Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CIA director talks Chemtrails

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 698 Posts

Re: CIA director talks Chemtrails

Long persistent contrails. Now, fuel dumps. I cannot refute either explanation, yet I cannot deny the documented evidence for geoengineering ... so back to agnosticism.

The topic of chemtrails has become way too complex for me. When I was younger, I'd research the heck out of something until I got a satisfactory accounting. But I'm 54 going on 96. While the topic is important, it's not at the top of my priority list. Here's hoping that someone else interested in the truths and the state of the world, picks up the mantle and resolves the uncertainty. I gave it my best shot or as much time as I'm willing to give. Ross has given reasonable explanations for the visual data to counter my arguments and findings on the topic of chemtrails. Offending or defending the nonvisual data would require a great commitment from all sides of the debate, a commitment that my side (and I mean only me here) cannot give.

So for me, agnosticism, and drinks at the watering hole ... it is.

Pax

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-24-2017)

Thanks

....amazing how quick you jump to consolidate your desire to believe this conspiracy when another offers the same 'doing the rounds' pseudo journalistic rubbish. This is an accepted type of psychosis amongst the conspiracy agendas...and yup, you can call it a form of CD.
    Not at all.

I've been swimming in a deeply co-opted ocean for a long time now. When I see a piece of land, I head for it so I can rest my tired torso and limbs.

On the odd occasion, the land that filled my eyes with promise cannot be adequately distinguished from a sun-baked mirage. I either hold on to this uncertainty and sink ... or move away from it with uncertainty and exhaustion ... or move away from it with certainty and exhaustion. My last two choices at least keep me floating. For how much longer? Well, I always have the solid ground discovered on previous swims to cure my exhaustion. And if that's all I have, that's still enough to rest upon so I can swim another day.

Solid grounds like the truth about 9/11/2001, the truth about the Apollo Missions, the truth about the Zionist push (as per the Protocols) for full spectrum dominance; the truth about the current anti-Constitutional 44% Zionist constitution of the SCOTUS, etc.

To wit, I swim away to find new grounds. I swim back if none is found. In this philosophy, chemtrails is not yet solid ground so I need to swim back to swim another day.

That said, your understanding of my purpose has no basis in reality, Ross ... indeed, itself is a form of cognitive dissonance ... for you have failed in discerning a genuine truthseeker from the sundry fakes and the easily-fooled (neither of which describes me or my purpose on this and other so-called truthseeking forums, not even remotely).

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-24-2017 at 07:20 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-24-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    The topic of chemtrails has become way too complex for me.
    It sure is complex, like most other truth seeking endeavours. But we know how easily information is tainted, added and subtracted data and pseudo data. Deliberate and made to look scientific, journalistic, well researched and authentic...when more often than not it's the opposite.

Then we have the easily duped, the easily coerced, the naive, who become the followers...who readily with passion and enthusiasm add to the problem by often coming from a disenfranchised subjective position, personal trauma, underwhelming personal achievement and low self esteem finding an avenue to voice, finding a reason to justify, finding reasons to make rhyme and reason of a chaotic world with an observable 'something very wrong with the picture'

Many think they've woken up from a mainstream education...only to fall asleep in another room, the alternative media education (Richard Nexus)

Once we thought there was a clear boundary of sorts between both formats...but that's not and never been the case. Intertwined and one in the same...The alt rooms have been filled, brimming in fact, with utter nonsense and seriously deceptive. It's always been there but many of us were blinded by the 'new' stream of truth filtering out from the brave new unpoliced frontier call the Internet...truth is, it's a breeding ground for and of deception.

Now, understand, all above is in a general context...always exceptions to the rule. I take nothing at face value. I trust very very few. I only have one tool and that's irrefutable quantified evidence. Lives in a rarefied space granted but it's the only measure I can trust.

Everything else lives in the possibles, plausibles and the probables baskets. The 'absolute' basket remains rather skint

So, which basket best fits the Chemtrail argument? the argument we're deliberately being depopulated, poisoned, dumb down or any other nefarious malevolent proposal. For me, after careful dissemination of all offered and available evidence (highlighted in all my posts in this thread) it fits best in the possible basket and a non starter for the plausible and probable baskets. The evidence simply doesn't stack up and fraught with badly researched, sometimes deliberate, often lazy information, marketed and delivered to a readily gullible often ignorant audience.

I've made it no secret how I come to conclusions from very complex fields of enquiry, here and elsewhere and i've taught my kids (now adults) to use the same approach.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-25-2017)

Thanks

Richie From Boston (RFB), whose apparently convincing video on chemtrails I posted earlier ... is a fraud, IMO.

Here's why.

No one can seriously believe the Flat Earth pseudo-hypothesis. Yet RFB apparently believes in something he calls the sky stone, which is apparently made up of 77.17% oxygen, and which he claims is a fallen part from an apparent Dome that encloses an apparent Flat Earth. Okay. So what is all that supposed to mean? Silicon dioxide (e.g. silica or quartz) is slightly more oxygen than silicon by weight. So it's not like oxygen, a gas molecule that we breathe cannot combine with other elements to form a solid stone. Has RFB never heard of lapis lazuli? Seriously, good folks. There is zero scientific evidence for a flat Earth. And religious scripture interpreted as endorsing a flat Earth is faith, not science.

So we have RFB endorsing chemtrails, which appears to be a real phenomenon (at least according to the documentation). I myself am maintaining an agnosticism about chemtrails until more convincing evidence is found. Still, chemtrails are plausible at the very least. And we have RFB endorsing a psychological operation on the rational mind, e.g. the Flat Earth renaissance ... which is not plausible.

Sound familiar? That's correct, the calculated association of the Flat Earth renaissance (a fantasy) with the Apollo Moon Landings hoax (a reality) ... in the duty of confusing fantasy and reality, thereby keeping the masses in an incessant state of confusion about the Apollo missions. A similar calculated association is being advanced by linking the implausible Flath Earth renaissance with the plausible reality of chemtrails, so that the masses will be locked in confusion about the latter.

To wit, the Flat Earth renaissance is a useful tool in the toolbox of the conspirators.

Pax

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-27-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 755 Posts

Yes, we see this connection amongst many conspiracies believers.

As I've made clear in past posts, the conspiracy arena is heavily polluted with nonsense.

Granted, there's a reasonable amount of enthusiastic unscientific YouTube and Alt media followers who are genuinely duped to believe all conspiracies, and usually based on past FF events THAT we know to have happened and admitted too, propagated further by certain powerhouse entities like the Art Bells, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan's and lesser popular fools like the Bill Ryans, Wilcocks and similar...

Russia's RT alt channel and website is another arena with a huge following and divisive approach. They support and allow written opinion pieces to be published on their formats. These include many who add to the confusions and out right nonsense such as a dude named Sam Gerrans.

He supports Flat Earth and Chemtrails from the usual tainted polluted information streams and nicely packaged together as proof using the Quran as the final evidence...yup the dudes a religious believer, Allah in this case and not unlike Alex Jones, a Christian fanatic.

You have out right, what I call dangerous to the education of others, fools like Eric Dubay, who's all over YouTube with 150,000 subscribers, that's those who've signed up to his channel, not just anyone who happens upon is work...and another named 'jeranism' with 88,000 subs...these two are drops in the ocean when it comes to connecting all conspiracies together...YouTube itself is equally complicit.

Both above muppets 'flat earth' info traces back to religious works from past scholars who were to be believed or you'd be put to death, dating back to pre biblical days to then be reignited by a Samuel Rowbotham in 1849.

Yet we have old writings from ancient Greece including Aristotle who understood a spherical Earth. Probably Pythagoras some 500 BC was the first to be accepted based on Math but removed later under Religious doctrine.

This is a point that always must be carefully considered when trying to establish fact from fiction...most area's are tainted and polluted and propagated further by the masses and often unwittingly...
    Last edited by Ross; 11-27-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-28-2017)