Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Illness 101

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

Re: Illness 101

That's a remarkable story and you definitely have it going on...

you know that epigenetics plays an important role in this, especially as it relates to our mothers...and daughters...

What do I do? sheeiiit, we've talked about that before...drink beer and eat Doritos... :beer1:

It's not much, but I do keep the antennas up...and as my daughter would say, sometimes I ,tap,tap,tap...Argue,tap,tap,tap...Argue and sometimes I argue (I like to think of it as enlightening dark bulbs to a level of at least a flicker) mano-y-mano...

Any suggestions?

p.s. I was thinking about joining a new age group...Maybe I should start one in the interest of proactivism.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 02-12-2015 at 06:30 AM.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

As much as I try not to think about it in the past, I finally had to look at the role epigentics plays or I'd turn out like my sisters who wailed "I'm turning into mother" until they eventually turned into her

Considering I've not had multiple unnecessary plastic surgeries, lie about my age, or snatch the wigs from random women in fruit markets I trust that I'm not morphing into her. But then again my sisters don't do that either so there may be hope for them yet.

I was going to start a thread on divergent/ convergent thinking ....?

Do you mean new age in terms of Authentically Divergent thinking which is pro-active ? I found a scientific model for convergent and divergent thinking so just plopped the two of them on top of each other in the vain hope that it would satisfy the material oriented and the non-material oriented.( it won't its a vane hope but the authentically divergent may appreciate it)

This is an authentically divergent conversation btw

The materialist automatically thinks facts are being abandoned not realizing the non-materialist often time is just picking up where the facts left off

Or did you mean new age forum like channeling, gfl, etc that is a sort of faulty divert-only thinking? I don't see you doing well there..based on what I know of you not because I'm making a psychic prediction

I'm not opposed to doritoes and beer , I've had both this week, just not together. Did I do it wrong?

It's not much, but I do keep the antennas up...and as my daughter would say, sometimes I ,tap,tap,tap...Argue,tap,tap,tap...Argue and sometimes I argue (I like to think of it as enlightening dark bulbs to a level of at least a flicker) mano-y-mano...
    Sounds like the symptoms of authentically divergent thinking.

I was thinking about my inviting my sister who is fluent in Vietnamese and German, and has phd's in microbiology & public safety (and a masters in something that escapes my memory) into the forum just liven things up for the materially oriented ....

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    That's a remarkable story and you definitely have it going on...

you know that epigenetics plays an important role in this, especially as it relates to our mothers...and daughters...

What do I do? sheeiiit, we've talked about that before...drink beer and eat Doritos... :beer1:

Any suggestions?

p.s. I was thinking about joining a new age group...Maybe I should start one in the interest of proactivism.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (02-14-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

Sounds as if she would be an extremely interesting addition to the mix...incidentally, I have a sister-in-law that is a microbiologist...She's the one that told me about 20 years ago that we would never have the ability to clone humans... . At the time she was working for a company named Genentech in Chicago working on gene splicing technology. You will see that company in the news periodically.

Ideally Doritos and beer should be consumed in tandem, but if that just is not feasible just one or the other is acceptable.