Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 693 Posts

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

The Zionists ... Khazars ... Babylonian Bankstering Talmudists ... Bankstering So-called Jewish elites and sayanim and minions ... whatever you want to call them, the sinister tribe within a tribe (perhaps some 10% of all those people that call themselves Jews, with the remaining 90% no more guilty than you or I)) ... have been claiming their extermination (using the six million number) long before Hitler arrived on the scene.

If the above video doesn't clue in that The Final Solution extermination narrative is Zionist propaganda - for the Khazarian conspiracy has been claiming extermination since 1915 - then there's not much to be said, really. It would be nice if those that claim concentration camps were extermination camps, would watch the video and offer an opinion on it. But if no opinion is forthcoming, then silence is the fifth right in the Bill of Rights. It's also wisdom when the facts are pointed against one's beliefs.

I previously posted about the Nazi concentration camps where I alluded to the two Auschwitz plaques. Here's another link to the two plaques and Zionist duplicity:
    http://guardian.150m.com/holocaust/jew-math.htm

Question begs: if the Auschwitz Jewish numbers were reduced by 2.5 million deaths, then why hasn't this reflected in an update of the original claim of 6 million total deaths, which should now be at 3.5 million?

And why are real scientists attacked for investigating real facts about the Holocaust? And why are phony scientists allowed free reign to spread phony information about the Holocaust?

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 03-28-2015 at 12:07 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

D-Day (03-28-2015),Fred Steeves (03-28-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

I guess one could say that 2.5 million crimes against humanity is much better 200 million crimes against humanity. Yes, that's much better!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Bethany (03-28-2015)

Thanks

Was the source of the articles a single source editorial writer?

1881-1914 – Between these years due to circumstances of violence and political oppression, over Two Million Jews left Russia. 1,749,000 headed towards the United States.
    1916 – Louis Brandeis becomes the first Jewish Supreme Court Justice. March,
    1917 – Fall of Czarist Russia. The provisional government revokes all laws regarding the Jews, and for the first time, the Jews are allowed to worship as they choose too, work in the profession of their choosing, and live where they choose as well.
    November, 1917 – The Bolsheviks gain power in Russia, and the Jews are denied once again. Lenin declares national Jewish culture "the slogan of the rabbis and the bourgeois, the slogan of our enemies."
    1918 – The Declaration of the Rights of Peoples of Russia is established. Its purpose was to give religious and national autonomy. However, it didn’t last long, as it was quickly followed by legislation that limited those rights. 1918- Jewish Sections were created within the Bolshevik Party. This however was not a good thing, as those sections began to destroy Jewish life and culture.
    1919- Poland is re-established, which provides an area for many Jews, however there are still 2.5 million Jews who now live in the newly created Soviet Union.
    1920 – There are between 3.3 and 3.6 million Jewish immigrants living in the United

Thanks

It seems that 6 million is a round number applied to 'world jewry'

AND

European Holocaust seems to be a 'philosophical' and 'evocative' term to appeal to the kinder instincts of those predisposed in an ongoing almost historical context. I wouldn't place any significance on this material beyond that.

Thanks

El Gran Tabu

Adam, give this one a gander.

I know you'd rather move on re the subject, but there is something to that old saying "you need to know where you've been to know where you are going".

Something is off with the WW2 History (including the Holocaust) we are indoctrinated with. There is much more to the official story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwentslVpXw

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (03-28-2015),D-Day (03-28-2015),Zook_e_Pi (03-29-2015)

Banned
    Thanks

Very interesting Zook, something is definitely going on there. On the other hand, Hitler made no secret of his distaste for Jews in Mein Kampf either. What I've found most of interest though is why all the focus on Hitler as the crazed, bloodthirsty murderer, when during the same general time war atrocity was practically in vogue.

Roosevelt, his buddies Churchill and Uncle Joe, Mao, no war crimes for the millions they murdered? Nope, for some reason just Germany (and Japan) committed those cruel and inhumane acts, everyone else fought "The Good War"... I wonder how history would read had the Axis powers won the day?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 03-28-2015 at 04:36 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (03-28-2015),Bethany (03-28-2015),D-Day (03-28-2015),Ross (03-28-2015),Zook_e_Pi (03-29-2015)

Thanks

This one was posted before (by I believe Aikisaw); it's long, but you really only need to watch the first half hour to know that something is off with the official Zio-story.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirka For This Useful Post:

D-Day (03-28-2015),Zook_e_Pi (03-29-2015)

Thanks

Seriously, both Stalin and Mao are listed on the Who's Who of despicable human beings. No good war for either of them, also no justice as they never lost power.

Thanks

Hi Zirka,

People should be allowed to do their research but it seems the line between research and hate speech is very blurry:
    Zundel:
    His publishing company Samisdat Publishers disseminated neo-Nazi literature, including Zündel's "The Hitler We Loved and Why", Richard Verrall's Did Six Million Really Die?, and works by Malcolm Ross.
    Malcolm Ross:
    In 1998, Ross filed a defamation lawsuit against Josh Beutel, an editorial cartoonist for the Telegraph-Journal, who had compared Ross to Joseph Goebbels; the Court of Queen's Bench of New Brunswick ruled that, as Nazism was an anti-religious philosophy, and Ross was profoundly religious, Ross's extreme degree of antisemitism could not fairly be labeled as Nazistic. Beutel was ordered to pay Ross $7500 in damages, however a 2000 appeal overturned this decision.

Bill Dunphy is absolutely correct but it doesn't absolve the evil of the objective...

I have to admit, I'm really interested now...time to do some research...I suspect it won't take long...
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 03-28-2015 at 05:59 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Zirka (03-28-2015)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I guess one could say that 2.5 million crimes against humanity is much better 200 million crimes against humanity. Yes, that's much better!
    If E = Evil, and E commits 1 killing, 10 killings, 2.5 million killings or 200 million killings ... I guess one could say it really doesn't matter unless, of course, the species total original population was 200 million human units. Extinction-level events tend to receive special consideration. Just the nature of the beast. That said, the prosecution of E is a just goal. Pol Pot comes to mind. As well, the carpet bombing of Cambodia by the western imperialists who financed Pol Pot for military-industrial-illicit_drug purposes objectives, also comes to mind. The killing fields are a call to the human accounting of crime and punishment. Justice requires inquiry and penalty. Keep that in mind.

Now, if E = Evil and D = Deceiver, and D combines with E to commit 1, 10, 2.5million, 200 million killings ... then quantity again shouldn't matter, extinction-level events notwithstanding ... but now, the inquiry phase of human accounting has two targets to identify, D and E. E is immediately identified by any quantity of corpses (1, 10, 2.5M, 200M). But that still leaves the other target, D. Who are the deceiver(s)?

Now if Q = Quantity of corpses, then appeals to dismiss the relevance of Q as it relates to the prosecution of E are reasonable, extinction-level events notwithstanding.

But as it relates to the prosecution of D, appeals to dismiss Q are unreasonable, for an understanding of Q is required for an understanding of the deception ... as opposed to the prosecution of E, where Q is immaterial.

Your appeal to dismmiss Q is unreasonable, Adam, for I did not venture an understanding of E ... I ventured an understanding of D.

Pax

ps: Punishment can't be meted unless we identity the criminal slash the deceiver slash the evil-doer. To this, the absolute number of corpses do not inform a criminal act, after all, how do we know that pestilence, starvation, or an asteroid hit was not responsible? But the changing number of corpses (as per the two plaques of Auschwitz representing a delta of some 2.5 million corpses) does indeed inform a criminal act. Perhaps not the criminal act of genocide just yet, but the act of tampering with the forensic evidence. From the tamper is a short bridge to the deceiver and an even shorter bridge beyond thet to the war criminal(s).

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (03-29-2015),Ross (03-29-2015)