Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CIA director talks Chemtrails

Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 Times in 774 Posts

Re: CIA director talks Chemtrails

I'm not interested in pseudo-researchers.
    Yet they're the ones using static wicks as evidence to the mechanisms being spray nozzles, causing the on/off footage.

Geez...
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-19-2017)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,299 Times in 710 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Yet they're the ones using static wicks as evidence to the mechanisms being spray nozzles, causing the on/off footage.

Geez...
    Pseudo-researchers (e.g. shills, minions, muppets, etc.) ... will point to apparent static wicks and other vague features to advance confusion.

That doesn't mean we have to take their bait.

On/off spray patterns, by contrast, do not require any particular spray mechanism to be elucidated. They need a pair of peepers to see the pattern. You're going to odd lengths to debunk those doing sincere research, Ross. Jeepers.

I don't know if you recognize it, but your debunking attempts have tended to focus on weak claims of evidence conveniently provided by those falsely posing as genuine researchers (e.g. the pseudo-researchers). And when genuine researchers are discussing clear evidence, your tendency has been to reroute the discussion to claims made by the pseudo-researchers. Spurious claims made by pseudo-researchers are easy to debunk. Gimme a barrel of that stuff and I, too, will feel rightly accomplished after smashing it. That said, the primary goal is to expose conspiracies, not the circus around the conspiracies.

So I reiterate ... I'm not interested in pseudo-researchers.

Pax

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    I don't know if you recognize it, but your debunking attempts have tended to focus on weak claims of evidence conveniently provided by those falsely posing as genuine researchers
    Wake up Zook...

I have provided actual verifiable evidence, undeniable evidence. 'Strong claims' doesn't even cut it let alone weak claims.

You still took an age to 'barely' understand that Contrails last and spread after I gave you irrefutable evidence, before that you were convinced they did not [B][I]because you preferred to believe weak claims made by pseudo-researchers (e.g. shills, minions, muppets and goofballs, etc.)

Next up, you toss in some Scientific math trying to prove to me that ice crystal free fall, so impossible for them to linger and spread...after all this time playing truth-seeker, you still fall for the pseudo-researcher goofballs...

I then show you how these goofballs use static wicks as evidence for 'spray nozzles' including verifiable actual evidence that 'aerodynamic contrail' and patchy humidity cause break patterns in the contrails yet you still cling to your fake, deliberate, lazy, pseudo-researchers as a reliable source while telling me
    I'm not interested in pseudo-researchers.
    I simply cannot take you seriously anymore...maybe you're playing this game on purpose?...hell I don't know anymore with you...
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Fair enough, Ross. It's my credibility against yours.

I'll let the following video speak on the issue of chemtrails.

Now I'll let the good folks wonder why you're still in attack mode against yours truly (e.g. on the issue of chemtrails), even after I had conceded your point and retracted my earlier stance against the existence of long persistent contrails.

I believe the above video goes a long way in answering my second investigative question: "Are all long persistent trails necessarily contrails?"

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-20-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Wake up Zook...
    I have provided actual verifiable evidence, undeniable evidence. 'Strong claims' doesn't even cut it let alone weak claims.
    Yes, but evidence of what? Of contrails not being inconsistent with long persistent trails, at least, that chemtrail researchers cannot use long persistent trails as sole evidence of chemtrails. Okay. I agree. I did that when I conceded that point.

You still took an age to 'barely' understand that Contrails last and spread after I gave you irrefutable evidence, before that you were convinced they did not [B][I]because you preferred to believe weak claims made by pseudo-researchers (e.g. shills, minions, muppets and goofballs, etc.)
    I used the overall preponderance of documents and observations made by genuine researchers minus one element (e.g. long persistent trails) to maintain an agnostic perspective wrt chemtrails. There is no irrefutable evidence that you or any other chemtrail disbeliever has provided to debunk the existence of chemtrails themselves, merely, that contrails are not inconsistent with long persistent trails. Do you understand the difference?

Next up, you toss in some Scientific math trying to prove to me that ice crystal free fall, so impossible for them to linger and spread...after all this time playing truth-seeker, you still fall for the pseudo-researcher goofballs...
    You're confused. I used scientific math to establish in my own mind that ice crystals could linger in the air longer than I had originally thought, which then forced me to abandon my original stance, namely, that all long persistent trails are evidence of chemtrails. I used science to change my original incorrect view, not to affirm it.

I then show you how these goofballs use static wicks as evidence for 'spray nozzles' including verifiable actual evidence that 'aerodynamic contrail' and patchy humidity cause break patterns in the contrails yet you still cling to your fake, deliberate, lazy, pseudo-researchers as a reliable source while telling me
    I essentially stated that I wasn't interested in locating a peanut in a triple coconut shell game (e.g. static wicks) because I didn't want to get bogged in vague pursuits. There's no way to convince a newbie about chemtrails by pointing them to weak evidence like static wicks. Those obstructing 9/11/2001 investigation did the same thing there with that evidence, e.g. by pointing away from real identifiable evidence (such as the physics of free fall) to vague suggestive evidence (such as pods under Boeing jetliners). Static wicks as the source of chemtrails cannot be proven or disproven that quickly; but they can waste valuable research time. Which is why I took you to task for focusing on weak evidence for chemtrails (probably offered by shills), when much stronger evidence exists, e.g. documentation and other parts in the chemtrail preponderance.

My subsequent research has uncovered a gem in that preponderance:

Pax

Thanks

Check.

I'm back to agnosticism on chemtrails.

I found the following information after doing extra research. The modified insides of certain commercial passenger jets could be just ballast tanks used by companies like Boeing (e.g. to check weight distribution on newly manufactured aircraft, etc.).

https://www.wired.com/2010/02/peek-inside-boeing-747-8/

Name:  dsc_0453.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  84.0 KB

Mind you, there is the real possibility that ballast tanks used for their intended purpose, could themselves be modified later to hold and spray chemicals. Right now, there is no way to know whether only ballast tanks are being deployed for their intended purpose; or if the secretive geoengineering program is also using modified passenger aircraft to spray chemicals. I mean, it's just a hop, skip, and jump from modifying aircraft to test its buoyancy ...to modifying aircraft for nefarious government purposes.

So, I reiterate, I'm not rejecting the existence of chemtrails ... just that there is reasonable doubt pertaining to the identification of the tanks inside the modified aircraft. They may be ballast tanlks. Or they may be just as Richie From Boston asserts, chemical tanks, with the precedent of ballast tanks in test aircraft offering camouflage for nefarious activities. Remember, the preponderance still includes sundry documents on geoengineering the atmosphere, accumulated over decades.

That said, David Keith and his ilk give me the creeps. Who gave them the right to use the Earth as their personal laboratory?

Pax

ps: I'm returning to agnosticism because I'm looking for absolute proof of chemtrails, not probabilistic proof, not even highly probabilistic proof. Because it seems that only absolute proof will shake the chemtrail disbelievers, and perhaps not even that.

ps2: But if I were pushed for an opinion, my intuition tells me those are not merely ballast tanks ... and largely because the jetliner @1:54 to @3:04 in the above video is clearly spraying something. If atmospheric conditions varied to such an extent in small regions of space (as would be required for simulating on/off spraying patterns), then why did two nozzles come on @2:40 and two or four more nozzles come on slightly later @2:50. I mean, if atmospheric conditions and not humans operating nozzles are responsible for the observed spray patterns, then six lines of spray should be observed at the same time and disappear at the same time.
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-21-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks

Subcommittee on Environment and Subcommittee on Energy Hearing - Geoengineering: Innovation, Research, and Technology
    Date:

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - 10:00am
    Subcommittees:

Subcommittee on Energy (115th Congress)
    Subcommittee on Environment (115th Congress)
    https://science.house.gov/legislatio...geoengineering

Conspiracy Theory Now Conspiracy Fact, as Congress Holds Hearings on Weather Manipulation
    Weather modification just jumped from "chemtrail" conspiracy theory into mainstream reality, as Congress holds hearings on geoengineering.
    By
    Jay Syrmopoulos -
    November 9, 2017
    More... http://thefreethoughtproject.com/geo...pulation-tech/

A Conspiracy No More: US Government Openly Meets to Discuss Future of Chemtrails/ Geoengineering

Wednesday marked the first time that the U.S. government openly acknowledged and discussed the reality of chemtrails — or as they and their ilk call it, “geoengineering.”
    More...http://humansarefree.com/2017/11/a-c...overnment.html

Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

Title:
    APPARATUS AND RELATED METHODS FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION BY ELECTRICAL PROCESSES IN THE ATMOSPHERE
    United States Patent Application 20110174892

Kind Code:

A1

Abstract:
    The present invention provides an apparatus for weather modification. The apparatus comprises an emitter electrode, means for providing the emitter electrode with an electric charge, electrically coupled to the emitter electrode, an insulating support for supporting the emitter electrode at a predetermined height, and means for earthing the apparatus. The emitter electrode comprises a Malter film. According to another aspect of the present invention an apparatus for weather modification is provided, which comprises a lighter-than-air craft suitable for carrying an emitter electrode, means for providing the emitter electrode with an electric charge, electrically coupled to the emitter electrode, and means for earthing the apparatus. According to still a further aspect of the present invention, a method of increasing the amount of precipitation in a target region is provided. The method comprises the steps of providing an emitter electrode, analyzing the meteorological situation in and/or close to the target region, and providing the emitter electrode with an electric charge in response to the meteorological analysis, thereby causing the emitter electrode to ionize the vicinity of the emitter electrode.
    More...http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2011/0174892.html

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquarian For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-22-2017)

Thanks

Finally, there's the sentinel moment I've been waiting for to rescue me from my adopted agnosticism, an agnosticism I did not initially have because my intuition was in working order and had warned me of chemicals being sprayed in our lower atmosphere ... an agnosticism that I was forced to accept after Ross's unflagging insistence (complete with supporting documentation) that chemtrails only existed in the minds of conspiracy theorists, and that all long persistence trails were in fact contrails, with variations in the atmosphere accounting for variations in the contrails. Moreover, that I and other chemtrail believers were fools, or worse, for believing in our own observations, our own researched documentation, and our own intuitions.

Well, Ross, here's your opportunity to comment on the following video:

Excellent find, Aquarian! Even the most ardent chemtrail disbeliever will be hard-pressed to deny that they are spraying after viewing that video. No one wants to be wrong about anything, Ross. That said, one of the fundamental tests of integrity is admitting error when an error is made. I hope you do the right thing and confirm that the middle trail in the jetliner's flight path is indeed something other than a contrail.

Pax

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (11-23-2017)

Thanks

@ 5:54 ... absolutely stunning!

Smoking gun ... not smoking pipe!

No question that we're being chemtrail-ed.

Pax

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (11-23-2017)

Thanks

Sorry Zook, I don't buy anything geoE puts out due to their deliberate disinformation mandate...badly researched and deliberate in many cases. I highlighted this earlier. I also highlighted centre 'aerodynamic contrail' and colour difference...re read all my above posts.

The @5.54 mark is a fuel dump...
    Dumped fuel flows out behind the plane like a contrail, and then most of it evaporates before it reaches the ground. Exactly how much of the fuel plume evaporates depends on several factors, including altitude, air temperature, and dumping pressure. In general, at least half of the fuel—and sometimes more than 99 percent of it—will dissipate. Fuel dumped from a high altitude in warm weather disperses best.
    I also mentioned it's no secret with weather mod programs but the distinction between that and chemtrails is the important issue.

Chemtrails to depopulated, poison, dumb down or any other nefarious proposal by those that deliberately and or naively post is a reminder to those that fall for the trap, to wake up.

Aquarians post above is another cut n paste from another site regurgitating the false premise of nefarious activities against the populations of the world. Absolute nonsense....amazing how quick you jump to consolidate your desire to believe this conspiracy when another offers the same 'doing the rounds' pseudo journalistic rubbish. This is an accepted type of psychosis amongst the conspiracy agendas...and yup, you can call it a form of CD.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-23-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-24-2017)