Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

Thanks
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    This guy has a pretty sad history but all that aside, he was jailed for 13 months for hatemongering and ILLEGALLY SNEAKING into Australia after he was banned. So was he jailed for claiming 3.5 million instead of 6 million or because he was acting like a subversive in a foreign country?

His history screams rampant dysfunction. He doesn't fit my profile of an above reproach source of historical information. I'm sure you will find grounds to disagree so have at it, but this just adds to my argument that we struggle to find credible information supporting these alternative views.
    You were asking for stories to read, Adam and I provided some names. Really you weren't interested in stories at all, you just want to play games. I am not here to play games.

Regardless of how you spin it, there are laws against holocaust denial in 14 countries.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

9eagle9 (08-25-2016),Aquarian (08-27-2016)

Thanks

The fastest way to get expelled from a British university is by saying you are looking at chemical evidence for how Zyklon was used in World War II, with a discussion of how delousing technology functioned in the German World War II labour camps.

“This is considered to be absolutely forbidden. How strange is that? After being a member of my college for 15 years I was thrown out with one day’s warning, having been given no opportunity to defend myself, a fact announced on its website. What I had done was so terrible that it could not announce what my crime was: I felt like Faust caught making his pact with the devil.”[13]

And because people can't question this, they cannot question how jet fuel can melt steel beams. And so the killing and wars go on and the rich people make lots of money out of it.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Why no one trusts the halls of Science anymore. So when someone gets in my face and demands to know where the science in any given idea is at I'll refer back to this article. Science has adopted the Heresy Against Doctrine attitude the same as the Catholic Church did.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Jenci (08-25-2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Jenci a lot of it isn't even Holocaust denial but merely Holocaust revision. There was a Holocaust. Okay. People (jews included) did die but not in the numbers, the way, or for the reasons we were told.

What about other recent Holocausts. The Armenian Holocausts, the Irish Holocaust, Native American Holocaust (all perpetrated by the same factors that resulted in the Jewish Holocaust)....why are those not forbidden topics. They aren't but in the public eye neither are they seemingly important either even though the duration, and numbers are much greater.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (08-27-2016),Jenci (08-25-2016),Ross (08-25-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    Jenci a lot of it isn't even Holocaust denial but merely Holocaust revision. There was a Holocaust. Okay. People (jews included) did die but not in the numbers, the way, or for the reasons we were told.

What about other recent Holocausts. The Armenian Holocausts, the Irish Holocaust, Native American Holocaust (all perpetrated by the same factors that resulted in the Jewish Holocaust)....why are those not forbidden topics. They aren't but in the public eye neither are they seemingly important either even though the duration, and numbers are much greater.

Indeed, they have just programmed people to believe that anyone who just "questions" the official story is denying the whole of the holocaust. There are only two options - you either believe the official story or you deny it all. Scientific and historical facts, don't come into it.

And by the way, if you do question anything, then you are anti-semetic.

There was a lot of money involved in paying back the reparations for the war, so it makes sense to keep the official story in place. Germany has been occupied since. I think the allies must have forgotten to leave

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (08-27-2016)