Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump Watch

Thanks
    Thanked 1,148 Times in 654 Posts

Re: Trump Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I never said she was a champion human being. No, she has her own ulterior motivations but she has elements of Barak Obama in her. Elements that have a concern for equality. Not a champion but at least a kernel of spiritual correctness. Something TOTALLY lacking in Trump.
    Yes, you did not use the term 'Champion Human being' my own use...

Yet one can be forgiven for thinking you think she is worthy, from your posts 'in support' of her, as worthy to be the next POTUS.

Not sure what glasses you wear but that 'kernal of spiritual correctness' is nowhere to be found from where I'm sitting.

From a country with the largest's GDP, a country who self-proclaims to be the greatest country on Earth, and a country with 350 million citizens, the best the USA can do, is to allow these two Muppet's, criminals and 'inyaface' highly dubious Human beings, to become the next Potus...

A true example of it's citizens intelligence, and as Zook notes, another example of the elitist round-table's influence in the affairs of the common Man and global direction...

Human society is beyond redemption, beyond standing up and sticking it to the Man, beyond actually given a rats ass...
    Last edited by Ross; 11-06-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 789 Posts

I certainly won't argue that one, Ross...but like you say it shows where we are. And we is f*cked. I've argued many times against the right's view that liberal policies have historically caused the downfall of civilizations. What causes the downfall is the conservative, whose nature hasn't changed in thousands of years, is willing to bring it all down rather than accept change, positive change. So now we have it, an unworthy (I'll try to concede to your opinion) candidate standing weakly against a complete despotic madman. A hopelessly flawed human being with the grace of God will always stand victoriously against a madman, if only long enough for the madman to go away.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Blacks are coming off the contrived reservation and starting to vote across the spectrum ... and that is anathema for the corrupted elites who need their fault lines ... which they can periodically agitate in their game of division and conquest. When Blacks start to vote across the spectrum, that represents a level of independent thinking that the corrupted elites can't handle. So they need to push the Blacks back to their side of the racial fault line. Back to block voting for Blacks and Whites alike, not to mention Browns, Yellows, Reds ... and those l'il Green fellars on a planetary visit, well, they'll just have to wait their turn before they are entitled to play in the rigged game of public relations.
    That would be a good thing if it were rooted in rational, healthy thinking. The problem is the same as the problem with generations of young children watching Mickey Mouse and his concubines. It is a fantasy that drives the cross class/color line. Those that do it usually have a spouse at home of the 'other' persuasion (ie. race) and generally it's the black that has the white spouse that is desperately trying to believe that if they 'act' white, they will be white. What a hoot! Justice Clarence Thomas is a howling example of this phenomena. He looks in the mirror every morning and sees a white guy with a seriously good tan. It's a sickness, Zook...not progress.

Thanks

I finally figured out 'the Trump'

Read the story on Jimmy 'Chin' Gigante

Adamm

Thanks

Post a link...
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Of course 'The Trump' motivation is different, in this case he wants to scare the hell out of the entire world....wow, what a power rush....

Vincent 'The Chin' Gigante, 77; Mob Chief Faked Mental Illness in Bid to Avoid Prison December 20, 2005

Vincent "The Chin" Gigante, the powerful New York mob boss who avoided prison for decades by wandering Greenwich Village's streets in a ratty bathrobe and slippers as part of an elaborate feigned mental illness, died Monday in prison, federal officials said. He was 77.

Gigante died at the U.S. Medical Center for federal prisoners in Springfield, Mo., prison spokesman Al Quintero said. The cause of death was not immediately known, but Quintero said Gigante had a history of heart disease.

Dubbed "The Oddfather" for his bizarre behavior, the former Genovese crime family head, an ex-boxer whose lengthy string of victories over prosecutors ended with a July 1997 racketeering conviction, finally admitted his insanity ruse at an April 2003 hearing.

After nearly a quarter-century of public craziness, Gigante calmly pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice for his deception. He then chatted amiably with his son, shook hands with defense lawyers and even laughed at one point.

Thanks

I want Aquarian...I want to rub its stupidity and overt ugliness in its face. Such arrogance in a mindless fool is my step too far.

Has anyone noticed that the right up to and especially including the new 'administration' is insane. I've always said that stupidity is tolerable and stubborn is tolerable but stupidity and stubborn in the same package is a step too far.

Well, insanity and stupidity is a step too far. Congrats to all those in favor of a Trump and Putin coalition. I don't know whether too laugh or cry myself to an aneurysm. I think I'm going with laughter. Happy New Year!

Adamm

Thanks

Noam Chomsky is not your regular deadhead which is why I'm not surprised we agree... Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Noam Chomsky: Republican Party is the most dangerous organisation in human history
    'Has there ever been an organisation in human history that is dedicated, with such commitment, to the destruction of organised human life on Earth?' says distinguished academic:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7706026.html
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 06-02-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks

The damn fool is going to get us into a nuclear confrontation. I hope he is rid of soon.

Our situation is degenerating quickly. The guy is a walkin', talkin' lunatic. Reaver laughed at me, in the face of what I told him would happen. This is no joke. Nixon he is not. Nixon was deranged but brilliant in his paranoia. Trump is just useless, totally useless. This joke he perpetrated on the American people is everyone's worst nightmare.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    The damn fool is going to get us into a nuclear confrontation. I hope he is rid of soon.

Our situation is degenerating quickly. The guy is a walkin', talkin' lunatic. Reaver laughed at me, in the face of what I told him would happen. This is no joke. Nixon he is not. Nixon was deranged but brilliant in his paranoia. Trump is just useless, totally useless. This joke he perpetrated on the American people is everyone's worst nightmare.
    No argument from me...He's a complete fool and totally unhinged...but we always knew that.

Wouldn't worry about reaver laughing...this is a guy who believes this: http://topicoftopics.org/forum/viewt...pid=5091#p5091 read from post 31...

He's (Trump) part of the deceptive fraudulent deal making criminal circus...and to be fair so is Hills and Billy boy.

We're fcuked either way...us the common person. Read this article to gain a day to day perspective on the rich versus the rest of us...a very sad article and has started to spawn all kinds of theories... http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...3b48c9c1873cf5
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-21-2017)