Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lessons learned from my journey with Dennis

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

Re: Lessons learned from my journey with Dennis

Wade, all I can find positive about the Man is from your writings period.

All other information is from 'surfing'. Where else am I to find out about your 'truth' outside of your own writings?

Is there no truth to the 'God directed' me meme from Dennis during his shows? example: "God gives me direct revelations, this invention needs a little more work to be demonstrated, but I want people to invest...selling dealerships etc etc...

You Wade are saying it's all bullshit, and I'm wondering how much you were under his spell? Why can't I find other positive feedback outside of yourself?

Also, You are here as a guest, invited by Scott, and as a founding partner and moderator of US, I'm somewhat uncomfortable with what you are doing here, in other words, you are using this platform to basically recruit members for your Choir, that being 'special' folk who you decide are worthy. Seen that before. I'm also uncomfortable with the use of your own subjective experience 'voice in the head' and using Seth, Ra and others as to your under-laying belief system, and subject to your consideration as to whom you accept into your group. in other words, in alignment with your own beliefs. You have said it may not be a necessary prerequisite (mystical awakening) but really underneath it all, that is what you want.

If I was you I'd stick to the science, the facts (objective) and keep the channel material, mystical stuff under wraps...I know you are looking for sentient beings, those with integrity and unmovable faith in themselves, but my friend that evolution is a very long ways off in the Human race...I wish it was different but that is the reality I live in.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

aikisaw (07-30-2016),Reaver (07-30-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

Ok, perhaps I can help focus this discussion a bit.

I have read before and since, and in fact today about the Dennis Lee counter claims. I didn't find copious amounts of info and frankly, though I have some training in the scientific disciplines, I didn't read any counter accounts that disqualified the possible scientific realities as proposed by Lee, but I'm no expert, BUT, Wade can you speak to the below account directly:

"From a letter sent by NMSR's Dave Thomas, to a New Mexico dealer of the HAFC "Hydrogen Assist Fuel Cell" technology, sent Tuesday April 8th, 2008: Hello. I'm Dave Thomas, president of a local science/skeptics group here in New Mexico. ... I'm writing because Eric Krieg has told me that you may be interested in getting an independent test of your outfit's purported 50% boosts in mileage with a $1000 Dennis Lee HAFC (Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell) kit. I would be interested in discussing such a test with you. Ideally, I think it should include starting with getting a fill-up (more than half a tank) at a given service station, topping it off there, then taking the vehicle out for a run of 100 miles or so, then returning to the same filling station and topping it off at the same pump (so as to get a decent measure of gasoline used). The resultant gallons used and mileage should allow for an easy calculation of miles per gallon. I've a mechanic friend, Rooster, who I would like to come along for the ride. He is quite interested in mileage-boosting technologies, and learning about driving techniques for same. I'm hoping that Rooster or I could be at the wheel during all/part of the test, if possible. Getting a test by an independent science group could go a long way toward getting your claims some good publicity, if the performance is indeed as advertised. Let me know if/how you want to proceed. Where is your facility located? Regards, Dave Thomas ..."

The response? THERE HAS BEEN NO RESPONSE. Perhaps the "test" was too difficult?"

With all due respect to the concerned parties,

Adam Bomm

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    If I was you I'd stick to the science, the facts (objective) and keep the channel material, mystical stuff under wraps...I know you are looking for sentient beings, those with integrity and unmovable faith in themselves, but my friend that evolution is a very long ways off in the Human race...I wish it was different but that is the reality I live in.
    Hey Ross,

you're citing personal proclivities here and while that is perfectly legitimate, I find myself on the, "that's certainly possible" Wade's side on this and I also believe that it is possibly very important for the reasons that Wade has cited. Truth is, I think there is much legitimate research that demonstrates some people are highly gifted in certain 'consciousness' paradigms. But then we all know fakers abound.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (08-01-2016)

Thanks

Hi Adam:

We will see if this is my next-to-last post at Spectrum (which will be evident when I post the next one, which I had already written when I saw yours, and maybe I’ll see if this one sinks into Ross’s head, and maybe I won’t post it). For one thing, Adam, I make it abundantly clear that I am not very interested in the last 20 years of Dennis’s efforts. I instantly rejected his invitation to the White House, for an eve of the election demonstration of that high-MPG stuff in 2006, arranged by the sitting president’s energy advisor, who was one of Dennis’s fans. Being the advisor to the sitting American president is meaningless in this milieu. I can barely describe the irony of when Dennis began pursuing high-MPG technology and invited me into it. It was like I had gone full circle over nearly 40 years, from Mr. Mentor’s engine that he invented in the 1960s, which would have gotten something like 200 MPG for powering a mail truck, through my free energy adventures, for Dennis to land back at high-MPG carburetors.

I think that I revealed it somewhere recently, but a decade after his engine went nowhere (but was stolen, and it looks like the thieves were kangarooed into prison – a typical fate), Mr. Mentor and Bud (his pal cited in that article – I am sure that “Uncle Bud” – I loved that old guy – is long-since dead, as he was an old man when I knew him more than 30 years ago) and began building a vapor-injection carburetor in Mr. Mentor’s driveway, and I visited one day when they were tinkering on it. Not long afterward, Mr. Mentor mailed off for a list of vapor-injection carburetor patents, discovered that Detroit owned all of them, and he wisely ended that effort (only to get swept up into mine a few years later ).

A decade later a colleague, who found out how the land lied for high-MPG carburetors when he worked for the Justice Department (he was a White House courier during his military days), regaled me with his tale, after I mentioned my free energy days to him, as I was leaving the company that we worked at. At least a hundred high-MPG carburetors have been wiped out or bought out by Detroit (it is probably in the hundreds, and may be higher), and I heard a very interesting story on that subject from Mr. Inventor, heard during his days of stealing patents for General Motors). So, high-MPG carburetors are no great shakes to me. Squeezing more energy out of a gallon of gasoline, and being wiped out by Detroit and the robber barons, goes at least as far back as the 1920s, and I’ll say this: the Rockefellers are involved in that activity to this day. They helped wipe out our efforts more than once.

When I visited Dennis in 2013, on my 9,000-mile Bucket List trip, I just wanted to see him and his family, and I was not prepared for what happened. Dennis sat me down for a day and treated me like a historian, which I suppose that I am, as he laid document after document on me, telling me the story of his high-MPG carburetor adventures. It was the same old story as my days with him, in which the White House got involved, Godzilla got involved, his puppets in authority got involved (with the sitting president little more than a stooge), etc. I happily admit that when I read the FTC’s artful lies about Dennis’s past, I thanked my lucky stars that I refused Dennis’s invitation in 2006. Otherwise, the feds would have shown up at my home. On that Bucket List road trip, I also visited Dennis’s assistant, whom I first met in 1988, when Dennis was in jail, and he was one of the few that I ever met who had the right stuff. He told me that the feds showed up to his home, and that he nearly soiled himself when they served him. I have had enough of that in my life.

While I visited Dennis in 2013, he laid document after document on me, supporting his story. He surely did not need to do that with me, but I think that he was treating me like a historian who could set the record straight. But that post at Avalon is about all that I plan to do anytime soon. Again, I was not really very interested, as it was territory that I knew all too well. That stack of documentation still sits in my office at home, unread. I really don’t care much about it. Almost nothing that Dennis told me was newsworthy to me (and I confess to being surprised that Dennis thought that it would turn out any differently), but since this issue keeps being brought up, somehow as “proof” of Dennis’s “criminality,” then it looks like I am going to have to make a post on this issue, so here goes. I really don’t want to do this, as it is very irrelevant to my efforts, but it is the gossip and disinformation of the day that people keep dredging up. Sigh.

One of the Big Lies that I constantly see about Dennis is how he left a trail of screwed customers and investors due to his criminality. I was with him in Seattle and Ventura, which have always been the centerpieces of the attacks on him, and I saw all of the money that cycled through those operations (and handled all of it in Boston and Ventura), and other than a possible plant, I almost never heard of any complaining customers, and all of his investors (who did not try to steal the company from him) all knew that Dennis did the best that he could, and none of us ever felt screwed by Dennis. We were there. We saw.

After campaigning to our network in Ventura for several months, spending untold sums in their pursuit of us, the authorities could only round up nine “victims,” and only that possible “plant” acted like one, and he actually got his money back several months earlier, as I wrote and handed him the check. There were never any complaining customers in Seattle or Boston. So, when people make the charge that Dennis screwed his customers in his high-MPG effort, call me skeptical.

In fact, I talked to Dennis and his assistant about those issues, and again, I was not the person who wanted the conversation, but they understandably needed to talk to me, as one of the few who would understand. When I first heard of Dennis’s effort, I did not want any part of it, as I knew what was going to happen to it if it garnered any success. Also, what Dennis was doing, retrofitting cars with his equipment, was going to be a science project, which was exactly what Dennis tried to remedy when he got into the heat pump business. There was no way to control the installation quality, the way that he went about it, and it was going to be a garage tinkerer project to install it. That was going to be an iffy proposition from the beginning.

To his credit, Dennis understood, and that having those carburetors as OEM on the cars as they rolled off the assembly line was going to be the only real way to go. They really had to be engineered into the cars to become foolproof. What is not part of the public “discussion” of Dennis’s effort was that one of Detroit’s auto companies (not GM, so I give you two guesses ) actually tested dozens of Dennis’s carburetors, got amazing results and were about to go big with it (make it OEM and offer retrofit kits, installed at the dealerships), when the robber barons got involved. That key robber baron (arguably the world’s most famous) owns American presidents, and when he called Dennis at home before his full-page ad ran in USA Today, which Dennis advertised in for more than 20 years (since our Ventura days), I am sure that one phone call to the Oval Office was all that it took to get the wheels at the FTC turning, and soon after that robber baron got involved, not only did that automobile company immediately cancel its tests, but it disavowed any knowledge of who Dennis was. Dennis handed me a video of an official from that automobile company speaking to nearly a thousand people who were involved with Dennis at that time (dealers, etc.), telling the audience that the automobile company was about to go to the next steps. Then, after the robber baron got involved, they disclaimed all involvement with Dennis. Dennis planned to sue the automobile company, but I doubt that he did, or if he did, that it went anywhere.

In talking to Dennis, his assistant, and looking at the data, it seems that for most cars, the MPG about doubled using Dennis’s retrofit kit. His assistant told me that one minister in California got 104 MPG for a year (driving a Honda, as I recall), and that even Eric Krieg, AKA “Mr. Skeptic” performed a test and the MPG about doubled, but you never heard him publicly speak about it. Telling the truth was not Krieg’s job. Dennis told me that before the FTC lowered the boom, that the return rate for his retrofit kits was about 1-2%. Call Dennis a liar if you will, but that sounds like the Dennis I know. He was not going to put something on the market that did not work. His heat pump is the best heating system ever put on the world market, which his assailants can never seem to bring themselves to admit, as they tell Big Lies about his “criminality” instead.

When people try to tell me about Dennis’s screwed customers, my questions are: “Was that before or after his company was wiped out? Was that before or after his company was stolen?” Of course, all that I get in reply is silence, as skimming the tabloid headlines is about the depth of their “knowledge” about the situation. Again, I have really not been very interested in Dennis’s efforts since Ventura, and it was only due to a confluence of events in the mid-1990s, and Dennis’s several year campaign to get me back with him, why I signed up for my brief stint in 1996-1997, and I was forever after soured on the businessman’s approach to any of that stuff. It simply won’t work, but Dennis doggedly kept at it, incredibly.

So, this is all a preamble to Adam’s quote from NMSR. Adam, that is a skeptic’s group, and they were butt buddies of Eric Krieg’s, and I guess that that takes a little telling. Mr. Mentor told me more than 30 years ago that Carl Sagan and the “skeptics” were holy warriors for materialism, and really an embarrassment to science. I began studying organized skepticism in the early 1990s, after I had been radicalized and before I met Brian, who was one of Sagan’s closest colleagues. By the time that Dennis finally cajoled me into joining up with him again, I had decided that the “skeptics” were a really sorry lot, and most of them seemed dishonest.

But I had not had any interactions with them, and when I finished my first site in October 1996, I found that about the only other writer about Dennis on the Internet was Eric Krieg, who set up his first “skeptic’s” site the day after Dennis’s Philly show. I always give people a chance to show their true colors, and I engaged in a cordial conversation with Krieg for several months, and even allowed him to call me at home. Krieg confirmed all of my worst suspicions about organized skepticism, which I today consider a criminal enterprise, and he unmasked himself with his clearly libelous article in Skeptical Enquirer. When he did that, there was no more doubt to give him the benefit of, and when I publicly exposed his lies, he simply made up new ones. He stalked me on the Internet for a decade, hurling a disinformation bomb at me wherever I appeared. It is about as slimy as I have seen, but what was amazing was how easily his affable skeptic act duped people in the free energy field.

So, this NMSR site that you quote was one of Krieg’s comrades in arms, and that takes a little telling. After my encounters with Krieg, I was finished with organized skepticism, but they weren’t done with me. In early 2002, I finally took down my email address from my site, as the attacks escalated after 9/11, as the USA lost its collective sanity. One of those attacks came from Dave at NMSR, and I’ll bet that it is the same Dave that you cite. Dave attacked me out of the blue (I probably still have the email), and in his attack on Dennis on the NMSR site, he cited a clearly libelous newspaper article in Washington State, which was similar to that libelous article that Krieg quoted in his attack in Skeptical Enquirer.

When I looked at what Dave did, after he attracted my attention with his attack, I replied that if he wanted to aspire to any credibility that he needed to do his homework and not base his case on what was clearly a libelous newspaper article. What I got in reply was an impudent approximation of, “I have my facts! If you want to challenge that newspaper article, that is your business, but I have all the ‘facts’ that I need about Dennis from that newspaper article!” Unless you have interacted with people like that, it is hard to believe that they act that way, but they do. That Dave was actually pretty typical of the “skeptics,” as far as I have seen. I replied again that he was parroting libelous information, and that that sort of behavior certainly did not help organized skepticism become a very credible effort.

And surprise of surprises, Dave became the only “skeptic” that I ever saw who retracted one of his lies about Dennis. He actually amended his diatribe on his site, telling his readers that I informed him that he had to acquire primary documents if he wanted to make his case of Dennis’s criminality. But in almost the same sentence, he launched into another attack on Dennis. That was in 2001, I believe, during what Dennis would later call his “anger and bitterness” tour, as he let the slings and arrows get to him, and I can guarantee that if you suffered about 0.1% of the attacks that Dennis did, you would begin to harbor some very violent thoughts.

Over the years, I saw the attacks on Dennis that came from Dave and NMSR, and let’s just say that I was not impressed. In finishing, I have not been interested in Dennis’s efforts since 1997, was really not that interested after 1988, but I consider that NMSR article that you site to be typical of the “not good” stuff about Dennis that Ross gleaned from surfing the Internet. It is nearly all garbage, recycled lies and disinformation, and I can only imagine the attacks that Dennis and his organization received from Dave and NMSR, if I got the blast from him that I did, so imagine why Dave might not have received a reply to his kind offer. For those few interested in the truth, they can probably find on the Internet somewhere the letter that Dennis wrote to the judge on the FTC trial, inviting him to ride with Dennis a car and witness the very same test that Dave proposed. That test was performed hundreds of times, and Dennis called it the “Orange” test, so to imply that Dennis dodged testing of his equipment is pretty stupid, and I can easily understand why Dave’s “challenge” went unmet. What the “skeptics” do is hunt for the 1-2% that didn’t work well, not the 98-99% that did, and then present them as their only evidence. Typical.

I really don’t have time for this stuff, sifting through crap about Dennis on the Internet. I have yet to see one account that provided any evidence at all of Dennis’s “criminality,” and I know that any such account would be a lie, as I know better. I am not here to satisfy the idle curiosity of people like Ross, who clearly don’t understand what I am attempting. Few on Earth do. We need to raise our games if we are going to make a dent.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 07-30-2016 at 01:15 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (07-30-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Frazier View Post
    Mr. Mentor told me more than 30 years ago that Carl Sagan
    Well, I always trust my instincts and I always despised Carl Sagan...

thanks Wade, for all but the staunchest 'skeptics' that's a pretty compelling response.

Adamm
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 07-30-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks

Hi all:

This will be my last post at Spectrum. First of all, I would like to thank Scott for inviting me here, and I want to thank the Spectrum admins for helping out, especially Harley and FredKC. My friendship with Scott will continue. He is a great one, and his invitation is why I came here.

I ask that the Spectrum admins close down my section of Spectrum and archive it. I expect it to disappear off of Spectrumís front page, but that the links to this section will still work, for those who want to read those threads, and I have plenty of links to them from other forums. A bit of work went into them, but the best parts of them are also reproduced at my forum and will live on, no matter what fate befalls Spectrum. I was the only poster at Spectrum for a while (along with Adam), I actually had to recruit some technical assistance to help keep the forum running, and I wish this forum the best for the future.

I have also been at Avalon for more than five years and going strong, and have been posting at the Education Forum, after first seeing my JFK work discussed there more than a decade ago. So, I will not be that hard to reach for people who want to. The thread that I have been working on lately, which has engendered controversy here at Spectrum, will not be complete for weeks at minimum, it may take months, and here is my thread at my forum on the subject, for those interested in reading its continuing saga and what I learned through it all. I expect my forum to outlive me, and I have been steadily building the venue for the choir to sing in. Anything like what I am attempting will start slowly, and it is progressing about like I expected it to. Right now, I am still trying to make the material as good as possible, and the most significant revision to my big essay so far is coming this year, if I can find the time, and then I will be getting a little more active on the visibility and recruiting front.

The trolls ganged up on me at ATS and other forums back in 2007, and got me expelled. I even had a forum section devoted to my work in another forum, as was done at Spectrum, unceremoniously erased by the forumís owner, soon after Mr. Skeptic joined, and who almost certainly privately heaved his disinformation bomb at that owner. I heard from other allies with sites that promoted my work what he did with them, and he also hurled that bomb at me publicly. I learned my lesson about all-comers forums the hard way. The trolls come swarming wherever I appear. I was planning to begin my own forum after I wrote what became my big essay, but during my studies, Brian O helped my Camelot interview happen, and a couple of years later, my work was being discussed in Billís new forum, and I joined up.

My arrival at Spectrum inspired some criminal behavior, and for that I am sorry. Few people have a lukewarm reaction to my work, and it has elicited extreme behavior over the years, primarily because what I advocate is the end of the world as we know it. Most readers immediately recognize it at some level, so there has been a wide spectrum of reactions to my work, mostly fearful, and I have seen it all in the nearly 20 years since I published my first website.

After that strange arrival at Spectrum, it has been kind of a rocky ride, and I finally decided that it was not worth it for me to post here anymore. But there were plenty of highlights, and meeting Adam was one of them. We will keep in touch, and maybe down the road, Adam will sing some notes with me in my choir after the chorus begins, and make no mistake, I have people training their voices as I write this. I have devoted the rest of my lifetimeís ďspareĒ time to building that choir, and we will see how much it helps humanity turn the corner. It might help only a little, it might be the critical missing piece, but it wonít hurt anybody.

Here are a few closing observations on the nature of what I have done, my journey, and those of my fellow travelers, and Dennis most of allÖ

One thing that I have almost never done is name Mr. Skeptic, but I did it in the waning posts on this thread. He is already infamous in free energy circles, and even though, like Bill the BPA Hit Man, he quietly disappeared after Dennisís efforts were destroyed, his libelous article in Skeptical Enquirer, if nothing else, has assured him lasting ďfame.Ē Naming him is certainly not a big deal, and he is relatively harmless for now, unlike Bill, who is actually a killer. Readers will have to do some deep homework in order to discover Billís identity, and I would not recommend engaging him, unless you are adept at dancing with dark pathers (I am not foolish enough to try). The naÔve and unworldly (which few have the integrity to admit) need not pursue that task, unless they want a wrecked or prematurely ended life. Bill is still an active hit man, the last I looked, working for the medical racket.

I had a recent interaction with a big name in the free energy field, and like me, that name is fairly convinced that Mr. Skeptic was on somebodyís payroll while he made a name for himself as a free energy ďskeptic,Ē and his pathological lying is well-known in the free energy field. He simply made up new lies when his old ones were exposed, without missing a beat. That kind of behavior can be hard to believe, at least until you witness it and are the target of that kind of lying campaign, but what was most amazing to me was how easily Bill the BPA Hit Man, Mr. Skeptic, Mr. Texas, Mr. Deputy, and others duped people, people who should have known better, including some pretty big names in the free energy field. Mr. Skepticís pathological lying formed the foundation of much of the ďnot goodĒ writings about Dennis on the Internet, but he also had plenty of help in creating the chorus of lies that resounds today. I am trying to build a different kind of choir.

On that note, I have been watching Big Lies being told about Dennis since the day I met him, when Bill the BPA Hit Manís lawyer heckled Dennis with what I later learned were Big Lies of the particularly evil kind. A few weeks later, I watched the TV news tell Big Lies about Dennis, and as I look back, it was the beginning of my awakening of how the world really works. Regarding Dennisís innumerable assailants, their strategy was usually the bigger the lie, the better. I came to realize that the media, Mr. Skeptic, Bill the BPA Hit Man, and others were being compensated to lie about Dennis, and part of me had some respect for their professionalism. Dark pathers have always engendered a certain amount of respect with me. At least their lives are not devoted to survival, comfort, and temporarily sating their addictions. They can be very good at what they do, and it could inspire a kind of horrific awe to watch them in action, especially when I was their target. Although it is a dark calling, it takes devotion to walk that path, and they will all eventually figure it out, as all paths lead back to the godhead. I wish them no ill, and I expect that I will try to help them leave their self-created hells (but heaven to them) when we are all on the other side of the veil. It probably wonít do much good, but I am sure that I will at least try.

To set the record straight, as disinformation has been parroted here lately, John Spickard was the most reliable and credible witness of the Seattle events, and I am the most reliable and credible witness of the Ventura events (at least, who is still alive), and those events are what all of Dennisís assailants harp on, as they try to outcompete each other in telling Big Lies about those days (while, of course, ignoring the technologies that we pursued, or lying about them). I was Dennisís partner and testified on the witness stand more than once, and it was the turning point of my life, which I will get into in great detail before this series of posts is finished.

John was an old man when I encountered him 30 years ago, so he will never write anything in an Internet forum, to satisfy Internet surfers, and his statement, which I reproduced, is really the last word on our Seattle days. Mr. Professorís family still wants him to remain anonymous in my work, as they are still suffering, and believe that it is due to his involvement with me (vengeance by the powers that be), so I have honored their request. Otherwise, I would have made a shrine to his memory long ago, and I do reproduce a picture of him. Everybody who was worth a damn and close to what we were doing was only impressed with Dennisís efforts, if we often wished that he would tone down his religion (which was not on his sleeve in Seattle). Dennis is a religious fanatic, which he has freely admitted. That has been a mixed bag, for sure, and I have written about that issue plenty. But his greatness of spirit verges on Christ-like, as he weathers slings and arrows that would bring Joe Average to his knees in seconds, and Dennis has been at it since the 1970s. You really have to see it to believe it. He should be dead dozens of times over, and he wishes no ill to his innumerable assailants, preferring to let his god settle that score one day, and he does it without judgment, knowing that his path is what his maker laid out for him, as were his assailantsí, and he has done his best to walk it (but looks forward to when it is over). If the full story of his life was ever told, almost nobody would believe it, thinking that the Hollywood scriptwriters really went overboard that time.

I have had to cover up many identities in my work, to protect the innocent and the guilty, although I name some names in my work, usually in a general and rather vague way, such as the Rockefeller influence in our journeys. But they arenít at the top, nor are the Rothschilds, and you would not recognize the names at the top if I named them, and I generally donít want to know them myself and have purposely stayed in ignorance of their names, even when some of them have been told to me. The names really arenít important, and they can stay in the shadows (or play the Breakaway Civilization game) with my blessings.

For all of Dennisís greatness (I donít know of another on Earth like him) I donít believe in the way that Dennis keeps trying the businessmanís and mass movement routes. Dennis does not know anything else, but like Brian, he was intrigued by my current approach (love and sentience), and they are the only two people whose opinions that I would respect on that issue, as they had the qualifications of experience.

One bizarre part of my public reception is that I focus on the science, the data, the events, the facts, which are richly documented, and bystanders generally want to focus on Dennisís religion and P.T. Barnum approach (or ďpatriotĒ approach), which reflects his migrant farmworker roots, or the larger-than-life mystical aspects of our journeys, or vaguely refer to the gossip and disinformation on the Internet, as if that really means anything.

One aspect of my work and its reception is worth mentioning. Every essay on my site is somebodyísí favorite part of my work, and each one of them was somebodyís introduction to my work, which obviously covers vast territory. That immense subject matter is mirrored by the diverse responses to my work. Most peopleís minds are blown a few pages into it, wherever they arrive from, as I take on the in-group conceits of my culture, which could be broadly seen as the West, and not just the in-groups oriented around my being a white, educated, American man. That is intentional on my part, to immediately dissuade those who are not ready to relinquish their comforting fictions, as my work can threaten their sanity. I have watched it happen many times, and sending people off the deep end is not my intention. They can stay asleep for now, and they will begin to awaken when the means of abundance are delivered into their lives, and not before, and that is OK. I long ago stopped judging the situation, and am only concerned with what works. I know what hasnít and is not likely to. People are not going to be talked into waking up, and only those who have already been awakened are going to be able to achieve much understanding of my work, and it begins in the heart.

But for those who read my work and donít immediately go apoplectic, for those with access to me, I often get hectored by them as they grind their particular axes. Lately, I have been criticized alternately because my work was too mystical or because it was too materialist! The same writings, mind you, and in one camp, I was not being ďmysticalĒ enough, and in the other, I was not being materialist enough. It is really kind of funny, when I can step back and take it in, as everybody projects their awareness and motivation at my work, and see what they want to see. I generally smile and go on my way, when I get such ďadvice.Ē

Iíll end my tenure at Spectrum with some final observations on the human journey, which is what my work is all about. We are all behaviorally modern humans, and our biological equipment has only negligibly changed in the past 50-60K years since becoming behaviorally modern (which Michael also stated was when the human species became ensouled, and Iíll buy that). I see people constantly confusing human nature, the human condition, and the human potential, and by people who seem quite intelligent. Human nature has not changed appreciably since we became behaviorally modern, and all of the radical changes in the human journey since that founder group left Africa have been due to the surplus energy that humanity has generated, by using our tools and intelligence. Everything else is noise. Each Epoch of the human journey was founded and sustained by humanityís reaching the social organization and technical prowess to tap an energy source previously unexploitable. There are no exceptions to that dynamic.

Slavery began when people became sedentary because of crop production, and it ended when machines began replacing people. The so-called human conscience, or lack thereof, was a consequence of those energetic events, not a cause. Each Epoch, with its higher energy surplus, was accompanied by humanityís becoming more humane with each Epoch. Again, human nature did not change much at all over those Epochs, but scarcity has largely set the boundaries of human thought and action. As the great Bucky Fuller noted, scarcity and failure have been such constants of the human journey that they seem nearly hardwired into humans, and it can be tempting to call it human nature, but it is really only the human condition.

Once all humans can experience abundance, the world as we know it will end (just as it did for all previous Epochal events), and not only new horizons of the human condition will arrive, but radical changes in the human potential may well accompany it (and human nature may even appreciably change), and we can have a world based on abundance and love rather than scarcity and fear. I have seen every counterargument that you can think of to that dynamic, and I eventually concluded that I was seeing what Fuller remarked on, in that the naysayers and nattering nabobs were addicted, in one way or another, to scarcity, or perhaps more accurately, their particular adaptations to survive in a world of scarcity. It took me many years and encountering Uncle Bucky for that to finally come clear to me, and the ďintelligentĒ are usually the most intractably addicted to their ideological positions, and I gave them their own category of free energy awareness. They generally think that they are being open-minded and fair-thinking, but it is just another iteration of an ancient dynamic: they are devoted to their survival, plain and simple.

To us veterans of the free energy field, especially those few who have played at the high levels, we all know that the technological means of the Fifth Epoch are already here and older than we are. That fact is almost yawn-worthy in my circles. While nearly the entirely of humanity is oblivious to the situation (or only aware in a titillating conspiracist tabloid way), the global elites sure arenít. They know that their reign on Earth would be over if free energy, antigravity, and other technologies in their ill-gotten hoard made it into the hands of the masses, so they have refined the techniques of sequestering those technologies (and destroying independent attempts to develop them) into a science, and as you can see by the vast disinformation on Dennis, the attacks and marginalization of Brian, and the rough journeys of my few fellow travelers, which were fatal often enough, and the public reception that I regularly receive to my work, that the masses do most of the dirty work themselves, gratis, as the enemy is us, not the global elites. Like nearly everybody else on Earth, the global elites see their world coming to an end, too, in the coming Epoch, so they are really reacting with the fear and denial that nearly everybody reacts to idea of free energy with, and they have my sympathy. I wish them no harm, but they are not in charge of Earth like they think they are, and they will find that living in something resembling heaven on Earth is not a bad life, even if they no longer get the play the power-behind-the-throne game, which they are as addicted to as much as the masses are addicted to their own lifestyles and ideologies.

I seek the needles in haystacks that can help me make a dent. I have devoted the rest of my life to that pursuit, and we will see how it goes.

Best wishes to all, and may Spectrum live long and prosper.

Wade Frazier

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (07-31-2016),Harley (07-31-2016),Ross (08-01-2016)

Thanks

thanks Wade, I still agree with you... and I also agree most people can't handle even its consideration and that comprises one of the big mysteries in my life... . Not so mysterious really, we can't get outside of our programming, what I refer to as our meta-monologue as it is very deeply ingrained.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 07-31-2016 at 11:38 AM.