Thread: US Is ISIS Accomplice – Syrian FM At UN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 630 Posts

US Is ISIS Accomplice – Syrian FM At UN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bombing Of Syrian Troops No Mistake, US Is ISIS Accomplice – Syrian FM At UN

24 Sep 2016

The recent bombing of Syrian troops by the US-led coalition was no mistake, Syria’s Foreign Minister, Walid Muallem, said at the UN General Assembly, calling America and its allies accomplices to crimes committed by Islamic State and other terrorists.

"The Syrian government puts all the responsibility for aggression on the US, as the facts show, that it was a deliberate attack, but not a mistake – even if America says the opposite,” Muallem said during a general debate at the 71st Regular Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

“This vile aggression proves that the US and its allies are accomplices of Islamic State and other terror groups,” he stressed.

On September 17, Syrian troops encircled by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) militants near the town of Deir ez-Zor were bombed by US-led coalition warplanes.

Sixty-two soldiers were killed in the airstrike, which was followed by an offensive by the jihadists on the positions of the government forces.

Washington said that that it hit Syrian troops by mistake and, according to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, offered its apologies to Syria’s President Bashar Assad via Moscow.

Despite harsh rhetoric towards the US, Muallem stressed that Syria “confirms its adherence to the principles of the Geneva peace process under the auspices of the UN.”

The Syrian government maintains “a constructive stance on the issue of political settlement” of the conflict in the country, he said.

“Such a decision must be based on respect towards the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Syria and unity of its people,” the FM said.

The intra-Syrian talks between sides involved in the conflict have remained stalled since April, with new rounds of negotiations being constantly rescheduled.

The foreign minister also said that anti-terror efforts on Syrian soil can only be carried out in accordance with the country’s authorities.

"We have always welcomed all international efforts to counter terrorism in Syria. But we stress once again the need to coordinate such efforts with the government of the Syrian Arab Republic and the Syrian Arab Army that has been combating terrorism on the ground for more than five years. Without such coordination any action would be considered a breach of sovereignty, a flagrant interference and a violation of the principles and purposes of the charter,” Muallem added.

"Without such coordination, any action will fall short of achieving real results and will even make matters worse," he added.

The diplomat again slammed the “Turkish incursion into Syrian territories under the pretext of countering terrorism. This is a flagrant aggression and must be stopped immediately."

A ceasefire in Syria was agreed on during talks on September 9 between Moscow and Washington. Both sides agreed to influence the Syrian government and the so-called moderate rebel forces respectively in order to bring an end to hostilities.

Since then, Moscow has repeatedly complained that Washington is failing to keep to its side of the bargain.

The US has blamed Russia for not pressuring Damascus enough to facilitate humanitarian access to Syria.

The ceasefire was put at risk by the bombing of Syrian government forces by US-led coalition warplanes in Deir ez-Zor and an attack on UN-humanitarian aid convoy in Aleppo, in which 21 people were killed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Harley; 09-24-2016 at 09:32 PM.
    Harley

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Fredkc (09-25-2016),Ross (09-25-2016),Zook_e_Pi (09-25-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 780 Posts

Re: US Is ISIS Accomplice – Syrian FM At UN

Bombing Of Syrian Troops No Mistake, US Is ISIS Accomplice – Syrian FM At UN

that's what Russia says...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Harley (09-25-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 443 Posts

“Such a decision must be based on respect towards the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Syria and unity of its people,” the FM said.
    Now see... that was his first mistake.

The last thing the US wants is "respect towards the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Syria".

"Let me esplain. No. There is no time. Let me sum up." - Inigo Montoya

first, there are the "rebel forces". This is a bunch of Islamic groups, including al Nasur, and ISIS. These are ALL being actively supported by The US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and possibly others.
    Note to Adam; and it ain't just Russia saying it.

Then there's Syria, and Russia.

It shakes out this way because of .... yup... oil.

Assad signed his own death warrant when he said "no" to Qatar, and S. A. about a pipeline up through his country, and into Europe (like the one Putin is building through Turkey?) - and said "Yes" to Putin, about a pipeline across his country to a port on the Med. Sea.

Putin wants that pipeline, so he needs Assad to stay in power. Everyone else wants him gone, so "their" pipeline goes through.

The one mystery in all this is Israel, but I'll get to that later.

So, everything all nice and clear, now? Good.

So that's my "sum up".
    Right now, I have to go cook a Sunday breakfast for the hungry horde, here. Sausage, hash browns, eggs, and maybe some muffins. yummmm!

Back in a bit,
    Fred
    "Life IS mystical! Its just that we're used to it." - Wolf, the movie
    "Dad, if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper, is he squished?" - My daughter, age 7

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-25-2016),Harley (09-25-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
    Right now, I have to go cook a Sunday breakfast for the hungry horde, here. Sausage, hash browns, eggs, and maybe some muffins. yummmm!
    geez, I wish I lived closer!
    Harley

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    geez, I wish I lived closer!
    Take off yer coat'n throw it in the corner,
    Don't see why ya don't stay a li'l longer.

Ok, I'm stealing 5 minutes because I don't want to be alone in this conclusion, over Israel. So...

First this:

Under cover of darkness, an Israeli armoured car advances down the potholed road that leads to Syria. As it crests a small hill, the driver picks up the radio handset and tells his commanding officer that the border is in sight.

On the other side, on the very edge of Syria, lies an unconscious man wrapped like a doll in a blood-drenched duvet. The commandos unlock the fence, open a section of it and drag him onto Israeli soil.

But this wounded man is not an Israeli soldier, or even an Israeli citizen. He is an Islamic militant. And his rescue forms part of an extraordinary humanitarian mission that is fraught with danger and has provoked deep controversy on all sides.

Many of the casualties rescued by Israel belong to Salafist groups who harbour a deep-seated hatred of the Jewish State. It has also been reported that some may be members of Jabhat al-Nusra, a Syrian group affiliated to Al Qaeda that has kidnapped scores of UN peacekeeping troops in this area, and has massacred Christians deeper in Syria.

Almost every night, Israeli troops run secret missions to save the lives of Syrian fighters, all of whom are sworn enemies of the Jewish state.

And then, this, too:

12/14/2015
    Israel claims that it’s in a mortal struggle with Islamic terrorists …

But as we reported last year, the Israeli military has admitted to supporting Syrian Islamic jihadis. And see this.

Last week, Daily Mail journalists embedded with Israeli troops reported:

Almost every night, Israeli troops run secret missions to save the lives of Syrian fighters, all of whom are sworn enemies of the Jewish state.

Analysts suggest the Jewish state has in fact struck a deadly ‘deal with the devil’ – offering support to the Sunni militants who fight the Syrian ruler Assad in the hope of containing its arch enemies Hezbollah and Iran.

Many of the casualties rescued by Israel belong to Salafist groups …. Some may be members of Jabhat al-Nusra, a Syrian group affiliated to Al Qaeda that has kidnapped scores of UN peacekeeping troops in this area, and has massacred Christians deeper in Syria.

In the three years that Israel has been running these operations, it has saved the lives of more than 2,000 Syrians – at least 80 per cent of whom are male and of fighting age – at a cost of 50 million shekels (£8.7 million).

‘Above all, Israel wants to prevent Hezbollah from gaining control on the other side of the border,’ said Michael Stephens, Research Fellow for Middle East Studies at the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI).

‘The Sunni militants are fighting Hezbollah, so for now they share the same objectives as Israel. That’s why we’re seeing this odd cooperation between people who would be enemies under any other circumstances.

Significantly, an Israeli spokesman confirmed that no medical support has been provided to any militants from the Shia alliance.

‘From an Israeli viewpoint, it’s a case of my enemy’s enemy is my friend,’ said Kamal Alam, research analyst at RUSI and an expert in Syrian affairs.

‘There is no one they can trust in the Syrian quagmire, but if you get rid of Hezbollah, that’s the end of Iran in the region. Israel’s main aim has to be to eliminate Hezbollah – and whoever takes on Hezbollah is an uneasy but necessary ally.

‘In giving medical support to these fighters, Israel has done a deal with the devil.’

Indeed, Israel has made no secret of the fact that it prefers ISIS and Al Qaeda to the Iranian backed terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah:

In September 2013, Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren, then a close adviser to Prime Minister Netanyahu, told the Jerusalem Post in an interview: “The greatest danger to Israel is by the strategic arc that extends from Tehran, to Damascus to Beirut. And we saw the Assad regime as the keystone in that arc. … We always wanted Bashar Assad to go, we always preferred the bad guys who weren’t backed by Iran to the bad guys who were backed by Iran.” He said this was the case even if the “bad guys” were affiliated with Al-Qaeda.

In June 2014, Oren expanded on this thinking at an Aspen Institute conference, extending Israel’s preference to include even the hyper-brutal Islamic State. “From Israel’s perspective, if there’s got to be an evil that’s got to prevail, let the Sunni evil prevail,” Oren said.

But it's not just Iran or Shias ... Israel decided long ago to break up Syria and Iraq into numerous mini-states. And Israel wants a compliant government in Syria to allow its pipelines to win out over competing pipelines.

No wonder the Israeli air force has bombed near the Syrian capital of Damascus, and attacked agricultural facilities and warehouses (the Syrian government is the main opponent of ISIS in Syria).
    Israel insists that these treacherous nightly rescues are purely humanitarian, and that it can only hope to 'win hearts and minds' in Syria. But analysts suggest the Jewish state has in fact struck a deadly 'deal with the devil' – offering support to the Sunni militants who fight the Syrian ruler Assad in the hope of containing its arch enemies Hezbollah and Iran.
    "Life IS mystical! Its just that we're used to it." - Wolf, the movie
    "Dad, if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper, is he squished?" - My daughter, age 7

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Harley (09-25-2016)

Thanks

So that's my "sum up".
    That logic is hard to argue with, which of course, leads to my summation. Throughout Obama's administration he has tried with great earnestness to develop alternative energy sources. Which, in turn, negates the requirement that we wage war for oil under the guise of humanitarian effort.

Thanks

Indeed, Israel has made no secret of the fact that it prefers ISIS and Al Qaeda to the Iranian backed terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah:
    This might explain the 'rift' in U.S. Israeli 'relations'

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 615 Posts

I'm not sold on Iran being an independent player in all this orchestration of wars for profit. At least as early as 1953, when Mossadegh was displaced with a strongman bankster puppet (Pahlavi) ... who himself was replaced by another strongman puppet (Khomeini) in advance of the Clash of Civilizations meme being implemented ... then afterward, all the puppet successors ever since (look at the ethnic origins of these leaders and there are reasonable grounds to suspect that these leaders have Jewish and cryptoJewish origins.

Hamas was created by Israel (I referenced this fact a few years ago on this forum or Nexus, can't remember which, I'll look it up if anyone is interested).

Hezbollah? Who knows, may have initially been a genuine antibody response to Israel's sundry antigenic state terror operations in Lebanon (e.g. Sabra and Shatila massacre in 1982) ... but it has since been co-opted to serve as Israel's foremost bogeyman in the region. Funding by Iran alongside funding from Iran's enemies, that sorta thing.

That said, most of the Iranian people are innocent in all of this ... just like most of the American people are innocent, who understand that these wars of aggression in the Middle East are being done for the Zionist agenda of a Greater Israel, a Rothschild bankster agenda.

Be very very skeptical when the template of bogeyman or the bogey state is being advanced. Emmanuel Goldstein. 1984.

As for cryptoJewish control of seemingly Muslim middle eastern control, the precedent is the House of Saud which is a commorancy of Donmeh Jews known as Wahhabis.

I'm still researching the extent of cryptoJewish presence in Iran <------------------ my default expectation is that the entire leadership is cryptoJewish and cryptoZionist, while the people themselves are innocent Persians.

As for Adam's silly claim of a rift between the US and Israel, there is no rift between the mother and the child that is not fleeting. The mother and child reunion is as engrained in the human condition as the mother and child rebellion. Paul Simon made a mint of this observable. In addition to this, any apparent US-Israel rift is for public consumption. Lest we forget, the US is under ZOOTUS ... and Israel is under ZOOI. A pair of ZOO complexes with zookeepers and tamed animals. Recognizing oneself in this arrangement is the first step in breaking free again. Of course, some of us don't want to break free. Guaranteed square meals a day beats having to forage for survival, wot?

Pax

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (09-26-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    As for Adam's silly claim of a rift between the US and Israel, there is no rift between the mother and the child that is not fleeting. The mother and child reunion is as engrained in the human condition as the mother and child rebellion.
    Valid point and is already in the stages of occurring. It started with Congressional actions to invite Netanyahu for an address without consulting the President of the U.S. A precedent setting new low bar in American politics. And that has been how long ago. It was when Obama was trying to 'normalize' relationship with Iran to forestall nuclear weapon development. A double bind issue for the right. A paralyzing dread of Iran and an unwillingness to be slapped into making sense.