Thread: Audio copy of The Protocols. If ever a time to lend your ears ...

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 625 Posts

Audio copy of The Protocols. If ever a time to lend your ears ...

A bit long ... but well worth it.

Pax

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-13-2016)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 625 Posts

Re: Audio copy of The Protocols. If ever a time to lend your ears ...

The above is a better audio recording, IMO. The first audio mentions "football" being used a a distraction. That is problematic for me, because a football culture did not exist at the turn of the last century whenabouts the Protocols were authored. There is the possibility that It might be disinformation seeded to create even more confusion surrounding The Protocols.

I have more confidence in this second audio, but I will leave the first audio in place for comparison purposes.

I no longer endorse the Zioncrimefactory.com audio from the opening post. Not that it may be incorrect; just that I have issues with its allusion to football, when a football culture was yet to manifest.

Pax

ps: This is what we're up against, good folks. All it takes is one strategically placed word (e.g. football, in our case) to cast suspicion on a 3.5 hour audio book. An entire audio recording could be correct on facts, but it can still be marginalized by the strategic
    placement of a word. Anachronistic terms are obstacles. They test our discernment. Of course, football could be referring to soccer. Was there a soccer culture in Europe at the turn of the last century? If so, then credibility can be restored to the zioncrimefactory audio book.
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 09-15-2016 at 12:21 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-15-2016),Ross (09-15-2016)