Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Trump Watch

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

Re: Trump Watch

yeah, i'll read it. Space travel and spirituality...hmm, that's a big HUH?! Anyway, have a good day Ross.

Thanks

Grenfell Tower fire. yeah, it's not cool to be poor or an immigrant. What to say...humanity at its worst. Just another tragedy for the public to ignore.

I don't know if you happened to see the news report where Trump was at that summit meeting and he pushed one of the world leaders out of his way to get to the front of the VIP's. A news reaction tracker reported his followers approval rating soared when they saw him do that...soared! Their impression was that it was appropriate for an American President to show his supremacy by pushing the little people out of the way. It was the right and legacy of the American representative to take the rightful position of the throne. An act universally recognized as boorish and narcissistic is hailed not only as appropriate but warranted by 'his' people. Can you imagine? There is something seriously wrong with those people. They are sick in the head, yet believe it is their right to kick people out of the way. Geesh...I wouldn't even know where to begin to answer to that. The only truly appropriate place to understand how such a mindset evolves one would have to go back to the Greeks if not primordial man and who has time for that.

Thanks

Trump says no tapes and everyone is aghast...

I didn't want to say that I knew the answer to that since he made the statement. Since my stay at TOTs, I'm a little reluctant to refer to my intuitions about what is what. But my instincts were talking to me again. One of the 'smart' talking heads suggested what I've known for weeks and that is when Trump stated, "You better hope there are no tapes, Comey" he meant precisely that...Comey, you had better not taped our exchanges. Like I said, I've been wanting to post this for awhile...but then I didn't want to be wrong...too much credibility at stake...silly, huh.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 667 Posts

I'm of the mind that everything's taped...specifically the POTUS and whomever he has a meeting with.

Trump does not want those tapes revealed due there incriminating evidence of him telling Comey 'drop the investigation' and I demand LOYALTY ....
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-22-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I don't know if you happened to see the news report where Trump was at that summit meeting and he pushed one of the world leaders out of his way to get to the front of the VIP's.
    That was very disturbing to say the least and shows his level of narcissism and self imposed grandeur.

What a complete tosser...Just about everyone outside of the USA can't believe that this Man is leading the USA, and worse, voted by enough of it's citizens to show an extreme level of stupidity and complete lack of rational intelligence amongst it's peoples...
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-22-2017)

Thanks

... I knew we would find something that we could agree to to the bone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I knew we would find something that we could agree to to the bone.
    It's like, "we have a bunch of candidates to choose from, whom all are politicians and up to their necks in the deceptive, self interest practices we call governance , so lets vote for the craziest one of them all, who isn't a politician but a known liar, bully and down right thief"....
    Last edited by Ross; 06-23-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-22-2017)

Thanks

Amen...that's like helping the executioner have a clean shot...it's bizarre to the extreme. But as I stated earlier the only really qualifying characteristic that their chosen leader have is white skin and a penis. It's not a lofty ideal but as the saying goes, "It's good enough for me!"

Of course, it goes much deeper, it's an inability to recognize truth... psychic deafness, dumbness, and blindness...Stone cold clueless. It really is bizarro America. Those people's time has come and gone, they are ending themselves which in the finality is ok with them. At least they got their way.

For years, my analogy has been akin to Samson in the Temple, he brought it down around his ears...killed himself in the process but he got the bastards and nothing else mattered.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (06-22-2017)

Thanks

Ok, students, let's see if we can find fitting historical analogs.

Trump freezes out fake news organizations and only his Fox & Friends and Breitbart News get access. All dictators, mass murderers, and sundry kookooboos have all done this. The National Propagandists that owe allegiance are the only 'real' truthsayers allowed to have voice. Korean Central News Agency, TASS, Xinhua News Agency, Trans Ocean News Service, Breitbart News, Fox News, and Wikileaks.

Anybody notice anything curious about this?

Thank you very kindly for your attention

AdammBomm