The Zionists ... Khazars ... Babylonian Bankstering Talmudists ... Bankstering So-called Jewish elites and sayanim and minions ... whatever you want to call them, the sinister tribe within a tribe (perhaps some 10% of all those people that call themselves Jews, with the remaining 90% no more guilty than you or I)) ... have been claiming their extermination (using the six million number) long before Hitler arrived on the scene.
If the above video doesn't clue in that The Final Solution extermination narrative is Zionist propaganda - for the Khazarian conspiracy has been claiming extermination since 1915 - then there's not much to be said, really. It would be nice if those that claim concentration camps were extermination camps, would watch the video and offer an opinion on it. But if no opinion is forthcoming, then silence is the fifth right in the Bill of Rights. It's also wisdom when the facts are pointed against one's beliefs.
I previously posted about the Nazi concentration camps where I alluded to the two Auschwitz plaques. Here's another link to the two plaques and Zionist duplicity:
Question begs: if the Auschwitz Jewish numbers were reduced by 2.5 million deaths, then why hasn't this reflected in an update of the original claim of 6 million total deaths, which should now be at 3.5 million?
And why are real scientists attacked for investigating real facts about the Holocaust? And why are phony scientists allowed free reign to spread phony information about the Holocaust?