Thread: Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple (spirituality ... or religious insanity?)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 713 Posts

Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple (spirituality ... or religious insanity?)

Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple:

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/74...PQB3EhLqmd6.99

beginExcerpt
    A significant step was recently taken towards reinstating the Temple service when the nascent Sanhedrin selected Rabbi Baruch Kahane as the next Kohen Gadol (high priest). The selection was made as a precaution for Yom Kippur. If the political conditions should change, allowing the Jews access to the Temple Mount, they will be required by Torah law to bring the sacrifices. Rabbi Kahane is confident that if that should happen, Temple service could begin in less than one week.

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp...ne-150x150.jpg

Rabbi Baruch Kahane (Courtesy)
    Rabbi Kahane is a prominent scholar, knowledgeable in the complicated laws pertaining to the subject of the Temple Service. He is part of the Halacha Berurah Institute, established by Rabbi Avraham Isaac HaCohen Kook, the first Chief Rabbi of Israel, which deals with the elucidation of Jewish law from its Talmudic sources (Oral Law) and commentaries. He has played a prominent role in all the reenactments of the Temple services performed to date.

This year has already seen much Temple-oriented activity: the Temple Institute has created a registry of kohanim; established a school for educating men of the priestly class in the details of the Temple service; and performed reenactments on all the holidays, including the especially significant Passover sacrifice.
    end

Suffice to say, these guys are sick fcuks FUBAR. Kahane is the son of Rabbi Meir Kahane. Like father, like son. It would be all right to ignore these psychotic minds were it not for the fact that they have access to the power pyramid and influence within it.

The comments section on the website reveals psychological states that are far too delusional to be taken seriously. Sheeple on steroids.stumbling over themselves to kiss the shepherd's staff, as it were.

Jimmy Jones. David Koresh. Heaven's Gate. Aum Shinrikyo. A cult by any other name is still a cult. And so it is with the Cult of the Sanhedrin. This cult is especially dangerous because it has infiltrated just about every notable power structure on the planet.

Pax

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 443 Posts

Re: Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple (spirituality ... or religious insanity?)

ok then. S'why I sent it to you. Was curious if it was just yer avg wackos, or someone with some pull.

Yeah, its one thing to be merely dangerous, its another to be dangerous 'cuz of who you know. there was about a 5-part mini-series on cable, cpl years ago, about the folk who had uncovered the secret temple, had the red calf, all the trimmings and were about to proceed. Many things magical to follow.

But, it was for TV so best I could get out of it was trigger words to watch for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Sheeple on steroids.stumbling over themselves
    They do "lend energy" to people/things that can be troublesome, tho. Even their book has a passage about "beware who you lend your energy to."

"Jimmy Jones"... aha! that reminds me. Had me one of them "synchronistic events" with those people. Need to write that up, and post it.
    "Life IS mystical! Its just that we're used to it." - Wolf, the movie
    "Dad, if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper, is he squished?" - My daughter, age 7

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (09-07-2016)

Thanks

Re: Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest in Preparation for Third Temple (spirituality ... or religious insanity?)

From same poster, elsewhere:

An incredible new discovery at the Temple Mount has produced the first-ever physical and archaeological evidence that the Jewish Second Temple stood on the Mount 2,000 years ago, upsetting Arab claims, increasingly endorsed by the international community, that the Temples never existed.

Archaeologists from the Temple Mount Sifting Project, salvaging artifacts from Muslim destruction at the Temple complex, have completed the restoration of ornate floor tiles which experts believe likely decorated the courtyard of the Second Jewish Temple. The project provides visible and incontrovertible proof, backed up by ancient texts and historical context, of a Jewish Temple on the Mount.

In total, archaeological teams have uncovered approximately 600 colored stone floor tile segments, with more than 100 of them positively dated to the Herodian Second Temple period (37-4 BCE).

Temple Mount Sifting Project team member with the Second Temple floor tiles. (Temple Mount Sifting Project/Zachi Dvira)
    Read more at: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/75...38ieXTmKxhw.99
    "Dad, if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper, is he squished?" - My daughter, age 7

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (09-07-2016)

Thanks

Well, I would need more proof than conflict-of-interest claims stating the authenticity of said artifacts. Heck, give me a spade and I'll go a'digging. i got sugar problems and can use the exercise. Then again, who ain't got sugar problems with all that korn syrup infused into everything.

That said, I'm not sure past ownership equals present ownership. If that were the case, all illicit takeovers in the interceding years will have to be reversed, and probably starting - in order - with the smallest gaps between the past and the present. So if someone took real estate from you yesterday without your consent, then your claim would have to be processed first ... and then any claim involving two yesterdays would have to be processed next ... then three yesterdays ... then N yesterdays ... then N+1 yesterdays ... all the way back to the takeover of North American real estate by Europeans some 500*(365) yesterdays ago ... etc. .... before Biblical claims cam be processed.

So even if these half-baked Khazar-turks - who have no ancestral claim to Biblical territory, btw - want to take land away from another peoples, in 2016, based on religious affiliation, they will have no choice but to steal it ... because even the indigenous peoples of the Americas, who have a more legitimate claim, e.g. ancestry, have no reasonable claim anymore.

The fluxes of time and space are not for anyone to reverse.

Pax

Thanks

Well, honestly all this crap over the middle east, new Jerusalem, or old, and all the religious claims to every spec o'dust misses me completely.

I can't get passed a simple question:
    "Why would an eternal creator-type being, capable of speaking forth galaxies, other beings, and everything in between give a rat's ass about any one speck of dust, over another on one li'l dirt-ball?"

And people, presuming to take up this argument, in "God's name"? whew!

"Kinda like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog." Crocodile Dundee

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Harley (09-07-2016),Ross (09-07-2016),Zook_e_Pi (09-08-2016)

Thanks

Marx got everything wrong. But every rule has its exceptions.

The one time Marx did get something right is his attributed statement: "Religion is the opium of the people."

But Marx wasn't attempting to defeat religion, as is falsely understood by many so-called pundits, he was merely expressing that religion is a symptom of the disease of economic injustice. People turn to spiritual worlds when material worlds are made inaccessible to them, that sorta thing. And he was correct.

Marx was wrong about pretty much everything else. Indeed, the rest of his contributions were a preparation for the takeover of the planet's human and natural resources by the Rothschild bankstering empire.

Pax