Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

  1. #21
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    My opinion has always been that Stalin and Hitler deserved each other...these are really the bad guys, anyway you slice it.

  2. #22
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 724 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    My opinion has always been that Stalin and Hitler deserved each other...these are really the bad guys, anyway you slice it.
    Lets get real...Some stand-out sure, but all sides of both WW's, including post WW2, to the current day, were/are complicit in serious atrocities.

    Human brutality is apparent in all cultures and races, no-one can point fingers in any real argument as to who were the bad guys.

    Recently, 3 yrs back, you had the US military supplying Israel with ammunition's that were used on the Palestinians, who were literally caged in with no way of escape. And don't just blame Obama...Old and young civilians, indiscriminately bombed and blasted to death.

    Today in Syria, same complicit behaviours from several sources of countries supplying and funding death, the old and young indiscriminately savaged and brutalized and no less barbaric than 5000 yrs ago...some could argue, even worse today.

    1945, USA indiscriminately vaporized around 150,000 Japanese, old and young, with the first two and only atomic bombs used. Another 150,000 died in the coming weeks, suffering in a way that most of us can barely comprehend.

    I have barely begun with what the USA and it's allies have inflicted on the peoples of Earth...Stalin and Hitler were inya face about it, where as the western allies used/use, deception and false information to gain public opinion so they could/can invade and destroy Human beings at will.

    It boggles my mind at times how easily most folk point fingers in disgust at particular persons as being some kind of anomaly within the Human race.

    Here's a disturbing fact as to how complicit we all are.

    All superannuation funds, including Govt compulsory savings for retirement, are spread across funds that include:

    All manner of weaponry, INCLUDING:
    Cluster bombs AND Mines
    Tobacco company's and any and all profit driven enterprise.

    Your own super savings, if in funds, will be part of these investments, fact!

    How complicit are we all? f cuk loads!
    Last edited by Ross; 08-22-2016 at 04:19 PM.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Adam Bomm (08-22-2016),Fred Steeves (08-23-2016),Harley (08-22-2016),Jenci (08-23-2016)

  4. #23
    Senior Member Jenci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    My opinion has always been that Stalin and Hitler deserved each other...these are really the bad guys, anyway you slice it.
    Who is saying anything about Stalin and Hilter not being bad guys?


    Just because people question the official story and say that more atrocities happened than were reported, it does not mean it is a defense of Hilter and Stalin. Your mind only interprets it as that, because that is how you have been programmed to think, to ensure the official story remains in tact.


    Other accounts are now coming out about the war which suggest that Eisenhower and Churchill were both evil and committed horrendous atrocities and this is still continuing to this day (as detailed in Ross's post) by leaders of so-called "good" nations.
    Last edited by Jenci; 08-23-2016 at 03:57 AM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

    9eagle9 (08-23-2016),Fred Steeves (08-23-2016)

  6. #24
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    Who is saying anything about Stalin and Hilter not being bad guys?
    Me?

    Read this...the issue is killing one's own people...but as I said, read this article carefully...all the relevant points are there.

    by Timothy Snyder...

    Who was worse, Hitler or Stalin?

    In the second half of the twentieth century, Americans were taught to see both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union as the greatest of evils. Hitler was worse, because his regime propagated the unprecedented horror of the Holocaust, the attempt to eradicate an entire people on racial grounds. Yet Stalin was also worse, because his regime killed far, far more people, tens of millions it was often claimed, in the endless wastes of the Gulag. For decades, and even today, this confidence about the difference between the two regimes—quality versus quantity—has set the ground rules for the politics of memory. Even historians of the Holocaust generally take for granted that Stalin killed more people than Hitler, thus placing themselves under greater pressure to stress the special character of the Holocaust, since this is what made the Nazi regime worse than the Stalinist one.

    Discussion of numbers can blunt our sense of the horrific personal character of each killing and the irreducible tragedy of each death. As anyone who has lost a loved one knows, the difference between zero and one is an infinity. Though we have a harder time grasping this, the same is true for the difference between, say, 780,862 and 780,863—which happens to be the best estimate of the number of people murdered at Treblinka. Large numbers matter because they are an accumulation of small numbers: that is, precious individual lives. Today, after two decades of access to Eastern European archives, and thanks to the work of German, Russian, Israeli, and other scholars, we can resolve the question of numbers. The total number of noncombatants killed by the Germans—about 11 million—is roughly what we had thought. The total number of civilians killed by the Soviets, however, is considerably less than we had believed. We know now that the Germans killed more people than the Soviets did. That said, the issue of quality is more complex than was once thought. Mass murder in the Soviet Union sometimes involved motivations, especially national and ethnic ones, that can be disconcertingly close to Nazi motivations.

    It turns out that, with the exception of the war years, a very large majority of people who entered the Gulag left alive. Judging from the Soviet records we now have, the number of people who died in the Gulag between 1933 and 1945, while both Stalin and Hitler were in power, was on the order of a million, perhaps a bit more. The total figure for the entire Stalinist period is likely between two million and three million. The Great Terror and other shooting actions killed no more than a million people, probably a bit fewer. The largest human catastrophe of Stalinism was the famine of 1930–1933, in which more than five million people died.

    Of those who starved, the 3.3 million or so inhabitants of Soviet Ukraine who died in 1932 and 1933 were victims of a deliberate killing policy related to nationality. In early 1930, Stalin had announced his intention to “liquidate” prosperous peasants (“kulaks”) as a class so that the state could control agriculture and use capital extracted from the countryside to build industry. Tens of thousands of people were shot by Soviet state police and hundreds of thousands deported. Those who remained lost their land and often went hungry as the state requisitioned food for export. The first victims of starvation were the nomads of Soviet Kazakhstan, where about 1.3 million people died. The famine spread to Soviet Russia and peaked in Soviet Ukraine. Stalin requisitioned grain in Soviet Ukraine knowing that such a policy would kill millions. Blaming Ukrainians for the failure of his own policy, he ordered a series of measures—such as sealing the borders of that Soviet republic—that ensured mass death.

  7. #25
    Senior Member Jenci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Me?

    Read this...the issue is killing one's own people...but as I said, read this article carefully...all the relevant points are there.

    by Timothy Snyder...

    Who was worse, Hitler or Stalin?

    In the second half of the twentieth century, Americans were taught to see both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union as the greatest of evils. Hitler was worse, because his regime propagated the unprecedented horror of the Holocaust, the attempt to eradicate an entire people on racial grounds. Yet Stalin was also worse, because his regime killed far, far more people, tens of millions it was often claimed, in the endless wastes of the Gulag. For decades, and even today, this confidence about the difference between the two regimes—quality versus quantity—has set the ground rules for the politics of memory. Even historians of the Holocaust generally take for granted that Stalin killed more people than Hitler, thus placing themselves under greater pressure to stress the special character of the Holocaust, since this is what made the Nazi regime worse than the Stalinist one.

    Discussion of numbers can blunt our sense of the horrific personal character of each killing and the irreducible tragedy of each death. As anyone who has lost a loved one knows, the difference between zero and one is an infinity. Though we have a harder time grasping this, the same is true for the difference between, say, 780,862 and 780,863—which happens to be the best estimate of the number of people murdered at Treblinka. Large numbers matter because they are an accumulation of small numbers: that is, precious individual lives. Today, after two decades of access to Eastern European archives, and thanks to the work of German, Russian, Israeli, and other scholars, we can resolve the question of numbers. The total number of noncombatants killed by the Germans—about 11 million—is roughly what we had thought. The total number of civilians killed by the Soviets, however, is considerably less than we had believed. We know now that the Germans killed more people than the Soviets did. That said, the issue of quality is more complex than was once thought. Mass murder in the Soviet Union sometimes involved motivations, especially national and ethnic ones, that can be disconcertingly close to Nazi motivations.

    It turns out that, with the exception of the war years, a very large majority of people who entered the Gulag left alive. Judging from the Soviet records we now have, the number of people who died in the Gulag between 1933 and 1945, while both Stalin and Hitler were in power, was on the order of a million, perhaps a bit more. The total figure for the entire Stalinist period is likely between two million and three million. The Great Terror and other shooting actions killed no more than a million people, probably a bit fewer. The largest human catastrophe of Stalinism was the famine of 1930–1933, in which more than five million people died.

    Of those who starved, the 3.3 million or so inhabitants of Soviet Ukraine who died in 1932 and 1933 were victims of a deliberate killing policy related to nationality. In early 1930, Stalin had announced his intention to “liquidate” prosperous peasants (“kulaks”) as a class so that the state could control agriculture and use capital extracted from the countryside to build industry. Tens of thousands of people were shot by Soviet state police and hundreds of thousands deported. Those who remained lost their land and often went hungry as the state requisitioned food for export. The first victims of starvation were the nomads of Soviet Kazakhstan, where about 1.3 million people died. The famine spread to Soviet Russia and peaked in Soviet Ukraine. Stalin requisitioned grain in Soviet Ukraine knowing that such a policy would kill millions. Blaming Ukrainians for the failure of his own policy, he ordered a series of measures—such as sealing the borders of that Soviet republic—that ensured mass death.

    I can't see how this is relevant to the discussion.

  8. #26
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    I can't see how this is relevant to the discussion.
    Well, let us try this:

    The conservative world (including most of the middle east) stands tall on the Nation State's responsibility of protecting its citizens. I would draw the analogy using parents as a good example, that since families and in your case pedophilia is of grave concern that supports your call for overthrow of most governments we could safely assert that an important distinction (at least a significant one) between a good and a bad parent would be a parent that abuses their child. This is in my opinion the worst kind of human betrayal, it is a violation of a parent's sacred covenant to protect their child. I think that we would agree that is a bad parent and easily distinguishable from a parent that does everything in their power to protect their child from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

    Ok, we have an understandable paradigm and a reasonable facsimile of human responsibility so we can draw a parallel (in the conservative world) to the government's sacred covenant to protect its citizens from outside entities intending harm. The greatest betrayal that I can conjure up within this framework is a government that slaughters their own citizens with wanton disregard for the sole purpose of self gratification. This is what both Germany and Russia did during WWII. Does that absolve the rest of the world for any and all depraved atrocities they might have committed against those entities intending harm against them. Hardly!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

    Ross (08-23-2016)

  10. #27
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 724 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    a government that slaughters their own citizens with wanton disregard for the sole purpose of self gratification. This is what both Germany and Russia did during WWII.
    Pearl Harbour comes to mind...when the USA intelligence were forewarned of the Japanese fleet moving towards Hawaii. This initially came from Australian spy intelligence (fact) as well as US intell knowing this was occurring. Knowing an imminent attack was about to take place, the US military/govt allowed it to happen to incite patriotic outrage from it's US citizens so It could have the public opinion in it's favour to enter the War.

    Prior to that, The US endlessly provoked Japan, knowing that the Men of the Red Sun would retaliate, of which they did.
    How many US citizens and soldiers were allowed to be killed at Pear Harbour?

    Then of course we have 911, was the US govt complicit in this attack? evidence strongly supports such.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Jenci (08-24-2016)

  12. #28
    Senior Member Jenci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Well, let us try this:

    The conservative world (including most of the middle east) stands tall on the Nation State's responsibility of protecting its citizens. I would draw the analogy using parents as a good example, that since families and in your case pedophilia is of grave concern that supports your call for overthrow of most governments we could safely assert that an important distinction (at least a significant one) between a good and a bad parent would be a parent that abuses their child. This is in my opinion the worst kind of human betrayal, it is a violation of a parent's sacred covenant to protect their child. I think that we would agree that is a bad parent and easily distinguishable from a parent that does everything in their power to protect their child from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

    Ok, we have an understandable paradigm and a reasonable facsimile of human responsibility so we can draw a parallel (in the conservative world) to the government's sacred covenant to protect its citizens from outside entities intending harm. The greatest betrayal that I can conjure up within this framework is a government that slaughters their own citizens with wanton disregard for the sole purpose of self gratification. This is what both Germany and Russia did during WWII. Does that absolve the rest of the world for any and all depraved atrocities they might have committed against those entities intending harm against them. Hardly!

    No one is questioning the fact that Hilter and Stalin killed people. This thread is about something completely different and you using Hitler and Stalin is just a distraction from the very important issue that Zook was trying to raise in the Op.

    How about addressing that.

  13. #29
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Pearl Harbour comes to mind...when the USA intelligence were forewarned of the Japanese fleet moving towards Hawaii. This initially came from Australian spy intelligence (fact) as well as US intell knowing this was occurring. Knowing an imminent attack was about to take place, the US military/govt allowed it to happen to incite patriotic outrage from it's US citizens so It could have the public opinion in it's favour to enter the War.
    Hi Ross,

    I'm not sold on 911 perhaps history will unveil that, too.

    It seems I've read that 'perhaps' there was foreknowledge of the impending attack. The reason it was ignored is the pivotal point. If, in fact, it was to incite patriotic fervor...then most assuredly that would lie in the realm of most egregious sins.

  14. #30
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,169
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

    Re: SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    No one is questioning the fact that Hilter and Stalin killed people. This thread is about something completely different and you using Hitler and Stalin is just a distraction from the very important issue that Zook was trying to raise in the Op.

    How about addressing that.
    What was Zook's point other than to say Jews Suck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •