Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CIA director talks Chemtrails

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

Re: CIA director talks Chemtrails

I'm not interested in pseudo-researchers.
    Yet they're the ones using static wicks as evidence to the mechanisms being spray nozzles, causing the on/off footage.

Geez...
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (Yesterday)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Yet they're the ones using static wicks as evidence to the mechanisms being spray nozzles, causing the on/off footage.

Geez...
    Pseudo-researchers (e.g. shills, minions, muppets, etc.) ... will point to apparent static wicks and other vague features to advance confusion.

That doesn't mean we have to take their bait.

On/off spray patterns, by contrast, do not require any particular spray mechanism to be elucidated. They need a pair of peepers to see the pattern. You're going to odd lengths to debunk those doing sincere research, Ross. Jeepers.

I don't know if you recognize it, but your debunking attempts have tended to focus on weak claims of evidence conveniently provided by those falsely posing as genuine researchers (e.g. the pseudo-researchers). And when genuine researchers are discussing clear evidence, your tendency has been to reroute the discussion to claims made by the pseudo-researchers. Spurious claims made by pseudo-researchers are easy to debunk. Gimme a barrel of that stuff and I, too, will feel rightly accomplished after smashing it. That said, the primary goal is to expose conspiracies, not the circus around the conspiracies.

So I reiterate ... I'm not interested in pseudo-researchers.

Pax

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    I don't know if you recognize it, but your debunking attempts have tended to focus on weak claims of evidence conveniently provided by those falsely posing as genuine researchers
    Wake up Zook...

I have provided actual verifiable evidence, undeniable evidence. 'Strong claims' doesn't even cut it let alone weak claims.

You still took an age to 'barely' understand that Contrails last and spread after I gave you irrefutable evidence, before that you were convinced they did not [B][I]because you preferred to believe weak claims made by pseudo-researchers (e.g. shills, minions, muppets and goofballs, etc.)

Next up, you toss in some Scientific math trying to prove to me that ice crystal free fall, so impossible for them to linger and spread...after all this time playing truth-seeker, you still fall for the pseudo-researcher goofballs...

I then show you how these goofballs use static wicks as evidence for 'spray nozzles' including verifiable actual evidence that 'aerodynamic contrail' and patchy humidity cause break patterns in the contrails yet you still cling to your fake, deliberate, lazy, pseudo-researchers as a reliable source while telling me
    I'm not interested in pseudo-researchers.
    I simply cannot take you seriously anymore...maybe you're playing this game on purpose?...hell I don't know anymore with you...
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace