Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Hillary Watch

Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 789 Posts

Re: Hillary Watch

Something to add to your historical cache of knowledge:

I finally figured out why the right has stalked the Clintons for 40 years.

Hillary had the audacity when giving her valedictorian speech to castigate the Republican Senator that spoke before her.

Omigod! How petty and how typical.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 654 Posts

You're an antagonist Adam...when you know full well the Clinton's are corrupt beyond all measure. So that leaves the only probability...sad really, another example of a foolish Human with tendencies in playing provocateur for their own sick pleasure.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (05-27-2017),Aquarian (05-27-2017),Zook_e_Pi (05-26-2017)

Thanks

What do you mean, Ross?

It is simply the way I see it. I don't mean to be antagonistic, I just want people to understand the underlying motivations and mechanisms at play. Really!

Adamm

Incidentally, Aquarian is so twisted I would be disturbed by a thanks from that.

Thanks

If you think about it Ross it starts to become apparent. The Clintons have lived in the universally renowned 'Washington Swamp' for generations. A hatred of corruption is not high on the list of values. There is something stronger at work here. And the only thing that could be more antithetical to the right since corruption is viewed as 'the way of doing business' is an anti-authoritarian perspective. So what comes to the fore is the right's intrinsic vindictiveness. Corruption be damned, how dare someone be so affrontive as to question the perspective of 'I'm better than you!'

As I suggested before, the right has had that stuck in their craw for 40 years. It simply is more evidence of how depraved it is.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 654 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I just want people to understand the underlying motivations and mechanisms at play. Really!
    Adam...entire political systems everywhere in the world are corrupt and deceptive. They're shark tanks, where only certain types of individuals can survive and flourish without being politically destroyed. In order to survive in such environments, you must participate using high levels of deceptive practices, ready and willing to align with whom ever, in order to facilitate the party and self interest mandates, regardless of whats right or good for the common man, and...without floundering, must be able to execute actions that are all to often, moralistically wrong.

By definition Adam...your USA political system operates exactly as written above. Every single politician, from either side, falls into the above behaviours, so dude...get real and stop hammering on about how deceptive and corrupt the 'right' are while pretending to believe that the left are the lesser of two evils...your smarter than that that Adam...which again leaves little choice for me other than to think you purposely antagonize the reader with your political rhetoric.

The entire political establishments, left, right or other, needs equal amounts of disgust thrown at them...these so called leaders, whom lead by example. Shame on them all and shame on you for being a right pillick...but you seem to enjoy playing the pillick. Sad... as trump would say
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

I don't know what a pillick is, but I admit I'm obsessed with the 'ugliness' of the right's mouthpieces. I know the rank-and-file self-identified righties can be very decent people, a number of them have been good friends and I've had lefty friends that were no less the sociopath than the typical rightward mouthpiece (they should have their brains washed out with soap). So, even, if we agreed that 'all' politicos are degenerate human beings, the self-identified rightie still stands out as quite the sick human being.

I'm sorry, I can't help myself...I'll stop! But you could use both Eagle and Aquarian as outstanding examples of what I'm referring to.

Thanks

Here's a real world example, Ross. Everyone knows how the right and left split on 'illegal' immigration. We'll skip the deeper philosophical issues at play and stick to numbers. Rahm Emmanuel of Chicago, one of the 'hate' locations of the right (I can't think of any analogous locations for the left) has decided to defy Trump's sanctuary city mandate. Trump, of course, represents the worst of humanity but we can forego that discussion as well.

One of the central arguments well supported by the African-American community is the notion that illegals disproportionately hurt employment rates of the black citizen. In the 1st place I have always felt that this natural enmity between the black and Hispanic communities is wholly counter-productive and yet, it remains in play after generations. Recall the well-worn mantra of 'divide-and-conquer'.

In the 2nd real numbers and honest debate...While reading this, look closely at which arguments use hard numbers for discourse and which use 'perception'

http://immigration.procon.org/view.a...stionID=000852

thanks

Adamm