Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Watch

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 782 Posts

Re: Hillary Watch

Another hmmm thing. I think the Bible Codes are something that should be looked at carefully. The right wing dumpster diving Torah coders 'revealed' some of their 'research' with an interpretation. Comey, Trump, Hillary, emails, and corruption were found all in a equidistant group. Their research concludes that Comey was corrupted and that was why Hillary wasn't charged. In light of the fact that Comey hasn't even looked at the emails that prompted his 'release' of information to Congress about reopening the investigation 30 days after becoming aware of them 'smells' of corruption...not the decision to not prosecute. I personally believe that someone in Comey's position would be incorruptible but now his motivation and decision making skills have to be questioned. The relevant question is, who is really running the world, the psychopaths that are willing to do ANYTHING to get what they want...even frame opponents for murder or the rest of us that live in reality and on Earth I. I made my decision years ago when I saw the right going fascist under Saint Reagan.

It's unfortunate that right loony tuners are smudging any chance that serious researchers might look for any potential scientific/spiritual connections to be found in the Bible Codes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Harley (10-30-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    It also emerged yesterday that US Attorney General Loretta Lynch disagreed with FBI director Comey’s decision to notify congress of the probe, saying it was at odds with department policy not to comment on investigations so near election day.
    Well it may be against department policy but it most certainly isn't against the law!

Comey said there were two main reasons why he decided to inform the public now of this new information:

1. Because he's been under such intense pressure for not prosecuting Hillary and closing the investigation in the first place.

2. He was afraid that if he didn't release this new information now that it might leak-out and then it could be seen as a Cover-Up.

Whether or not there were any other ulterior motives I don't know. But in-light of his stated reasons I can understand and agree with him.

Also, for him to reopen the case indicates to me that there has to be something very significant that they've found, otherwise he would have never reopened the case. Something of which would cause great harm if it wasn't revealed now but then came out after the election.

And also, even though Comey is a Clinton lackey, it appears to me that he is now more worried about himself and his own reputation. Which leads me to believe that there is possibly even something far-larger going on behind the Comey/FBI scene than is being revealed.

One thing I KNOW FOR SURE: The laws regarding the handling of classified material are cut and dry, there is nothing stated within them regarding INTENT, and once a person signs the agreement they are Bound By Law. By Law, as soon as the investigation began her Security Clearance was supposed to have been suspended, which means Hillary would no longer be qualified to be a presidential candidate (You have to have a valid security clearance in order to receive classified briefings). AND it also means that Comey/FBI, Loretta Lynch/Dept of Justice, and many others Broke The Law by sidestepping it.

FURTHERMORE (See what happens when you get me going? LOL!):

All of this controversy about whether or not she sent or received classified info in her emails would be only secondary transgressions and is being used as a distraction by stirring up the masses (people love to argue, especially about stuff they know nothing about).

BOTTOM LINE: As soon as Classified Material was discovered on her PRIVATE SERVER she should have been found to be in violation of the law and her Security Clearance automatically suspended.

INTENT has nothing whatsoever to do with this transgression. When she signed the Non Disclosure Agreements she was acknowledging that she understood and agreed that she was being bound by them.

I think Comey has been under a lot of ridicule and pressure regarding this, and not only from 'insiders'. Just ask anyone who holds or has ever held a Security Clearance. There's A LOT of very pissed off people out there!
    Harley

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Ross (10-30-2016)

Thanks

well, I held a security clearance for a number of years and wouldn't have considered even not locking up documents after I was done with them. But then the rule makers are prone to rule breaking when it suits them. I know...I have been the victim of such actions. They are many, many liars, frauds, and pathic people in the system, but do we know the legal status of her private server configuration? Based on the 'simple' law against private server use, would imply that she would be unable to conduct official business only from her government secured office. But then she would have to bring a blanket and pillow with her to work anyway in order to send the 200, 000 emails reportedly on Abedin's phone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (10-30-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    rule makers are prone to rule breaking when it suits them.
    Reminds me of this thread;

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/s...way-with-lying

Scientific study article:

When it comes to lying, practice makes perfect because the brain slowly adapts to ignore the emotions produced by deception, according to new research.

Whether it's a "the dog ate my homework" lie or financial fraud, most people know small transgressions can gradually lead to larger ones.

Scientists in Britain say they now have empirical evidence in the form of brain scans to prove this gradual escalation in dishonesty is biologically driven by neurons buried deep in a part of our brain, known as the amygdala.
    This of course includes Hillary. A woman who has abused her power as a lawyer, as a Governor, as first lady and as Sect of state and now as a Presidential candidate.

Her Husband Bill, Abused his power and had illicit sexual activities with his staff, illicit money scams under the guise of their foundation and of course, countless other deceptive fraudulent activities.

Trump, same motive...a misogynist liar who bullies anyone on his way towards his profit and power mandate.

All these folk are complicit in deception and fraud and are recidivist liars.
    Last edited by Ross; 10-30-2016 at 08:41 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (10-30-2016),Harley (10-30-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 630 Posts

MSM News (Click on Titles to read articles):

------------------------------------

Why FBI director James B. Comey was able to defy Justice bosses on Clinton email announcement

“At the end of the day, if you have the FBI director telling Justice that he has an obligation to tell Congress, there is no way you can direct the FBI to do otherwise. That’s too fraught. You can’t direct someone to withhold information from Congress. That’s not a prudent way to do things.” ~ Anonymous Official

FBI Obtains Warrant for Newly Discovered Emails in Clinton Probe — as Reid Accuses Comey of Hatch Act Violation

"Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be clear intent to aid one political party over another," the letter says. "I am writing to inform you that my office has determined that these actions may violate the Hatch Act." ~ Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid to FBI Director James Comey.

The Hatch Act bars government officials from using their authority to influence elections.

And of course, here comes the push-back (Attempt at Distraction) from the DNC:

One thing I'll say about Trump. Whether you like him or hate him, one things for sure: His simple presence in the elections are opening many eyes to the corruption that exists within our government. It's long, and maybe even too far, overdue now and lots of uninformed, close-minded people are in denial right now.

People can only be pushed so far, and frankly, no matter which way this goes, this could become very painful for all of us.
    Harley

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Ross (10-30-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    One thing I'll say about Trump. Whether you like him or hate him, one things for sure: His simple presence in the elections are opening many eyes to the corruption that exists within our government. It's long, and maybe even too far, overdue now and lots of uninformed, close-minded people are in denial right now.
    Yup, I'll give him that! and as you say, long overdue...but...as history has shown, often it gets overshadowed by 'something else' and the masses slip back into their forgetful and dumbed-down state. Time passes and all have moved on.

But...if Hills makes POTUS or Trump for that matter, the media at some point will pounce, when and where the President fu?ks up, or another leak of some sort comes forth. These two ducks have a mountain of filthy dirty laundry yet to be exposed.
    Last edited by Ross; 10-31-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Harley (10-31-2016)

Thanks

I'm not in denial, I'm in wait mode. Trump has 'settlements' , current legal ongoing cases against him (by the definition of legal) , plenty of unedited tape, first person witnessing, and words out of his mouth to amply demonstrate his corrupted nature. And truth be told, I would forgive him all of it, if he wasn't an authoritarian, xenophobic, exploiter of all within his grasp complete moron.

Hillary on the other hand, is still waiting for a conviction of corruption. When that day arrives, I will be the first to say, "Damn, they finally got her!". The other open question is what 'organizations' are corrupt from top to bottom, what organizations have 'corrupt policies' as their mandate for standard operating procedure, and what organizations are by their very nature prone to build an ambience of acceptable, even desirable psychopathy in lieu of all that is holy for the sake of power and monetary success.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-01-2016)

Thanks

The other open question is what 'organizations' are corrupt from top to bottom, what organizations have 'corrupt policies' as their mandate for standard operating procedure, and what organizations are by their very nature prone to build an ambience of acceptable, even desirable psychopathy in lieu of all that is holy for the sake of power and monetary success.
    Capitalism is the basis for all companies and standard operating procedures therein. By definition, this means profit and maneuverability to expand profits is paramount to success. Companies require capital, from investors/shareholders and any and all monopolies they can achieve. Investors require a profitable return or they're gone looking elsewhere.

Profit supersedes morality and ethics, though most companies direct the masses to think morality and ethics is there cornerstone to success...of course that is just plain wrong and a deceptive ruse.

Under the capitalist mandate, deception, fraud, pathological lying and 'other' sociopathic behaviours are the keystone to profitability.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-01-2016)

Thanks

pretty much...but there is no universal law that says it has to be that way...

Thanks

but there is no universal law that says it has to be that way...
    Whether there is or isn't matters not. Reality is what matters and my post above illustrates that reality.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-05-2016 at 09:42 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-02-2016)