Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: President Trump Watch

Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 677 Posts

Re: President Trump Watch

Granted, superior bully type complexes such as Trumps certainly don't aid in the general sense of things. That Human indifference mixed with a nation full of immigrants lends itself to red-neck type mentality and white Man superiority. We see the same thing in Australia. Seems to be the way with indifference in colonial immigrant filled countries compared to those that are not.

While it's there in the UK, (white Man superior complex) albeit not a conquered colony like we see with the US and Commonwealth countries, it seems to fly under the radar a little more. That country, per capita, has more mixed races than anywhere in the western world and for all I've written above, The UK are a standout inasfar as making a tough mix of Humans complexities work, in a general sense.

Bottom line is though, Humans are dangerous dodgy Mother F***kers wherever you look...to be fair.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

lol...true enough. You make a good point about the UK...Perhaps much of Europe really.

What's interesting is that for example, in France...racism has a strong undercurrent of classism. Classism is more dominant than racism within the mix. The U.S., for one, is unique regarding its Civil War and despite what Southern rednecks love to claim its enduring legacy of racism.

Thanks

It's looking more certain than before...but this buffoon is likely to be on his way out. Probably a resignation with his double speak spouting his success while having his hands tied by a deliberate master plan to unhinge his presidency.

The rats are jumping ship at a rate almost beyond belief...yet Trump/daughter/son in law, will come out of this with more contacts, more contracts and richer than before...they're Jewish in business and blood after all...

Trump is from New York, works and worked in professions saturated with Jews and long has been a vocal supporter of Israel. His daughter and two grandchildren and Son in law are Jewish, the executive vice president of his organization is Jewish .

The power pyramid and social division process has worked a treat while the alt right and alt left antifa are left looking like gullible fools, not dissimilar to the 'occupy wall street' world-wide campaigners thinking they had a voice and reason to force change.
    Last edited by Ross; Today at 03:44 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Harley (Today)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 648 Posts

I don't disagree at all Ross. And I'm figuring that Trump will resign any day now.

If/when Trump resigns, you know who will be the next president? Mike Pence

Oh, but wait a sec. Lets go back to a little over a year ago:

(Posted 07-19-2016, 01:30 PM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    The Republicans can't stand Donald Trump and most of them had distanced themselves from him.

But now there appears to be new hope and they're all-in as Trump has selected Mike Pence to be
    his running mate.

Why? Well maybe one should wonder if the psychopaths have found a new direction to be hopeful in.

Listen to Jesse Ventura explain the reasons why Trump selected Pence as his running mate, and
    Jesse Ventura's "Theatrical" reasons why the Republicans love Pence as Trump's choice.

"You've got a bunch of Lee Harvey Oswald's out there waiting to happen" ~ Jesse Ventura

(Start at 5:50)

BOOM! Republicans win.

Considering the way things are going in the world today I don't find this so far-fetched at all!
    And it wouldn't even take an assassination. A simple resignation will do just fine!

With the way he's been ganged-up on since he took office, (and let's not kid ourselves here. He HAS been ganged-up on severely)
    I'd say their plan has worked beautifully!

p.s. Just for the record, I was never a Trump supporter per se. It's just that I am very extremely Anti-Clintons.

So in that regard, I Still Win!

Kind of.
    Harley

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Ross (Today)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    p.s. Just for the record, I was never a Trump supporter per se. It's just that I am very extremely Anti-Clintons.
    The Clintons are criminals and damn dangerous...let's be frank about that.

What I find hard to fathom...still, is that Trump was the best the Reps could do as far as a candidate goes. I mean, it's so absurd that the only explanation is that it was a set up from the get-go. Use Trump for all he's worth to gain the red-neck vote and illicit division between alt right and alt left culminating in a imploding Presidential White-house with a POTUS who has zero tact and an admin with more leaks than a sieve and next to zero governance to speak of...ENTER Mike Pence...
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Harley (Today)