Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites

Thanks

Charles Hall and The Tall Whites

This is the story of Airman Charles James Hall And his incredible story of working in The Nevada Desert and coming in contact with a group of ETs who he called "The Tall Whites". Hall was stationed at Nellis from 1965 to 1967 Hall was chosen because of his intelligence level. Halls job was a weatherman they needed someone whom they thought could get Co-exist with The Tall Whites on the Ranges of Dogbone Dry lake and Old Ranges 3 and 4 North of what then was Indian Springs AFB Now Creech AFB.

I think the best thing I can do right now is show you all a video of Hall at the 2005 IUFOC Conference Please watch this whole video if you don't watch the video then don't comment on Hall because I have the whole video memorized. Note The many degrees Hall has A BA in Physics, A M.A. in Nuclear Physics, and several other degrees Halls considered a genius. You may want to forward the video to 5 minutes in and turn up the volume. Heres the video:

Hall seems to me to be telling a story that is from his own memory. I dont think hes crazy and I dont think He's telling a tale because of the evidence i have found on Google Earth that cooberates exactly what Hall said. With that said take a look at the images I have come up with below. I am just getting started on The Hall story again. I had shared the Charles Hall Story on another forum in which the whole forum is gone.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dan Benkert For This Useful Post:

Bethany (05-06-2012),Bleach (05-06-2012),Edgar Fouche (05-06-2012),Flo (05-06-2012),Fredkc (05-06-2012),Gooty (05-06-2012),Harley (05-06-2012),HURRITT ENYETO (05-06-2012),Jenci (05-06-2012),lightblue (05-06-2012),Nagual (05-07-2012),pillaroflight (05-29-2012),Pintorider (05-31-2012),sandy (05-06-2012),Scott (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Heres My Charles Hall picture locations. Your one pic is identical to my own which I have a whole Photobucket. Before they were stored on my old computer and the hard drive crashed. When the hard drive went out I had relocate everything. I actually found a 2nd location check this out.

Check out these areas:

Here's a Top view over the Area where Hall was able to travel wherever he wanted to go The red labels are my own labels on Google Earth.

The Following area is exactly where Charles Hall Points out on his Map seems to show 3 white Scout Craft and a landing area or Opening to their underground Hanger Halls map can be seen on the following Site: http://openseti.org/Hall.html

Here's The Map that Hall Made showing the location above:

Here's the second location to the right where it says Talls Entrances

Here's a closer look at the Second area with 2 possible entrances.

Here's a view of the Scout Ships from Halls account on the following site: http://openseti.org/Hall.html

T
    he 3 objects that are in the second photo sure resemble the scout ships Hall has spoken of above. If anyone has a different opinion on what they may be I would love to here it. These locations would be impossible to drive to . The only possible way of getting to them would be by helicopter but I really doubt that's the case. Also a note Hall had pointed that spot out on the map long before it was visible on Google Earth . Only in the past 3 years or so have we been able to view these areas.
    Last edited by Dan Benkert; 05-06-2012 at 01:33 AM.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dan Benkert For This Useful Post:

Gooty (05-06-2012),Harley (05-06-2012),HURRITT ENYETO (05-06-2012),Jenci (05-06-2012),lightblue (05-06-2012),Mogs (06-24-2012),pillaroflight (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012),Scott (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Ok I wanted to ad what I think is proof of funding for the underground facility for The Tall Whites.
    Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...litics_ZZD.htm

The January 5, 1951 story from the Las Vegas Review Journal describes 300 million dollars spent in 1951 to fund the facility and that it was not connected with the atomic program. The funding of this very large facility may be what was described in the Millennial Hospitality book series as the ’large hangar base’ built to accommodate the tall whites and their ships by the USAF in the 1950s.

Ask yourself how much money was $300million back in the early 1951 In todays market that would have to equal Billions. For what? I think its pretty clear what it was for an incredible amount of money for an incredible race of Extra Terrestrials. I would like to Thank Charles Hall for bringing this incredible story to us. I understand Mr Halls health is not the best these days so Charles and Marie Hall Let us all pray for them and God Bless you both.

Charles Halls Book 4 book Series Millennial Hospitality can be purchased athttp://www.millennialhospitality.com/ or right from Amazon just do a search and you will find his books and previews.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dan Benkert For This Useful Post:

Gooty (05-06-2012),Harley (05-06-2012),HURRITT ENYETO (05-06-2012),Jenci (05-06-2012),lightblue (05-06-2012),pillaroflight (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012),Scott (05-06-2012)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thanks for posting dan and thanks for your effort to support hall's experience....i was aware of it by, curiously, stumbling upon the very same video
    from your OP just a couple of weeks back....i don't think hall is thinking it up, i find his story convincing...from the account, it is
    obvious to me the tall whites are minding their own business in return for what they supplied the us/maybe other governments with, i can't however understand
    what could be their bottom line agenda and why they need to continue their presence here....

they may not be consigned to the united states alone...
    Last edited by lightblue; 05-06-2012 at 06:38 AM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Useful Post:

Dan Benkert (05-29-2012),Harley (05-06-2012),HURRITT ENYETO (05-06-2012),pillaroflight (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012)

Call me crazy but..... HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 550 Posts
    This is the kind of thread I LOVE!!
    As lightblue said above, coincidentally she hooked me up with the same vid a couple of weeks ago. I have heard the Charles Hall case before years ago, and IMO his story is very credible.

I remember him saying that the tall whites although not overly aggressive, would not think twice about killing you if you approached them, which is kind of how humans might treat a dangerous native species if we had an outpost somewhere. I just don't get the need for all the secrecy? Why would the US Government build them a huge base that basically no one can get near (and live)??

There may be some kind of technological exchange going on, but what's to stop the tall whites from using this as a forward operations base for a take over of the entire planet, and what's to stop them from just taking what they need? The only thing that would make sense to me, is if this species called 'the tall whites' demonstrated their overwhelming power to the US Government, and the US Government thought what choice do we have, lets work with them.

Of course if Phil Schneider was correct also, there are races of 'Greys' that have had underground bases here for at least 500,000 years, maybe these races had a hand in our being here in the first place? (I personally don't think so, more like they have interfered and 'tweaked' a pre existing species) And what do the hostile Greys think of another race being based on the planet, lets face it, there are supposedly numerous races on planet Earth, most of whom are hostile according to many sources, why aren't they fighting over the 'spoils'??

I am sick to death of all the secrecy. It has got to end. Tell the public (whom these military cheeky B*****ds actually work FOR) and let the chips fall where they may. I think the various governments vastly underestimate us, and I for one find it totally insulting.

Awesome thread by the way and welcome to Universal Spectrum!
    I will have to listen to the interview again before commenting further.

Thanks

Hurritt
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

Dan Benkert (05-29-2012),Harley (05-06-2012),pillaroflight (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 443 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRITT ENYETO View Post
    I am sick to death of all the secrecy. It has got to end. Tell the public (whom these military cheeky B*****ds actually work FOR) and let the chips fall where they may. I think the various governments vastly underestimate us, and I for one find it totally insulting.
    What if the government wants us to know but he aliens don't want that?
    Have you ever thought that scenario is possible where the Aliens are getting something out of us.
    We have heard people say that they feed on our negative energy etc.
    what if they feed off us in some form or we are some kind of worker bees to them and once we know
    the truth, we most likely would not hold still any more?
    Maybe they have a gun to the governments head?
    Lets say the government slips us the information, they threaten to kill us all?
    Last edited by Flo; 05-06-2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: grammar

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (05-06-2012),pillaroflight (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    What if the government wants us to know but he aliens don't want that?
    Have you ever thought that scenario is possible where the Aliens are getting something out of us.
    We have heard people say that they feed on our negative energy etc.
    what if they feed off us in some form or we are some kind of worker bees to them and once we know
    the truth, we most likely would not hold still any more?
    Maybe they have a gun to the governments head?
    Lets say the government slips us the information, they threaten to kill us all?
    That is not an unlikely scenario.
    I don't know about you, but I would still rather know the truth.
    Take the abductions and Cattle/Human mutilations. Why do you think they drop the body's back down? with all their super tech they could easily dispose of the evidence. They don't. Seems pretty malevolent to me.

This topic goes so deep, But I cant think of a more fundamentally important topic to the Human race at this time.

Thanks

Hurritt
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

Dan Benkert (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    You can never discuss those topics without considering the political power pyramid.

Consider, what would happen for the force-wielding top brass here if the "greater force" than them would be revealed.

The next second, every single "oppressed" here would petition the "aliens" to discompose of our current masters. Made them do this and that.

Next thing, all the religious freaks, who would probably in equal numbers consider them "devil" and start crusade OR consider them gods/angels and deify them, starting new religions.

Tell, me what kind of being would go through all that fuss? Pointless.

And there is another angle: since"they " are here for so long, that means they already fit in power structure here. You think Empire ends within confine of this planet? Especially when testimonies like above pretty much establish that "aliens " do follow same power-structure pattern as our "masters" ? Moreso, what I understand, from the account of their behaviour towards "lesser" animals (i.e. exterminate) one could see that they are even higher on sadistic curve than our own masters.

As far as those things go, consider way U.S. Embassies operate in third world countries. Same thing.
    Last edited by Fremen; 05-06-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    I assure you from a God's Olympian perch that government is a shared myth. When the myth dies, the government dies.
    Leto Atreides II to Moneo

The three legs of the agreement-tripod are desire, data and doubt. Accuracy and honesty have nothing to do with it. [...] Desire brings the participants together. Data sets the limits of their dialogue. Doubt frames their questions.
    Leto Atreides II to Siona

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fremen For This Useful Post:

Dan Benkert (05-29-2012),Harley (05-06-2012),pillaroflight (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    You can never discuss those topics without considering the political power pyramid.

Consider, what would happen for the force-wielding top brass here if the "greater force" than them would be revealed.
    How could we ask the 'aliens' to save us from the power pyramid, when in all likelihood they are the power pyramid.
    I guess I just answered my own question. That's why the need for secrecy is so great.
    But that is also a very bleak outlook on our situation. I would still rather know the truth, although if this Universe does operate on the principle of exploitation, survival of the fittest etc, I'm not sure I would want to be a part of it.

And if that's the case, where is the Ying to their Yang? I don't see much of a benevolent force here to help us on planet Earth if I'm honest. And how can we EVER help ourselves?

Hurritt

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

Dan Benkert (05-29-2012),sandy (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 443 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRITT ENYETO View Post
    That is not an unlikely scenario.
    I don't know about you, but I would still rather know the truth.
    Take the abductions and Cattle/Human mutilations. Why do you think they drop the body's back down? with all their super tech they could easily dispose of the evidence. They don't. Seems pretty malevolent to me.

This topic goes so deep, But I cant think of a more fundamentally important topic to the Human race at this time.

Thanks

Hurritt
    Oh I agree. I do want to know myself.
    That is why I am here. To find more information that is obviously not
    given to you through the obvious channels.
    I doubt they can keep this under the rug for much longer.
    Just introducing the thought that there might be more to the story.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Dan Benkert (05-29-2012),HURRITT ENYETO (05-06-2012),sandy (05-06-2012)