
    This assumption I think is also wrong. The spread of the Ebola epidemic has shown very clearly that people have been infected spontaneously, which even never would have thought it possible. Some of them have even denied the existence of this disease completely.
    Last edited by Baphe Metis; 02-10-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    Who... is God ???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Baphe Metis For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (02-10-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baphe Metis View Post
    This assumption I think is also wrong. The spread of the Ebola epidemic has shown very clearly that people have been infected spontaneously, which even never would have thought it possible. Some have even denied the existence of this disease completely.
    In a group of three people one may not know (consciously) about the ability to get ill but if those two have stronger influence and third one doesn't know how to protect he will get informed this way or another, then get ill. I am talking about vectors of influencing reality. Powerless denial is empty act with no relevance. If you possess enough personal power then deny something that's denied. If you don't that's empty talk.

Retired Member
    Thanks

Unconscious agreement.

Thanks

In a group of three people one may not know (consciously) about the ability to get ill but if those two have stronger influence and third one doesn't know how to protect he will get informed this way or another, then get ill.
    To inform other people about the disease and the concrete risks of infection, would thus result in an increasing risk of infection, as a paradoxical effect. Accordingly, it would be absolute madness to warn the people of Africa from the dangers of this pandemic!

Same as the recommendation to use condoms in order to prevent AIDS. This was irresponsible!

Are you shure?
    Last edited by Baphe Metis; 02-10-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    Who... is God ???