Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump Watch

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

Re: Trump Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    So because someone who is from Texas says something, you rule everything out as not being true. That's prejudiced emotional BS which involved zero critical thinking.
    well yes, someone from Texas is immediately suspect. But your statement is ignoring the fact that the info you posted is nothing more than a half truth intended to fool the non-critical eye. A problem I don't suffer from....

More to follow...

Thanks

As the video above shows it was a "willful decision" on the part of the US adminstration to keep things as they were.
    According to the video it was a willful decision to play hands off...they didn't discuss the arms trade thing you mentioned but it sounds as if it was something started earlier and had its own momentum (I will verify that as being true as soon as I get a chance). It's interesting that he was so tuned in to this particular subject because as it was pointed out in another article this was one of hundreds if not thousands of such reports disseminated to the various agencies. I wonder if he had a personal hand in wanting to become more actively involved as in 'killing troops on the ground' kind of thing. Something Obama was totally against. He didn't want to foment the seeds of more hate towards the U.S. because of their interference in affairs that are not really the U.S. affairs beyond "we've already been there for decades and screwed things up to the level of military FUBARiness, now what the f*ck do we do". This narrative leads straight to the vacuum of power in the middle east that I've already posted about.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 1,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I wonder if he had a personal hand in wanting to become more actively involved as in 'killing troops on the ground' kind of thing. Something Obama was totally against.

If Obama is against it why does he have US troops on the ground in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (08-24-2016)

Thanks

If Obama is against it why does he have US troops on the ground in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen.
    And killing mostly civilians not ISIS and other terrorists... ahh! forgot...he is their Creator and creators don't kill their creations
    Don't argue with a Know-It-All; ,,,people watching may not be able to tell the difference :wave:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquarian For This Useful Post:

Jenci (08-24-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 1,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarian View Post
    And killing mostly civilians not ISIS and other terrorists... ahh! forgot...he is their Creator and creators don't kill their creations
    Why kill a bunch of murderer and rapist mercenaries you have released from prison, armed and got high on drugs when you can kill civilians. Dead civilians make better stories in the msm. CNN news anchors can cry about how evil the Russians and Syrians are.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,285 Posts

Why kill a bunch of murderer and rapist mercenaries you have released from prison, armed and got high on drugs when you can kill civilians. Dead civilians make better stories in the msm. CNN news anchors can cry about how evil the Russians and Syrians are.

For people who self admittedly 'ignore it all' and 'don't do their research' Obama seems like a nice guy. He comes across well on camera and since everyone is brainwashed by the TV, then Obama's image has been projected as POTUS-elect with the double bonus of being a Lightworker. He's a colored Mike Brady, practically! Going by projected personality and not reality. And yes he projects well if you like femmy men. He does good with a teleprompter....not so much without.

However his dirty deeds are public record (reality) his attempts at violating the Constitution are legion. But most of his destruction has not been stateside because virtually all Americans (including those who voted for him) have learned to ignore (rightfully) his Executive orders 1) realizing he's merely the puppet for whatever is tearing the Middle East apart and wants to prompt WW3 . 2) so disinterested in their nation that the orders he gives to self destruct go unrealized...

When you need minions to execute your plans and they are so dumbed down and lacking in cajones they cannot, then one's plans have backfired on them.

No one here is exactly handing over weapons because Obama said so. Gun sales continue to escalate as the **** continues to hit the fan and the **** IS hitting the fan here-- that is apparent (if you aren't ignoring the fan and you know who is because they are covered in ****). Our second Katrina event is ignored by the media in favor of election coverage, by the President in favor of whatever golf course he favors, and its the will of the people (not the Fed) that is rescuing folks in Louisiana. Sounds like a swell guy, eh?

Unfortunately for Ken Doll Obama, lots of states are reclaiming state autonomy and after years we have enough states convening in an attempt to put Pandora the Fed back in its box.

But...if you could dismiss all the stuff (like reality) that research and not ignoring the issue dredges up about our wrecking ball POTUS, you'd like him too. You probably would not romanticize him or have some sort of imaginary bromance with him to the extent that some do, but you'd like him if your bliss was ignorance.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9eagle9 For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (08-24-2016),Jenci (08-24-2016)

Thanks

Reality bites...i've alluded to this before...it's where the rubber meets the road. It's either do that or truly let chaos ring.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    But...if you could dismiss all the stuff (like reality) that research and not ignoring the issue dredges up about our wrecking ball POTUS, you'd like him too. You probably would not romanticize him or have some sort of imaginary bromance with him to the extent that some do, but you'd like him if your bliss was ignorance.
    you know,really, how does one counter an argument like this. All we can do is let the world self-destruct. Hopefully, we and those we care for won't be here when it happens.

Thanks

These are all perceptions and ignore the greater reality (the context free reality that Eagle cites)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9eagle9 View Post
    For people who self admittedly 'ignore it all' and 'don't do their research'
    Both you and Jenci have selected one portion of my response to the alternate reality news post that I made. I do plenty of research but not related to reports that from the first reading scream dishonesty. There is simply no reason to pursue them. I have followed up on some of them if there is a potential for real news but as I stated before, there has never been any real news at the other end of the wormhole. My instincts regarding truth and falsehood rarely fail me.