Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 129

Thread: Trump Watch

  1. #11
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    Hi Ross,

    yeah, but we have to remain positive and believe that not everyone is 'in on it'. I truly believe that. Just as in my personal life where I have been subjected to some very low blows and a distinct lack of understanding there have been individuals that cared, encouraged me, and kept me from abandoning all hope. I have come a long way, from someone living on the streets, to someone that has been in the spotlight for impressive achievement. It's never been easy and I have always retained the subconscious urge to self-destruct but I keep fighting, trying to reconcile my inner demons to keep moving forward as you say. It can be done but at the heart of it, there has to be hope, a belief in the goodness of creation, and all of this is dependent on a simple positive attitude.

    "We are one thought away from transforming the world!"
    - David Icke -

  2. #12
    Senior Member Jenci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 1,294 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Hi Ross,

    yeah, but we have to remain positive and believe that not everyone is 'in on it'. I truly believe that. Just as in my personal life where I have been subjected to some very low blows and a distinct lack of understanding there have been individuals that cared, encouraged me, and kept me from abandoning all hope. I have come a long way, from someone living on the streets, to someone that has been in the spotlight for impressive achievement. It's never been easy and I have always retained the subconscious urge to self-destruct but I keep fighting, trying to reconcile my inner demons to keep moving forward as you say. It can be done but at the heart of it, there has to be hope, a belief in the goodness of creation, and all of this is dependent on a simple positive attitude.

    "We are one thought away from transforming the world!"
    - David Icke -

    You can be positive but still be realistic.


    Go back and read Fred's post again and pay attention to the quote from the DIA document which admits to their (US administration) creation of Isis. There is more evidence of this if you care to look.

    And yet you still believe that Obama (and Hilary) were not responsible depsite the evidence. This is cognitive dissonance where the evidence conflicts with your beliefs and your beliefs win out in the end.

    I get the impression from you that you are the type of person who would not wish any harm on anyone and yet you will not consider the evidence despite the fact many people have died, many are suffering and there is going to be many more killed if this plan of theirs continues.

    This is nothing to do with evidence though. We could give you all the proof in the world including photos and voice recordings and still your belief system would win out in the end.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

    9eagle9 (08-23-2016)

  4. #13
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    Go back and read Fred's post again and pay attention to the quote from the DIA document which admits to their (US administration) creation of Isis. There is more evidence of this if you care to look.
    Ok, first look, there seems to be something missing here...as in who established the ....

    DIA report, recently obtained under the FOIA:
    "...establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in eastern Syria . . . in order to isolate the Syrian regime ."

    I don't even know what this is suppose to mean but it is obvious that something is missing in the statement.


    I'll follow up in awhile.

  5. #14
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    I get the impression from you that you are the type of person who would not wish any harm on anyone and yet you will not consider the evidence despite the fact many people have died, many are suffering and there is going to be many more killed if this plan of theirs continues.

    This is nothing to do with evidence though. We could give you all the proof in the world including photos and voice recordings and still your belief system would win out in the end.
    yes, no, no, no, and yes.

    as I posted immediately before...I will get back to you on my assessment of the presented 'evidence'

  6. #15
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    The evidence posts are interlaced with opinions that I vociferously disagree with but here it is. I will follow up with the actual DIA report. Are you sure you want me to do this?

    Astoundingly, the newly declassified report states that for “THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY [WHO] SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION… THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME…”.

    The DIA report, formerly classified “SECRET//NOFORN” and dated August 12, 2012, was circulated widely among various government agencies, including CENTCOM, the CIA, FBI, DHS, NGA, State Dept., and many others.

    The document shows that as early as 2012, U.S. intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a U.S. strategic asset.

    While a number of analysts and journalists have documented long ago the role of western intelligence agencies in the formation and training of the armed opposition in Syria, this is the highest level internal U.S. intelligence confirmation of the theory that western governments fundamentally see ISIS as their own tool for regime change in Syria. The document matter-of-factly states just that scenario.

    Forensic evidence, video evidence, as well as recent admissions of high-level officials involved (see former Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford’s admissions here and here), have since proven the State Department and CIA’s material support of ISIS terrorists on the Syrian battlefield going back to at least 2012 and 2013 (for a clear example of “forensic evidence”: see UK-based Conflict Armament Research’s report which traced the origins of Croatian anti-tank rockets recovered from ISIS fighters back to a Saudi/CIA joint program via identifiable serial numbers).

    LEVANT REPORT is composed of a network of Texas professionals who are deeply alarmed by what Washington is doing in the Middle East. The LR Editors are primarily made up of educators—at the university and high school levels—who have lived, studied, and traveled extensively in the region.

    I would add that anything Texas is a bad place to start for truth. Texas lives in an alternate reality and starts indoctrinating their children early
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 08-22-2016 at 02:57 PM.

  7. #16
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    “If the situation unravels there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in Eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran).”

    The reference to Salafists in Syria could mean any number of groups, including those like Ahrar Al-Sham or Suqoor al-Sham, which are effectively at war with ISIS. But if we take Salafists to mean ISIS, the report describes more or less what happened with the Islamic State establishing itself in eastern Syria before expanding over the border from eastern Syria into Iraq.

    It provides, as right-wingers incensed by the government’s failure to heed it have noted, an accurate if limited prediction of what was in store for the region as ISIS began consolidating its power in 2012. But it’s the second part—“this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want— that’s been grist for conspiracy theorists who think they’ve finally found proof that ISIS is essentially a U.S. plot.

    One obvious question is: Who are those supporting powers to the opposition who were rooting for an Islamic State and do they include the U.S.?


    Earlier in the report, the “supporting powers” were listed as the West, Turkey and the Gulf countries, but, as Middle East analyst Juan Cole points out, “the US wouldn’t be included in the “powers” supporting al-Qaeda-linked groups! — especially by the DIA!” Rather, the report seems to be suggesting what Vice President Biden acknowledged in a speech at Harvard last year.

    “Our allies in the region were our largest problem in Syria,” Biden said. “The Turks, the Saudis, the Emiratis, et cetera. What were they doing? They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war what did they do?” They funded jihadi groups like al Qaeda in Iraq, according to Biden, which fed off that support and burgeoned into ISIS.
    But to suggest that the intelligence report promoted the formation of the Islamic State as a policy goal for the U.S. is to ignore what it says in the next paragraph.

    “The deterioration of the situation has dire consequences in the Iraqi situation and are as follows:

    1. This creates the ideal atmosphere for Al Qaeda in Iraq AQI [the earlier incarnation of ISIS] to return to its old pockets in Mosul and Ramadi, and will provide a renewed momentum under the presumption of unifying the jihad among Sunni and Iraq and Syria, and the rest of the Sunnis in the Arab world against what it considers one enemy.”

    Not exactly an endorsement of the coming caliphate.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 08-22-2016 at 03:13 PM.

  8. #17
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    But what's plain to see, is why this stuff works so well for the right...the fact that it is evil, totally lacking in integrity just doesn't matter to those that want their way, irrespective of the way it is gained. That is the definition of the dark side.

  9. #18
    Senior Member Jenci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 1,294 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    The evidence posts are interlaced with opinions that I vociferously disagree with but here it is. I will follow up with the actual DIA report. Are you sure you want me to do this?

    Astoundingly, the newly declassified report states that for “THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY [WHO] SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION… THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME…”.

    The DIA report, formerly classified “SECRET//NOFORN” and dated August 12, 2012, was circulated widely among various government agencies, including CENTCOM, the CIA, FBI, DHS, NGA, State Dept., and many others.

    The document shows that as early as 2012, U.S. intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a U.S. strategic asset.

    While a number of analysts and journalists have documented long ago the role of western intelligence agencies in the formation and training of the armed opposition in Syria, this is the highest level internal U.S. intelligence confirmation of the theory that western governments fundamentally see ISIS as their own tool for regime change in Syria. The document matter-of-factly states just that scenario.

    Forensic evidence, video evidence, as well as recent admissions of high-level officials involved (see former Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford’s admissions here and here), have since proven the State Department and CIA’s material support of ISIS terrorists on the Syrian battlefield going back to at least 2012 and 2013 (for a clear example of “forensic evidence”: see UK-based Conflict Armament Research’s report which traced the origins of Croatian anti-tank rockets recovered from ISIS fighters back to a Saudi/CIA joint program via identifiable serial numbers).

    LEVANT REPORT is composed of a network of Texas professionals who are deeply alarmed by what Washington is doing in the Middle East. The LR Editors are primarily made up of educators—at the university and high school levels—who have lived, studied, and traveled extensively in the region.

    I would add that anything Texas is a bad place to start for truth. Texas lives in an alternate reality and starts indoctrinating their children early


    So because someone who is from Texas says something, you rule everything out as not being true. That's prejudiced emotional BS which involved zero critical thinking.


    With you, it really doesn't matter how much evidence you are presented with your belief system will override it to bring you to the conclusion that the US are the good guys. There are lots of independent journalists who are in the region who can make the link to the US being behind Isis. Then there are the US weapons and vehicles that the terrorists have and the issue that after a year in Syria supposedly taking Isis out with bombs that didn't hit the targets, they continued to grow and export their oil is massive amounts. The targets were only hit when Russia entered the region, frustrated that the US were allowing Isis to expand.

    Head of the DIA who actually saw that report and his testimony here is damning of the administration. Strange how this wasn't played on US media. If it had been, it may have saved the lives of thousands in Syria.




    As the video above shows it was a "willful decision" on the part of the US adminstration to keep things as they were. The JCS and US miliatary were so frustrated with the situation that they couldn't attack ISIS (there are still plenty of good people around who are not interested in killing just for the sake of power and money) that they passed information on ISIS to the German, Israeli and Russians to do what they wanted with it, knowing they would pass it to the Syrian army who would use it to attack.

    http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour...ry-to-military


    But then you will probably not believe that because it was probably typed by someone who has visited Texas in the past.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

    9eagle9 (08-23-2016)

  11. #19
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    With you, it really doesn't matter how much evidence you are presented with your belief system will override it to bring you to the conclusion that the US are the good guys.
    No, I never claimed that the US are the good guys. My argument is that some INDIVIDUALS are good. Obama is a very good person....playing President in a very depraved world.

  12. #20
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    2,150
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

    Re: Trump Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    But then you will probably not believe that because it was probably typed by someone who has visited Texas in the past.
    A favorite Texas saying:

    "I may not have been born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •